Time and Companionship Only Ch. 02

Story Info
Rosie agrees to a sleep fantasy role-play.
2.7k words
5
3.1k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the joys of fucking whores is that you can make requests and suggestions which one might otherwise have kept to oneself. With Rosie, we had met, fucked, and messaged, so many times, that we could speak as openly about sex as we did about her children's school.

For all men who love big women, I am sure that softness of our women's bodies is a major draw. It's not just the size of the women we fuck, but how they feel underneath us, on top of us, or next to us. Spooning with Rosie during one of our early morning fucks left me with a wild mind for the next two weeks. The way her ass crack had ground against my cock as she woke up, I could push my cock between the mounds of her ass and feel it slide against her skin.

That evening, after I had left Rosie extremely satisfied, my mind returned to the sensation provided by her ass and the thought that it was more wonderful than a titwank. The thought of being able to effectively 'fuck' her ass crack, cum over her back and ass, all from letting my cock hump the fantastically soft and yielding skin of a sexy big whore. While wanking, so that I could cum before going to sleep, the fantasy went up a level,. What would it be like to fuck a fat whore's ass crack while she was asleep, and leave my cum on her back to be found in the morning? I was so desperate for the sensation, I grabbed two of my pillows and jammed my cock between them, fucking the space between them furiously until I came over the pillow case.

After my orgasm, I sent a quick message to Rosie asking if she was free in the next couple of days, and went to sleep hoping there would be a reply in the morning.

Two days later, I drove to a nearby hotel where Rosie had taken a room for the night. I arrived at the door to her room, which had been left ajar, and let myself in to the room and closed the door behind me.

I looked in to the room at a vision from heaven. On the large double bed lay a large whore, face down and completely naked, with her head resting on her arms and eyes closed. Rosie's tits were very visible, being squeezed slightly out the side by the weight of her fat body pressing down, her beautiful face framed and if anything made more so by her eyes being closed. The most fucking beautiful part of the whole scene though, without a doubt, was her ass.

Some women have particular features which men admire. Rosie had a full set of such features, all large. Rosie's skin was smooth, her shoulders had a beautiful dimple which often made me want to kiss them when she slept. Her arms had the fat you would expect underneath, but they were smooth and strong. Her back was broad, covered in smooth but firm fat, tapering towards her ass and creating the classic 'pear' shape so loved by men who truly appreciate fat women. The way her thighs smoothly came out of her ass, created the perfectly shaped legs which had so often held me inside her pussy as I came.

But this visit was about one thing. Her ass. Her huge ass, prominent, elevated by the way she was lying on the bed, beautifully smooth and incredible soft. I wanted to go and lick it immediately. Moreover, I knew I owned this ass. The ass was on display for me, I had paid to play with it, and this whore had come to give me what I wanted.

The hoped for text message had arrived that morning saying Rosie would be working, and asking if I wanted anything special. My answer was easy. I wanted her to pretend to be asleep and let me fuck the crack of her ass until I came. I didn't want her to speak when I arrived, or after I came, or before I left. I wanted her to be 'asleep' the whole time, so that I could arrive, use her body, and then leave.

To add to the fun, Rosie said that one of her regular cam viewers had shown an interest in her body parts being 'fucked' recently, and asked if she could film it? Would I mind?

Of course I fucking wouldn't. I knew that video would give me something to enjoy in between our visits, film away my whore, film away.

I could see the camera was set up and pointing down at her body, giving a long view of her body. Her ass was lit prominently, her smooth back laid out and relaxed, her deep breaths simulating sleep were making her rise and fall. I quickly stripped off and walked over to the sleeping godess.

My hand quickly found one of her enormous ass cheeks. To put this in perspective, Rosie was not merely 'chubby' or even fat, she was 25 stone if not more. For our american friends, that is at least 160Kg, and at barely 5 foot 6 inches tall, that was a lot of woman compressed in to a small space. So her ass was genuinely enormous, my man sized hand looked small as I brushed her skin. Putting both my hands on a single cheek, there was comfortably room for another two hands to rest on the same cheek.

