Time Never Waits Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, mystery solved."

I looked at him, "What are your plans?"

"About what?" He asked.

"Well, you staying on, or you quitting?"

"I was planning on staying if you'll have me. Like I said. I know the company. I know the business. I have the contacts."

"Matk, have you ever said, 'If I was in charge, I'd do such and such?"

"Well, yeah, who hasn't?"

I nodded. I wrote down the ranch address nd directions to it. As well as mobile number. Reaching back in my pocket, I pulled keys back out sat yhem on the paper and slid them across the desk. "Now you're in charge."

"Hold on. What? What the hell you mean, I'm in charge?"

"This is your office. You run thing now. I have plans that extend way beyond the scope of this enterprise. I'll get back with you later. Keep servicing contracts. Any areas that you feel will increase productivity and profit, you are free to implement them. However, I will not tolerate a deficiency in productivity or efficiency even at the cost of profit. Understood?"

He nodded.

"Ok. Now I have a sizeable job upcoming that I will discuss with you at length soon. It will require a separate crew than what I have here. I trust you will be able to fill those positions. I'll call and tell you when to come to the ranch. I'm planning on putting a fat steer on the pit soon. "Are you married?"

"Yep, 42 years to the same nagging ass bitch. I love her, but, fuck me sometimes I don't know why."

"Do you fuck around on her?"

"Anytime I can get away with it."

I pointed at Sharon. "Would you fuck her?"

"I reckon so." Now he was looking a me, trying to figure out my angle.

I stood up, looked at Sharon, "You still want a job?"

"Yes sir."

"Ok, take all that shit back off."

"Here? Now?"

"Yes."

She reluctantly complied, standing there naked. Exposed and vulnerable.

"Do you have children?"

"Yes, a daughter. 3 years old."

Ok. Here's what I'm offering you. Your present situation is your work attire from 9 to 5, or whatever. Your job is to service his needs. You are his personal assistant. Until I say otherwise."

She nodded in acceptance.

"At anytime that you choose, you may quit. Nobody is forcing you to stay. Clear?"

"Yes sir."

"From time to time I may use you. Just make certain that you are available whenever I call? Understood?"

"Yes sir."

"Outstanding. So get over there and give him a blow job, hand job, some pussy, whatever he wants."

I had picked up the books that I got from the safe and was walking out when he stopped me. He had stepped around and sat in the BOSS chair. She was on her knees, pulling his cock out. I turned and looked at him.

"What about the cash in the safes?"

"Keep it. Consider it a promotion bonus."

He turned back to Sharon, who was reluctantly sucking his cock. He grabbed her head and started shoving it up and down on his 5 inch length. I knew she wasn't having any problem with taking it, she took most of mine without any problem and I'm more than twice as long and ten times his girth. So long as they both serve my needs, they're secure here.

Ok, what next. The bank's handled.This shit's squared away until later when I get the energy to meet the entire shop and field crew, as well as the remainder of the office staff. Back to the ranch then. I need to cum. My balls hurt. I punched in a Conway Twitty cassette and rode it back out to the house.

Parking, I went in.I stopped, listening. I heard the women in the courtyard. I went out. Mom, grandma, and Ruth were in lounge chairs. Angela and Marci were in the pool. I went and greeted the seated women, then took my clothes off. I was putting them on a glass top table with wrought iron scroll base when the Mexican woman I haven't yet spoked to came out. Mary. Consuela was with her.

They were carrying a tray with a heavy glass pitcher of iced tea, and glasses. Consuela looked at me holding a glass up questioningly. I nodded, my cock starting to rise at the memory of her this morning. She filled a glass with ice, then tea, and brought it to me. Her eyes glazed with naked lust as she saw my cock rising. She winked at me as she handed me the glass.

She looked down at my now throbbingly hard cock. Shook her head, "Por Dios..."

She turned back to Mary, "Vomanos".

I drank deep from the glass, turned and jumped in the pool. I cooled of from the busy morning. I went to Angela and kissed her, "Hello my sweet love."

She grinned sideways at me, "Really?"

Confused, I asked "What's wrong?"

She blew out a gust of breath, rolling her eyes. "I didn't miss that little display that firey ol' gal pulled on you. You done fucked all the stuffing out of her, ain't ya?"

"Well, I reckon I'm caught."

"Damn right you are, by me, and don't you go forgettin' that either, Travis Miller." She dunked her head under and came up spitting water at my face. Then swam away before I could retaliate.

Marci swam over, put her arms around my neck, and kissed me deeply. She pulled back, "I'm jealous." She pouted.

"What the fuck's wrong now?"

"Well you got Angela and your mother pregnant. I want to have your baby, too."

"Can you still get pregnant?"

"I don't know. I'm 46, but I still have periods, so I'm guessing I can."

"Well, go see the doc, get a physical, tell him what you want. If they clear you, I'll keep you full of sperm until I you get pregnant."

She smiled at that. Her mature face beaming. Wrapping her arms around my neck again, she kissed me even harder, her tongue probing my mouth as she pressed her large tits against my chest. The skimpy bikini top failing to conceal her hard, large nipples. Looking me in the eyes, she said in a serious, husky voice, "I love you, Travis. With all my heart. I just love you."

I turned and walked out of the pool. Grabbing a towel, I dried off. I hung the large beach towel back on the hook, and went to Ruth.

"Come on."

She got up and followed me inside. I took her to the same bedroom I fucked Consuela in this morning. The bedspread and sheets were changed. I smiled in approval as I crawled on the bed, grabbing pillows and propping them up behind my so I could watch Ruth suck my cock. My balls were swollen and sore, overflowing with massive amounts of sperm laden cum. I was going to fill one of the age wrinkled holes up on this 72 year old woman. I was guessing I'd let her suck me a bit then fuck her ass. I'd been meaning to pop that cherry anyway. Since I was 12 and first saw pictures of that particular act in my dad's fuck books. Ever since I saw those pictures and I was in class, I would let my eyes follow her swaying ass as she walked around the room. Her long sagging tits jiggling and swaying with her every move. God, I had wanted to fuck her then.

She stripped off the thin Tshirt she had on. Naked underneath. I didn't have to speak a word, she automatically knew exactly what I wanted. She climbed on the bed, her sagging tits swaying wildly. She grasped my cock that had started rising again. She licked and lapped at the precum, taking it in her mouth and savoring the taste.

Opening her wrinkled lips wide, she pusher her mouth down onto my angrily swollen cock. Her age lined hand wrapping around my balls. Rolling and massaging them in her warm, soft hand as her lips and gums worked my cock. I sent her a conditioning order, allowing her to ignore her gag reflex.

When I was sure it had taken, I grabbed her head and shoved my throbbing, flexing cock into her constricting throat. I began to fuck her elderly mouth like a tight wet cunt. I kept it up until I felt my balls start to stir.

I pulled her mouth off my cock, letting it slap lewedly against my muscled belly, splattering saliva mixed with precum over my loins.

She was on her hands and knees, gasping for air, drool streaming from her lips. I rolled off the bed and stepped in behind her. Pulling her sagging hips around and back until her splayed ass was in position for me. I slid down and starting kissing and tonguing her tiny, puckered anus. When she was wet enough, I stood back up, positioning my swollen cock head against her puckering tight hole and began to relentlessly push in to her. Her wrinkled hands gripped the sheets tightly, whimpering at the pain my enraged cock was inflicting. I kept pushing until finally, the head broke past her tight sphincter. She buried her face in a pillow and screamed. Her body shaking and quivering. Her breath reduced to sobbing gasps.

I shoved into her, inch by swollen, blood pulsing inch. It took me at least five minutes to bury up inside her. I began to slowly pull out, then push back until my balls swayed and bumped on her swollen clit.

I noticed after a bit that her breathing evened out, coming in raspy grunts in time with my thrusts into her bowels.

"How you doing, Ruth? You gonna hold out?"

"I'm good!" She replied breathlessly, "You just keep fucking me, you horse dick bastard! You fuck me like the bitch in heat I am!"

I sensed a presence behind me, I turned my head and saw Consuela standing in the door, her hand in her panties. Her eyes filled with powerful, raw lust.

I smiled evilly at her as I drew back my cock and unleashed a punishing, pounding fuck into Ruth's quivering ass. Her elderly butt cheeks jiggled at every powerful thrust of my youthful cock. She began the familiar panting whimper that preceded her orgasm.

I truly began to punish her then. I roughly slapped her ass cheek. "Take it, you old slut. Take my fucking cock in your saggy old ass. You trashy old bitch, I'm gonna piss in your wrinkled old mouth after I pump your useless guts full of my cum."

She lost it then. She screamed unashamed as her orgasm wracked her body.

She began thrusting her ass back onto my pounding cock."Fuck me! Fuck my old ass! Make me your whore! Make me your cock slave! Make me get on my knees and worship you!"

Suddenly my cum rushed up out of my balls and began pumping deep into her guts.

My orgasm was so powerful, my knees threatened to buckle. I held my crotch against her ruined ass as my cum pumped into her.

She was crying and whimpering as her orgasm came in surging waves. Her cunt ran dry after squirting against me, soaking the sheets.

I heard a bump. I turned and saw Consuela on her knees. She had came so hard her knees couldn't support her.

I was finally spent. My deflating cock slipping out of her ruined asshole. Followed by a gushing stream of my cum. She collapsed on the bed. I crawled in next to her, taking her in my arms. Her body jerking and quivering against me. I pulled her face to look at me. I brushed her sweat matted hair off her face, kissing her thin, matronly lips gently.

She smiled weakly up into my eyes. "Thank you, my sweet love. My god, but that was amazing. I won't ever walk right again."

I felt a gentle hand on me. I looked around. Consuela was looking at me strangely. She told me in a disapproving tone, "Get up. I'll take care of her, the poor thing!"

She reached and helped Ruth of the bed. "Come with me, Señora. I will take care of you. Por dios, but he really fucked you good. Maybe I will get a chance for that." Cutting her eyes at me.

Both of them laughed at that

I went back to my bedroom, took a shower and dressed in loose shorts and T shirt I found in the dresser. They'd left everything. I slipped on my flipflops and walked out to the pool. Mary came out with a glass of tea in one hand and a bourbon and coke in the other.

I looked up at her, "Care to join me?"

She looked at me suspiciously. "I think not, Patrone, I do not wish to have a baseball bat stretch out my little panocha."

I laughed "Very well, my precious, as you wish."

I drank the bourbon and coke in one long pull. Looked at my watch. It was getting late. I walked out the barns and holding pens. I looked the cow/calf pairs over. They were fat and sassy. I walked around and checked the feed bunkers and water troughs. Empty. As were the round bale feeders inside the pen. I went to the barn that held the hay. Saw the tractor that had the hay pipe sticking out. I was starting it up when two of the hands came up. One turning on the water, another heading in my direction. He saw me on the tractor and broke into a trot. Luis pulled up in his pickup.

He got out and waved for me. I got down and went to him. I expected to hear a half way viable reason for this unexcusable failure.

When I got to him, he spoke quietly. "Patrone, I sincerely apologize for that." He gestured toward the holding pens. "The neighbor came to me and told me the other cattle had broke down the fence. There were 50, 60 head out on the road. It took all of us to handle it. I meant to have that done sooner."

"Ok." I accepted that." In the future, please have those tasks completed before starting the move. Another thing, I may own this ranch, but my name didn't change when I bought it. I would prefer people here call me by my name, Travis."

"Si. I only mean respect."

"I understand. But would your thoughts and feelings for me change if you call me by the name my mother gave me?"

"No, absolutely not! I will pass the word."

"Thank you, Luis. And thank you for everything you do here. Come sit and talk with me sometime. We'll share a good bottle of tequila and you can tell me the stories of this place."

He smiled at that. Holding out his hand, "Señor Travis, I look forward to it."

I grabbed his strong hand and nodded to him."Oh, one last thing. Cut out a steer. We're having a Fiesta soon. I want it hung and aged before we put the mesquite to it."

That earned an even bigger smile. He nodded to me and turned to the hands, yelling orders in rapid fire spanish.

I went back to the house, went to the kitchen. The women were preparing supper. I asked for coke and ice. They retrieved them for me, then shoo'd me out of the kitchen. I tucked tail and ran. I went back out to the courtyard. Somebody had set up a Tiki bar. I guess it was stashed somewhere. I mixed a drink and sat down at my claimed spot.

The women weren't anywhere in sight.

Sipping my drink, I thought about the progress of my plans. I felt a pang about how I handled the bank business. Having the ability to make people do shit is not an invitation to treat them like objects or toys. I will use enough influence to accomplish my goals. Taking over an established bank was a necessary move. Time is a relevant commodity. It must be managed, like capital. Money is not important to me beyond its ability to purchase what I need. I'm not taking a single solitary penny from anybody I can't return it to with interest. The bank will enjoy the same benefit, with enhanced interest. The loan and line of credit agreement I signed calls for one point over prime. The actual return will be many times that over the long run.

Ok. This place. I need to get a helicopter and do an aerial survey. Get a better picture. 500 pairs seems light for 10,500 acres. I'm thinking some pasture improvement and increasing head count to double or triple that with more frequent rotation. The hay production needs investigation, as well. I need to see how many acres are tillable. I'd like to produce corn and perhaps sorghum. Alfalfa and corn are serious cash crops. So is beef.

That gives me an idea. Why produce cattle to sell to feedlots for fattening. The feedlots sell to packers. They sell to brokers. Who sell to grocery stores. So, a 3 time increase as everybody takes a cut. Why couldn't I breed cattle. Fatten and finish them in my own feedlots. Feed them out with corn I produce myself. Process the finished cattle in my own packing plant. Then sell finished product, pocketing all the markups my self?

In fact, why not just start buying up farm land. All I can get my hands on. Texas, Oklahoma, Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, New Mexico, Colorado, Montana. Hell, even florida. I can raise produce and grains out the ying yang. There's no laws limiting the amount of land you can buy. Then, use my distribution center network to store and sell it. Perhaps even my own nationwide chain of grocery stores. I'd control every aspect of production, processing, distribution,and retail sale.

The one thing out of my control would be fuel. Maybe look into large scale bio diesel production. Set up private fueling centers across the nation.

I heard the women coming out. I mixed another drink and thought about my next moves. They were settling in for supper, and wanted a little more outside time. Consuela came out and loaded an Argentina Gaucho grill up with mesquite wood. Used a propane torch to start the fire. I looked at my watch. 6 o'clock. They should be home with their families. It's been a long day.

I'm staying on the ranch tomorrow. Doing an inventory and assessment. Spending some quality time with the women. First, we need to inventory the house. Find out what was left, catalog it for insurance purposes.

The fire had burned down enough that they could fire the steaks. A little bit later, they were done, and we were called into the family dining room. A long and wide heavy wooden antique table and chairs. There were hand painted and fired plates. Platters of enchiladas. Frijoles. Salad. Prime wood fired ribeye steaks.

We ate in a joyful mood. The food was delicious and wholly satisfying. Ruth was ok. She ate enchiladas, beans and salad. As selfish as it sounds, I was glad she had her teeth pulled. Her mouth and throat wrapped around my cock was heavenly. That old woman was true to her word. She will do anything to please me. To give me pleasure.

I thought again of Grandma Pat. The time has arrived to fulfill my final childhood fantasy. To get lost in her low hung sagging and bulbous tits and own her old pussy. I will punish her for the way she had treated my mother. Before I was done with her, she will be a different person. My cock started to rise at the thought of her bent over with her face buried in mom's pussy, my cock slamming heavily into her upraised ass.

I shook off the thought, coming back to the moment. I slid my plate away, finished, and turned to Angela. "I'm staying here tomorrow. We need to inventory the house. You have anything planned?"

"No, baby, we can work together. I don't get enough time with you as it is."

I looked at her, thinking carefully about my reply. She turned back to me, seeing te obvious concern on my face. She smiled dismissively,

"Oh, honey, no. I didn't mean to sound like that." She slid her own plate and replied further, "Come on, baby, let's go sit together. Mama needs some Daddy time."

We excused ourselves and went back outside. I mixed a drink, she had brought her tea with her. She was pregnant, so she was avoiding alcohol. We sat down, me at my seat at the glass top table, her directly across from me.

"Ok" She opened the conversation. "I didn't say that to be complaining. I knew going into this that you had needs, that I'd have to share you with most of the women on the fuckin' planet." She paused, sipping her tea."I meant it when I said I don't care who you fuck, just so long as your love stays in my hands. That I won't share."

She looked at me carefully a moment. "You said you wanted to know my story. Well, ok, I'll tell you. I'm from up north of here, in Trinity county. Out in the woods close to Groveton. My mama was a drunk. My daddy was a saw hand, cut logs for the papermill over in Lufkin. We lived in an old single wide three bedroom on five acres mama got from my granddaddy. Her folks had died sometime before I was born and she was raised by her grandparents. About the time I turned 15, daddy would get drunk on the weekends, beat mama's ass. I seen him startin' to look at me kinda strange. There was a boy from down the road that'd come see me. Daddy never liked him none. He caught us kissin' one night, and daddy whooped that boy's ass bad. It was after that he started rubbin' on me. Sayin' I needed a real man's hand, not some punk kid's. Then he came in my room, drunk. Tryin' to fuck me. I got away from him and ran off.I spent the rest of the night down by the river. Next mornin', I snuck back in and tried to tell mama about him. She just said I needed to go along with it, it ain't gonna hurt nobody.