Time and Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, take it easy, sugar, I won't bite."

"Sorry," I replied, "I've never done this before."

"I'm sure that's not true, but I garner your meaning. It's like any other time, sweetheart," he said soothingly, "So long as you remember that I'm always in charge, we'll get along swimmingly."

I nodded and smiled. I liked him on the dance floor, and I was starting to like him more away from the music and the crowd. How would I be feeling, however if the Spotswood's had opted for a homely, stubby guy? I thought it better to not dwell on that question.

"Good. We're going to kiss a bit more and then you are going to slowly undress me. Do it in a sexy way; then, you strip nice and slow for me out of your clothes and see what we have to work with."

"I hope you like what you find," I stated in an effort to make small talk.

"Oh, I'm quite sure I will!" he returned as he started undressing me with his eyes.

Hoping to break the tension and settle my nerves, I strode forward and began to undress him. That would have been an easy task on the earth I knew, but in this dimension, clothes had unusual snaps and fasteners. It had taken me some time, while out shopping with Larta to figure out how to close the dresses and skirts I was trying on. His outfit was, well, half toga, half pants, all confusion. Soldiers dressed more conventionally to what I was used to, but businessmen, tradesmen, and diplomats all had different and quite distinctive attire. The emperor wore a toga for ceremonial purposes. Pants had made an inroad to this world. Tiberius wore something similar to what Paris had on when he went to work, but not when I had stripped him down prior to our "activities."

I got the top half off him first. I had a sense that he was a powerfully built man but when the fabric fell away, it was confirmed. He had a mat of hair in the center of his chest just below his pectorals. It was quite attractive as it instantly reminded me of Mark. My husband has a patch almost exactly like it. I ran my fingers through it, kissed each nipple kissed down to his navel before I bent and removed his shoes and socks, at these had conventional laces! I stood and reached for the waistband of the garment. Paris stepped out of it, revealing impressive calves and thighs. I teased off his greatly bulging shorts only to find that he had a tattoo of a sledgehammer just above his cock. That gave me pause, especially since his equipment was the most massive, I had ever seen. I doubted I could take more than a fraction of it into my mouth. As for being inside me, I feared it would tear me in half! Does every man in this universe have a giant schlong? At least Tiberius was easy to handle, and I'd already learned from the other girls of the harem that the emperor was modestly equipped, on the other hand, he could apparently screw for hours.

I fell to floor to give him a blow job, but just as I had opened my mouth and was figuring the best angle of attack, so to speak, he interrupted me. "Later, sugar. I want you stand up for me and strip, nice and slow. He strode over to a countertop and pushed a button on something that resembled a radio. Music with a steady cadence emanated from it. "It by easier, to music," he offered. "Great!" I thought, "now I'm not only a hooker, I'm also a stripper as well!" I sighed and felt like some small tormented animal in a cage. What other options did I have? I rose to my feet, winked at Paris and began moving my feet and torso to the beat of the music. In truth, I've done strip teases before, but only for Mark in the privacy of our home, without prying eyes. I silently asked for help from above as I unlaced my sandals and, as erotically as I could muster, took them off. I wasn't really wearing that much in the any case. I opted to remove my shoes first. These were more or less conventional spiked heels. I gracefully stepped out of one and then the other. I took a deep breath and held it for a long moment before I slowly undid the first button of my teal minidress. Paris grinned widely. I blew him a kiss, spun around and undid the second button while my back was turned to him.

I had only four buttons left! The parted fabric revealed my unrestrained cleavage. My areolas were just hidden from view. I winked, cooed, "Oh Paris!" in a breathy way and parted more buttons. Nearly the entirety of my breasts was now exposed. Paris's eyes hungrily devoured them. I was suddenly out of buttons. I turned slowly completely around allowing my pretty dress to flutter to the floor as I did so. When I was facing Paris once more, my dress was on the floor, leaving me in just a pair of translucent panties and a smile. With as much grace as I could muster, I slowly tugged down the panties and tried to imagine that Mark was my audience. At last my Panties were in my left hand. I presented these to Paris and ended with myself standing as demurely as I could muster.

Paris applauded loudly and called me a "A natural!" (Was I supposed to take that as a compliment?) then he approached me, placed his hands upon my shoulders and gently impelled me to a kneeling position. His huge cock was just inches from my face. His scent was masculine and honest. I realized once more how fortunate, in a way, I was that the Spotswood's had not selected some odiferous cretin for my first "trick." Again, I opened my mouth. There was no way I could pretend this monster was my husband's. I opened as widely as possible, thinking for a moment how much more convenient it would be for me if I was able to dislocate my jaw, like a snake swallowing large prey! As it was, I was only able to take a fraction of him in. Paris didn't seem to mind. He cooed with pleasure. I kissed his equipment all over and jerked him a bit with my hands. I even kissed my way along that monster and sucked each of his balls individually!

Paris indicated that I had done enough. He had me return to my feet and steered me towards the bed. "Yes, this is what he "rented" me for," I thought bitterly before forcing the crushing reality from my mind. To my considerable relief, Paris did not barge right in. he pulled me down next to him in the bed and then he embraced and kissed me. I had been trying to put myself into the mood since this "rendezvous" with Paris had begun, now at last, as I returned his deep passionate kisses with ones of my own, I had some success. Paris moved lower and expertly teased my breasts. He looked up at me smiled and began to move lower. His lava hot lips and mouth danced a circle around my navel and then plunged into my shorn sex. Paris was clearly not intent on phoning it in! Just when things were getting interesting, Paris broke off his efforts and ordered me onto all fours. Using the lubricant from the built- in dispenser on the nightstand he proceeded to grease up his pole and my tiny, delicate and womanly anus. I was positive he would tear me apart.

Paris was full of surprises, however. I bit my lower lip in trepidation as I felt one of his huge arms circle my waist while his free hand guided his manhood into my back door. He progresses with a gentility that belied his stature and mass. Millimeter by millimeter he forced his way inside me. He told me to relax, something in his voice and manner caused me to do just that. Miracle of miracles, about a half-hour later, I realized that I had had accommodated every inch of him. The feeling was like nothing my sheltered experience could compare it to. I was filled as I had never been filled before in a place that had never been filled like this before. It felt WAY better than it had any right to. Then Paris began to slide gently back and forth. Oh, my goodness! It seemed like it was stimulating my clit from the other side! Presently, I became aware that I was moaning in something that reminded me of tongues I had heard worshipers speak in the few Pentecostal church meetings I had attended with my boyfriend before Mark. It was otherworldly and it was coming from me. I felt Paris cease his rocking and then I felt his huge cock pulse as he deposited his seed deep inside my anus. I cried out in delight and my legs and arms went out from under me. Paris collapsed on top of me as his manhood escaped my anus, like a snake leaving its nest. His laughter in my ear was clearly that of delight.

He snuggled me and whispered sweet nothings in my ear, but I heard very little of what he said to me. My mind and spirit were elsewhere. There was a point beyond the ceiling where I assumed, they were looking down at me wondering when it would be safe to return home. At last I was able to gasp, "Holy cow!" Paris laughed once more.

We cuddled for a while after that before we showered together and took turns drying each other off. All we did after that was talk a bit. I let Paris do most of the talking. I learned he was a retired military officer and was now a businessman of some note. I told him as little as possible about myself. Paris ordered up some wine cheese and crackers from room service, but we did not eat much. The wine was very good. Eventually, Paris got THAT look again. He took me hungrily and quickly but not too quickly in standard mercenary position. Standing naked on the balcony to his hotel room we watched the lights of the city of Unity for a while. When I began to shiver, he wrapped his body around mine. We exchanged genuine kisses for a while before he led me back to the bed. I was on top. He was on top. Then, he finally let me drift off to sleep. I don't remember any of my dreams from that night, but I thought I heard a man weeping, I hope it wasn't Mark.

In the morning, Paris re-dressed me (minus my panties, natch) and took me down to the dining room where we searched the dining room until we encountered Larta and Tiberius. I could tell by the way they looked first at Paris and then at me, that I had performed well enough to avoid punishment. Judging by Paris's attitude, I had done better than "well"! He was certainly effusive of his praise of me to my temporary masters. We all shared in a delightful breakfast. I focused on the food rather than the face the reality of a blow by blow recounting of what I had done the night before. I'm sure I was quite red with embarrassment anyway. After breakfast concluded, Paris shook hands with Tiberius and Larta and planted a final kiss on my lips before he strode off. "Well, our little project seems to be capable of learning!" stated Larta with enthusiasm as she grinned in my direction, "That will make the next span of time quite interesting."

I looked at her quizzically.

"Last night, after you left to have your fun, our good friends, Rondo and Mara Argent called and invited us to visit them at their beach villa. They are such a fun couple, you will love them when you meet them, Laurel, not to mention, Darius!"

"Darius?" I asked.

"He's only their ever so handsome slave," continued Larta. "You will no doubt learn a great deal from him, Laurel."

The rest of the morning was spent packing. I had very little, technically I owned nothing, not even my skin. Larta found room in her bags for my scant possessions. An electric vehicle which looked vaguely like the taxis I knew from home drove us to our departure point. There any similarity to the world I knew vanished. We arrived at an airship base! Giant craft the size of skyscrapers sat in huge hangars or were taking off and landing. My great-great grandfather had grown up in Imperial Germany before the First World War. He lived long enough to tell my mother about the trip his school class took to the German Zeppelin base. He described how their teacher placed the girls along one wall of the hanger and the boys along the opposite wall. More than seventy years later he could still recall how tiny the girls appeared. I envied my ancestor the sight of great Zeppelins wafting on the wind. I never imagined a day that I would not only see a great airship but to actually be a passenger on one! This was authentically and undeniably thrilling!

Apparently, the Spotswood's had phoned ahead for tickets for we cut to the head of the line. I must say that I had never seen a more dashing collection of men in uniform than those in the Air Services Corps! Seriously, every last one of them, even the grey-haired pilots looked like they stepped out of a Benetton ad. There were women in the Air Corps as well. They were all rather pretty and I liked the cut of their uniforms (even if the skirts were too short) but having been exposed to the men of the line first, I paid them no great attention. Tiberius had to swear on an oath that he was my legal custodian. He also had to buy a separate insurance policy on me in case of accidental death or dismemberment. That gave me pause but Larta explained it was just a formality. "They make EVERYBODY who travels with a slave buy those policies. They pay out far less than most slaves are valued at. The Air Corps, as wonderful as it is, is quite penurious. Besides, there hasn't been an Airship crash in over two decades!" After Larta relayed that information, I felt much better. What a pleasant change it was getting into a flying machine that did not require me walking through a metal detector or taking my shoes off. One of the pretty female Air Corpsman frisked and patted me down. I loved her manner way more than any TSA officer, let me tell you. The only indignity was mounting a scale to ascertain my weight. The handsome steward here saw the question on my face and answered my unasked question, "We have to know to the kilo, the weight of passengers and baggage so that the airship carries sufficient lifting gas and the proper amount of ballast."

Shortly thereafter, Tiberius, Larta, and me were in our rather nice if a bit tiny state room. The bed looked like it might just fit the three of us. The furniture was bolted to the walls and floor which was polished teakwood. The fittings were polished brass emblazoned with the neat, almost art-deco, Imperial Air Corps logo. The attached lavatory had only a commode and sink. Showers were permitted only at certain hours of the morning and of strictly limited duration to conserve water.

How can I describe the flying sensation once we were aloft? I've tried hang gliding. I've been zip-lining. Once I went up in a hot air balloon. The Zeppelin flight was like none of those but had elements of the best parts of all three. There was a glassed-in observation deck where one could sit and watch the world rolling past majestically below. Even in my best dreams, flying was never this wonderful. The service was incredible. I've seen documentaries about first class flying in the 1950's and 60's. It was even better than that, with fantastic food and the tastiest sparkling wines.

Most of the time, we flew fairly low, a few hundred feet or so, other times, we sailed high to avoid storms. An amazing sight I will never forget is floating above a bank of thunderhead clouds watching lighting strike the ground from above. I had new respect for God and his majesty upon seeing that. Virtually every mile of the journey, I wished Mark was accompanying me. He is a lot better at geography than I am. He would have had a far better idea what landmarks we were sailing over. We crossed a body of water.

That first night, Larta and Tiberius were too tired to do much more than together take me twice, Tiberius in back, Larta in front me in the middle. Then, Tiberius in front, Larta behind with a strap on, me, again, in the middle. We barely fit in the bed. Here again I was in the middle. Tiberius held on to me for most of the night. I found him an increasing comfortable presence. I wondered what Tiberius's fate would be if he were transported to the earth I knew. It didn't take me long to infer that he would fare far better in my world than I had in his. I'm sure after a month or so, he would have become an advisor to some big-name politician. Tiberius was enough of a political animal that he could wear Republican or Democratic clothes interchangeably. To him politics was sort of like a sixth sense. I saw first-hand why he was so respected and admired.

Even though I was a mere slave and property, Tiberius always treated me fairly and preferred asking for my compliance, not demanding it like Larta had a habit of doing.

Don't get me wrong, Larta and Tiberius were as united as any couple I have ever met in any universe, but the distaff half of their union was far kinkier and had a much harder edge. She liked to dominate, and Tiberius had a hunger to be dominated but it only went so far. Larta knew full well her limits and was wise enough to never push the envelope too far. For the most part, Tiberius was a huge pussy cat, but if he got angry, watch out! When it came to politics however, Tiberius was a steel wall. He could and would compromise if absolutely necessary, but his heart was one that was assured of its own rightness. He had to stand up to the Empire for the sake of his people, yet he had to be careful not to irritate this world's only superpower. He thrived on walking that tightrope. It seemed to me that politics gave him purpose.

I'm sure sex was second place in his soul to diplomacy. It was clear that he was very good at his chosen field. Everywhere we went, Tiberius was recognized. Photographers took his picture often and Larta told me that he was very often on the covers of newspapers and magazines and newscasts. He was so famous that he always carried a stack of signed business cards so he could walk through crowds comfortably while simultaneously honoring the many requests from that crowd for an autograph. I thought it a brilliant solution. You should have seen how the Air Corps stewards and stewardesses' cow-towed to him!

In the morning, after a wonderful sleep brought on by the gentle rocking of the huge airship, even before breakfast, a pretty Air Corps stewardess knocked on our door to inform us that if we wanted to take a shower, then the occupants of our section of rooms had to convene at the shower room in ten minutes time. Larta decided that all three of us need to shower. Wearing just a robe, I held the hands of Larta and Tiberius, who were also as lightly clad, down the long hallway to the shower room.

A different, just as pretty stewardess and a very handsome steward greeted the mixed crowd that turned up with a smile. "Greetings treasured passengers of the Imperial Air Corps S.S. Romulus. We thank you for your understanding about our limited resources. Water is a premium everywhere in the world; perhaps nowhere is that fact as acute as upon an airship. If you follow the simple instructions of our lovely stewardess, Lydia, all of you shall have no problem completing a thorough and cleansing shower in the brief time allotted to you."

The steward nodded and Lydia slid off her robe to reveal a body I envied in a rather flattering and obviously official Air Corps navy-blue bikini. She pushed a button on what was clearly a dummy showerhead and it started to shoot out water! At least that is what I thought for a moment or two until I realized I was seeing another hologram. Lydia stepped into the ersatz water and demonstrated how to do one's hair face and body in just seven minutes. It was suitably impressive and quite illustrative. The phony cascade of water ceased as a chime rang. Lydia smiled and slipped back on her robe.

The large double doors of the massive shower room opened as the steward stated, "Ladies and gentlemen, if you will use the hooks to the left for your robes." I'll admit I was nervous in stripping off in mixed company. Modesty was not something to be coveted in this world. Everyone else, while obviously drinking in the bare flesh revealed all around them, maintained a blasé air and nonchalant manner. I forced the presence of so many strange male eyes from my mind and hurried to a vacant showerhead. A chime rang and it began spraying warm, invigorating water. I punched the soap dispenser, took a load of the specially formulated soap and ran it through my long brown hair. Another several handfuls coated my body, legs, and, feet. Then, not a second over seven minutes, all the showerheads shut off simultaneously. Panels in the floor opened revealing hot air jets that quickly dried every occupant of the chamber in record time. "That was authentically cool!" I stated as the jets shut off, leaving me the sensation of being tingly clean.

1...34567...9