All Comments on 'Time for School Ch. 06'

by AnthonyFiction

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DarkSolarDarkSolarabout 10 years ago
Most intriguing yet

Well Anthony, you got me interested in the story. Not because of the sex; although, that part is sensual. It's the underlining plot and characters development, that got me interested. Keep it up and flesh it out more, and you will have a great novella in the making.

DarkS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story!

Similar to what DarkS mentioned.

The sub plot is defenitely making me a regular reader of your work.

Really looking forward to more details on the "mysterious whisper" that the main character hints to during his 'time stops'.

Keep writing! You gained another fan,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
FASCINATING

I've spent the entire evening reading all five chapters, and it is absolutely fascinating. From the mysterious whispers and shadows in the night, to the physical/emotional changes to "a day in the life". Your story reminds me so much of my own high school days. I wish I had found that "switch" to turn over a new leave like "Anthony" did. You've got so much wrapped up in this "fantasy"... I can't imagine how you can keep it all together :):). You're doing a terrific job of it though. Thank you so much for sharing your fantasies (story).

Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Keep them coming :)

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
****

With all the daydreaming and fantasizing about those lovely young things how in hell did he ever get a passing grade? Sheeeze! Good story. I lived it right along with Tony. Mm, Mm, Gooood! Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
keep it up!

I find I'm really getting into this story. You seem to have a way of drawing us into your make believe world until it no longer seems to be make-believe, but something almost real and actual. Even your syntax has a reality about it. Keep it up Anthony.

YOMEYO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Chapter 6 of 20,I am dreadful what is going to happen

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnthonyFiction@AnthonyFiction
368 Followers
Mature-content fiction writer. Man of mystery. I'm just a guy that writes stuff about various ideas that come to mind.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES