Time Can Lead To Many Things

Story Info
Not the most normal day at the office...
1.7k words
4
3.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day is hectic, mundane in away, but relentless as ever. I glance at the wall clock; it seems only a minute goes by each time I look! Why is time so fucking slow at work?

The office is so loud today with the muted noise of work, keyboards click as fingers reply to online requests for help and the incessant murmur from the mixture of conversations that disappear into the inter-web of unknown faceless people.

As my focus drifts I am brought back to the now. "Hello, hello, are you listened to me?" the faceless voice is speaking to me "o go away I think" as at the same time I reply, "hi yes loud and clear, how can I help you?", and I deal with whatever number call this is for help today.

As I look up Jamie is stood at my desk all smiles and full for eagerness, O that will drop off in time! As a team manger I am also a mentor, another unpaid thing to do, but at least I can talk to a human face as I coach and mentor him as he aspires to move up in the company, and today Jamie will get my full attention.

I log off and the weight of the inter-web drops away. As my terminal powers down, I point to the interview office and lead the way. I open the door Jamie enters before me. The meeting room is functional, a desk, two chairs and a small shinny brown leather sofa and a window looking out onto the company carpark. A bland room but it offers one amazing thing: as I shut the door, silence falls, no keyboards no voices, just blissful silence, it is sounded proofed for security and privacy.

Jamie goes to speak; I stop him before he starts and he shrinks into his chair. I look at him, nice suit, not so nice shirt but the shoes and tie make a strong statement. He looks late twenties but is nearer twenty, he obviously looks after himself and I feel he is somewhat holding in a fun and exciting character.

I start by reading his performance records, so much data is collected on our working day, it has everything we do in the office displayed on graphs and diagrams. I have to emphasis to Jamie, "you are taking far too much time talking to clients", But he immediately rebuts with how he wants to please, needs to feel he has done the best he can, and really does not like hanging up an incomplete call for help.

The performance appraisal is fairly easy really, and we move to some small talk, the conversation is flowing, it turns out we even share some out of work interests.

I am looking at Jamie, and, am I am reading his body language correctly, he is leaning forward very focused on my eyes but also looking at me a little a little pensive or is he just undressing me in his mind? Maybe he is just a young man that is trying to please his manager...'Hmmmm' maybe I can play with that I muse to myself.

As the room is sound sealed one down side is that it gets hot, very quickly and Jamie is feeling the heat. As he stands, he slips misses the table and slips towards the floor, I get to him as he is getting up "are you OK?" I ask, "yes, yes he replies" I go to move to the door to get help, "no please give me a moment" he says.

I help Jamie to remove his jacket and tie, his shirt is tight, and he is quite clammy so he loosens some buttons and removes his cuff links as well.

He is sat in the sofa a little embarrassed looking up at me, as I backup away I perch my bum against the desk. Looking down at Jamie I am feeling as hot as he is, and think it Is about time we did something with this energy...

As he regains some composure, he looks up at me. I am sat on the desk now, feet on what was his chair, it is obvious to me what I am about to allow him to see!

He looks up towards me straight in to my eyes and says "I am feeling better now". As I reply, he drops his gaze and focuses on the view I want him to see, "I am very hot you know", then I ever so slightly move my knees apart, he is still looking now mesmerised. "I know what you are looking at", I say to myself, have I read this right? Go with its Kathy play the game to the end, the control is all mine this is going to be my game.

Jamie continues focused but nowhere near my eyes. I tell him to try and stand, which he obeys immediately. He is a little unsteady on his feet as he takes a step towards me, my hands stretch out and I catch him around his waist, I hold him there and ever so slightly pull him towards me, and steady him in front of me. I am looking into his eyes now and say "you want to take a closer look?" he goes to mouth a word but nothing comes out, and I guide him down, as I slide onto the desk a little more, I pull my feet up fully on the desk. He senses how I want this to begin. My hands are on either side of his head, I feel his prickly cheeks against my thighs and he continues the journey. I move a hand and pull my knickers aside so he can see what I want him to pay attention to, and in his words "wants to be please".

We are in the game now, and I am in full win mode. His tongue is too fast as first and I tell him to slow down and focus, I feel the softness and warmth of his lip on my pussy his tongue now firmly focused on my clit, my pussy is so hot, I slide my hand down his arm and reach for his hand and push it up towards my pussy, he takes the prompt and I sense his fingers on the edge of my pussy, my wetness makes it easy for him to slide his fingers into me, I gasp and tighten my pussy around his fingers and he fucks me with his fingers, his tongue continues its mission.

I push him back to standing, he looks at me with a smile, I reach for his belt unfasten it, undo the button and slide the zipper down, his cock it unsurprisingly ready to join in the action. I slide it out as I push his briefs down to the floor. I look at him and gaze at his cock, nice to see his grooming protocols include not only a facial shave! his cock stands clean shaven and proud, and, "O" do I see and piercing down there? I wrap my hand around it and his uncontrollable pre-cum feels warm and sticky in my grip, I push his cock back to expose his nakedness and admire the silver ring garnishing his cock. I move his cock between my fingers and he moans a sigh, my hands slide around to his bum and my nails dig in as I pull him towards me.

I am a little surprised by his speed, he almost catches me by surprise, I slow his approach I want to feel him enter me slowly, the coldness of his Albert ring is first sensation then the softness of my pussy opens and I pull Jamie in. He is hard and I feel slide into to me. The ring is an unexpected bonus and intensifies the feeling as he moves his hard cock deeper into my pussy. I unbutton my blouse, my nipples need some action and they can be seen hard and expectant through the lacy of my bra, I continue to guide him as he fucks my pussy and now licks gentle over my nipples. I do so want to cum, I slide my hand down to my pussy, my fingertips feel my pussy lips firmly around his cock, and I shudder slightly at the excitement. My clit is wet and erect and I begin to slide my fingers over myself in a soft, slow rhythm in time to the thrusting of his cock.

No way am I going to be long, and I begin to feel the start if the hot wave over me, the sweet smell of fucking intensified as the animal aromas fill the room. I hold off as best I can as I tighten my pussy around his cock again, I feel he is near the point of no return, I want to see him finish and push him out of me. I slide my hands over him and wank his cock, he explodes over me his cum hot on my hands. Before his cock can relax, I push him back into my pussy and feel him continue to thrust into me, I rub my clit and then it is my turn to feel the explosion of climax, my head becomes hazy, my muscle tightens and continue until my entire body is rigid, my clit is so sensitive as I extract the last wave of my orgasm, I continue the soft slow motions until I can bare it no more. My Pussy grabs one last feel of his cock in side before he extracts, and steps back with just a smile he stands there before me, and I know he is very pleased to have be of service.

As we dress no words are exchanges, just smiles. The room is hot and heavy with sex, we attempt to regain composure before we leave the room, expecting to enter into the noisy working office, but no, its empty everyone has gone home! We have been in there fucking for two hours, I smile to myself and then spontaneously shout to the empty office: "see, fucking time can fly, when you are at work"!!!...