Time and Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darius invited me in for a swim. I could think of no reason to object, so I followed him to the oh so inviting water. When I dove, I had a sudden fear that I would be dragged down by my collar, but it proved no problem. It would figure that the Empire, which had been practicing slavery for who know how long, would have eliminated all the potential ways for their expensive property to inadvertently eliminate themselves!

I hadn't been to the beach in so long and everything was perfect. There was buoy a moderate distance from the beach. Darius challenged me to a race. "What do I get if I win?" I asked.

"I wait on you hand and foot," he replied.

"And if you win?" I continued.

"You wait on me hand and foot."

"Deal!" I shouted before taking off like a shot for the buoy. I am no slouch in the water. In the pool, I regularly trounced my beloved Mark. The fact that I wore no suit meant that I had no drag in the water. I was tired of waiting on people. It seemed like that is all I had done since being transported here. I wanted, no I deserved to be pampered! I could not allow myself the luxury of even a single look back as I sped towards the buoy. In short order, I was arcing past it. Boy did the shore look inviting! Darius put up a close challenge, but I had too much of a lead. I won by three lengths. I smiled at Darius as he exited the surf. He fell to his knees and kissed my foot, "I am yours to command," he stated with a sly, endearing smile. I nodded, indicating that he could rise. He "stole" a kiss on the way up. It was quite a nice kiss, way better than his first! Rondo and Mara called to Darius at this point, asking him what we were up to. Darius explained about our wager and the outcome.

"Lucky girl," said Mara sincerely.

"That is all well and good, Darius," intoned Rondo, but remember, she is here to be trained as well as to be pampered.

"Understood, Master," returned Darius. "I certainly did not lose on purpose, but I always honor my wagers, as you taught me, Master." Rondo nodded and smiled.

A moment later, I was supine on a towel while Darius rubbed lotion into my skin. His touch was delightful and electric, the lotion did wonderful things for my skin and I was a golden bronze all over in seemingly no time. I felt guilty that it wasn't Mark who was pampering me but not, I will painfully admit, for very long. Darius's hands felt wonderful on every part of me. Often, his lips trailed his fingertips. I felt like a supreme wanton, and I didn't mind in the least!

The day at the beach was wonderful. Aside from Darius's attentions, Mara was as fascinating as she was beautiful, and Rondo was a hoot! He had a steady stream of one-liners. While I often missed the point of the joke because of my unfamiliarity with this world, I still laughed uproariously at his delivery and style. From time to time I was instructed to kiss one or the other. I sat in Rondo's lap and he felt me up while Mara nibbled my boobs. I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it. I'd decided that being happy was God's desire for me. Since I could not have the happiness, I wanted of being with my beloved Mark, I chose to embrace the happiness that was available. All in all, the exchanged kisses, the wonderful massages, the spectacular weather made for a wondrous day. Even the blowjobs I gave Rondo and Tiberius were quite nice. Since I felt it unfair to exclude Darius, I gave him a very rousing blowjob while Mara, Rondo, Larta, and Tiberius cheered me on. To my amazement, Darius's cum tasted just like caramel! Mara caught my surprised expression and informed me that she fed Darius a special drug expressly to achieve that effect. If I could bring the formula for that drug home with me, I'd never have to work again. It was the sluttiest afternoon I ever spent. Morally, it was awful. Physically, it was delightful. I found forcing my disgust away amazingly easy.

Our adventure on the beach lasted almost until sunset. Darius gave me a full body massage, a back massage, and a foot massage. God are his hands skilled! It was like having a professional masseuse at my beck and call! I decided that I just had to see if that marvelous drug worked every time. I went down on Darius a second time and discovered that, yes, the drug was good for repeat performances! After our day at the beach, Darius drew a bath for me. He filled it with rose scented water and placed a little satin pillow beneath my head. He did EVERYTHING. I did NOTHING. While I soaked, he pained all twenty of my nails in the "house color green" which was, Darius explained, the main color of the uniform that Rondo had played under professionally for so long. I really like the shade. Darius was an expert manicurist. I should not have been surprised. He had been trained, virtually his entire life in all the domestic skills a woman (or a man) could ever desire. Darius even went and fetched the clothes that Larta had selected for me and dressed me for dinner. I felt every inch the queen and was very glad that I had won our race, I could not have hoped to do a job even half as good in pampering him!

Dinner was ever so wonderful. I was ravenous from all the sun, surf, and yes, intimacy of the day. Darius sat across from me and appeared, from my vantage point, to be the handsomest man in the universe. There were new and unfamiliar dishes of food on the table, all of them were very good. The meat might have been lamb, there was fish that definitely was salmon, and little golden fruits that looked like cumquats but tasted like wine berries! I'm afraid that I made a pig of myself. Gluttony, lust, idleness, anger, greed, how many of the seven deadly sins had I already committed since being transported to this sensual wonderland? Would there be even a trace of that simple Christian wife I was if I ever made it back to my familiar world? So often life offers questions but not answers. That was why I clung to my faith in spite of everything. There HAD to be an answer. There had to be security. Otherwise we were all just pawns in a capricious universe!

After dinner, came board games. This being the universe it was however; all the board games were kinky. There was something called, "Lick Your Partner" which is fairly self-explanatory. I was paired with Rondo. He licked my neck along my collar, my breasts, my butt and my pussy. I licked his neck, his chest, his enormous cock, and the arches of his feet. The second boardgame was sort of like a combination of backgammon and strip poker. Since I was the most inexperienced player, I rapidly lost every stitch I was wearing. Larta won the game and therefore my clothes and those of everyone else. We had to play "Truth or Dare" to get our clothes back. Needless to say, all of the questions and all of the dares were sexual. Darius and I were dared to fuck each other, right there, with everyone watching. The dare was structured in such a way, that neither of us could say no. I had more or less figured out that my "training" would be the focus of the evening.

Darius looked at me with his soft brown eyes and suddenly my fears left me. I accepted his embrace. He was, without a doubt, the best kisser I had ever encountered. Before Mark entered my life, I had kissed a surprising number of boys. I returned Darius's kiss and followed his lead. He bent and nuzzled my breasts. It was wonderful. I allowed him to lower me to the pillow strewn floor. He kissed his way down my body. His beautiful lips, tongue, and teeth circled my navel with the intensity of a white-hot piece of metal. He moved lower. His oral skills were literally off the charts. Darius had been instructed in the erotic arts like no man from the earth I knew. He was trained in how to read a woman or a man and bring them to climax every time without fail. I was a kitten in the clutches of a puma! I came with an intensity I never imagined possible. I uttered a string of syllables in no language known to man at all and went utterly limp. I was completely unresisting as Darius's perfectly sized penis entered my naked sex. He pumped with an unhurried pace that was, like everything about him, just perfect. I felt a second, nearly as intense orgasm working its way out of the base of my spine. I gasped and came a second time while the audience applauded and cheered loudly.

"You are a natural, Laurel!" opined Mara. (How many times was I going to hear that?) This time I didn't take umbrage. It was Darius who owned all the talent, not me, I was content however to share in his reflected glory. Darius redressed me after our exhibition before donning his own clothes. From her position of power, Larta had Tiberius go down on Mara before she had Rondo eat her out. I was amazed that jealousy seemed to have no place on this version of earth. If Mark had gone down on a woman like Mara in front of me, I would have strangled both of them. Here, infidelity (an alien concept on this world, I know) evoked at most a bemused smile. I realized that I would never get used to this as long as I resided here.

After the games it was time for a late dessert of various flavors of ice cream or sherbets and tiny softened stalks of cane sugar. It was scrumptious. Mara and Rondo led the rest of us to a tastefully decorated room, a giant canopy bed which seemed to take up most of the floor space was to be our mutual bed. In all honesty, it wasn't that shocking, considering. How do I describe that night? I was taken from in front and behind at the same time. Rondo gave me anal while I slurped on Tiberius's cock and Darius nibbled my boobs. Mara and Larta took me at once. I ate them out. It rapidly ceased to gross me out, in fact, I took a weird sort of pride in getting them both off. Their praises of my efforts helped enormously I was used by everyone in the bed in every possible way, including standing on my head. Sometime after Midnight, slumber overcame all of us at once. As I closed my eyes, I realized that I could never again be the woman I had been, even if Mark and I somehow managed to return to the earth we knew, my time here would cling to me like an invisible shroud. I would be fooling myself if I tried to believe otherwise. The moment was earthshaking for me.

