All Comments on 'Time for Truth Ch. 12'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Joining the Loess Pack

They should but without Benny leaving his pack it's time for a few people from the Thane pack to join the Loess pack preferably Ares and Benny's mates.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
love this story

i love this story. good plot, well developed characters. I've read all your stories, you should publish them. Benny and Saph should mate. As a major fan I'm wondering whats going on with Cantar, and the other vampire characters may need a side story :)

darkbulldog9498darkbulldog9498almost 10 years ago
Awesome Story

They should mate

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hurry up with the next chapter...PLEASE!

It's time to add to the Loess Pack. Let Benny mate with Saphirra and eventually take her home with him.

crazysexykool93crazysexykool93almost 10 years ago
I would love to know

What the Beta was hiding and why he thought it was worth dying for? Hope you include this in your next story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Really

Enjoyed this chapter even though it felt a little rushed. I'm glad the Jael Pack has a new Alpha. Will Geraldo take Ameri, Rosita, and Javier to his new pack? What was Blaze's secret ? ( Iyoka is his daughter)

You are making me think to much ... Will Jules let Gerardo walk away with her children?

Waiting ....

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 10 years ago

Since Benny was worried about possibly fathering kids when he had sex I'm guessing condoms wouldn't work?

If Benny and Saphirra have sex then I hope they are prepared to be parents.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
so great!

I'm glad those Alphas are dead. The mother...ugh there are no words. I hope David's mate finds him soon (and secretly....I'm hoping it's a guy - maybe even a vamp, lol). Thanks for another great update to this wonderful series. Keep up the good work!

As for mating? I think we're about due for a bunch of new mating, and making Nina and Nicki Grandmas would be great. You know they'd totally lose it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
to mate or not to mate...

i'd vote yes let em mate

skippersdadskippersdadover 3 years ago

Love it I been reading these stories and I love them .thank you .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
1299 Followers
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES