All Comments on 'Time Flies By'

by uprootedbong

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Finally...

....an Indian writer who has balls of brass...not one of the cucks like Aurelius and his ilk!! Well done bravo....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Could have been okay

But murder is always such a mundane answer to a marital problem. And the names you used for the characters was simply awful. Did you hit the wrong keys on the word processor? One other thing. This was unfinished. Lover boy is still walking around. And his wife isn't quite dead yet. I wonder if the forensic guy will look at the cactus and wonder?

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I hate you...

For writing a btb story from an Indian perspective before I could.

5*

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Finally! An Indian man who will not be made a cuck. My favorite Indian LW story ever.

management91399management91399over 3 years ago

A little bit of cheating wife story meets Alfred Hitchcock presents! Very good, this is the sort of thing the Cheating Zone series attempts. Here it's pretty nice and tight, a decent first effort and smartly a short one so you can read the critiques fromthe seasoned pros here, take notes and build on that. Good Work

Good Evening! (Cue Funeral March of the Marionette)

Bebop3Bebop3over 3 years ago

Congratulations on publishing your fist story. It's significantly better than most we see here. I look forward to your next.

RosenkavalierRosenkavalierover 3 years ago
Posting at several forums

Good story.

You posted it also under abhinav bhattacharya under medium.com?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
UDIT IT!

GOOD STORY 5stars fitting end for a cheating slut 'wife' looks like 2 birds with

One' stone' Literotica L,W. NEEDS MORE endings like instead of making off withthehouse,money& kids not to mention continuing t slut around. None of the judges and counsellors out there can really hold their head up while they support the current corrupt and disgusting system.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 3 years ago

A new way of dealing with a cheating cunt. Nicely done - although there is no such thing as a perfect murder.

5/5 for karmic justice

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Welcome!

Nice start. Not fully correct, but it is fiction after all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Exclamation marks!

You use far too many! It is annoying! They should be very rare! Or the story reads like this comment!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

A bit of a cheat not telling us that this wasn't her first affair.

rnebularrnebularover 3 years ago
Dark

This short was very dark. I'm never a fan of murder, but she had been planning it of him, or at least was talking about being complicit with the lover doing it. Hard to rate but thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Strange story

I honestly don’t know how I feel about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She deserved it

Simple as that. She was a fucking bitch who kept cheating, but hey, her husband not taking it like a doormat and still lavishing her in love and affection despite it... Well, that made HIM the bad guy! A double standard so gross it deserves a fucking execution on principle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Meh

Someone is drinking bong water.

GrimmerGrimmerover 3 years ago

Well this was a tale of a different swipe to start a Tuesday ....

Gave it a fairly solid 4. More like a flash.

Thx

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Excellent 1st offering!

Nice twists and turns and liked the final twist.

A few typos in there that should have been caught. 5*

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsover 3 years ago

The husband is a murderer who murdered his wife for something she was never going to do, apparently...

shrugs.

MFH

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Just wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
stupid

the stupid part are those fake fuck up names

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It was fun...

..to read. I will give you***** not bad for your first story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A wastage of my time, it's no wonder if she ended cheating him. She should have killed him a long time ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Little Value for Life

A story of amoral souls fending for themselves. You do what you have to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
to the comments about "the wife didn't want to kill him"

She entertained it. She never shut down her lover's many efforts to suggest murdering her husband. And his PI reports and whatever else he gathered would have told him as much.

So he had EVERY reason to believe she was going to murder him. She had already broken their marriage vows....with two different lovers. So her fear of telling her lover "HARD NO" on the murder thing was enough to scare him into action.

Was it wrong? Sure. Was it barbaric? Yes. Does anyone REALLY care that a fictional cheating spouse that fucked people that suggest "You should really kill your spouse for money" deserves mercy? Doubtful.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 3 years ago

Not a likable character in sight..

Jaya and Sumit are worthless, it should go without saying, but it's not at all as if Udit is some sort of prince or something. The man essentially pushed his wife into the arms of another man.

Worst, there's no way to know whether or not the whole Raman affair is actually legit or a figment of his imagination - his wife acknowledged absolutely nothing of it, and the narrator made it seem like her liaison who that teacher was her first time stepping out of her marriage... so what the hell her husband is talking about?

But if she was indeed a serial cheater... why stay marry to her? Why stick around in a loveless, trustless marriage? Hell, why kill her when it could have brought the tapes to the police, and get those two arrested for plotting his murder? Really, killing her was more convenient?

Can't root for senseless evil... regardless of the gender of the perpetrator.

A just ending for such a flash would be everything staying the same, except Udit ending in prison for some reason, like, say, growing illegal plants in his garden. At the end of the day, no douchebags should get out scotch free.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Short and sweet!

More dialogue between the two main characters would have added more depth to the story. Reversing the order of the last two paragraphs, would make more sense. I enjoyed it, but it seems like you knew you had an interesting ending and rushed the story so as to get to the end.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
wonder if this is a "Most Evil"

or "Snapped". You ever notice that it's a most evil when its the husband. But when the wife has killed her sixth husband its still she snapped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not my kind of story

Offing the wife, could have reported it to the police. Or taken out lover. Divorcing the wife would have worked best.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago

I started off not liking it, but but the wordsmith skill slowly became obvious.

By the end,* I think E.A. Poe would have been jealous.

5*

* Do not often approve of death as a commensurate consequence for adventurous spouses, but since she had been acquiescent with her lover’s plans... Pity, Sweetie’s satori regarding Hubby’s priority in her life was a few hours too late ... and too quiet! Agree about too many exclamation marks!!! (sic)

SithLord6969SithLord6969over 3 years ago

Great first timer!

I look forward to reading more from you in the future

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
***

Not very erotic!!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Chytown

Thank you Captain Obvious.

YouamiYouamiover 3 years ago

Your story was pretty good, and I appreciated the attempt at a noir murder plot double cross. You put some effort into your tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
FIRST TIME?, REALLY?.....................................

If that's the case, very good. Obviously English isn't your first language but you handle it fairly well. And I am of the kill the cheating slut and making the bf suffer for decades population. Short and sweet story that I can't wait to see you expand on in the future. Just keep dishing out the pain and punishment and you can't go wrong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useruprootedbong@uprootedbong
A wannabe author with a long reading history on Literotica! Just trying my hand at a few pieces of fiction - not necessarily erotic to receive honest feedback and hopefully improve!