Time Never Waits Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, you're in charge. Just tell me what I need to do" My mom said, starting the ball rolling.

"First of all, where's the newspaper?" I asked.

My grandmother strode out of the room, her matronly hips swaying. Her heavy tits keeping time with them. My eyes followed her, my cock twitching to life again.

My mother saw this, "Well, look at you. You just came and already hard again. I guess your old grandma does turn you on, huh?"

I just cut my eyes to her, saying nothing. My grandmother came back holding the newspaper. Her matronly breast swaying with each step. She handed me the paper. I flipped it to the sports pages. Found what I was looking for. The Major League baseball season schedule.

"There. That's where we start. Texas Rangers and Cleveland Indians. Rangers win 6 to 2." I looked at mom, "Does that old bookie still hang out at the cafe?"

"Of course. He's in there every day. I think he does most of his business there, in fact" she said.

"Good. I need you to put a thousand on that game" I was calculating odds.

"Why only a thousand? Why not all of it?" she asked

"Well, to begin with, any more than that cuts into the odds. Not to mention the attention such a large bet would attract. If I recall, everybody was calling for the Rangers to lose. That should get 3 to 1, or 2 to 1 at least."

"Ah, I see. So, when? "

"Right now. Go get the cash, hunt him up, make the bet. Get the best odds you can. Don't forget the marker."

She got up, paused a moment, "Do you want to come along?"

"No, I've got something else in mind". as I reached up, pulling my grandmother down on the bed and rolling over between her legs. She guided my swollen cock inside her, looking up at me as I placed my lips on hers and began thrusting into her old pussy.

My mother just shook her head and walked off to take care of business, glancing back at my youthful hips smacking against the heavy, matronly thighs of her mother. My grandmother's breathing growing heavy as i speared my young cock deep into her now wetly flowing cunt.

After I came, I rolled over and lay beside my grandmother, deep in thought, my fingers absently tracing around her nipple. I had sent my mother out on our first venture. Conservative. Small scale. More or less to test the waters. There was so much to do.

I needed to test the boundaries of this new 'mind control' thing. Just how deep did its possibilties run. Ideally, it would be a universal 'catch-all' that would allow me to progress our plans unhindered. Of course, I would have to exercise extreme caution. Nothing is free from consequences. This will be a game of cat and mouse. Seeking out the path of least destruction.

I shifted my focus back to my grandmother. She was snoozing contentedly beside me. I studied her matronly body in detail. The wrinkles and crows feet on her face. The crepe texture to her pale skin. The motherly stretch marks around her belly. The blue veins coursing under the surface of the skin on her heavy, aged tits. I love this woman dearly.

Her features suddenly brought Mrs. Blankenship to mind. My youthful cock gave a twitch when I closed my eyes and dredged up a picture of her. Yes, I will dearly enjoy dominating her. I could picture her stretched out beneath me. Her face drawn up in a contradictory scowl of disapproval as she gave herself to me. My cock owning her elderly twat as my mind owned her brain.

Using her to satiate my desire to dominate her. Filling her up with my hot, creamy, sperm. Then sending her home to her husband. Relishing the knowledge that she will be available to me anytime I wanted to use her. Any where. Any time. I envisioned her spending the weekend here. Running around naked. My cum constantly running down her legs.

Oh my, but I did indeed have so many plans for her. After that series of thoughts finished running their course, I looked down and saw my cock back to its full rampant glory. My six decade old brain quipped 'Ah, the joys of youth', followed by a soft chuckle. I returned my attention to my slumbering grandmother, assaying her magnificent body.I suddenly decided to follow another path this time...

I gently nudged her to wakefulness. She slowly opened her eyes, bringing the world into focus. She looked at me questioningly, her gaze shifting to my hardness. Instinctively knowing what I was after, she shifted slightly and slowly spread her legs, offering herself to me. As she prepared for me to mount her, I shook my head in a silent No. She readjusted herself and raised up on an elbow, her questioning eyes focused on mine to determine what pleasure she could afford me with, obviously eager to please me.

"Turn over. Up on all fours", I gently ordered her.

She hesitated briefly, sorting out the conflicting thought patterns coursing through her mind. Finally, she complied. She rolled over and drew her knees up, resting the upper half of her body on her hands. Her belly sagging slightly downward. Her sagging, matronly breast swaying gently beneath her. Her pussy fully exposed between her wrinkled labia, pink and glistening with wetness. But my eyes focused on a place totally unexpected. Her tight, puckered little asshole.

I moved in, leaning forward, lavishing the tight orfice. Licking and probing. At first contact, she jerked forward. Looking back. She asked,"Dear child, what are you doing back there?"

I paused briefly, looked at her, I told her " I'm about to fuck your tight little ass, isn't it obvious?"

"Oh my god, boy, I've never done that before. I'm not sure I c..."

I cut her off mid sentence, "Well, grandma, there's a lot of things happening recently that nobody's ever done before."

She was considering that response as I continued with my previous task of preparing her for penetration. When I could sense her succumbing to my ministrations, her breathing growing deeper, her elderly cunt beginning to flow with the wetness of desire, her tight puckering asshole loosening up and becoming more amenable to giving me the pleasure I demanded, I rose up and slid my body in position.

I grasped my hard cock. Pulsating with every heartbeat. Precum now freely flowing from my youthful piss slit. I moved in closer, pushing the swollen head against her asshole, which quivered and pulsated in response to the new found sensation. I rubbed it up and down her ass crack a few times, smearing precum, my cock stiffening impossibly harder as the anticipation of deflowering my grandma's virgin asshole grew.

Finally, I could take no more. I lined my swollen cock head up on her quivering orfice and started pushing in. The constricting tightness of her elderly virgin opening was impossibly immense. Ever so slowly, she began to yield to my invasion. Her breathing jerky and filled with gasps and muffled whimpers.

I felt the head plop in. I paused to allow her ass to adjust, then started pushing again. Inch by swollen inch of my now raging youthful cock was being devoured by my grandma's once virgin ass. I paused briefly between inches. Soon her whimpers of pain morphed into low groans of wanton desire as her ass stretched to accept her grandson's cock. Her overwhelming desire to serve my needs soon muted her objection to having her tight grandmotherly ass used as a cum receptacle by her grandson.

I began to pump in and out of her. My strokes strengthening with every thrust. My hips slamming into her matronly ass cheeks, causing them and her aged thighs to jiggle, her dangling bell shaped tits swaying back and forth under their heaviness. My cum bloated balls slapping against her old splayed open cunt in tune with my thrusts.

"Oh dear gawd, child, fuck me! Fuck my old ass with your magnificent cock!" She cried out in a hoarse wail of passion. Never before had she ever experienced such a sensation. Having her ass fucked was a taboo act. One she now let her entire being fall into as her first anal orgasm began to claw its way to the surface. Consuming her soul. Racing through her very veins carried by her life's blood until it came gushing out of her in a drowning spray ejected from her cum leaking cunt. Her hips jerking backward in a futile attempt at keeping up with her grandson's thrusts into her.

I was so enveloped and lost in the moment, that I failed to hear my mother enter the room. She stared in amazement at the scene playing out before her. "Had she heard her mother correctly? Fuck my ass?" she wondered as she stepped closer to verify her suspicion. Yep, her son's big cock was indeed pounding into her asshole. The piercing wail and flooding spray accompanying her elderly mother's impossibly intense orgasm caused her to take a step backward.

Travis' thrusts into her squelchingly tight asshole grew in intensity some how. He started squeezing her sagging hips and began to pound into her while jerking her backwards into his thrusting pelvis. Her mouth gaped open as Travis began to moan animal sounds as his cock swelled inside her depths and started spewing rope after thick, stringy rope of sperm laden semen into her stretched, violated asshole. When her son slammed his pulsating, cum spewing cock balls deep into her mother's tortured ass and held it there as her clasping ass tunnel milked his balls dry, one thought occured to her...

"Will he use my virgin ass,too?" the thought made her shiver slightly. Perhaps in fear, or maybe in anticipation. Her growing wetness seeping out if her motherly cunt suggested the latter. No matter, though. She would do nothing that would deny him his pleasure. Her body wasn't her own anymore. She belonged to him, and him alone. She would offer herslf to him in any way he desired. He was her man. She his woman. Oh, she knew he would use other women the way he was presently using her mother. It didn't matter. His needs came before all else. He had been born out of her body 18 years ago. No. Wait. To her, it had been 18 years. For him, six decades had passed. A lifetime. Yet, in her mind, she was able to recognize the changes now...