Again, I questioned the wisdom of God in marooning me here. I grasped my collar and recalled my powerlessness. All I was now, was one of the Emperor's pretty slave girls on loan to two of his personal and quite twisted friends. I could either accept my role or kick against the spurs and suffer punishment and pain. I had to conclude, for whatever reason, God had exiled me for the purpose of being a slave. HE had called me to serve! To serve as I never had before, and perhaps never would again, I could either fight against destiny or develop a servant's heart and strive to be the best slave I could be. In light of that, my needs were irrelevant. The needs of those I was sent to serve took preeminence. My body was no longer my own. My desires should be those of the persons who had authority over me. All I possessed now was my soul. My soul was God's pure essence and could not be sullied by ANYTHING either in the world I knew or this one. It was a profound insight. I closed my eyes and dreamed. In my dream, I felt God's supreme and comforting presence. The rest of it was indistinct, but I was sure that I was on the right track and close to His will for me. I awoke with tears in my eyes. I recalled my old life and realized that I had been a very selfish person. Here, there was no way I could be selfish anymore. I had been sent here to serve. I vowed to myself and to my redeemer that I would obey and serve to the utmost of my ability. I settled down in the crowded bed, snuggled against the body next to mine and fell asleep once more. My dreams the rest of the night were exemplary.

In the morning, after a wonderful breakfast supplied by the Argent's servants, it was decided that I was to be Rondo's project for the day. He led me to the gym. I threw on a skintight, one-size-fits-all and quite scanty leotard and followed his lead through a punishing workout routine. Man, did he put me through the wringer! I thought I was in good shape, but he pushed me well beyond my normal limits. I was spent utterly by the time he led me to his huge shower room. By now the leotard was clinging to me like a second skin. Rondo gently pulled away the fabric and steered me under a showerhead. He kissed me before he gently soaped and washed my body and hair. For such a big man, he was surprisingly gentle and tender. Standing naked next to me, Rondo's athletic physique made it easy for me to believe that he was still an active professional athlete. He embraced and kissed me, and I willed myself to relax in his powerful arms. We exited the shower nearby was a mat with a soft waterproof acrylic cover. Rondo had me lie down. I knew exactly what he expected of me. A few moments later, his massive cock was inside me. I just relaxed and went with it. It was very nice, but I did not come close to orgasm. We spent some time in the sauna, dove into the ice water and dried ourselves off.

He had Darius pick out an outfit for me. Rondo dressed me, however. Aside from the black lacy panties and the spiked heels, I don't know where the clothes came from, but they fit very well; a short white pleated skirt and a house green top with short sleeves. I liked the fact that the top also had pleats, hiding my nipples from easy view. Rondo dressed in a tight house green top and a kilt with an intricate herringbone weave and sandals. He looked very manly in it. I was reminded of a romance novel I read in my single days about a dashing Scotsman who intercepted a naive bride-to-be on the way to her marriage to a duke. It was a lot spicier than the books I normally read. If the story had not been so compelling, I would have set it aside as an unchristian influence. It all came flooding back to me now...

"All set?" asked Rondo.

I answered in the affirmative and he took my arm and led me out of the house and into the sunshine. Parked in the driveway of the house was a sporty two-seater electric powered vehicle. Mark would have loved to get behind the wheel of this thing! We took off like a shot and headed into the nearby city. I studied the interior of the vehicle. It resembled the cars I knew but had major differences. I could not make out any of the dials, but things like the door handles and reclining buttons on the seat were familiar. As we drove, Rondo kept one hand on my naked left thigh.

The car (for lack of a better word) came to a stop before the edifice of an official looking building. Rondo held the door for me and announced, "I'm going to have you assessed. I just have to know what one of the Emperor's slave girls sells for!"

"Oh," I returned softly.

A guard at the door recognized Rondo and buzzed him into the lobby. It was tastefully furnished with upholstered chairs and expensive looking magazines. I thumbed through one. The ads were bizarre. In addition to the expected ones for watches and cars were those for slave collars, restraints, cattle prod looking things and various lethal weapons. I encountered the Emperor's face often as I paged through and, though it should not have been a surprise, Tiberius's as well. Our wait was not long. We were ushered into a room where I was promptly ordered to get naked. I figured that would be the least embarrassing thing to happen to me this day and I was right. It was very much like my first night when I was stripped and assessed by the boss. The slave appraisers were respectful and patient to a point. They were however used to being instantly and humorlessly obeyed. I cracked a joke and got zapped with a cattle prod, "for insolence!" Man, o man do those things smart! At the last station they had me lie down on a table and inserted probes inside my anus and vagina. They turned the current on and I zoned out, both because of the voltage and the cascade of pleasure. When they were finished Rondo was grinning widely as he read the figure the chief assessor had jotted down.

Naturally, I was not privy to how much I was actually worth, but I knew I was right in assuming that it was a substantial amount. I did not really know how to take that. Rondo claimed that slaves were appraised on more than just their looks but other things as well such as poise, intelligence, and commandability. It occurred to me that many of those same values had med me a very valuable wife to my beloved Mark. Was the universe mocking me even further with this information or was it telling me the things I needed to hold onto to stay sane in this crazy quilt world? I had no way of knowing, so I chose to believe the latter option. It made things just a bit more manageable.

Rondo took me for a spin around the city. It was impressive and elegant. It reminded me of modern Rome. It even had a huge sports stadium downtown that was made of concrete and marble and was octagonal shaped. Rondo bought me a bouquet of roses and a silver bracelet, "for being a good sport." Our final stop was at a movie theater. We were seated in the "couples" section. Here the loveseat style seating reclined while still providing a spectacular view of the screen which was curved and ran from wall to wall. Rondo ordered a light meal and sparkling wine for the two of us then the features began. There was a newsreel, which I watched in fascination. The emperor and the throne room were projected. I had such a sense of the surreal as people around me gasped at the opulence and majesty of the Empire's nerve center, while I took it as second nature, even routine. The newsreel was followed by a short recruiting film for the imperial Navy, Army, Marines, and Areo Forces. Man did those boys look hot in their dress uniforms! The first feature began. Rondo nibbled gently on my earlobe and said very flattering things softly as his hands found their way under my blouse. The movie ... was something else.

A pretty heroine wearing imperial colors was kidnapped by a pair of rogues. Naturally, I've stumbled upon pornographic clips on the internet, I quickly clicked away from those, but this! They cut her clothing off, the director making the most of camera angles and dramatic lighting to make it look simultaneously horrific and erotic. Rondo was tugging down my skirt as the heroine was mocking the sexual abilities of her would-be ravishers. Oh, my God, were their dicks huge! Then Rondo was over me. I have no idea what happened to my clothes, but I had an unobscured view of the screen. Rondo entered me at the same time the rouges penetrated the actress on screen. Rondo matched every thrust of the actors. The movie kept transitioning from her face, first a mask of horror and then one of delight and bliss to the rogues faces transitioning from malice and rage to pleasure and delight. To my consternation and wonderment, I came at the same time as the actress on screen. Judging by my ears, I was far from alone in my pleasure. I gasped and Rondo chuckled softly.

Our meal was delivered at about this point. The main feature came on it was a fairly conventional melodrama about a working man and his wife, although it did include a slow-motion evil lesbian seducing the wife montage. The lights came back on, Rondo helped me back into my clothes. I was in a daze all the way back to the Argent's home. Why had I been so turned on by that dirty movie? Did I hold a secret desire to be raped? Of course not! Yet, if someone had turned on that movie on the earth I knew, I would have run screaming from the room. Was I secretly a porn lover? Was I a pervert? I had no idea and because of that I felt quite bereft. Rondo told me that everybody goes to movies like that. "Many first dates between young men and women are in the "couples" section. Tonight's film was one of the tamer ones, Laurel." Was that supposed to make me feel better?

1...456789