How Such a Prude Became a Slut

Story Info
How my husband’s infidelity awakened a new me.
2.2k words
4.03
17.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlyMike
AlyMike
9 Followers

My (seemingly wonderful) husband and I have been married for twenty-four years this year. Last year in January I was hospitalized with Covid. My pulse-ox had gotten down to 50% and I was in really bad shape. The hospital staff was incredible and they expected me to be there between four and six weeks if I would ever be getting out. It was scary but I did everything they asked and fought hard and one week from the day I was admitted I was released. I spent months on oxygen at home. This event scared the shit out of my husband.

After I was released and had recovered some my husband confessed years of infidelity. I was raised conservatively and was very much a prude. I was taken aback and very hurt, it devastated me, at first. But my hospital visit had also given me a new perspective on life. After a few days I told my husband that I loved him and that I wanted to stay with him. But I also explained that while he was out screwing other women and having adventures I was being a good loyal wife. I told him that I wanted to fuck other men and just like I didn't have any idea, he wouldn't either. Some of it was out of anger and some was out of wondering how he'd react. He bowed his head and said, "I don't like that but I understand." I was surprised, but secretly I got wet at the idea.

The next day while my husband was at work. I texted a guy that I'd flirted with but never went further, I'd fantasized about him but I'd been a loyal wife, because I thought my husband was loyal. We spent the morning texting. At 1:00 I received a text saying he was through with work for the day, and felt like I needed an afternoon to relax and unwind. He was on his way to pick me up.

I dressed and did my makeup. Put on a sundress that accentuated my 40DDD breasts which he was never shy about checking out. I was nervous but excited.

When he arrived, I met him at the door. He greeted me with a kiss on the cheek and a hug that made my pussy tingle. We left and went to his apartment. We spent some time talking and I confided in him my situation and he offered me a drink. I've never really drank bc of how I was raised, never liked it but this was a new me and I was willing to try it. He told me that he would be happy to be the guy that was my first other than husband. I couldn't help it. I'd fantasized about this guy for years.

I slinked off the couch and between his legs and started undoing his pants. I was ravenous for it. I'd never been this way. I'd never done this. He sat back as I pulled his dick out and started licking and sucking it. I don't know what had come over me but I'd never done this with any man but it made me feel so good to be acting like a slut. I'd spent my entire marriage denying my husband blowjobs and here I was eagerly about to suck the cock of this 40-something rich guy. But he smelled good, he felt good, and oh my, he had a beautiful cock. My pussy was dripping down my legs. I sucked him deep and loved gagging on it. He was definitely bigger than my hubby but not monstrous. I'd not tasted cum since I was 17 and here I was sucking off this hunk of a man. When he told me he was about to cum I kept going and started moaning on his cock. The initial shot of cum startled me and I pulled back but quickly swallowed and went back down on him eating it all.

I still didn't like the taste but the idea of what I was doing made me love it and eat it up anyway. I kept sucking him, rubbing my tongue on the head, and playing with his balls. He didn't get soft(found out later he popped a couple viagra on the way to pick me up).

He undressed me and the fun was just starting. We went to his bed where he bent me over and proceeded to devour both my pussy and ass. I orgasmed so hard as he fingered my ass and ate my pussy. I collapsed panting, struggling to catch my breath (still recovering from Covid). He stood next to the bed and I turned to see his throbbing cock. He held it and put his hand on my head and I eagerly took him into my mouth. Moaning as I sucked his cock. He called me his fun married slut and instead of it upsetting me, I felt my pussy get wet. I told him, "Fuck my married pussy! Please! Pound me like a filthy slut."

I rolled over, spread eagle, and he shoved his hard thick throbbing cock into me. Forcing my knees further apart than they've ever been. He made my huge tits bounce and I loved it! "Fuck yes!" I repeated it over and over. He told me that he was going to cum and I wrapped my legs around him and begged, "Yes please, please, please, fill my slut pussy!" He erupted in me and kept pumping. After a few moments he rolled to the side, his cock sliding out of me, I could feel his globs of cum running out. This was a feeling that had always disgusted me but now it thrilled me.

I looked and saw his glistening semi-erect cock. It was covered in our cum. My large married breasts heaving as I caught my breath. I moved lower, taking his cock into my mouth. Licking our cum from it, taking it all in, and in the back of my mind having thoughts that I've never had before. Instead of thinking, "This is disgusting." Or "What the fuck am I doing?" I was thinking, "What have I missed out on? Are all cocks this glorious? I need more of this dick!" Sucking him, he was soon hard and I moved over him and lowered my used married slut pussy on to this glorious cock. I moaned and almost immediately orgasmed just from being on that dick. I started riding him. I haven't been on top but a few times so I just did what felt good. He grabbed my tits and started sucking them which made my pussy drench his cock. "Be rough with my big tits! Bite them!" As he did, I instantly orgasmed on his dick but I couldn't stop. I kept riding him!

I lost track of my orgasms but what I knew was that I was ready to go further. I kissed him hard, taking his tongue into my mouth, and shoving mine into his. He was as wonderful as I'd have imagined. I told him as I rode him, "I need you to fuck my ass. I've dreamed of your dick filling me up and stretching me." He asked, "Are you sure?" "That's sweet but I'm not here for you to be sweet to me. I'm here for you to fuck me like a slut."

He pushed me off of him, considering my size, I loved his strength. He bent me over and I stopped him. "No! Put a pillow under my back, lift my legs, and look me in the eye as you take my anal virginity." My husband had played with my ass while eating me and I loved it but I'd never allowed him to fully fuck my ass. And I'd always lied about liking it. My husband lost the privilege of being my first for anything else. He lubed up his dick and my ass as I got into my desired position. At first it almost made me close my eyes but I refused. Despite the initial pain I told him, "Don't stop! Fuck my ass!" He pressed in and out making sure the lube worked and then, BAM! I couldn't have closed my eyes if I wanted to! I had the head of a dick in my ass for the first time. It definitely hurt but the thrill of it was great. "This isn't my husband, this cock is magical, at 45 years old I've been fucked in every hole!" These thoughts all running through my head and the one that came out verbally was, "God yes! Fuck my ass hard!" I grabbed his face looking in his eyes as I felt his cock slide deeper into my ass. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Was all I could say. "Should I stop?" He asked. "Don't you fucking dare!!" I growled at him. I needed this! The pain thrilled me. As he fucked my ass deeply I reached down lightly touched my clit and my pussy erupted like a damn geyser. I squirted so hard, screamed so loud, and jerked so hard I nearly shoved him to the floor.

We laid there for what seemed like an eternity but was in reality only 15 minutes. I started kissing his neck and cheek and he turned to me and told me, "One last load before I take you home." I smiled and said, "Yes please, anywhere you like." He got on his knees and I started sucking him. I was reluctant at first but in my ecstasy I must not have noticed that he'd gone and cleaned up his cock from the lube. I eagerly sucked him moaning as I did it. Then he pulled out of my mouth right before he came and unloaded on my tits and neck. He told me, "Don't clean up, just get dressed. Wear it home. See if the cheating asshole notices that you're gonna get even." I laughed, shook my head, but did as he suggested.

By this time it was 6:30 and he dropped me off at home ten minutes before my husband arrived from work. I was still in my dress with no bra or panties. The cum on my chest had dried. I greeted my husband, kissed him, told him that I loved him, and that dinner will be ready soon. We ate dinner and I told him that we should shower together. He didn't hesitate to join me. He didn't ask about the marks on my tits, what was on my chest, or why I was sensitive when he touched my pussy. After our shower we both laid in bed naked and I started playing with his cock and balls. I told him, "No matter what, I love you. I love your cock. (I started kissing and licking it) I love your balls. (As I fondled them) And I swear that no matter what I will never neglect you again." He was hard as a rock so I mounted him with my well fucked pussy which he slipped right into.

As I rode him, I told him, "No matter what I will always give you this pussy any time you want it." He started fucking me in a much different way than usual. And without pulling out of me, he rolled me over on to my back, and proceeded to fuck me hard. To my surprise I came on his cock twice before he came in me. After he rolled off of me I did something I'd only done once in my life and that was earlier today with someone else. I proceeded to clean his cock and drink up the additional cum I could milk from his balls. Afterwards, I kissed him deeply, letting him taste us both. He moaned and held me tight. As I went to clean up, he told me, "That was incredible." And I just nodded, "I know."

Not surprisingly, by the time I made it to bed he was half asleep and already bragging about his sleep, snoring. I grabbed my phone and texted my lover, "Today was great! I really needed that!" No reply but it was after midnight. My head was spinning and despite my ass and pussy aching I knew that this was just the beginning.

I started checking out sites and joined a couple that were free. Disappointed to see all the dick pics and no men of substance. But the more I thought about the fantasies I had and things I wanted to try, I don't need substance, I want dick and lots of it. The asshole laying next to me had his share of different pussies so it was only fair. And he seemed to really enjoy fucking my used pussy so maybe I will just make sure it stays used and offer it to him more often. I'll let him unknowingly reclaim me after my adventures. I was getting excited thinking about being a slut behind his back and a good wife in front of him. I started to understand the thrill he enjoyed and this was just my first time.

*Ding* "It was great! You were better than I'd imagined." He replied. I smiled, feeling accomplished, and proud of my new found slutty side. I dozed off to sleep with a smile on my face.

AlyMike
AlyMike
9 Followers