Rosie's deep breathing continued, she was relaxed and still while my touching began. My cock had been hard from the moment I saw her laid out on the bed, and I couldn't resist using it to stroke along her skin from her ankles all the way up to her ass. The smooth feel of her skin on the head of my cock was incredible. Rosie being so still and letting me use her as a masturbation toy only added to the sensation, it was like a living breathing sex doll was there for my cock.

At this point the overwhelming urge was to climb on top of Rosie and shove my cock inside her pussy and I knew that at some point in the future alternative sleep fantasies would have to be played out between us. But my lust for this visit was her ass and my mind forced my body to focus.

Climbing up on to the bed I straddled Rosie's thighs so that my cock could rest between her ass cheeks. This was borderline uncomfortable, as Rosie's size meant my legs were stretching wider than I anticipated. To address this, I moved myself higher up her legs and rested on her thighs with my cock higher up her ass-crack instead. This served to position me perfectly, the full length of my cock resting along her crack with two beautiful ass cheecks either side.

I began to move slowly up and down her ass, letting my cock rub between her cool smooth cheeks, my hands gently resting on top of her ass checks enjoying the feel of her soft flesh underneath. Rosie continued her soft deep sleep breathing. I gradually started to let my hips drive my cock forward and back as if actually fucking, my hands pushing down on Rosie's ass for support while my cock used her fat ass and skin as a sex toy.

Every man has had a sex toy in their life which they have used for the pure purpose of cumming. Nothing in my life had compared to having a fat whore let me use her ass in this way. I had fucked Rosie hard, in every position, outdoors, in her car, even in a van in a car park in the centre of town, but in this moment her behaving like a sex toy for my cock was the greatest thing she had done for me.

Lost in these thoughts and the action of fucking her ass, I realised I was on the verge of generating a large puddle of cum on Rosie's back. I wasn't ready for it to end, I wanted to have longer with her ass, I wanted longer with this most glorious sex toy of a whore.

At this point I realised there was a large amount of heat immediately underneath my balls. My balls had been resting just outside the entrance to Rosie's pussy, and snapped out of my lust I realised that Rosie was showing her characteristic horniness which made her such a fantastic whore.

I had already resolved that I wouldn't fuck Rosie, I wanted to cum from her asscheecks. But I also wanted to have this last longer. Reaching for the container which Rosie had left next to her in case I needed it, I covered my fingers in lube and reached down to her pussy.

As expected, her pussy was extremely wet and my fingers went straight in. Even with my legs holding her legs together in my seated position, the combination of lube and her pussy juices meant there was no resistance to my fingers rapidly fucking her pussy.

Rosie's response was immediate, a soft moan escaped from my sleeping whore. I have always been able to feel Rosie's orgasms building and releasing in her pussy, the enormous pressure which she creates on orgasm is a great feeling and makes it so easy to know when to give her more or less. Rosie wasn't far away, she was clearly aroused from being used as a fuck toy, so much so that she continued to lie still and continue the fantasy even with half my hand fucking her pussy.

Rosie's orgasm arrived with a heavy breath out, her legs tensing underneath me as she fought to remain still while she came, her pussy gushing out juice as it always does. Her submission to being my fuck toy was total and her commitment to staying 'asleep' was incredible. I really wanted to push her and to see if she could keep her sleep pose through another orgasm.

Taking myself out of her pussy, I applied more lube to my hand. I knew Rosie could have huge orgasms and I was determined to rub out of these out of her pussy before I finished myself on her ass. This time, I pushed my thumb in to her pussy, and let my fingers press directly to the top of her pussy, using the lube to make hard and firm circles directly on to her clit.

Rosie couldn't help making small movements up and down on to the fingers on her pussy. A natural fucking response was over-riding her pretense at sleeping, and while her arms remained still, her ass was moving up and down every so slightly in response to her clit being exploited. Her next orgasm came quickly, as soft moan escaping from the pillow where Rosie had her head, my thumb being squeezed tight inside her slot. Still Rosie kept her role as sleeping fuck toy.