She was pondering that when Travis pulled his deflating cock from his grandmother with a loud, 'plop'. His cum flowing wetly from her ass, trailing down into her splayed cunt split. She looked longingly at the delicious sperm seeping from her mother's body. The urge to lap it up with her wanton mouth almost overwhelming. But she knew Travis would want to handle business first, and she she had a lot to report to him.

Her mother struggled off the bed and stood steading herself. Her tortured asshole squelching out a stream of cum that ran down her legs. She turned and saw her looking at her freshly fucked body. She smiled feebly at her daughter. Her mind still buzzing from the orgasm she had just experienced. She saw her grandson step over to her.

I went to my grandma as she got up. I whispered to her to go clean up, and sent her off with a solid Daddy smack to her ass. Completing the total mating domination of her matronly body. She now fully belonged to me, completing the Core power triad. Her and her daughter... my mother... were my mates. Eventually I would find a suitable sexually mature woman to carry my children, but these women were the Alpha females. All others coming in would defer to them. The only one wielding power over them was me. I am the Alpha male, and I was about to unleash that power on an unsuspecting world. Not in a way that drew attention. But quietly. Behind the scenes. I had noticed a change taking place in the dark recesses of my brain. The reason behind the change had became clear just moments ago. My brain power was expanding quickly now.

My mind was now constantly working on problems. I mean, I am a highly educated and extremely intelligent man, even if I'm trapped in a teenage body. My body was adapting in various ways to accomodate my condition. But whatever had happened to my brain during the 'download', had altered its chemistry in some serious ways. Not only with just the mind control synapses, but my ability to solve complex quadratic equations in my head was now possible. In short, I was getting smarter...

I snapped out of my thoughts and turned my focus to my mother. "Ok, so, what do we have now?" I stood up and started moving to the kitchen. Reaching the table I sat down.

My mother sat at her place opposite me and the excitement was obvious on her face.

" I got lucky and found him there straight off. I told him what I wanted. A thousand on Texas to win. I did like you told me and didn't mention a point spread. Anyway, he stared at me a moment, kinda incredulously."

She slid her chair back and stood up, heading to the counter, got her tea pan, filled it with water, got down the canister that held tea bags, plopped them in the pan, put it on the stove. She got out her old heavy glass gallon pitcher, filled it most of the way with water, then retrieved the sugar canister and dumped the appropriate amount of sugar in the pitcher.

I watched her silently. My mind soaking up her motions as she completed her ritual task. No wasted motion. Just her usual efficient skill at work. I loved how her mature body shifted bendath her clothing. Her legs flowing out from under her knee length, light blue skirt. Her heavy breasts swaying gently under her matching blouse. She turned and resumed her place at the table.

My grandmother walked in at that moment. A towel wrapped around her body. Her hair wrapped up in another. She smiled at me and mom before sitting down. She grimaced slightly as she rested her weight on her rump. Her newly deflowered ass obviously still tender. "Ok, kids, what did I miss?"

Mom glanced at her, "Nothing yet, we're just starting." she turned her focus back to me.

"Where was I... Oh yeah, so, I told him what I wanted. He kinda stared at me a moment like he couldn't believe what he was hearing. Then said,"

"A thousand on Texas to win? Are you sure 'bout that? Look sweety, your money spends like anybody elses, but, hey, I gotta eat here, ya know".

I just said "You want the bet or not?".

I guess he thought about it a sec, then shrugged, "Sure, I guess. What kinda odds are you looking at? "

"What are you offering?"

"I'll go two to one" His head automatically running the numbers.

"Can you do three?"

"He considered that, staring at me. I had unbuttoned my blouse a little, kinda poking my tits out. He's always gawking at them anyway".

"Three to one? Woman are you crazy?"

"I had got out the money and laid it on the table. He just looked at it, then back to me".

"He caved then."

"Sure, ok, three to one it is. But you know how this works, if you lose, you lose."

"He got out his pad and wrote out the marker. I slid the money over. He counted it, handed me the marker. I got up and left."

"Ok, so no questions out of the ordinary?" I asked

"Um nooo...Like what exactly?" She asked in return. Cocking her head slightly.

"Nothing, never mind, it's not important." I replied dismissing the question. She seemed to accept that.

I thought again. Running the possibilities. A sudden thought occured to me. I knew there were risks associated with sports betting. You get too many wins and people started asking questions. I needed to pursue this mind thing. See how well it worked as a whole. If it could be developed, I could utilize it to convince potential investors and make it seem to them as if it were their idea. The best way to go from here was day trading stocks. I knew enough about the general trends to be highly sucessful, yet not so sucessful that it drew too much attention. I had to keep a low profile. I might be a sexual deviant by religious standards, but I'm not willing to play with peoples life savings.

"Mom, listen. We're going a different route with this". I looked at my grandmother. " This involves you too, so pay attention." I laid out the new plan.

When I finished, they both continued to ponder it for a bit.

My grandmother broke the silence first. " Honey, I know this is unique. I understand the power that you have. You just pumped my ass hole full of semen, for fucks sake. But, how far does it go? I mean, will it work on anybody else, or just me and your mother.?"

My mother added quickly, "I agree. We need to see how far this goes."

"Ok, then that's what we'll do then. I'll go hunt up Mrs. Blankenship, and see what I can do there. She's a real hard ass. I got a feeling if I can control her, I can control anybody."

I had her as a grade school teacher. I knew she taught summer school as I stated earlier. After I started high school, I only saw her in passing. I recalled being 12 years old. Having her as a teacher. Walking around the room with her dresses. Her old lady perfume pervading my senses. When she bent over to retrieve something, her breasts waggling in her heavy bra. Her slightly broad hips and ass straining her dress. Her face with that perpetual domineering scowl. Her wrinkled lips drawn up, ready to unleash a curt reprimand at the slightest provocation.

All these traits just fueled my desire to dominate her. All those years ago now. The feeling and desire even stronger. Yes, I was about to test this new skill out on her. If I could fuck her and take her anytime I wanted her, the others would be easy. I glanced at the clock on the wall. It was after five. Too late to go tonight. Tomorrow then. Tomorrow would be the day that I owned the next addition to my new harem. My cock twitched at the thought. But, no more today. I needed a break. My stomach was growling. Supper time...

I looked at mom, "We have steaks?"

She shook her head, eyebrows raised, "No. We don't."

"Ok, uh, you wanna go to the store and grab some ribeyes and baking potatoes?" my stomach kicking into overdrive at that. "Grab some charcoal, sour cream, maybe some shredded cheese, and bacon bits, too?"

"Ok, sure. I'll uh, well, ok then." she hot up, grabbed her purse and headed out.

I thought a minute. Then walked outside and located the rusty old grill on the back porch. I drug it into the yard. Went to the garage and got a wire brush of the bench, went back out and gave it a good scrubbing. I went to put the brush back up and saw a bag of charcoal on the shelf under the bench. A bottle of starter fluid next to it. I reached for my phone to call my mom to tell her to forget the charcoal. I closed my eyes and shook my head when I realized what I'd done. I grabbed the charcoal. Loaded the grill up. Gave it a healthy dose of lighter fluid. Then stepped back in the kitchen to get the matches. My grandmother wasn't anywhere in sight.

I stepped back out and struck a match, then lighted the charcoal. Went in and got a beer out of the fridge and went back outside and plopped down in a lawn chair. I took stock of my surroundings. Cars going by out front. The laughter of children in the distance as they engaged in the carefree pursuits of summer. The smoke from grills and pits wafting through the trees as families gathered for hallowed traditions. Somewhere a dog barked. Night creatures began emerging from their slumber, working out the kinks, preparing for a night of pursuing pussy in timeless traditions. Their calls breaking the calmness of the evening air.

I heard the screendoor creak and looked around. My grandmother was coming out. Her hair teased into a lazy form. Her body wrapped in a loose bath robe. Her feet slipped into well worn flipflops. In her hand was a glass of Sangria. She sipped it as she dragged a chair next to mine. Her heavy tits swaying tantalizingly as usual. She sat down, placed her glass of wine on the small patio table between us. She sat quiet for a moment looking around, lost in her thoughts.

She looked at me, her face covered in fresh make-up. Her thin lips freshly veneered in that luscious red lipstick. Her womanly scent wafting on the slight evening breeze to invade my senses. She studied me intently for a moment before speaking.