Time is on My Side, Yes It is

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started crying, and mumbled, "I know, you are the most decent man a woman could ever have. But I need to tell you about mine."

"Ah, don't get all mushy, I figured that you are going to cut loose some, just not too much, OK? It's not like you were going to let them have a bunch of strippers over and have sex with you."

She put her face in her hands, sobbing, not able to speak, causing Dustin to panic and start jumping to conclusions.

"That's why you asked me here? To tell me that you already had the party and that you fucked some stripper?" Dustin had never said fuck in her presence before and it made it even more difficult for her to continue.

Dustin jumped up from the chair, "Jesus Christ, Lisa, you did that? Ruined us, only days before we're married?"

Panicking that he was about to tell her that they were through, she mustered up enough courage to speak, "No, Dustin, my love. The party has not happened yet. I have not done any of those things."

Bewildered, he sat back down, "Then what the hell is the matter?"

This time she was able to tell him the whole story, except leaving out her mom's infidelity. She said, "Dad overheard my heated discussion with Mom. She was raising hell with me for giving the OK to have strippers at my party. It came out that I was alright with having a 'last fling' doing stuff with the strippers. Then Dad brought me into the den and reamed my ass good. He told me that if he was the groom, he would dump me like garbage.

She finished by saying, "Daddy made me see it from your point of view, how awful it would be, how hurtful. I'm so sorry. I felt that I had to tell you, I didn't want you to hear it from someone else. I had to give you the chance to break up with me, if you want. I know that I don't deserve a man like you."

Dustin was silent for several moments. Lisa looked at the floor, not able to face him.

Then standing again he spoke, "So, let me get this straight. You were arguing with your mom, her saying 'don't do it' and you insisting that it was your right to fuck those strippers and have this 'last fling.' And if it hadn't been for your father, you would have done it? That about it?"

She just nodded.

"And now what? You want me to say... Oh, it's OK, you didn't actually do it. Is that what you expect?"

"I'm so ashamed and sorry. I'm praying that you can find it in your heart to forgive me and that you still love me."

"I don't know how to react to this. For right now, the wedding is OFF. You made the mess, so it's up to you to cancel everything, and tell everyone, including my parents. I should demand that you tell them the actual reason, but I don't think that I want my mother to hear that the intended future mother of her grandchildren was going to randomly fuck a bunch of strippers."

This last statement from him cut into Lisa's soul deeper than anything in her life. Imagining that her mother-in-law to be could become aware of her intended actions made her stomach constrict, she thought, "How could I ever face her?"

"Do not contact me. IF I decide to talk anymore, I'll call you. There's nothing to say or explain, no reason to see each other." Finished, he abruptly got up and left the den, slamming the door, walking right past Sheena without an acknowledgement.

***********************************

So much had changed for the Grayson family in a short time. Two days before, they were within two weeks of having family and friends celebrate their daughter's wedding to a terrific young man. Through the course of that day, the bride-to-be's plan for debauchery was uncovered, which also had exposed an affair by her mother.

It was agreed that the discussion to determine Sheena and Kevin's marital future was to be put off until after Lisa's wedding. The next day wedding planning got back underway, albeit under a dark cloud. Guilt had been gnawing at Lisa ever since her dad reamed her out the previous day. Feeling that she had to come clean to her betrothed immediately, Lisa confessed to Dustin, who pulled the plug on their nuptials. That act, rescinded the postponement of a resolution to the recently discovered infidelity by Sheena.

In two days, the Graysons had gone from bliss to a train wreck.

************************************

When Dustin left Kevin and Sheena came into the den. Lisa filled them in, the wedding was on an indefinite hold, at best, at worst, canceled forever.

Sheena asked, "What does that mean, Lisa?"

"It means, that I messed up really bad, he is incredibly angry. I gave him good reason.

"Mom, would you mind if I talked to Daddy alone, for a bit?" Lisa asked.

"No, not at all. I think I already know why," Sheena said then left, closing the door to the den behind her.

"You want to ask me what I'm going to do about your mother, yes?" Kevin cut right to the point.

"Yes Daddy, now that my wedding is off, she needs to be told if you are going to divorce her or not. Making her hold on to some false hope is cruel, the father that I think I know pretty well, wouldn't do that. You must tell her where she stands.

I don't need to tell you that she loves you with all of her heart, and she is as remorseful as she could possibly be. Please Daddy, I wish to god that I had kept quiet. I wish that I hadn't been so stupid and selfish, Mom and I wouldn't have been arguing, and none of this would have happened."

"Sweetheart, as for Dustin, stop worrying, he'll come around. As for the other, there is more to it than you know, and from here on out, YOU... are... out of it... OK? Oh, one other thing, have you told anybody, anything whatsoever, about your Mom and Sam?"

"She told you about Sam? OK, Daddy, I'll stay out of it, and no, I haven't breathed a word, not to anybody, including my best friends, not about Uncle Sam and Mom."

"It will be dealt with soon, then a lot of decisions will be made. Your cheating was theoretical, you didn't actually do it, you might have backed out at the last minute. Others have actually committed the act, the consequences to that are yet to be resolved. There is much more to this than you know, more than you will ever know. It is none of your business," he said.

Kevin had made it clear to his daughter that she was to stay out of any discussion concerning his marriage to her mother, uncle Sam (not really her uncle) or anything else related to those matters. He also told her that she was to make herself scarce the following evening. She agreed.

Kevin went to the kitchen and asked Sheena if she had said anything to anyone about her and Sam. When she shook her head no, he told her to call Sam and Debby and invite them over for dinner the following evening.

Sheena gasped at the thought of the likely upcoming confrontation. It sickened her to know that she was going to be required to confess to a dear friend that she had an affair with her husband. The call was made, and the invite was accepted.

Dinner that night started off just like the many times that this group had sat down together over the years. The steaks were great, Sheena had out done herself with the meal. The women cleaned up the kitchen while the men retired to the family room for another drink.

In short order the two women joined them, a glass of wine in their hands, Sheena's shaking noticeably. As the two women entered an unexpected shift occurred, Kevin stood and directed Sheena to sit on the sofa next to Sam, while Kevin wrapped an arm around Debby and they turned together to face their spouses.

Sheena knew the wrath of her husband was about to spill out and cringed silently into the edge of the seat.

Sam, very aware that something unusual was brewing, tried to make a little joke, "Kevin, if I didn't know better, I'd think that you were about to suggest a swap," he expected a laugh from everyone, but when that didn't happen, he looked sheepishly inquisitive, saying, "Kevin?"

"It's somewhat amusing that you are the only one here that has no clue as to how close to the truth that is. Time to bring you up to speed, and also, inform Sheena with the rest of the details of this mess," he said and hugged Debby a little tighter.

Sam had now perceived that tonight's discussion would involve his and Sheena's affair, and began to squirm in his seat, wondering if his friend of so many years was about to hit him.

Sheena's anxiety level also leaped up because she thought she WAS "up to speed", again, she wondered what it was that she didn't know.

Kevin looked to Debby, to invite her to take the lead, "Sheena, Sam, my dear friend and my loving husband, Kevin and I have known about your affair since right after it started. On one of those little 'repair' trips you made to help out Sheena, I thought that I'd tag along and help her beat the blues also. So, after I finished loading the washing machine, I came over here. I didn't knock, after all, my loving husband was already here, so I let myself in through the side door. I wanted to help her too..."

Sam started a defense, "Baby, it didn't..."

Debby held up her hand, she'd been waiting ten years to lay this on them, and would not be cut off, "Although I wasn't planning on fucking her to cheer her up!"

"I saw you, in this very family room, rutting like animals. Seeing you two like that made me sick, but before I ran home, I took a picture. I didn't know what to do, but I decided that Kevin needed to know, the picture would prove that I hadn't misunderstood. I wanted Kevin's help, I decided to wait until he came back and not let on that I had caught you two 'in the act'. When Sam finally came home, stinking of you, I faked illness, not really faked I guess, and distanced myself from Sam under the guise of sickness."

Kevin took the lead, "We were so mad at you two, but now that your lie has popped out, we'll share ours. We took comfort in each other, each of us was still in love with our mate, although right at that time, I don't think either of you deserved any sympathy or compassion from us.

We decided that we did not want to divorce your cheating asses, because of our own feelings toward you, because our children would suffer, and the embarrassment we would all suffer. For those reasons we decided to stay silent, and stay married, as if nothing had happened.

