Time Never Waits Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll let you know, Rick. I might let you bring your wife over this weekend, too. Call me tomorrow and we'll discuss it."

"Yes sir, you got it. Count on my call!" He just put out one fire and wasn't about to piss this kid off again. He smiled. Hell, it'd be fun watching the nagging bitch getting fucked by that big fucking thing. Fucking hell, but that is one huge dick.

"One more thing, Rick."

"Yes sir?"

I gestured at Carol. "Give her a substantial raise. She deserves it."

I looked at her, "Take the rest of the day off, sweety."

She smiled dreamily up at me.

I turned to mom and Angela, "Shall we?"

I started out the door.

Jim was coming in. The trucks were parked just outside the door. He trotted up and held out the keys to me.

"Carol?" Rick asked after everybody left.

"Huh'?"

"Why'd you give yourself to that kid like that?"

"I don't know. I tried to say no, but I just couldn't. The whole time I was walking to him, every cell in my being screamed at me to deny him. To run away. It was like some invisible force had taken over my body. Then when I took him in my mouth, it was like, I, I don't know. It was like he belonged there. Inside me, I mean. I just felt this feeling deep inside me. It's almost like I just fell in love with him. The feeling is so strong. Even now. The only other way I can explain it is that I belong to him now.

"I see. Well, I must admit, I've been in this business for just over 30 years now. I've pulled my share of some crazy shit, but I've never seen anything like this. It was hot as hell watching him fuck you with that huge fucking cock. I mean, hey, I've closed my eyes fucking my wife more than once thinking about you. But as strange as it sounds, all I can think about is giving my wife to him to use. How fucked up is that?"

"Well, Rick, you gotta do it. If that's what Daddy wants, then I guess he owns your wife, just like he owns me now. Anyway, I'm going home. My pussy hurts and l'm gonna go soak in a bubble bath and I need some Me Time before starting supper. Hubby wants meat loaf tonight "

We went out to the new trucks and headed home. I love that 'new' smell. This XLT sas fully loaded. I turned on the radio and flipped through the stations, settling on a local easy listening number putting out hits from the 70's intermixed with the latest 1980 stuff.

I almost laughed out loud. This music was classic on the stations that played it just a few dsys ago. Here it was, a Thursday afternoon in North East Texas. A gorgeous day. I'd just fucked a hot ass MILF and was heading home in brand new 1980 pickup. Heading home to Angela.

I thought about her.What's the deal there. As soon as I laid eyes on her, I was lost in her. Talk about confusing. It was uncanny the way she 'got' me. I mean, it was like she knew what I was thinking before I even knew what I was gonna think. Then telling me she was perfectly fine with my activities, just as long as I remained devoted to her, and her alone.

She wants to have my children. Evidently a number of them. Which leads to my next domestic issue, space.

We need a bigger place. ASAP.

Ok. So, tomorrow I hire a realtor. I need one bad anyway. I'm planning on starting construction of my first regional distribution warehouse very soon. Which means I'm going to have to mind fuck the entire planning and permitting board of that county. I'm not getting bogged down in some bullshit permitting process with a bunch of shit for brain, self important bureaucracy. I will turn anybody that gets in my way into single cell organism.

I learned a lot about dealing with entitled power junkies with authority in 2018 when I had started the process of this experiment that brought me here. Never again. I won't have it. They will play by my rules now or I'll rip their pathetic little worlds apart.

I mean, I'm not out to destroy a bunch of land some threatened or endangered species requires to live on. I can work around that. Nor am I going to plop a busy industrial distribution center in the back yard of a subdivision. I will choose my locations carefully, strategically.

I'm just going to use my power to eliminate whatever short sighted fuckwits that are so jealous they live to impose their own limitations and failures on others. I still don't fully understand the full capacity of this skill I possess. What I have noticed in others is a sudden change after I've been inside them. Even just being in close proximity when I'm sexually exited seems to have a powerfil effect on those around me. I need to check that out further.

So much to do. Time to put a team together.

I made the turn down home street. Got to the house. Angela's truck was in the driveway. I guessed mom's was in the garage. I parked next to Angela and went inside.

What was waiting for me was, well, just about the last thing a man expects to see when he gets home... To be continued

.

.