Time Never Waits Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take long for the more experienced and ambitious people to realize these traits.

So, they began to develop power sources backed by the understanding that powerful people's desires and habits can be used against them. It was simply a matter of nuturing favor with those that possessed authority in a given sphere of influence.

Older women recognized my value as an asset. I was good looking. But I was also highly intelligent and physically strong. My ideas were state of the art. Breakthrough theories I developed into reality. Ideas that could change the course of human evolution through new technologies emerging from my tireless research.

My issue with the process was that people with inferior intellectual capacity had different agendas. They controlled the money and the authority to control my position. I was focused entirely on the progression of my developments.

These people always had an agenda. Use funding to control me. Then use my lack of political influence and power to steal my ideas to use for their own progression.

When my experiment plopped me into the present situation, and rearranged my brain waves, giving me the power to exercise control over others, I began a new phase of evolutionary progress.

I would use people to develop my own network and infrastructure to be able to develop my ideas unhindered by their bullshit.

When this experiment dropped me into my 18 year old body, yet leaving my brain intact, I soon realized I was blessed with a gift that others could only dream of. With a few added benefits. Mainly among which was to use my power to control the main protagonist types with a demographic populated by mature females.

I'm not a sadist. I do reward results. If the woman in question accepts her defeat with grace, I will reward her above and beyond her wildest expectations. I mean, after all, she started the shit to begin with. Trying to use me for her own ends. I just reacted accordingly.

I realized that there was more to this than met the eye. My brain was subconsciously working the calculus. It finally occured to me. The thing that gave it away was Marci. She was too easily manipulated into compliance. Ready to give me access to her married body, however reluctant she may be. Any innocent woman given such an ultimatum would simply walk out and quit on the spot.

Next was the bank. Margie was too focused on that element. She tipped her hand. Now I knew what she was up to.

Plain old fashioned, run of the mill fraud. I've seen it too many times before. I could almost see it playing out scene by scene. I just wondered how deep Dave's involvement was in this little scheme.

A realtor would sell a property. For an over valued price to people with low credit scores. The buyer would apply for the loan. Margie had worked up a deal with Dave, who held the purse strings. The bank would approve the loan, regardless of the credit situation. Then, after fund dispersal, they would suddenly 'realize' that there had been a 'legal' discrepancy in the loan process. Some oversight on the buyers behalf. They had already plopped down the down payment. Then find out that they weren't getting the loan afterall. Then the legal team employed by the bank would attack the distraught buyer who was powerless to fight back.

They had invested their life savings into this process. Which left nothing to hire competent legal representation. If they made too much noise, the firm would offer a settlement which allowed the distraught buyer to recoup a portion of their losses and claim a win. That still left thousands on the table.

The bank, meaning Dave, would sit on the mortgage a while. Actually adding a second mortgage to the existing one. Skimming off the cream. Then writing it off. Yet the property was still in their hands to be relisted. Sold again. Lather, rinse, repeat. Then they split the take.

So, Margie had dragged Marci into this scam. They were older, looking at retirement sooner than later. So,why not? The money was good.

Then along came me. Tossing a wrench in the works, threatening to ruin it all.

And to think, I haven't even used one iota of mind control yet.

Margie's downfall here was her own stubborn arrogance. Her refusal to have her authority challenged. She reacted predictably. I just played along.

Now I was getting bored with the game. It's too easy. Not posing any form of viable challenge.

Did I feel sorry for them? Not even a little bit. Would I just walk away? Not a chance. They willingly jumped feet first into my world. How they could suffer the consequences.

I looked at Marci, told her to sit down. Then refocused on Margie.

"So, here's the way I see it," addressing them both. Then I laid it all out. Closely studying their faces, their reactions.

When I wrapped it up, both of them were a little pale, not to mention a little green around the gills. They were also terrified. Because they knew they were powerless to act. They were caught. All that remained was the self preservation process. Where they turned on each other. Then started with trying to manipulate me using their feminine wiles.

"Anyway, judging by your reactions, I'm hitting pretty close to home."

Margie was the first to speak."Who in the hell are you?"

"Well Margie, I think who I am isn't nearly as important as what I am.I believe by now we understand each other. Number One, you should understand that you can't scare me, bully me, use or manipulate me. Number Two. Life as you know it remains intact so long as your usefulness remains of interest to me. What that means, to both of you, is that you have a vested interest in keeping me happy. The very second you even think of betraying me, or denying me anything I require of you, I will reduce your existence to a street dwelling bag lady selling blowjobs for $2.00 under a fucking overpass. That applies to you both collectively. If one of you fucks up, you both suffer the same consequences."

Margie" looked at Angela, "Where do you fit into this.? I thought we were friends."

Angela leveled her gaze at her, "I just want him happy and satisfied by whatever means necessary. Friends? I have no friends when it comes to him. He is my first, and only, priority".

Turning back to me, "So what do you want from us?"

"Results. When I need something from you, I'll let you know. You're both to be available to me 24/7. I call, you come. Wherever or whenever." Now get those people out of that house. I don't care about furniture or shit like that. Pay them the asking 1.5 mil. If they leave all the shit in it, fine. I'll keep what I want, get rid of the rest. Call me when it's done."

"Well, what about Dave?"

I walked over to her desk, picked up the phone, dialed. "Hey Susan, Travis Miller. Oh yeah, doing great. Is Dave in? No? Ok, leave a note on his desk that Margie is to be back on the books. Ok, thank you beautiful. See ya later. Ok, bye."

"Another thing, there's a mom and pop Mexican restaurant, called The Hacienda, in my current neighborhood. It's for sale. I want it. Get it done. Whatever they're asking, add in an additional 50 percent. I want to keep all the current employees with a 50 percent raise, as well. Let me know. I'll have further instructions for you after those are complete."

"When you want it done by?"

"Yesterday. Don't fuck with me, Margie. I'm not playing games with you."

I walked to Marci, unhooked her bra, letting her ample mature tits fall into place. I kissed her gently, running my hand down to her panties, I pushed them down and pushed a finger up unto her pussy. Released her, smacked her on the ass, then took Angela on my arm and left.

It was later than I thought, going on two o'clock. I went home. I need a blowjob and a shower, then to eat. Neither Angela or I have eaten. At least my cock has stopped growing. Mom was the only one in the house capable sucking me off properly. Maybe Angela, but we haven't tried it yet. I looked at her,

"You think you can get my cock in your mouth?"

She looked at me a moment before replying. "Absolutely. Even if I have to unhinge my jaw like a fucking snake."

I laughed at that one. She just looked at me. Her eyes unreadable. I just shut up. Not pushing my luck. The turn for home was coming up.

I pulled in the driveway. We went in.Ruth was hunched over the table with a cup of coffee. Gram's was there in her spot, reading the paper. Mom wasn't in sight, but her truck was in the garage. Gram's looked up and smiled but said nothing. Ruth never even looked up. That worried me. I went and fixed a glass of tea and sat down, looking at her.

She looked up at me, something was wrong with her mouth. I frowned, studying her.

Grandma spoke up. "She had all her teeth pulled today. I took her to the dentist. She wants to be able to suck your pecker. That gives her mouth enough room to suck it properly. She has an appointment to get fitted for dentures in three or four weeks."

"You did what?!" I stared at her incredulously.

She looked up, "I love you, and I want to please you." Her voice hoarse with pain.

I held up a hand, silencing her, just shaking my head. I focused on her eyes and sent the command to eliminate her pain. She blanked, then came back.

"Thank you, my sweet. I said I love you and want to please you." Her words slurred.

I just shook my head and smiled at her, unsure what to say.

Grandma chimed in again. "You gotta pay the dentist. We didn't have the money."

It's time to fix that issue. I got up, grabbed the phone. Dialed the bank. "Patricia please." Then waited.

She answered. "This is Patricia. How may I help you?"

"Hey, you gorgeous hunk of woman. I need a favor."

"Travis! Lay it on me,stud! What can Mama do for Big Daddy today?"

"I need to open expense accounts for mom, grandma, Ruth, and Angela."

"Ok, get me their numbers and I'll get it done."

"Hold on." I looked up. "I need everybodies drivers license. Angela, go find mom, please."

Mom came in then. Smiled at me.

"Mom, I need your driver license."

She went to her purse on the cabinet and retrieved it. Everybody else filtered back in, hand them to me.

"Ok, you ready?"

"Yep, lay it on me."

I read off names and numbers. "You already have my address. Need anything else?"

"How much in the accounts?"

"Keep them topped of at $5,000 each. Anything else?"

"Nope, that'll get it. I'll get it done and get checks on the way. They can sign some other time."

"Ok, gorgeous, thanks!"

"Anytime, sugar pie. Bye now!"

I slid the licences out to the middle of the table. Mom picked them up and handed them out.

"I'm hungry. What's for supper?"

Mom said, "You said you want Mexican food tonight."

I replied, "Well, that was before Ruth had her face disassembled. I'm not going off and leaving her here."

Grandma spoke up, "No, y'all go ahead. I'll take her for a big ol' milk shake tonight. I'm not hungry for Mexican food tonight anyway. I'll eat me a cheese burger."

I reached in my pocket, pulled out my money clip, took off a pair of hundreds and handed them to her.

"Angela, mom, y'all ready?" they grabbed their purses and headed out.

We parked, went inside. An old brass bell hung on the heavy Mesquite mission door jingling. It was neat old building. Built back in 1947. It had been well crafted by skilled builders. The outside is stucco. The inside was pure Old Mexico. The walls paneled with Live Oak boards. Glowing with an aged patina.Various antiques adorned the walls among aged photographs of different people of note from lost eras. Soft Mexican love songs flowed across the air with the tantalizing aroma of spicy food being prepared in the kitchen. Candles accentuated the soft glow of lights hanging from antique copper and wrought iron chandeliers. Reflecting in a soft glowing reflection from the dull, patina of the copper ceiling tiles. The floors covered with wide tongue and groove Mesquite planking. Worn and polished. The table tops, also heavy Mesquite, stained and marked from decades of use. The chairs handcrafted from Live Oak, heavy and comfortable.

'Oh yeah. I want this place. I love it. It speaks to me everytime I enter it. I'll buy it to continue its tradition as well as to protect it'.

The young Mexican waitress came to take our order, smiling brightly, with a tray laden with glasses of ice water, a big basket of freshly prepared tortilla chips and a couple of bowls of fresh, homemade salsa.

She took our orders. A combination of some sort sort for me. The same for Angela, mom went with beef tacos.

The owners recognized mom and came over.

"Linda! We're so glad to see you!" They turned to me, "Congratulations on your graduation."

Mother said, "Won't you please sit with us?"

Mrs. Garcia looked closely at Angela. "Who is this beautiful senorita? Ah, such beauty!"

After they sat down, I replied, "Mr and Mrs Garcia, this is Angela, my fiance"

Smiles and more congratulations. Then Mr Garcia 's face took on a serious air.

"I'm afraid our time here at the restaurant has came to an end. 33 years. A real estate lady came by today with the papers. It has been sold. I only hope the new owner doesn't change everything."

"Mr Garcia, I can guarantee that he won't. I'm the new owner. The only changes being made are the names on the certificates and the employee pay rate."

"You, uh, you bought it?"

"Yes I did."

"But, you paid more than the asking price."

"Yes, I did that as well. The way I see it is you and your wife spent your lives building this place. I figure you deserve something a little extra. All I ask is that before you retire, find me someone you trust to manage it. I don't want any other changes. The menu and recipes, everything stays the same. Of course, there will be some pictures, antiques and artwork I imagine you'll want to keep."

"Ah, no, they have been here so long, the place would suffer. As you bought it, is how I"ll hand it over. And not to worry, I have someone in mind to take over management. I'll introduce you so you can interview her."

"No, that won't be necessary. If you trust them, then I most certainly will, as well."

We shook hands, then they left us to eat.

Angela looked over at me, "Travis, I think I'm pregnant. Something feels different in my body."

Jesus, this woman could knock me off a pussy wagon. I just stared at her, not knowing what to say.

Mom decided to finish me off. "Well, I'm surprised I'm not, as much cum as you've pumped into my womb lately. In fact, I should have already started my period this month."

What the fuck? "You can still get pregnant? Fuck, mom. Why didn't you warn me?"

"Why? What would be so bad about me having your baby?"

"It'll be deformed or something."

"Look, there's actually no more chance of the baby being malformed than usual. That's a real danger between brother and sister. I'm not your sister, silly. I'm your mother, so don't get worked up about it. But, yes, to answer your question, I'm still fertile and not too old."

What the fuck? What next? Alright, I'll deal with that later. I need a mobile phone. What was available in 1980? Right. Those big ass brick phones developed back in the 70's. Oh well, you take what you can get.

I got up and went to ask Mr Garcia to use the phone. I found him by the kitchen.

"Sir, can I use your phone?"

"Si, of course. But, sir, you no longer have to ask such a question. I have been paid. The phone is now your's, as is everything else."

He took off with me in tow back to the office. It was a medium sized room. Neat. Orderly. A heavy antique hand carved Spanish desk was along the back wall with a heavy leather bound chair behind it. The brown leather broken in with a satin patina. Antique oak filing cabinets along each wall. The whole room basked in the soft glow of a wrought iron chandelier hanging from the ceiling.

I walked over and sat down. Looking around. I own this. All my life dedicated to developing new technologies for others. Making them wealthy with my skills. My brain. Finally, I'm doing something for myself.

I picked up the phone and dialed Margie's office number. She picked up on the fourth ring. It was after hours, I noted as I glanced at the clock.

"Hello?"

"Margie, it's Travis. Bring all the paperwork and come to the restaurant." I hung up. Looked around again. Then went back to the table.

Angela looked up, "Everything ok?"

"Yeah, just had to call Margie and get her here."

I looked around and spotted the waitress. She was talking to the Garcia's, as were what appeared to be everybody else. Several other tables were occupied by customers, enjoying their evening meals.

She looked around and saw me looking at her. She spoke quickly to Mr Garcia and hurried over. She was a pretty hispanic girl, early twenties maybe, perky tits, nicely rounded ass with big, angelic eyes.

"Si, jefe?" They had obviously filled everybody in on the change of ownership.

"Please take a bottle of tequila and two glasses to the office."

"Si... Anything else?"

"Just your name?"

"Anabella."

"Excellent. That's all I need, Annabella, thankyou."

She smiled and hurried off.

I went back to the table ahd sat down. "You ladies can go on home. I have some business to handle. We'll talk tomorrow about pregnancy."

They stood up and kissed me in turn.

Angela asked, "How're you getting home?"

"I'll work it out, baby. You just go get some sleep. I'll be home afterwhile." Another kiss, and she left.

I went back to the office. Poured a shot of tequila and sipped it. I thought of the liquor license. My ID has me at 18. Gotta be 21. I'll have to put it under Angela or mom. Not a problem. I smiled thinking about the bureaucrats in charge of the liquor board. It would do me good to have them ass fucking each other if they gave me any shit about it.

Annabella knocked on the door and stuck her head in,

"A lady named Margie is here for you."

I waved her in.

Margie came in, stepping to the desk, sliding the folder to me and sitting down.

I poured her a drink and offered it to her. She took it. I picked mine up. She held hers out. I tapped hers with mine then tossed it back.

She studied me momentarily, then spoke. "Marci is at the bar. I wasn't sure if you wanted to see her, too."

"Sure, if she wants, bring her in."

Margie stood up and walked out.

I opened the thick folder and perused the papers. The stuff for the restaurant and the ranch both were in it. Receipts, copies of everything.

The women came back in. Marci had a glass of something in her hand. They sat down, waiting on me. I poured another shot for myself, then offered it to Margie. She slid her glass over. I filled it, leaned back, looking them over.

I focused my gaze on Margie.

"Ok, what's going on?"

"Well, i first called the ranch and told them I had a cash buyer and to meet me at the bank. Then I called Dave and caught him up and told him I needed the money for this place and the ranch ready for immediate deposit."

She drained her glass. I refilled it, looking at Marci, who shook her head, still not speaking.

I continued studying her as Margie started talking again.

Marci was quite a woman. Mature. Pretty. Well built. She had typical Scandinavian features. Pert nose, large pentetrating blue eyes, full lips with the lower slightly pouty. A graceful neck flowing down into broad shoulders. Her belly was slightly protruding with the fat a woman gains with childbirth and easy living. Her legs beneath her knee length skirt were well muscled and formed like a thorough bred mare's. She was about 5'7", maybe 140 or 150 pounds. Her face had the age lines around her eyes and slightly droopy jowls reflecting her late 40's. Her finger long, ending in long, tastefully manicured nails painted in a burgandy color. Her skin was textured with the slight wrinkles of maturity. Her large breasts straining at her Lime Green blouse. Her skirt hugging her slim waist and rounded hips. Her long straw blonde hair neatly flowing down her back. The jewelry she's wearing expensive and tasteful. Gold hoop ear rings, a necklace with a gold locket, gold wedding ring with a couple of carats of diamond adorning it.

123456...9