Time Never Waits Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 - A man time travels from 2022 to 1980.
32.5k words
4.73
17k
31
0

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 12/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Incestgod
Incestgod
835 Followers

How does a man get into situations beyond his control? I mean, I know that at times all the variables one must consider are beyond the reach of logical conclusion.

Yet, here I am, standing in the doorway, looking into the living room trying to overcome the emotions coursing through my mind.

At some point today, I had pulled myself up short, considering the implications of having so many strong, independent females living under the same roof, sharing the same man, yet on different levels.

My mother, grandmother, Ruth, and Angela, were all sitting in the living room, laughing at some errant joke, or statement, one or the other had made.

Regardless of the sexual consensus we shared, when it came down to it, each individual woman present represented a different component in my life.

Angela. My eyes settled on her. I'm trying to sort out what transpired between us the moment we met. I was never one to even entertain the idea of love at first sight.

Until now.

The moment I looked into her eyes, I knew I was lost. Her beauty, her voice, her grace. They all came together to form an answer to a dream. Her long black hair. Hanging down her back. Glossy. Full. Her skin ivory, smooth and flawless. Her high cheek bones setting the tempo for her expressions. Her eyes deep, dark blue. Full of passion. Of confidence. Lashes long and full. Eyebrows arching over her eyes. Her lantern jaw angular, flowing into full, well defined lips. Her lower jaw jutting slightly forward. She was elegant, yet strongly built. Her buttocks forming a rounded heart shape. She was graceful but muscular. Built like a Greek goddess of war.

I knew from the very moment I saw her, I wanted her.

My mother. She was just that. My mother. We shared a bond that mother's and son's shared the world over. Yet, we also shared a mutual physical attraction. Although, I think that attraction goes beyond the idea of the simple act of sexual gratification. We need each other.

My grandmother. Well, she's something else. She's a practical, sensible, down to earth, woman. Never afraid to speak her mind.

Ruth. What can I say about that old gal. She was as much a contributor to my development as my mother. I had misjudged her, for that I was regretful. But, the past is the past.

These four women were the core of my existence.

I stepped in. "Hello ladies."

Angela came over and wrapped her arms around me, kissing me.

I looked at mother and nodded to the kitchen. She got her tea and followed me in. Ruth hurried in and fixed me a glass of tea, setting it in front of me, kissing me quickly, and left me to talk to mom.

I took a long, gulping pull from the ice cold jar. Leaning back in the chair, letting out a sigh. I focused on her,

"We need a bigger place."

She just nodded, waiting on the rest.

"I'm buying a ranch here abouts somewhere. You want to stay here, or come with me?"

"No, I'll come with you. This place isn't that important to me."

"Good. I'll talk to Ruth and gram's later about it."

"I'm hiring a realtor tomorrow. I also need an engineering and architectural firm. A project manager and his support team. I think I'll use the banks legal team for now. I need you to touch bases with them and feel them out."

She was taking notes. Nodding.

"I'll need an assistant. Check around tomorrow and see what you can come up with."

"Ok."

"I was planning on an office in town, but I'm gonna play it by ear for now. See what plays out."

"Makes sense."

"Where's the file from the bank?"

She went to her room and came back with it, handing it to me.

I got up, looked around the corner, "Lady's, can you join us, please?"

They filed in. Mom and gram's at their usual spot. Ruth by gram's and Angela sat by me.

I slid the file over to Ruth. She opened and flipped through the papers. Her eyes brimming with tears. She just looked at me, unable to trust her voice. I winked and smiled at her.

"Ok, ladies. I'm buying a ranch. Who's moving with me? You can stay here if you want. Mom's keeping it, but I need some elbow room."

"I'm going wherever you are." Ruth said

Grandma just shrugged, "Reckon I am,too."

Angela shrugged. "You know where I'll be."

Mom looked around, "Well that settles it. I guess I'm going with you."

She turned back to me. "What about this place?"

"Keep it. Sell it. I don't care." I said. "Now, what's for supper. I'm starving!"

Angela" replied first, "What you hungry for?"

"I dunno. Maybe something Italian?" I looked around. They all nodded in agreement.

"Ok then ladies, get your duds on, we'll go to town. Who knows a good place?"

Angela replied, "There's a little Mom and Pop bistro on the East Side that Dave used to go to."

"Sounds good."

They all got up and went back to the bedrooms to dress.

I just sat there, sipping tea. Considering my options. Planning. Prioritizing.

Angela came out first. She had freshened up her make up and braided her hair. The woman was absolutely remarkable.

Next was Ruth, followed by gram's, then mom. They were solid rocking the 50's theme that drove me wild. I just stared in wonder. They were all beautiful in their own way.

'Just how lucky can one man get?' I thought, standing up and heading out.

We ate well. Then returned home. I went to my room, followed by Angela. We stripped and went to bed. Falling asleep almost immediately.

Ruth slept with mom. Judging by the sounds, Ruth was practicing her skills in pleasuring pussy.

I needed a break from sex, and Angela seemed content just cuddling.

Morning came all too soon. I guess my little break from sex irritated my cock, who rose in protest. Demanding attention.

I reached over and began stroking Angela's curving hip and pert breast. She opened her eyes, looking up at me from where she was snuggled into my shoulder. She looked down at my hardness, her eyes widening. She reached down and grasped my cock in her warm hand, stroking it tenderly.

She rolled on top of me, mounting my hips, putting her feet under her. She raised her hips up, her trim little pussy covered in soft black hair, her hand grasping my cock, lowering herself, guiding me into her hot wetness. Feeling like a velvet tunnel. Her pussy clasping my hardness. Slowly rising and lowering her lithe hips, milking my throbbing length with her strong muscles.

After a moment, I felt her tense up, her body vibrating in my hands, her head thrust back, mouth opening in a silent cry of ecstasy as she orgasmed around my swelling cock. Her wetness flowing. Baptizing my manhood in her flowing wetness.

My cock began jerking wildly, swelling to its full capacity. 10 inches long and a full 12 inches around. I felt my swollen balls tighten. My sperm rich cum racing up my shaft, gushing outward in powerful gusts of wanton pleasure. Bathing and filling her fertile depths.

She collapsed on me. Her firm breasts against my chest. Her hard nipples teasing my flesh. I wrapped my arms around her. My hand stroking her back as my cock pulsed the final remnants of sperm laden semen into her womb.

After a long moment, she kissed me gently, looking into my eyes. "I love you..." she said, her voice feminine and deep, slightly raspy. Her Deep East Texas roots betrayed by her flowing accent. Her eyes searching mine...

"I love you too, babygirl," I replied, pulling her down into my arms.

Finally, she rolled off. I got up, heading to the bathroom. I sat on the toilet, relieving myself and thinking. I turned on the shower, stepped in, and began preparing for the day ahead.

I got out, shaved, combed my hair. The padded off to the bedroom. Angela was asleep again. Beathing easily. I dressed, eased over to the bed, leaned over and kissed her softly, my heart overflowing with emotion.

I stepped back, studying her carefully. Considering the merits of fate. I mean, here we are, a singular entity. A viable life force. Separated in some distant past. Forced to roam on this rock floating through space on some random pathway. Searching for the other half of itself, longing to be reunited again as a whole. To become One once again.

Every choice we make. Every decision. Seemingly random in its simplistic nature, yet always following the complex Master Plan to become One.

Maybe that's the purpose of our existence on this plain. To grow and mature spiritually until the two halves are evolved enough to reunite. Then what? Perhaps nothing. Maybe everything. I sort of feel in my mind that this is the way the Universe grows and expands. It is due to our own growth. For, afterall, aren't we yet but one small part of the Universe? Split off in some dynamic methodology to contribute individually to the whole.

Our spiritual life force a component of that whole. Occupying one body after another until we finally get it right. Then the two halves come back together to converge back into the energy from which we came.

'Ok, enough of this.' I thought as I turned to head into the kitchen.

Ruth was up. Sitting there sipping coffee. She smiled warmly at me when I walked in. She got up, her long breasts waggling beneath the thin T shirt she wore. She had no panties on, as I could see her elderly ass jiggling under the shirt.

My cock lurched at the sight. Looking for new life.

When she finished making my glass of ice tea and turned to bring it to me, her tits swinging to catch up to her movement. She saw me studying her body. Saw my eyes fixed firmly on her matronly, sagging tits. She smiled and came to set my glass in front of me.

Reaching down, she pulled her shirt off. Giving me unabated access to her body. Exposing herself for my personal pleasure. Her lustful gaze telling me that her body was mine to use in any way I wanted.

The thought caused my cock to surge back to life. My balls filling with cum.I stood up, looking at her. She stepped to me, going to her knees in complete submission to me. She unbuckled my jeans, pulling them down, setting my throbbing hardness free.

A long string of precum flowed from my piss slit. She leaned in, letting it settle on her tongue, savoring the sweetness of its flavor. She placed her thin, elderly lips on the tip of my cock head, sucking even more precum into her mouth. Her tongue probing my piss hole, begging for more.

I lifted her up, turned her around and bent her over the table. She thrust her ass back and up, offering herself to me. Her mind filled with the wanton desire to please me.

I grasped my swollen shaft, placed against her small cunt. The thickness of my flexing, dripping cock making her elderly pussy look small. I began to enter her hairy little snatch. The graying hair of her pussy spreading as my invading cock entered her.

Tight, hot, wet. Squeezing my vibrating shaft as I penetrated her, inch by inch, until my cum bloated balls were against her splayed pussy.

I began thrusting into her. Unmercifully. Taking her. Thrust after ball slapping thrust into her. I felt her juices flow over me. Hot, like molten metal flowing from a crucible. I felt her matronly cunt walls begin to flutter as her orgasm ripped through her body. Her cunt squirting her lust borne fluids out of her past my steel hard cock, splattering wetly on the floor. Her whimpers pulsing out of her age lined mouth.

I felt my own orgasm building. My balls tingling as I thrust into her wetness, Faster, harder, I sank into her wetly flowing depths. My cum blasted into her tortured cunt. Rope after blasting rope of thick cum pulsed into her.

After my balls emptied, I pulled out of her, watching my cum flowing from her tight little granny cunt, running down her wrinkled, quivering thighs. She dropped to her knees again, using her mouth to clean my cock of our intermingled spend. Her tongue lapping at my cum like a starving bitch in heat. I let her finish, listening to her whimpering.

I caught a motion out of the corner of my eye. I turned and saw my grandmother and Angela staring at us.

When I looked at them, Angela smiled at me, stepping forward. My grandmother was staring at Ruth. Well, at my cum coursing down her legs. The look in her eyes was filled with feral arousal. Her tongue licked at her thin, mature lips.

She moved to Ruth, her heavy sagging tits swaying on her chest. The front of her sheer night gown was open, allowing me to see her tits.

She reached for Ruth, pulling her up and guiding her to a chair, then going to her knees, she spread Ruth's legs apart, then scooted closer. She shoved her face down into Ruth's crotch. Lapping up my thick sperm from her quivering old cunt.

Ruth began to jerk uncontrollably as grandma's tongue lashed at her swollen, cum drenched clit. Her wrinkled hands grasping at grandma's head as she thrust her dripping cunt into her face, a creening squal escaping her lips as her small gray twat squirted a fresh orgasm into my grandma's open mouth.

As her orgasm subsided, she collapsed back into the chair, quivering and jerking, causing her long, sagging tits to jiggle and sway.

Grandma got shakily to her feet. Her tongue licking at my sperm coating her lips. She stepped over and poured a cup of coffee. She looked at Angela who nodded her head. She got her a cup and filled it, stepping over, she held it out to her. She glanced at Ruth's cup, ahd reached over, topping it off. She put the pot back, then walked over, taking her seat. Her tits swaying tantalizingly across her chest.

Angela had been watching grandma lapping at my cum, a look of longing lighting up her eyes. Her ivory skinned cheeks flushed. After the spectacle ended, she came to me, bent over and kissed me deeply. Her tongue snaking into my mouth. She broke off the kiss, taking my face in her warm hands, staring down into my face. Her smokey dark blue eyes penetrating my very soul. Leaving me exposed, raw and vulnerable under her gaze.

She said, "I love you so much." Her voice husky, flowing with her slight raspy quality that drove me wild.

She sat down, taking a sip from her coffee. Then looked back to me.

"What are your plans today?"

"Well, to begin with, I need to find a dependable realtor. Then start assembling a team."

She nodded, sipping her coffee.Then stared across the room, lost in thought.

I turned to grandma. "Mornin' gram's"

"Good mornin', honey". She replied with a crooked grin. "When you gonna give your poor ol' granny another fuckin' like you gave her." she jerked her chin at Ruth who was beginning to recover from having her senses assaulted.

"Soon enough, I reckon." I replied, drinking from my tea glass.

Ruth got up and walked down the hall, still naked. Her elderly ass swaying openly. Her sagging tits shaking and swaying in time with her steps.

Angela turned back to me. "Can I go with you today?"

"Of course, baby. Why do you ask?"

"I've got a friend that's a real estate agent. I think she might be what you're looking for. She knows all the contractors around. She'll be a good place to start."

I nodded in affirmation as she drained her coffee cup, turned and picked up Ruth's, then walked to the bathroom. Her body lithe and graceful. Her hips swaying easily beneath my T shirt she had requisitioned.

I smiled lazily, 'What is it with women and mens shirts?'

I heard the shower turn on, followed by mom coming in. Her hair bed raggled, her make up smeared. A sour look on her face. She stopped, look around the kitchen at everybody, then turned, walking back up the hall.

I finished my tea. Stood up and strode down the hall, casting a glance at grandma's heavy tits hanging out of her open gown, hanging low onto her belly in their bell shape. Narrow off her chest, rounding out into large, heavy orbs the size of big grapefruit. Her nipples large, pointing downward. The urge to get lost in them a while difficult to ignore.

I glanced in the open door of the bathroom, seeing mom in the shower with Angela. The bathroom thick with condensation from Ruth's earlier shower. I strode on down the hall, located Ruth in grandma's room, sitting at her makeup dresser in panties and bra, applying makeup.

I went in and sat on grandma's bed. She looked at me in the mirror, outlining her thin lips with a pencil of some sort to give her lips more definition, then taking up a tube of bright red lipstick, she applied it. Staring at the mirror, satisfied with what she saw, she turned to me.

"What can I do for you, my lovely?"

"I need a favor from you."

"My love, you need only tell me what you want from me, and you can consider it done." She replied with a solemn glow in her brightly sparkling eyes.

I smiled, satisfied with what I saw. I have never saw such happiness in her before. It did my heart good to see the glow of life renewed in her worry lined face.

"Well, like I said, I'm buying a ranch. This place is just too small for the five of us. I'm going to depend on your organizational skills to keep the place running smooth. I trust your judgement more than anyone elses. I figure if you can maintain order in the chaos of a grade school classroom and keep a batch of 12 year olds in line, this should be easy for you."

She chuckled, "Oh, believe me, I'll have no problem keeping your house in order. I'm grateful that you could find a use for an old woman. I'll be more than happy to serve you in any way you want me to."

I nodded, standing up, I moved to her, leaned down to kiss her. She pulled back,

"Don't you dare fuck up my makeup, young man!" Her face taking the trademark scowl that once sent shivers of dread down my spine.

"Why, Mrs Blankenship, such language!" I proclaimed. I've never heard the word 'fuck' come from her matronly mouth before. Well, perhaps when I was pounding my cock into her splayed pussy, but I digress.

Her eyes sparkled, she leaned forward tentatively, puckering her thin lips, offering them to me. I kissed her ever so gently. Then strode out.

The women were out of the shower. Mom in her bedroom, fixing her make up. Angela in ours, doing the same. She had braided her long hair still wet. She had dragged my chair over and was sitting in front of the full length mirror hung on my wall.

"Baby, I'm sorry I don't have much to offer you here."

"My love, I would live under a fucking bridge in a tent if I had to, just so long as I can be with you. But, i admit, we do need a bigger place and my shit from Dave's. I packed the little bag, though, so, I atleast have clean clothes for a couple of day's." she turned and stared up at me, " It was hot as fuck watching you fuck Ruth," she grinned, " you wore that old gal's little pussy out. Then when your grandma went after your cum like that, I almost creamed my panties. Anway," she said turning back, "leave me alone so I can get ready so we can go."

"Yes m'am." I spun on my heels and left.

I stopped by mom's room. She was still naked, putting on her makeup. I sat on her bed.

"I want Mexican food tonight. I drove by that old Mexican restaraunt yesterday on the way home. There's a for sale sign out front."

"Yes," she replied without stopping her task. "The old couple want to retire. Their kids aren't interested in it, so they're selling it. They came by the cafe and talked to Bill about buying it. He wasn't interested."

"I want to buy it. I love that old place. I remember when I was a kid, you would take me there." I got lost in reminiscence for a moment, thinking back.

"Honey, I took you there for dinner on your graduation night just last month." she replied with a little laugh, causing her tits to jiggle.

"Right, I remember now. We talked about my college plans." I thought in silence a moment. "Damn, that was so long ago now. 42 years. I feel old now."

She broke out laughing at that. Her tits bouncing wildly.

I got up and went to her. Bending over, I wrapped my arms around her sides, my hands sliding around grabbing her tits. They were some tits, too. Gorgeous East West type. D cup, spread wide on her chest, hung lower down, leaving a lot of real estate from her collar bones to where they hung. They were bigger, fuller, dropping off spreading outwards, before curving up off of shapely, curving underboob, ending in pointed nipples pointing outward.

Incestgod
Incestgod
835 Followers
123456...9