Time Never Waits Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was obviously talking to her husband, and he had managed to piss her off, "Well why don't you just go fuck that pretty little secretary of yours again. God knows how many nights you stayed out and..."

I took my jeans off, freeing my throbbing cock. It jerked, dripping precum in anticipation of fucking this woman. I stepped to her, reaching around and grabbing her full, sagging tits. She jerked her head around, glaring at me. She looked down and saw my dripping cock jerking and pulsing in time with my heartbeat.

"Hang on,' She spoke into the phone. She sat it down, bent over the counter, her weight supported by her elbows. She slid her feet apart, thrusting her ass out, offering herself to me. She picked the phone up and resumed her conversation as I moved in behind her, placing my swollen cock head against her middle aged cunt and pushed into her body. The velvety wetness of her pussy engulfing me as I forced my way into her. I felt the clasping tightness of her birth canal yield under my effort.

She tensed up as I drove into her married cunt as she argued with her husband. Her breath caught in her throat as I penetrated her mature body. She dropped the phone when I was all the way inside her, my balls slapping roughly against her swollen clit. Her pussy flowing juices out to lubricate her clasping cunt to allow my driving cock to take her. Her breath gasping out as I fucked her, driving my cock into her cervix. I grabbed her full, rounded hips and began a punishing drive into her depths. My balls slapping wetly against her splayed, swollen labia. She began to whimper, her breath gusting with wanton grunts as her orgasm seared through her lust heated loins.

I felt my own orgasm rising as the thick sperm began coursing from my balls to spew into this married woman's body. The first blast jetted out from my jerking, swollen cock head, my shaft pulsating as each gusting blast flooded into her tortured cunt. She screamed dully while she bit her arm, the flow of my cum spurting powerfully into her grinding cunt caused her to orgasm again.

I heard her husband's muffled voice yelling into the phone. I pulled my dripping cock from her, noting with satisfaction, my cum flowing out of her cunt, the opening of her vagina pulsating as she rode out her powerful orgasm.

I picked the phone up. I offered it to her. She shook her head, refusing it. I shrugged, placed it against my ear, and said,

"Sir? She's going to have to call you back. I'm sorry? What was that? Oh, yes, well she's bent over my kitchen counter right now. She seems a little shaky. Perhaps that's due the pair of pretty intense orgasms I just gave her. Anyway, give her time to get her legs back under her, then clean up her pussy. I'll tell ya, man, I just dumped a huge load of sperm into her. You are a lucky man, being married to a sexy old broad like her. Anyway, gotta run."

I hung up the phone. Smacked her ass, causing it to jiggle under my hand. I grabbed a paper towel, wet it, wiped off my cock. Put my jeans back on. Walked out and sat back down, drinking my tea.

She came out, sitting down, her gown open now. Tits swaying freely. Leaning her head back, sighing. She looked over at me as she picked up her cup, "Thank you. I needed that. I've never came so hard in my entire life. That is one huge cock."

"Well, your little ol' pussy was a helluva lot tighter than I expected. I think you rubbed a blister on me."

She giggled at that.

I looked at her seriously, "What about your husband? I may be a lot of things, but a homewrecker isn't one of them."

She waved her hand dismissively, "Ah, don't worry about him. He's a lot of things, but he ain't stupid. I can't count the times he's came home reeking of perfume I've only smelled on his secretary, and what I imagine is her 25 year old pussy. He won't jeapordize losing his ass and all its fixtures in a divorce. He'll just have to accept the fact that while he's fucking his young slut, I'm a slut for my young stud. I mean that, too, anytime you feel the need, this old pussy is yours for the taking."

I chuckled at that. "Well, I want to be clear about this. Giving me access to your body isn't a requirement. I will take you up on it, though. No, what I need from you is to continue to work with Margie. To keep me informed of what's going on. I don't think it's necessary to remind you that betraying me is a very bad idea."

She was nodding her head in understanding when mom came out with a cup of coffee. She was wearing one of my T shirts with no underwear. She peered around, her hair frazzled. Make up from the day before ruined. She stepped over to me, put her coffee down, sat across my lap, kissed me with a gentle, lingering kiss. She grabbed my hand, pulled it around and put it on her tit, and buried her face in my neck.

Marci stared, not understanding what she was witnessing. "Isn't she your mother? I, uh..."

Mom turned to her, "Yes, I'm his mother, his lover, his business partner, and anything else he wants me to be. You got a problem with that?"

