Time Never Waits Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Incestgod
Incestgod
835 Followers

She went back to setting the table as I placed the potatoes and salad on it. I heard the meat sizzling on the searing hot coals. Travis absently whistling some distant tune as he tended to the steaks. I went to the fridge and got out another bottle of beer, popping the top, then padding outside to hand it to him.

I reached up and gave him a kiss on the cheek and smiled at him as he glanced at my, smiling in return. I retrieved my wine glass and took a sip as I watched him. Pride filled my mind as I took in the sight of him, standing there tending the grill in the age old tradition of men as old as time itself.

He suddenly turned and picked up the platter and forked the steaks onto it. The meat sizzling. The aroma causing my stomach to rumble. They looked delicious. Medium rare with a slight char. Juicy and inviting.

I smacked his rump lovingly, reverting to the role of mother, "Hurry up. I'm starving!"

We went in and he placed the meat on the table. The women and I went to our rooms and dressed. We could at least have some semblance of being civilized people. We returned to the table quickly, sat down and ate in silence. The food sinfully delicious.

Finished eating, we sat back in our chairs, looking at nothing. Finally, my mother broke the silence.

"I need to sleep. Have to work in the morning." She looked at me. "What are you planning?"

I thought briefly, trying to organize my thoughts. My eyelids were getting heavier by the minute. I needed sleep myself.

"I'm going to town. I need to conduct some trials, see how far we can take this. Mrs Blankenship teaches summer school. I figured I would be there waiting when she arrives to start prepping her. Then I have a few other stops to make. I'm going to the bank to see the loan officer. I'm guessing if I can manipulate the minds of the Ice Queen and the greedy bastard at the bank, I can handle whatever comes our way. I need you to take off Tuesday. We need to file the papers for the LLC and open a corporate account."

My mother giggled at that. "Ice Queen? Now that's a new one. Is that whst the kids call her?"

"No, thats my pet name for her."

"I do recall the meetings I had with her back when you were in grade school. I always thought she could do with a solid fucking. Maybe loosen her up a bit."

I laughed at that, "Yep, no doubt about that. If it goes like I'm planning, I'll loosen up more than her demeanor."

Both women chuckled at that.

My grandma chimed in. "I'm curious, why are you attracted to old women. All the sagging tits and wrinkles. Seems like you'd be more focused on girls your own age."

My mother said "I've been wondering the same thing."

"Hey!" I objected,"I don't see you two turning me down, and don't give me that crap about mind control, either. We agreed I wouldn't use that on y'all. I've kept my promise."

My grandma laughed, "Well we can't help it. We're just a couple of horny old milk cows. Besides, you feel awful good inside me. I'm not sure about the right or wrong of it, but I'm figuring as long as neither one of us," she gestured at my mother, "gets pregnant, there's no harm in it. In fact, you're might near as old as me, so I reckon we ain't leading you astray. You're the one that corrupted the innocence of us fair maidens."

Her eyes took on that mischievous sparkle and her thin lips cocked in a crooked grin as she finished with a stab at humor.

I just cut my eyes at her sideways, fighting to contain a grin.

My mother started again, "None of that answers the question. Why the attraction to older women? Is this something new due to your true age, or has this always been the case?"

"Well, it's always been that way.I mean, ever since I hit puberty and figured out women were attractive, I guess it started there. Mrs Blankenship is an overbearing old wench. Yet she has authority. When my balls dropped, I started fantasizing about dominating women in power. That was typically older women, right? So, I guess the fantasy more or less evolved into equating sexual gratification with much older women. It was cemented into my brain the day I walked in on you," I nodded at my grandma, "naked in the bathroom. You were the first completely naked female I had ever seen." I turned to look at my mother, "and you, I saw your tits on several occasions. Then you walking around the house with them swaying and jiggling under those old tight fitting T shirts you wear without a bra. I walked around through life since about 11 or 12 with a perpetual hard on, wanting to shove it in both you and her," I indicated my grandma. "As well as every other older woman in town. Does that answer your question?"

She thought briefly before responding, "Yes, I suppose it does. So, you were a horny little shit with a problem with authority and the desire to fuck any woman with power over you."

I chuckled again, "Yep, that about sizes it up."

"Well thank god you didn't decide to come back to your 12 year old body. I could just see me being a slut for my adolescent child." Both women laughed at that one. My grandma adding her two cents.

"No doubt there. I mean, with this mind control thing and all, he could still have fucked us both and there'd be nothing we coulda done about it. So, all in all, I guess we made out pretty good. Now, you kids keep it down. I'm going to bed. An old woman needs her sleep." She settled her steady gaze directly on me, "and you, young man, don't you get no ideas tonight and come in climbing between my legs. You've fucked me raw the past couple of days and I need a break. This old Pleasure Palace is closed for tonight" She grinned and stood up, walking to her room.

My mother yawned deeply, stood up and stepped around to me, wrapping her arms around my neck, reaching up and giving me a soft, lingering kiss, her breasts hard against me, then stepped back, saying, " I need sleep, too. But you know I'm always available for you anytime you want me."

"Mom, go to bed. Get your rest. Soon, you won't have to work at all." She turned and I smacked her rump, sending her on her way. She wiggled her ass playfully in response and moved off. Her hips swaying as she moved.

I watched her ass until she was out of sight. I stood there thinking briefly. Finally, a yawn broke my thoughts. I stepped off to my room for bed. I briefly considered going in to lay with my mother, but I didn't trust these hormones coursing through my veins and she did need sleep.

I got to my room, stripped naked and stretched out on the bed. My thoughts running through my head as I drifted off to exhausted sleep. Tomorrow would come quickly and I had a lot to do.

Morning came all to quickly. My eyes popped open and I lay still, listening. Glancing at the clock, it read 5:30. I could smell coffee brewing. Mom always had a cup or two in the morning before work.

I eased out of bed and padded to the bathroom, my piss harddemanding attention. Thankfully it wasn't too hard to bend to relieve myself. I went back to the bedroom and threw on my shorts and jersey before heading to the kitchen, the day's planning already running through my brain. I stepped into the kitchen. My mother was at the table sipping her coffee. Her face made up, hair pulled back into a pony tail. She had on her tight 'Tip jeans', she called them. The way they fit could free up the tipping mood of most any red blooded man. Her tight fitting blouse stretched tight by her heavy tits. She was in full battle regalia, ready to make the tips.

She smiled up at me as I walked to her. I leaned over for a kiss, stopping short, mindful of her makeup, letting her choose the way. She gently pressed her burgandy colored lips to mine. Lingering for a moment, her tongue lightly teasing my lips. Her light floral perfume pervaded my senses, causing my cock to jerk to life, but now was not the time. She worked to hard to get ready for work just to have me fuck it up this close to her having to leave. I stepped around to my chair, resuming my attention on her.

"Good morning, beautiful". I smiled at her.

"And good morning to you, my handsome stud. I trust you slept well?"

"Oh yeah, like a baby. I've been giving this some thought. I want you to quit your job. We need to focus on our plan here. I think I can manage the money situation. We're not taking any from anybody we can't pay back, so, I think it'll work out."

She considered that a moment, then replied. "First, we need to see how far this mind thing goes. But I can't quit today. That would leave Bill short handed and I'm not fucking him over like that. He's a good man and deserves better."

"Of course, I wasn't talking about today, this moment. Give him notice and we'll go from there."

I thought about the other problem. A thought occured to me. Standing up, I told her "Come on, I want to try something."

She shrugged and got up, following me outside. I stood there a moment looking up and down the road, at the houses lining each side of the aging subdivision. I heard a door slam, an engine crank up.I saw tail lights two houses down. I knew who it was immediately. Lester Jenkins. The neighborhood asshole. He worked at the auto salvage and parts place out in the county. He had this say of just pissing you off.

His wife was quite a number. A trashy redhead. I've spoken to her in passing, but have only received a contemptuous look in exchange. Perfect.

I turned to mom, "Come on." I started walking over there.

Mom grabbed me, "What are you up to? I don't have time for this"

I just gently pulled her along, "Just come on. This won't take long." At least I hoped it didn't.

We stepped up on the porch. The light still on for when Lester had left. I knocked on the dooe, heard shuffling around inside. The door rattled as she opened it. Her red hair pulled up in a loose bun. Still ratted from bed. She wore a loose fitting T shirt and a pair of worn gym shorts. Her eyes were baggy from alcohol induced sleep. Her belly rounded with beer fat. A cigarette hung from her lips.

She looked from me to my mother then back to me, taking the cigarette from her lips.

"Wadda you want kid?" glancing again at my mom.

I gathered up a thought packet. Then sent it directly into her eyes. 'You will do exactly as I order you to. You will not question me. You will immediately obey me'. Then I waited to see what would happen. Her face went slack for a moment, her eyes unfocused as my instructions sank into her brain.

I waited until she refocused, then asked her "Do you understand me?"

She shook her head, looked around as if unsure about where she was. The looked back to me and replied. "Uh, yeah, sure".

"Good. Now step out here". I moved to the side as she stepped out. "Good girl. Now get on your knees and pull my cock out".

She glared at me silently, unsure why she was doing this. She just knew she felt obligated to. Getting on her knees, she reached out and pulled down my shorts, freeing my swelling cock and swollen balls. She finished the task, then looked up at me, waiting further orders.

"Good. Now take your shirt off. Let me see those tits."

She pulled her shirt up over her head. Her sagging tits flopping free. Her eyes filled with hate, fixed on mine. "Good girl. Now suck my cock like the trashy little whore you are." She desperately tried to defy my order, but my hold on her brain was too strong to resist. She leaned forward,taking my precum dripping cock into her mouth. "That's it, now suck it good."

I stood still as she worked my cock with her 50 year old mouth. She actually knew how to pleasure a cock. Soon she found her rhythm, thrusting her head back and forth along the pulsating length of my youthful cock. The sight of this arrogant, trashy housewife unwillingly sucking me off turned me on to no end.

She reached up and started massaging my balls, squeezing and rolling them in her hand. Her other hand slipped around and grasped my ass and she started sucking with abandon. I grabbed her head and held it still. Then began thrusting my drooling cock into her clasping throat.

She pulled her lips over her teeth and clamped her mouth tight over my thrusting cock. My heavy balls slapping her chin. I felt them draw up. Beginning to tingle. I slammed my cock into her throat and held it there as my cock began to jerk and pulsate, shooting my cum into her married mouth.

She pulled back, her tongue lashing against my cum spewing head. Pausing only to swallow. Attempting to keep up with the spurting volume. It overflowed, escaping from the corners of her mouth to spill down her chin, falling on her stretch marked tits.

When I finished, I pushed her off my deflating cock. The urge to piss setting in. I smiled thinking. "Take my cock back in your mouth and hold still". She obeyed, with the hatred in her eyes even stronger.

I felt my piss coursing, then squirting in a steady stream into her mouth, filling it to overflowing quickly. It spilled out of the corners of her wrinkled mouth, running down, flowing over her low hung, sagging tits. She began gagging and whimpering around my pissing cock. But she held still as instructed. When my bladder emptied, I pushed her off.

"You can stand up now." As she stood up, she no longer looked into my eyes. She just stood there, arms folded, staring at the ground. Her chin and tits covered with my piss and cum. " Ok, you did a nice job. Go back inside. You're free to go on with your life until I need you again. Any questions?"

She shook her head and bent down to pick up her shirt. Then started to go back inside. I spoke to her suddenly.

"Wait a second" She stopped and turned back to face me, fear in her hate filled eyes. "Take off your shorts. Let me see your pussy."

She pulled her shorts down, letting them fall to the ground. Then stepping out of them. She stood there facing me. Letting me inspect her like one would judge livestock at a sale barn.

Her pussy was covered in curly ginger red hair. Her labia slightly oversized, portruding from the untrimmed bush.

"Ok, now turn around". She slowly shuffled her feet until her back was to me. "Excellent. Now bend over and spread your ass cheeks"

She immediately complied. Her pockmarked ass being spread by her hands. Exposing her cunt and puckered ass hole.

"Alright, straighten up and face me." After she complied, I asked her, "Who do you belong to?"

"You." She sobbed quietly as she responded.

"That's right, you belong to me. I'll allow your ass hole husband to use you as his wife, but you are my property, understood?"

"Yessir." she replied, still sobbing.

"Now go inside and get cleaned up".

I turned back to look at my mother who had sat in one of the old lawn chairs next to the porch.

"Convinced?" I asked as I pulled my shorts up and started back to the house.

Mom fell in beside me. She looked over at me, "Absolutely! That was amazing. I never have liked that woman, or her husband either for that matter. They come in the cafe sometimes. She's always bitchy, never satisfied. That husband of hers creeps me out, always leering at me. That bastard has had the nerve to slap my ass after ordering. His bitch wife just leers at me when he does. They never tip, either. Oh, he's told me I could earn a GOOD tip if I'd come to their house and show him and wifey a good time sometime."

Anger pervaded my brain at that admission. Catching in my throat. I grabbed my mother's arm, spinning her toward me. I studied her closely. Her bright green eyes catlike, rimmed with dark, smokey makeup. Her skin toned with fleshy foundation. Her cheeks rouged, accentuating her cheekbones. Her lips pronounced, carefully glazed with dark burgandy lipstick. My gaze coursed down her body. Taking in the straining heft of her heavy breasts, uplifted and pointed in her light bra. The top two buttons undone, exposing her wide cleavage. Her thick body filling out her clothing. Not fat, just extremely tantalizing. Her soft belly fat rimming her tight, well worn soft jeans. Her fat pubic mound flowing back and downward into a pronounced camel toe, outlining her thick labia.

"That bastard put his filthy hands on you?" My eyes hard, filled with a dangerous light as I absorbed that information.

My mom reached out and placed her motherly hand on my arm. "It's ok, honey, really. It's just an occupational hazard".

I shook my head slowly, studying her face. I could sense fear residing in the sparkle of her bright green eyes. I suddenly stepped to her, lowering my head to kiss her luscious lips. No longer acknowledging the mother/son exchange. I let my kiss linger a moment before lifting my lips from hers. Her breath rushing out across my face as I slid my face down to kiss her neck. I locked my lips on her exposed throat, sucking and gently biting her vulnerable flesh.

She gasped, jerking back, "What the hell are you doing?" her voice husky in the forced whispering question, "have you lost your mind?"

"I'm marking my territory, what else". My voice even.

"You can't put a hicky on me, for fucks sake!" her voice louder, yet still hushed.

I just looked at her. My eyes locked on hers. Her mouth open, trying form words that just wouldn't come.

I grinned evilly, "Then maybe mommy wants me to put HER on her knees and shove my pissing cock into her mouth, too?"

Her response was not at all what I expected. I was joking around. Not at all serious. But the expression on her face changed suddenly at that. I saw something new there. Something tangible. 'Was she actually considering that', I thought silently. Kind of shocked at the realization.

She stared at me a long moment. Then replied, "In all honesty, watching that woman woman on her knees sucking the piss out of your cock she had just sucked the cum out of got me wet. Something about it hit me deep. I was actually a little jealous, well maybe envious, I guess. Hell I don't know. I just know I got wet as a well fucked hooker envisioning me there instead of her."

I considered that briefly, "But you have issues with me giving you a hicky?"

" Oh shit. I don't know. Fuck it. I guess there's no harm in it". She stepped back to me, exposing her throat to me.

I resumed my previous task, sucking and biting, I slid my hand up to grasp her tit, squeezing it, feeling her nipple harden against my palm through her light bra. Her breathing strengthened, coming out in ragged gasps as an unexpected orgasm tore through her body. She fell against me. Unsteady on her feet. I grabbed her, holding her until she regained her composure.

She stepped back. Glaring at me. "You little shit! Now I gotta change my panties!" she glanced at her watch. "Fuck, I'm going to be late. Go get me a pair of panties out of my drawer."

With that, she spun and rushed to the houşe, grabbing her purse from the table. Rushing out, she started digging for her keys, "Hurry up!" she hissed over her shoulder. Sending me quickly to my task.

I hurried to her room, jerking open her underwear drawer. I surveyed to rows of neatly rolled panties. Unsure of what to do. I just grabbed a handful and hurried off. I heard her old Ford truck start. That truck was the only thing of value he had left her when he left for work one day and never came back. Evidently he had ran off with some woman at his job.

I hurried to her truck, she was looking at her neck where I'd marked her in the mirror of some sort of makeup compact thing. Uttering hissy obsenities. Directed at me, I'm sure. Opening her door. I tossed the panties on the seat next to her. She snapped the compact shut. Turning toward me, "Don't you fuck your grandmother to death today. That old hag owes me a pussy eatin' and I plan on collecting tonight" Puckering her lips, she curtly said "Kiss me"

I kissed her quickly, then stepped back, closing the door. Suddenly thinking of something, I slapped the hood, getting her attention. She rolled the window down slightly, looking at me eyebrows raised.

Incestgod
Incestgod
835 Followers
1...45678...17