All Comments on 'Time for School Ch. 10'

by AnthonyFiction

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
needmore

Enjoyed this new chapter. Cliffhanger huh. Hope to see a new chapter soon. Keep them coming.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Can't stop reading series..............

I can hardly wait for the next chapter...you keep me guessing and I love the way it is written...more please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Like this chapter and the whole story hope to see new chapter soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You coming back?

Just checking hoping you are gonna continue this story. Loving it. If you could bring the level of all your writing to the effort you seem to put in these cliff hangers you would be a freaking top 10 best selling author!

AcornArmyAcornArmyalmost 10 years ago
Great series

I'm loving it so far, and I can't wait for the next chapter. I really hope the series continues on through explanations of all of the various mysteries surrounding Anthony's powers and the Time-Stop whispers. I also hope we eventually see some resolution about who all Anthony will be involved with in the long term.

My only criticism would be that I, personally, would love to see and read longer chapters. ;)

Re: "You coming back?": AnthonyFiction uploaded Chapter 10 only 16 days ago. I don't think it's really time yet to start wondering if he/she is 'coming back' or not. 16 days isn't exactly a long time for someone to take between chapters, from what I've seen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What if the ton of bricks was....

A literal ton of bricks! I mean every time he gets this weird feeling something new happens so maybe this time he conjured up a ton of bricks!

AnthonyFictionAnthonyFictionalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Re: What if the ton of bricks was....

HA! That would be hilarious, I must admit. And it's one hell of a swerve.

jonyoungaujonyoungauover 8 years ago

love t do a girl on a beach surrounded by hundreds of people but in one of these little beach tents so were just feet from others

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnthonyFiction@AnthonyFiction
Mature-content fiction writer. Man of mystery. I'm just a guy that writes stuff about various ideas that come to mind.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES