All Comments on 'Time for School Ch. 09'

by AnthonyFiction

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
mammoetmammoetabout 10 years ago
great story

i hope we get the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Write with Godspeed Anthony

Write quick! Can't stand these cliff hangers as always.

Simimax

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The teacher

Love these stories! But I kinda want to see Anthony and his teacher in one of these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

He needs to fuck that Latina

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome

Fantastic story, do you have a ETA for the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Next part(s)?

I don't want to rush you and I'm sure there are reasons for the delay but where are the next parts? I mean, the last few parts have come out a lot further than apart than they were being released and especially this latest one is frustrating. It was devoid of sex which, on it's own, isn't that bad since it's a whole interesting story as well but when you combine that with how short it is as well... that makes it short AND without sex AND took forever to be released AND the next part has yet to come out.

I really enjoy the story and would hate for this to become an unfinished one...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Dude what happened?

It's been over month dude... This story is too good for ya to leave us hanging like this seriously!!!! There are still some faithful followers who are waiting on a continuation... A comment about the status would be great for most us.

AnthonyFictionAnthonyFictionalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Re: Dude what happened?

I apologize for the long delay. I've had to deal with some varied real life things that kept my mind off of the story for some time. It also caused me some distraction when I'd try to sit down and write some new content. Hopefully this new incoming chapter will be enough to make up for it for now. It's the biggest chapter since chapter two, so plenty to read in the meantime as I get some more chapters churned out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnthonyFiction@AnthonyFiction
Mature-content fiction writer. Man of mystery. I'm just a guy that writes stuff about various ideas that come to mind.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES