All Comments on 'Time Never Waits Pt. 01'

by Incestgod

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
HawkEye1969HawkEye1969over 1 year ago

It was a long read. I gave you 4 stars because of the spelling and grammatical errors. I was enjoying the story until you had a guy suck his dick. That turned me off faster than the errors. I do look forward to another chapter but please get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
F@@k the insults

Screw the insults but do get the next episode proofread. You have a good story brewing so far. But we do come to this section for the incest, so in the future you might want to play down the gay aspects. Am hoping to see the next chapter soon. And get Granny that buttf@ck she's waiting on.

Havoc100Havoc100over 1 year ago

Gave you four stars till I saw what cageysea wrote. Upped it to 5 stars. Looking forward to the next chapter.

wwaldripwwaldripover 1 year ago

The story was good, but you need to run spell checker on it. The misspelling was really messing up the flow of reading your story, it brought the flow of reading to an abrupt halt. Hopefully part 2 will be better, I did enjoy reading all 17 pages of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What kind of phone do you use to call your mom to "forget about the charcoal" in the 80s?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked the story. Also, writing and grammar skills always improve with time. Anyway I gave you a perfect score of FIVE (5) because you got one part of this story perfect and I hope you do not deviate away from this in the future. The part was, "Blonde pubic hair sneaking out the edges of her cotton panties." Mom's are supposed to be hairy! Good job.

MaresEatOatsMaresEatOatsabout 1 year ago

Clever story, but tainted by m/m and the level of casual abuse. Will try the other chapters.

IncestgodIncestgod7 months agoAuthor

The home phone and he called the store she went to

mikkemusmikkemus4 months ago

It's a great story, but the m/m stuff kinda ruined it. That made it not 5 stars for me, so gave it 4.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous