All Comments on 'Time is on My Side, Yes It is'

by fritz51

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments (Page 2)
DrgwngDrgwngabout 1 year ago

A portion of this premise is faulty. The original problem was indeed between all family members, not just hubby and wife. The daughter we connected. She deliberately chose her mother, dissed her dad and entailed a path that benefitted herself, at dad’ expense. Daughter chose the offending side, the morally corrupt side, at the detriment of her fathers well being. This is very damaging, yet dad glossed over this in a very weak way. You cannot be partially morally upright. You either have values or not. The daughter clearly wanted to benefit herself, and her mom, and di not give a shit until forced to examine herself. Sure, it is possible to move on, but a price needed to be paid.

BigDee44BigDee44about 1 year ago

“Fessing up to a 10-year-old affair doesn't have the sting that finding out …” Try out being told 4-years after the fact by her of the two year affair with the man who rented a room from us. Our two kids still only 9 & 11. From the woman whose mantra when we met was, “Don’t throw me away!”, because of her first marriage. She was being counseled. When I expressed interest in getting my own? “We don’t have much money, you know.” That was 32 years ago. I told myself I stayed for the kids, but I also know I was frightened of being a single parent. Stupid, I suppose, that I thought I would get custody. And I am still here, but second guessing my decisions. And now, can you in good conscience leave a person with dementia? The second guessing never ends.

RuttweilerRuttweilerabout 1 year ago
It was OK.

I’m not sure why, but it just felt “dry” to me. As if the emotions could be inferred from actions, but didn’t really come across. I like reconciliation, but this was “meh”.

Perhaps there was also too much calculation of wrongs, as if piling up betrayals could balance things out. You touched on this in the story. Maybe your character was telling you something. ;-)

Nice try.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think under the circumstances, what happened between the daughter and fiancée was to be expected. But the two married couples, not so much. I don’t think there is any way, all 4 of them are ok, with letting bygones be bygones. And a post nuptial, would have been par for the course. I do believe the husband that overheard everything, would have concluded his wife’s actions, possibly influenced his daughters decision, to do the strippers at the party. This would have just been another reason, to dump her azz. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

cuck69hunter- Lets hope you have a big enough house, for your daughter and her kids to live in. Because nobody is going to stay married to, a skanky whore that changes her views on fidelity, like her underwear. What Justin did, was called “ adulting”. You should try it, some time!

nocaballonocaballo12 months ago

Seems like ... there may be more to the stories of each of the parents ... as well as the daughter and her fiance ... just not sure what transpired ...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

If Kevin already knew about his wife’s adultery when he overheard his daughter reference it to his wife, why then did he drop his beer like it was some big shock?

.

As well….the reconciliation among the cheaters just doesn’t compute. Especially as Kevin and Debby had just fucked…again.

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Interesting! Never read a story that had three cuckold in it.

usaretusaret7 months ago

Average, barely.

LadyNic06LadyNic067 months ago

Honestly I usually dislike stories that end with cheaters being forgiven. But I enjoyed this story. It was well written and engaging. I think perhaps the difference was that no one was humiliated. It wasn’t done maliciously. Thanks for the read!

RuttweilerRuttweiler6 months ago
Well, it certainly is a complicated plot.

I think the complexity detracts from the enjoyment. Once we went from Kevin‘s wife cheating, to Kevin cheating with Sam’s wife, and it turns out that he actually knew all about it all along, I lost interest. What was all that nonsense in the beginning with Kevin “accidentally” discovering that she cheated with 10 years earlier? He was faking it? He was pretending to be angry?

Next, we’ll find out that Kevin is a woman pretending to be a man, and Sheena is actually a criminal in witness protection.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The slut wife cheated, and told her daughter it was her decision whether to tell her father or not was big emotional manipulation. She knew her daughter wouldn't want to see them divorce. How is her spreading her legs for another man which she was her own fault her daughter decision? No wonder her daughter nearly turn out nearly turn out to be a slut, and emotionally manipulative like her, trying to harm herself fucking emotional manipulation.. Dustin deserves better..

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I have to agree with LadyNic06 in that it was a slow build up to an unintentional swap (what actually happened) as both couples did each other, and some multiple times, including a repeat 2 days before their meeting. There was no "alpha/beta" discussions or put downs between any of the parties involved. It seemed to take a while to finally get there, but they all did a RAAC. As for the daughter, she opened up her own can of worms wanting to do the male strippers, and then got her head straightened out by her father and told Dustin the truth. While he didn't like it, eventually he mellowed enough to marry her. At least he was smart enough to get a pre-nupt before the wedding, knowing that she might still want to do the strippers someday.

OOAAOOAA5 months ago

Good story! 5 stars from here ;)

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker5 months ago

Good story. Well thought out. the M/C was careful and calculating. The wife was stupid and naive, easily manipulated. The daughter was a new age, I could see the feminist doctrine dripping off her comments. If you can't keep your legs together now, what makes it any easier after you're married? Mrs. Bear and I were exclusive till we broke up over a stupid argument over an Ouija board. For six months, until my sainted Irish grandmother told me to pull my head out of my ass and get back together with her. Then we were apart for a year and had a memorable time in Southeast Asia. 53 years after that, she still gives me a hard time. True love. It's the best. Sorry. Five big stars, the Bear liked it.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Family of cheating sluts. Dump them all and move on. Zero tolerance is the only way, or they'll entertain the idea that even if caught they can be forgiven, even if it's just a subconscious thought. In Sheena's case, all it took was a little loneliness to spread her legs. Ugh really? The daughter on the other hand was far worse. It was premeditated and selfish, and even when the mother told her she shouldn't do it for a bunch of reasons, her arrogance ensured that she was still going to go ahead with it. Fuck that shit. Of course the cuck husband takes her back. I'll give them 10 years tops.

As for the revenge fucking, well there's that saying, "an eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind." It didn't really solve anything; it just brought more hurt in the end, although I agree it helped them cope in the short term. They should have just bit the damn bullet, filed for divorce and moved on.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I actually thought this was an inventive story. And whether a betrayed spouse forgives (or not) the offending one is their own individual or joint decision. As a friend, you just have to respect what-ever they decide and BE a friend what-ever the outcome. Some people can forgive amazingly transgressive acts while others just cannot. The factors entering in that forgiveness or not and a reconciliation or divorce are particular to their situation and not a general standard frankly. IF this fictional group of friends found a middle ground to forgive and reconcile given their collective transgressions, then it's no one else's business to judge them. Note, it wasn't a convenient literary device like 'open marriage' or 'swapping' but just let bygones be bygones to resuming with their mates. That's not a bad thing frankly.

The daughter and her attitude though, would portend future problems for a young marriage, especially with expectations of children. She was arguably situationally remorseful, and that could reflect a situational infidelity too (like that batchelorrette party). Were I HIS parent and knew of this, I would advise him not to take that marital plunge.

willyk1212willyk1212about 2 months ago

cant give it 5 but 4 because its written well i just cant do the new age girl shit i no that the brides all fuck at there partys now but not all my son broke up with his fiancee just for wanting a party my late wife never had one what is this final fling shit is every body marring whores damn

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfritz51@fritz51
It's been a while since I've posted a story. I've just finished one that turned out to be very difficult to finish. I'm finishing the editing process and have yet to decide about comments, especially from anons.

SIMILAR Stories