All Comments on 'Time for a Shower'

by pjd66

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pacing

It was worthwhile a read, and you definitely write decently, with consistency. That being said I would now like to deal a bit with the pacing of your story. Maybe you could have developed more your characters, just a bit for the sought liberation this story exposed to be felt more strongly ?

I kind of missed the way her last relationship restrained her sexually, to be honest. Just adding a bit of some details here and there could spice up our attachment to the characters. That would definitely have highened a bit my enjoyment, but this is only one of the way this story could be articulated.

Probably the last evasive few words alluding to a potential continution to their new born relationship could have been... more ? Let's say that I enjoyed much your initial start, that was concise about the way to introduce, in six paragraphs, but in the end you ended it in two lines, wrapping up an end that could have been leaving us wanting more, if you had been writing in a more pregnant, sentimental way ?

Though I do appreciate the way you layered the events of your narration, between scenes and developing an engaging narration. Well done, keep the good work up. Like seeds sown, talent sprouts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Past tense of pee is peed (no apostrophe).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous