Time for a Change Pt. 03

Story Info
Now, it's Cara's turn...
988 words
3.25
1.2k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the way back to Cara's flat, no words were spoken. Maybe it was the anticipation, or maybe it was nerves. Jakob had just gotten the most life-changing blowjob he'd received. Yes, it was unforgettable, especially the feeling as her mouth applied pressure to his shaft as the cum hit the back of her throat, but he felt liberated - like his life had changed for the better, and how every day since his divorce had been leading to this new him. He felt like he could do anything, or be anyone. Cara had opened his eyes, and he was going to thank her in a special way.

As she fumbled to find her keys inside her clutch bag, she giggled with excitement. He reached towards her ass and squeezed it tightly, using his index finger to place between her cheeks and edge towards the tip of her snatch. The key opened the door and she threw her bag inside, turning quickly to Jakob and passionately kissed him while throwing her arms around his shoulders. He grabbed her waist and kissed back, gripping her head with his clammy hands to kiss her back.

They moved inside, kissing forcefully, using their tongues to stimulate the other. Cara felt herself getting wetter, moaning as his lips felt perfectly against his. Suddenly, she placed her finger on his lips and pushed back, smiling as the momentary pause offered a moment of anticipation and longing. She stood back with her calves touching the edge of her bed, lifting her dress up above her thighs, her ass, and then above her shoulders to reveal the sexiest lace underwear. Jakob could make out her trimmed and light bush underneath the fabric of her underwear. Cara unclasped her bra to reveal her firm and sizeable breasts, with little pink and puffy nipples he couldn't wait to feel on his tongue. She pulled down her knickers slowly, stepping over them as they reached her ankles, then sat back on the bed, now completely naked.

"Take off your clothes," she said seductively, as she parted her legs wide to reveal the moisture on her spread pussy lips.

It was like looking into the heart of perfection as Jakob gazed at her tight cunt, the lips swollen slightly, wet with pleasure. He stood before her with his cock in his hand, stroking as the thoughts of what was to come racing through his mind.

"Eat me, daddy. Taste me."

She scooched back as Jakob knelt on the bed, lowering his head and moving towards her opening. He used his tongue to graze her pussy, tasting the sweetness of her. Salted caramel, he thought. He circled the lips before slowly entering her, hearing her moan as she arched her back. As he used his tongue to slide in and out of her, she pushed forward with every penetration, letting out soft cries of joy as he pleasured her. Jakob would occasionally flick the tip of his tongue around her clit, stimulating it with every thrust inside her. She could feel that familiar fire inside her loins as his saliva made her wetter and his tongue brought her closer to cumming.

"Fuck...me," she cried. "Fuck me, Jakob."

He stopped eating her pussy and moved up towards her face, as his cock grazed her thigh, thick and rigid, poking at her exposed skin. They kissed once again, even more intimately than before, as the tip of Jakob's cock entered her. She ran her fingers through his hair as she breathed heavily into his ear, mixed in with the sexiest moan he'd ever heard. With every inch that slid inside her, she could feel the walls of her pussy grip against him, and as it filled her entirely, she held him close and refused to let him pull out. She threw herself onto the bed, with one hand playing with her clit, and the other squeezing her breast. Jakob began thrusting his hips at Cara, fucking her slowly at first, his balls patting against her every time he was the deepest he could be. He held her waist with both hands as he began fucking her harder, the wet sounds of every thrust blending in with both of their breathing and panting.

"Yes, baby. Yes. Oh. Oh. Ohhh. Mmm."

Cara could feel his cock throb with every thrust, his dick feeling like a million dollars inside of her.

"Baby...baby, I'm gonna cum."

"Mmmm, yes, Jakob. Cum inside of me," Cara screamed.

As Jakob's cock was at its deepest, he felt a wave of euphoria overcome him, his hot cum filling Cara, pulse after pulse, more of it found a home inside of her. He continued to fuck her, with every new thrust becoming slower, she could hear how sticky and wet his cock sounded as the cum dripped out of her. Jakob stopped, lifting his head up and letting out a comforting sigh. He looked down at Cara, as she bit her lip and smiled, looking in his eyes before asking him to do something for her.

"Eat my cunt, Jakob. I need to cum."

After a few seconds of processing what she was asking, he pulled out and moved back down the bed, continuing to pleasure her with his tongue. He could taste the saltiness of his cum mixed in with the sweetness of her juices, and how hot her cunt was. He lapped at her clit while sliding a couple of fingers inside of her. He picked up pace as she moaned more frequently and louder, and after a few minutes, her pussy gripped at his fingers, tightening as she came hard. She buckled on the bed, rolling back and to the side as her orgasm took over her body. He smiled as she came, fascinated and turned on by her performance, then, as she stopped, he fell into her arms and they lay there naked, sticky, warm, and fulfilled.