We also decided that we needed something ourselves, some revenge that you wouldn't know about. For me, the pain of imagining Sheena sucking your cock or having her pussy bouncing up and down on your dick (Kevin was looking right at Sam), was diminished by the pleasures that Debby gave me."

Debby bored her eyes into Sam's, wanting to see his hurt, his humiliation. And said, "Don't sugar coat it, Kevin. Sam, I sucked the cum out of his dick until his balls were empty, and I fucked him in every position."

She got her vengeance; her husband was decimated.

Sam looked at his friend and screamed, "YOU FUCKED MY WIFE?!!!"

As Sam was standing up and it looked as though the two men were going to come to blows, Debby said, equally as loud, "WELL, YOU FUCKED SHEENA, SHITHEAD!!"

Her outburst had the effect of throwing cold water on two fighting dogs, both men sat back down into their chairs. Sam's kneejerk reaction was replaced with shame, he was unable to look anyone at the table in the eyes.

Kevin was handling the situation better, he had 10 years to prepare.

Then Debby turned her stare to Sheena, who looked away, too embarrassed to look into her friend's eyes.

Sheena was looking into her husband's eyes, pleading for his affection when Debby stuck a figurative knife in her gut and twisted the blade, saying, "I loved fucking your husband, and the things he can do with his tongue, awesome!!"

Sheena couldn't hardly respond; she had not expected this. The reality that her husband, her love, had been taken pleasure with another woman, devastated her. She stammered, while looking back and forth between Kevin and Debby, "No, please no. Please tell me that you're only saying that to hurt me... Kevin, you made love to her?"

"No, it wasn't love. We did it to sooth the ache in our hearts. At the time, we felt that 'getting even' was the only way we could continue our marriages," replied Kevin.

"You two have been screwing, cheating on us for ten years to get even?" Kevin was asked by a tortured Sam.

"No... at first we thought that doing the same thing you did settled something. Truth is, we didn't feel even at all. You two took something away that could never be replaced, never be fixed. What Debby and I did helped us cope, but after a couple of times it was realized that we needed to stop, nothing further was being accomplished. Your feelings weren't being crushed like ours were, because you didn't know what we had done. If we told you, then we were back to the likelihood that divorces would follow.

"Being able to pretend that all was OK between the four of us was moderately successful. I could still love my wife. Anytime dreadful thoughts of you having sex with her tried to enter my mind, I would replace them with thoughts of enjoying Debby's wonderful body, which served to check the negative images.

We were prepared to confess our affair the day you two took responsibility and sought our forgiveness, but you never did.

"So, you two only had sex twice in all of this time?" asked a sniveling Sheena.

"No, three times. The day Lisa let the truth slip, I left the house to let Deb know that the shitstorm had re-surfaced, and we..."

"Kevin, you screwed my wife the day before yesterday?" Sam cut in, speaking with agony in his voice.

"NO, he fucked me. He fucked me hard and I came, big time. Then I let him take my ass." said Debby giving Sam and Sheena another blow to absorb.

Sheena reacted, "No, no, please no. Oh my god, you had sex with her two days ago?" Then looking at Sam, she said, "What have we done?"

"Why did the two of you have to go and do it one more time? Was your rage not satisfied after all of these years?" Sam asked, with Sheena nodding in agreement.

As Kevin began to answer, Debby jumped in, "This one is more on me. Thanks Kevin, I know that you were about to fall on your sword on my behalf. We need more truth at this table, so this falls to me. I wanted, no, needed the two of you to have the act of infidelity to be fresh, like it was when Kevin and I had to suffer it. Fessing up to a 10-year-old affair doesn't have the sting that finding out that only two days before, your spouse was naked, entangled in the most intimate act possible with someone else. I needed you two to hurt like I did, I'm sorry if that seems petty. Actually, no, I'm not sorry."

Then Sheena spoke, "Kevin, Debby, I'm so sorry for my actions, and please know that I wrestled with telling you both the truth for years, although with each passing year it became easier to stay silent." Then looking into Debby's eyes, she said, "My husband's affair with you is absolutely due to Sam and me doing what we did. Our fault, completely. I was so scared that Kevin would divorce me, I just hoped that I had got away with a very bad mistake. Please, forgive me."

Sam spoke with sincerity, "I also need to apologize, we never intended to let it get out of hand like that. As soon as you came back, Kevin, we never touched each other again. That's the truth, but I too was afraid to tell, afraid of what would happen, and it was easier to take the coward's way out. So, I just stayed quiet and hoped for the best. I am sorry, so very sorry."

Kevin then said, "Well, here we are. No more secrets. We'll now have to decide how, or if, to move forward. All four of us are going to have to express what we can or cannot go along with. What we each want our future to be. Perhaps we should call it a night, do some serious thinking, then go from there."

Sheena answered quickly, directed to Kevin, "I wouldn't presume to speak for anyone else, but I know my answer right now, I know exactly what I want. My husband. I want my husband back. Based on what you've said here, this thing with Debby is over. I want to be your full-time wife, with absolutely no secrets between us ever again. But I will say, that as much as I love you, I cannot continue being married if you intend to make Sam and I endure witnessing you and her dishing out unending punishment."

"I know I couldn't handle that either, Sheena and I did the worst thing a spouse can do to their mate. I know that, but tonight's revelation has scarred my soul. I'm not ready tonight to say what I want. My wife has told me that she gave pleasure to another man. As if that wasn't bad enough, she also surrendered a privilege that she's never allowed me, that hurt bad, very bad." Sam croaked out, his voice trembling.

"My turn, I guess," said Debby, "I want to wait also, give tonight's confessions time to sink in. I do know that I love you Sam, despite 10 years of lying to me, but Kevin and I have been lying to you and Sheena too. I don't think that it is possible to have cheating balanced on the scales, with more cheating. I do know that whether we stay together or not, the deceit has to stop.

Oh, and by the way Sam, for the record since we're adopting honesty, Kevin never got my ass, I just said that to hurt you, it was a cheap shot."

"You succeeded. I don't think I'll ever forget those words, even if you just made them up. I guess I deserved it, especially if saying that helped restore your dignity," Sam added.

"Sam, what she said, it didn't happen. We did other things, but not that." Kevin said while gesturing toward Debby.

Look, a lot has been said, more has been exposed. Let's let it sink in and get back together in a few days, I think our paths will be much clearer by then," Kevin concluded.

Everyone shook their heads in positive agreement, Sam and Debby went home.

After they left, Sheena took hold of Kevin's hand and said, "I do know what I want. I want my husband, who I love with all of my heart. Let me know when you decide what it is that you want."

She then went upstairs to get ready for bed. Kevin went into the den with a freshly poured bourbon to contemplate the evening's events. He finished his drink and made another, an hour later he went upstairs to their bedroom, undressed down to his boxers and crawled into bed with Sheena, a place that he had vacated since Lisa's outburst. He spooned up against her, reached around and up under her night shirt and caressed her bare tits. They fell asleep, without having sex. Sheena cried softly until she dozed off. Her husband was back.

A nearly identical scene played out between Sam and Debby, except that they chose to consummate the new pact with intense love making. Before they were finished, she offered him her ass, he was thrilled, it was a first for both of them.

Debby called Sheena the next morning and suggested that she and Sam didn't need anymore time, "How about you and Kevin come over to our place tonight?"

Sheena muted the call and related the request to Kevin as he came into the kitchen for a second cup of coffee, "Baby, they want us to come over to their place tonight, Deb says they are OK now."

"Sure, if they are ready, we are. Let's get this awful thing behind us."

That night both couples, longtime friends, sat down together. They had a specialty of Debby's, baked lasagna, then after cleaning up, it was show time.

It was Sam's burden to begin, "The way I see this, I'm the most guilty of all of us. Sheena was lonely, I didn't set out to do... well you know, but I should have prevented it and I did not."

Sheena spoke, "It's not all your fault, I was a grown-up woman. I could have stopped it, it wasn't rape. I'm just as guilty. No excuses."

Debby spoke next, "You two failed because of weakness, what Kevin and I did was deliberate. There is friendship between Kevin and I, but I was never in love with him. We acted out of spite, wanting to hurt the two of you, and when you never confessed, we chose to believe we were justified. What we did was very wrong. Maybe we should have confronted you both, but we were also afraid that if the truth came to light, there would have been divorces."