"Ummm, no. I just, uh, never mind, it's not important."

"Good answer. Now get your cum filled twat off my chair."

Marci jumped up. I pointed to a chair she could sit in.

Mom groaned and got up, sat down in her chair. She stood up, looking down at the seat, then to Marci. "Really? You sit down on my chair with your cunt leaking cum? I should make you lick it up."

"Mom, be nice. She's still playing this by ear. You know it takes time to adjust. I think she gets it."

I knew mother was just establishing her dominance here. Letting the new woman know who was in charge.

"Ok, fine. Do it again and I''ll have him fuck me and you will slurp his cum out of my cunt with a straw."

Dismissing her, mom turned back to me. "What's your game plan?"

"We're cooking steaks tonight, remember? Go get some steaks from the meat market. Just buy the whole ribeye and have it cut up. Get salad shit, taters, all that, too, please."

"Oh, and take her home or wherever she wants to go. I've got a yard crew coming, and I'm meeting Margie soon."

Marci said, "I can wait on Margie, if it's ok?"

I shrugged, "Certainly. You don't have to leave if you don't want to. You can stay as long as you like."

She looked at mom,

Mom told her, "Honey, you can stay as long as you like, so long as you keep him happy. I assume you want clothes. Judging by the ring on your finger, you're afraid of your husband?"

"No, it's not that. I'm not sure how to explain it. Ever since he took me earlier, something has changed in me. I just can't put a finger on it. It's like I belong to him now, or something. I just..."

Mom smiled warmly at her. "Welcome to the club, dear. And you're right, you belong to him now. Just like me, his grandmother, Ruth, his sixth grade teacher he's had a hard on for since he was 12. Then there's Angela. She trumps us all. He belongs to her, and vice versa. Don't piss her off. She will rip you apart over him. Oh, he can fuck whoever he wants, whenever he wants, just don't try to come between them."

Marci replied, "Understood."

"Do you want me to stop by your house and pick you up some clothes, make up, whatever?"

"If it's not too much trouble. I'll call him and tell him to expect you."

"He's not going to give me any shit is he?"

"No, I've already told him I just need a break from him for a while. He's good with it. That gives him the opportunity to fuck his secretary even more." She thought about that, "Hell, maybe he'll run off with her. Save me the trouble. Atleast until she gets tired of him and runs off with another one."

Me and mom chuckled at that. Then she took off to get ready for the day.

I heard a vehicle out front. Not Margie's car, so the lawn crew then.

"Go get some clothes on. You're about mom's size. Unless you want this crew gawking at your tits and twat."

She hurried off and I went around front to meet them. The boss came up to me, holding out his hand, "Sorry we're late. We were in the middle of a big yard when the owner got there. Had to finish it. Guy had already paid, so."

"Hey, not a problem, I understand."

He walked around with me. I told him what I wanted done.

"How much you pay these guys?"

"$25 a day each and lunch. The fuckers eat twice that." He laughed.

"So how much for the job?"

"Mow, edge, and trim, clean up? Eh, how about $75?"

"Sounds good."

"Great." He started yelling out orders. The hands went straight into it. They functioned like a well oiled machine. Maximum productivity.

I did the math. I promised double rate, so, $150. Five guys at $25 is $125. I wrote the check and rounded to an even $300. I took it out to him. He shook my hand, thanking me.

Ok, next problem. A grill. Where was everybody? I went in and Angela, Marci and Ruth were at the table. "Where's gram's?"

Ruth gestured down the hall. I walked down to her room, she was sitting naked, putting make up. I walked up and slid my hands down, grabbing her big tear drop shaped tits and kissed her.

"Don't start something you ain't gonna finish, child. I'm in heat and need a fuckin'."

"Ok, old woman, get your wrinkled ass up on the bed."

She crawled on the bed on hands and knees, saying, "Lubes in the drawer there."

I got it out, took off my jeans. My cock was already getting hard at the sight of her ass in the air, offering herself to me.

I went in behind her, slathering the lube in my now hard cock. I then smeared across her puckered ass hole as it twitched in anticipation of her grandson's cock.

I rubbed the angrily swollen head from her dripping pussy up to her tight ass. Then began pushing into her. Her ass clenched, then began to yield to my familiar cock. The head pushed through her tight sphincter. Moaning whines and whimpers escaped her thin lips as I pushed my pulsating member into her quivering ass. Relentlessly, I pushed into her until my swollen balls were firmly against her splayed pussy. A steady stream of cunt juice flowed from her, coating my balls.

I began to flex my hardness in her clasping depths. She was grinding her ass against me. Pushing back into me. Her big, saggy tits swaying.

I pulled out until just the head was inside her. She grabbed onto her sheets, bracing herself. I drove into her hard. Pulled back, then thrust in. I began to fuck into her elderly ass faster. Grabbing her matronly hips, I held on and began to pound into her. My cum bloated balls slapping wetly against her dripping cunt.

She stifled a scream into her pillow as she was wracked with a nerve jolting orgasm. Her cunt spewing her clear, sweet cum in powerful squirts. My strokes came faster as her body was flooded with one orgasm after another.

I felt my cum swelling my balls, demanding release into this tortured rectum. It began its rise, my cock swelling impossibly thick, and jetted into her wanton bowels. I kept fucking her until I was spent. My balls empty. I slowly pulled out, watching her pulsating hole release my thick, heavy cum.

Smacking her jerking ass as she shook from the power of her orgasms, I stepped back.

"I need you and Angela to go to Jones hardware and pick up a grill. I already told him which one I wanted. It's a 55 gallon drum thing. I need a few sacks of charcoal, too."

She replied without looking at me, "Ok, honey. Give me a minute to catch up to myself here. I think you fucked the lining out of my ass, then dumped a washtub full of sperm in my old belly."

I grabbed my jeans and boots, and headed to the bathroom. Shit, I need another shower. I stripped, got it done. Dressed.

I went and found Angela. "Hey baby, I need you to go with gram's."

She kissed me and said, "You sure she can still walk? I saw what you did to her. You know, now that I think about it, why haven't you fucked me in the ass like that? I'm fucking jealous here."

"Babygirl, I didn't know you wanted it like that."

"Hell yeah I do."

"Well, Ok then. You want it, it's yours, my love."

She kissed me again and went to get dressed. She stopped suddenly, "Oh hey babe, Margie called. She's stuck at a showing. As in literally stuck. Her car is. She said to tell you she has a wrecker on the way and will be here after that."

"Ok, thanks, my love."

That explains why she stood me up. Oh well, shit happens. At least some serial killer hasn't murdered her.

I went outside. The yard crew was gone. Looking around, they did a helluva job. Looking good.

I had a thought and walked down to Lester and Dotties. Going in, they were sitting in the living room watching TV. Dottie jumped up and ran to me. Her tits flailing wildly on her chest, she wrapped her arms around me, kissing me. Her tongue probing my mouth.

"Daddy's home! You here to fuck mama? God, I hope so. I'm so fuckin' wet and horny for you."

"No, I'm fucked out at the moment. I do need you for tonight, though, at my house."

"You got it, Daddy. I'll be there. What you got planned?"

"Having some business associates over. I figure it would be a good idea to have a trashy housewife type around to fuck if they felt the need. Hell, maybe their wives might join in. You wouldn't mind eating strange pussy, would you?"

"For you, no. I'll be happy to, just so long as it makes you happy. I'll suck and fuck every cock and pussy there if you want me to. Speaking of fucking, Lester's been trying to fuck me with his little ol' weiner. I told him he needs your permission first. This body belongs to you, and only you."

"Aww hell, give the poor fuck some pussy. I don't need him coming around begging me for permission to fuck his wife."

Ok, love, I'll take care of him."

"See you tonight."

She kissed me again, "I love you, Travis Miller."

She turned to Lester, "Come on, shit head, I'll take care of your little pecker so you'll quit whining about it."

I left, heading back to the house. Time to start drinking.

I got in my truck and drove to the liquor store.I ordered a case of bourbon, one of tequila, and another of rum, half regular and half spiced. Added in cokes and an assortment of mixers.

When I went to pay, she wanted ID. I looked her in the eyes and sent her instructions not worry about it. She smiled and waved it off.

"Honey, I figure you're old enough."

She looked closer at my license. "Travis Miller."

"What do they call you?" I asked.

She's 50 something. 5'2" maybe. Around 115 or so pounds. Nicely aged, sweet medium sized sagging tits. Nipples sticking out. Nice plump little belly with Mommy fat around the edges. Brunette hair up in a bun. Cute, full, mature lips. Age wrinkles in all the right places. I sent her some more instructions. She smiled and raised her shirt, pulling her bra up. Her tits bounced into place with a jiggle.

She smiled up at me, "Just call me anytime, honey. I'll come runnin'."

I reached out and squeezed each tit in turn. "You bet I will."

She wrote her number down on strip of cash register receipt paper and handed it to me. "My name's Charlene Wilcox. But honey, you can call me anything you want."

"Who owns this place?" I asked.

"Me and my husband. Why?"

"You ever thought about selling it?"

"Yep, all the time. I want to retire. If I can find a buyer, it's gone. Aw, it does a decent business. Better than most because we own the real estate it sits on, and we're debt free. Been here since the early 50's. My daddy opened it back then. When he passed, I just took it over."

"How much you want for it?"

"Oh, if it's you wanting it, I'll let you have it turn key, like it is right now, for $50,000. If you give me a go at that pecker of yours now and then."

"Well, Charlene, you got a deal. Go to the First State Bank and tell Dave what we agreed on. He'll take care of it."

I leaned over to her. Taking the que, she met me half way. She took my tongue in her lips and tried to suck my soul out through it. Our lips closed and we kissed. Breaking off, she pulled back, breathing hard, her tits still out. I grabbed them again, enjoying the way they felt in my hands.

She smiled breathlessly at me, "Now that's how you close a deal."

She put her tits up. I wrote a check. We loaded my purchases. Gave her another quick kiss and slap on her ass. Then went home.

Mom and Margie were there when I got back. They came out and helped me unload the truck. I looked at Margie's car. It was covered in mud.

I mixed a bourbon and Coke, then went outside. Mom and Margie close behind. Margie looked around until I pointed at a chair. Which reminded me. I got up and went to the garage and got out some more lawn chairs. These were that old kind. Aluminum frame with the nylon webbing in various colors, blue, green, yellow, the look of family time back in the day.

I sat them up and used the water hose to clean off the dust and cob webs. Thinking of them reminded me of someone. Someone that I had a renewed interest in. Grandma Pat, and daughters. She is my father's mother. She has two daughters. All three women are, in my opinion, sexy as hell, but complete and total bitches.

Grandma Pat was a thin woman with large tits that hung down to her belly button, as large as cantaloupes at the bottom, hung on narrow stretch marked skin. Her nipples were constantly protruding. Her tits were so pendulous that they swung back and forth, seemingly even when she was sitting and merely moved. I remember being mesmerized by them as a kid.

She was a total bitch, short, maybe 5'4, 110 pounds. 72 years old, I believe. She had short, permed, grey hair. What fascinated me most about her, were the wrinkles around her mouth and eyes. Her eyes were brown. She always wore those form fitting spandex yoga pants or shorts. Her skin saggy around her belly, ass and thighs, with a perpetual camel toe. Followed with loose fitting tie dyed t shirts that accentuated her abnormally large tits. I was getting a hard on remembering her. I believe it was time to add on to my incestuous harem. First, she would need to be tamed. Broke like a ratchet ass mare having been left unattended for far to long. I looked forward to the task.

Her daughters? Essentially carbon copies of her, but those thoughts were for another time.

Business awaits.

I sat down, picked up my drink, swirled it around and took a long drink. The character of the bourbon, mellowed and enhanced by the sweetness of the Coke. The tinkle of ice on glass. Satisfying in every way. I savored the flavor and effect quietly for a long moment.

Finally, I looked over at Margie. She locked her eyes on mine.

"Look,", she started, "I'm sorry I wasn't here on time, I..."

I raised a hand, quieting her. "It's not a problem, really. Shit happens."

She looked visibly relieved.

"You wanted to discuss some plans?"

I nodded, "Yep. I need a piece of real estate out away from everything. Convenient to the interstate and docks, both. It needs to be maybe a hundred acres minimum, preferably much larger. I'm building a warehouse and truck yard and terminal. A rather large one. I will need access to a lot of 3 phase electricity. Natural gas. Such as that."

"Wow, that's quite the order. I'll handle it. Give me a day or two."

"No problem."

"Say, you wouldn't be interested in buying a heavy contruction company, would you?

My ears perked at that one, "Absolutely. What's the details?"

"Typical sob story. Daddy builds the company. Retires to Florida to chase yankee retiree pussy. He leaves it in Junior's capable hands. Junior marries the prom queen. That works out until a long line of stripper pussy gets the best of him. Puts the marriage on the rocks, until the secretary shows up at the door with eyes full of tears, and belly full of baby. Roll the credits and divide the assets. He needs to sell it to pay prom queen and secretary off. How's 9 million sound? Turn key. Everything included, along with 40, maybe 50 million in contracts."

1...34567...9