Time for Truth Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,295 Followers

Soon Geraldo stopped sobbing, and realized that someone was holding him, two people actually. He inhaled and smiled at Julianne's scent. Then he realized that his children's parents were his source of comfort. He could not take them from these two wonderful people, so they had to find away to co-parent together.

Javon sat and let the drama unfold and once they regained control he spoke. "You have to show a united front. I know Marisol is an adult now, but I feel this will affect her the most. You see Geraldo, she might remember you. Rosita was an infant when you left and Javier had not been born. The two younger children might be more accepting at first. BJ, Julianne, you have to be there for them and let them know it's ok to be angry, but it's also OK to love their father. The thing is you BJ are their Poppa, Geraldo you are their Dad. Take today the three of you and find a way to unite. You can d this, I believe in you." Javon concluded.

Elise hugged all three adults, and told them to call her if they needed anything. Jules hugged her back and thanked her.

"Um, I'm calling in. Geraldo, come to our house so we can talk more." BJ suggested. Gerald agreed, and Jules frowned.

"I am not a maid and I will not be a servant for you two. If you make a mess, then BJ and Geraldo, make sure you clean it up. Oh and if you mess up my house, I'm pulling both of your ears." She added for good measure. BJ laughed and pulled his mate into his arms. He kissed her and inhaled her scent.

"We won't fight, and Geraldo will do the dishes, right buddy?" BJ suggested. Geraldo laughed and said 'Sure, BJ will dry."

*****

The three days flew by and soon it was time to return home. Aria was quiet, and Ares was concerned for her. Something happened and he was sure a male was involved.

"Aria, give me his name and I will beat his ass." He told his sister as they said their goodbyes at the airport.

"Ares, I'm fine. I just hate leaving you here. I wish you were coming home too.": she fibbed.

Ares knew she was not being truthful, and that some guy hurt her. He thought and thought. She showed no interest in any of the males at Thane. The only guys she was around were him, Kevin, Benny, and Phillip. Well, Clarence often came around but he wouldn't..." Ares shook his head.

Whoever this guy was, he'd better hope he never learned his name. No one would get away with breaking his sister's heart. Soon their private jet was ready, and each girl hugged the pack members' good bye. Aria hesitated for just a fraction when she landed in front of Clarence, and then she quickly embraced him and turned to rush to her plane. Fortunately for the two of them, Ares missed the interaction because he was giving Rosita a big hug and telling her not to worry.

Michael and Brandy noticed, as did Phillip. Ares was sure that some male hurt his sister, and he believed he now knew who it was.

The members of Thane drove home. And the boys headed back to their apartment. In the car Phillip was bothered, and before he knew it he had to ask, "Clarence, exactly what happened between you and Aria?"

Michael started to rebuke the young man, but Clarence, signaled that he needed to handle it. "Phillip, that is between the two of us and not your concern. Just so you know there is no longer a relationship between myself and Ms. Loess." Then he dropped the topic. Phillip was shocked, Clarence and Aria, Wow!

He looked at the alpha pair and decided that Clarence was right, this was not his business.

Vince rode to the airport to pick up the girls. He was excited. Aria called and told him all about Ares mate. Vince was happy for his brother. He knew his time would come, until them he'd fulfill his desires at his leisure.

The girls' plane landed and both he and Terse met them. The men carried their luggage. Vince greeted his sisters and his cousin. Aria seemed a bit down, and he'd talk with her later. Candace and Daniella were tired. Vince could see the Marisol was nervous. He knew she'd do just fine, besides she had a guest waiting. The girls must have been tired. No one talked on the drive home.

Soon they entered the compound and Marisol's face broke into the biggest grin. They were home at last. Maybe they would find out what was wrong now. The van pulled in front of the Alpha's home and stopped. She saw her brother before anyone else as he rushed to them. Javier, Theo, and the other children came out and welcomed them home. Javier held his big sister and whispered, "Mari, I know about that dream. I found out some things."

"Really, what?" she asked.

"I'll tell you later. First we have to go see the alphas. Momma and Poppa are there waiting." He explained as they all headed to the alpha home.

Geraldo, knew the girls would be tired from their trip and he was about to suggest to Alpha Javon that they wait until the morning. When their group arrived at the alpha home, his heart beat like a thousand drums. He was nervous and he could see that BJ and Julianne were just as nervous as he was.

"Zeke, you're here. I'm so glad. To see you." She squealed excitedly. Zeke held her close, loving the feel of her in his arms. Then he kissed her, and his whole world seemed right in that moment. A chorus of "Ew, yuck, interrupted them as BJ and Jules came outside the alpha home to greet them. Rosita hugged their parent and Julianne explained that they needed to come to Javon's office. "Zeke, please, you are a part of us now. Come with us. She explained.

Marisol squeezed his hand, and Rosita and Javier moved close to their sister. BJ and Julianne walked with their three kids into the alpha's office.

Sitting in a chair was man. Marisol froze and gasped. Her reaction caused the other two children to stare at the stranger.

"You left us. You went away and never came back." Marisol whispered. Her chest hurt at the sight of the man that she remembered as Daddy.

"Daddy, why?" she asked.

Geraldo moved, he had to go to her. He had to explain. Refusing to let him touch her, Marisol shoved away from everyone and ran from the room. Rosita screamed and went after their older sister. Zeke followed, fear for her motivating him into action.

Javier faced this new man, this stranger amongst them and he asked. "Who are you?"

"I am your father." Geraldo answered wanting to chase his oldest child.

Javier shouted back, "No, BJ Daniels is my father. Who are you and why did you come here?" he demanded once more. Geraldo looked at his son. He was so proud in that moment, because despite everything, his son showed bravery. It took guts to face down someone you saw as a threat.

BJ spoke moving to his son's side. "He is your father by birth and you will not disrespect him."

Javier turned t the only father he'd ever known and said, "Poppa, why?"

BJ had to hold his son. Julianne had to find her daughters. Javon tried to restore order. He issued an alpha command that calmed the wolves. Geraldo stood frozen, hating himself for hurting his kids. BJ held his son and he addressed the other male. "You have to help fix this. We cannot do this alone."

Julianne found Marisol and Rosita in the safe embrace of Zeke. He was furious. "Ms. Daniels, how could you? Who is he? I won't allow anyone to hurt her." He stated holding his mate and her sister. Julianne moved beside him to extract Rosita, but he would not let go.

"Zeke, Marisol, Rosita, we are not trying to hurt you. But Geraldo has gone through so much to come here. He loves the three of you more than his own life." She explained to her girls.

Rosita let Zeke go, but Marisol held on to him tighter. "Marisol, baby, he did leave, but it wasn't really his fault. Stuff happened, and you need to talk to him." Julianne added stroking her back, wishing she knew what to say to make this better.

Marisol turned into Zeke and held him tighter. Julianne looked at Zeke, and he glared at her. What was happening made no sense. BJ and Julianne were perfect parents. Where did this guy come from? he wondered. Ms. Daniels, I've got her. Give us some time. She's safe with me." Zeke explained.

Julianne knew that Marisol needed time, so she nodded. "Zeke, please take care of her. If you need us, please come get us." She asked.

Marisol held him tighter. Julianne stroked her hair and told her that she loved her and hopefully soon they could talk. Then she and Rosita stood and returned to the alpha home. As they walked back, they met Elsie, Celia, and Nina. The women hugged Jules and told her things would be OK.

As they entered, BJ rushed to her, and pulled both Rosita and Julianne into his arms. Javier was curious. He watched Geraldo. He looked so worried. Javier walked to the other man, and spoke. "You are our father. Where have you been then?" he asked.

Geraldo looked at his son, deep into the dark eyes that mirrored his own and he spoke honestly. "Son, I've been in prison."

Javier was surprised, but he wasn't afraid. He knew this man spoke the truth. He also learned from his family that everyone had a story. He was now curious as to what story did this man, his birth father, have. Unconsciously, he wrapped an arm around Geraldo's waist as he watched his parents and sister comfort each other. Geraldo, returned the gesture and for the first time in his life, he held his son.

So ends chapter 8. Please read Desires next. It is the companion chapter for this section of the story.

Again thank you. Please vote and comment. IR2R

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,295 Followers