This time, instead of giving Rosie a few seconds break after her orgasm, I pressed harder on her clit while she was still tight and cumming. A soft, 'shit' escaped my whore's lips in a whisper as she realised she would not get respite. To try and avoid more noise I could hear Rosie holding her breath, even while her ass couldn't stop persistently pushing her pussy down on to the fingers squeezing submission out of her clit.

'OOOOOOOOOH'. Rosie couldn't hold it back, she pushed down hard on the fingers in her pussy, the muscles in her large ass hardened, and the walls of her pussy rushed in around my thumb as a huge orgasm ripped through her body.

I gave Rosie her moment of peace for a few seconds. She had managed to stay in her sleeping pose even while flooding the sheets under her with pussy juice. The effect of her lust had had a significant effect on my cock, which was significantly harder and desperate to fuck something. Again, I over-rode the instinct to immediately bury myself in her wet pussy and simply fuck her until I exploded inside. That wouldn't make my need to play out this fantasy go away.

Instead, I reached again for the lubricant and this time sprayed it liberally over Rosie's ass crack. The furious fucking of her pussy with my fingers had generated a lot of moisture and her ass was no longer the cool smooth surface which my cock had started out using. Her ass was now warm and so my cock needed a little help slidng between her fantastic ass cheeks.

Once her ass was beautifully oiled, I decided to lay on top of Rosie completely with my cock resting between her ass, so that I could slide up and down her whole body. I am not a small man by any stretch, but from past experience I knew that Rosie's considerable mass could more than handle me resting my weight on top of her.

I started to rock back and forth on Rosie's body, feeling my cock slide in her ass crack. The texture of her skin and firmness of her ass was better than any titwank I had ever received, almost as good as any blow job, and I already started to wonder if Rosie's ass would become my permanent prefered foreplay of the future.

Rosie continued to lay still beneath me. If anything, having had her big orgasm, her sleep role play had become even more realistic, her breathing was relaxed and deep with the expected breathing out when my body rocked upwards on her. The feeling of my body pressed in to the large, fat, soft back of Rosie was incredible. The pillow I had so gleefully fucked before was a distant memory compared to this fleshy realism of a sleeping fuck toy. My mind wandered over her body, feeling every inch I was pressed against, feeling my cock slide effortlessly between her crack.

The feeling was building rapidly down below and I knew I wanted to see the cum shoot on her back and I definitely wanted the shot to be visible in the video so I could watch it again later. Easing myself back up, I again sat across Rosie's legs so that my cock rested smoothly between her ass cheeks. This time, I pushed her ass together so that my cock was completely encased in her fat ass, and started to fuck with my hips.

It didn't take long. The sensation around my cock coupled with the sight of her ass wobbling and rippling with my cock sliding up and down her crack, meant that in less than a minute I was shooting long streams of white up her back. Visually, every thrust I made I could see the head of my cock sliding out the top of her ass crack, out of where her ass cheeks had wrapped it in lubricated glory, and cum shooting out of the eye across her back.

I had a rare orgasm where the feeling continued for nearly a minute after the cum had stopped, but where I just had to keep fucking. To keep it going, I let my body collapse back on top of Rosie, landing my chest on top of my own cum, and kept on furiously fucking her ass crack until slowly the sensation left the head of my cock and I could stop.

Feeling Rosie still breathing underneath me as if asleep, I stood up. Taking a towel from the bedside I wiped the cum from my chest. I took my cock and wiped it up and down Rosie's ass a few times to wipe off the lube, rubbing the top of my cock across her belly fat. I walked across to my clothes, got dressed, and went to the door. A quick look over my shoulder revealed that my fuck toy whore was still keeping her charade of sleep going.

Once outside and back in the car, I found a message waiting for me from Rosie on my phone to say she had really enjoyed the visit and would send me the video later. What a great whore.