Time Never Waits Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She paused, fighting back the tears. She sipped her tea, then continued.

"Well, I wasn't havin' it. I packed me a backpack and took all the money daddy had in his wallet and mama kept in the bakin' powder can, and ran off. I got a ride to Lufkin and went to the truck stop. Hopped on the first truck I could find. He took me to Metarie, Louisiana. Fucked me. Gave me some money and kicked me out. I slept on the streets. Broke, I started selling my pussy. Men never mind paying for it. Then I come across one that hurt me. He beat me bad. Then started selling me to his friends. I got away from him. He went fuckin' crazy. Put a price on me. I slipped outta town. I had nowhere else to go. I went back home. I told daddy if he tried that shit again, I'd dump hot grease on his lap. That stuck for about a week. Then he starts lookin' sideways at me again. The next day, Dave show's up with word about Danny bein' killed over in Vietnam. That was 1967. I just turned 17. I was born sometime in 1950. Never saw a certificate or nothin', so don't know when for sure. I ran off with him. He brought me here. Now here I am."

I sat in silence, not trusting my voice to use it. I needed a minute to beat down the murderous rage fighting to escape.

She looked over at me. "Your turn. I wanna know what the fuck is goin' on with you. How you're doin' all this shit. When we met, you said you was 60. That never made no sense to me. Then I asked you that question about them numbers. I don't know why I chose them specific numbers, but they popped into my head all th' sudden."

I swallowed my drink and poured a straight bourbon, followed by another one.

I glanced at her and said, "Those numbers were key in my development of the algorithm that ran the operational parameters of my system. The one that got me back here. I wired myself into the hardware and chose the date, June 6th, 1980. My 18th birthday. The same day I first ran my system. Except I started out on my 60th birthday in 2022. I was born on June 6th, 1962."

"I left here, actually this month. Next week, to be exact. I headed out to attend A&M's Engineer program. I graduated with honors, and stayed, getting my Masters. I did good enough academically, that I qualified for the Doctoral program in Mathematics. My thesis was about the concept of the mathematical theory of time travel. Anyway, I spent the rest of my life pursuing that. I studied computer programming and coding. Software development. Anything and everything I could get my hands on. Then came the day it all came together. I plugged myself in and zapped myself with enough energy to do who the fuck knows what. When I came to, there I was. A 60 year old physicist tossed back in time into his 18 year old body."

I downed another straight bourbon.

"Now, how I'm doing all this? Well, it seems that my body trying to merge the two time frames together caused some serious imbalances in my metabolism. My dick started growing. I assume due to the influx of growth hormones my brain required to mesh my two cognative exisentialities into one. The primary hormones coursing through me are sexual. Hence my brains focus on my dick. Another anomaly was the way my brain generates thoughts. Evidently, I am able to focus on a thought and it manifests into a transferable energy pulse that enters someone elses head and puts that thought into their mind strong enough to override their ability to overcome it. Something like that."

"It also seems as if people that are close to me, have contact with me, are attacked by my normal brain functions as well. Someone can hate me. If I get close enough to them, their whole idea of me changes."

"I guess I've always been a pervert of sorts."

I told her about my fixations and fantasies. Leading up to now.

"Except for you, Angela. The moment I saw you, I wanted you. All of you."

She stared at me, eyes wide, mouth open. "Did you do that mind shit on me? I swear to god, Travis Miller, I will rip your fuckin' balls off if you..."

"No baby, I didn't. The only thing I did to you was to have you judge me fairly. The rest is all you."

"Does your folks know about this?"

"Yes."

"Ok. I need some time to process this shit.'

I grabbed the bottle and poured one. Staring off ito the darkness. "Well, I knew it was too good to last." I said in resignation. Pouring another, I chugged it down. I was starting to feel the alcohol hard.

She jerked the bottle away from me. "Look, I'm sayin' this only once. I said I needed to process this shit. Not that I was checking out. If you want me to leave, I will. But, you listrn to me. The second I saw you, I knew you was mine. I had to have you. That was before you was ever close enough to me for your brain thingy thing, what the fuck ever, to mind fuck me into your slave thing. So, this is real. You just gotta look at it from my point. Look what the fuck you just told me. It ain't like, 'Well, I was a girl before' or somethin'. That some martian alien critter dropped my ass off here on the way by. I ain't goin' nowhere unless you don't want me no more since I'm damaged goods. Sold my twat on the street, whatever." Tears starting to flow down her cheeks.

"Hey, hey now. Of course I don't want to get rid of you. I've been waiting my entire fucking life to find you. Shit, come to think on it, I had to travel 42 years back into the past for the opportunity just to meet you. Now you're carrying our baby. We're starting a life together."

She drew in a sharp breath, " Well, what about our age difference, won't that matter?"

"What, that I'm twice your age?"

"No, look at you, you're 18, I'm 30. Well at you look 18."

"Will it matter? Not to me it won't. No more than you doing what you did to survive before us. That doesn't matter now. I love you. I want to spend my life with you. I've got a second chance, and there's nobody I would rather be with."

She looked at me and said, "What about when I'm all old and wrinkled?" She held up her hand. "Never mind. I've seen you fuck the guts out of Ruth. So, I guess wrinkles and saggy tits don't bother you."

I drained my glass, "Come wife, take me to bed and rock me to sleep."

"Ok. But one last thing, and I mean it, don't you use none of that hoodoo shit on me. I'll give you anthing you want I can give you. You don't need no mumbo jumbo bullshit."

She turned and walked away. Her full hips swaying seductively as she did.

"How lucky can one man get?"

We undressed and held eachother until we drifted off to sleep.I woke up at 0500 sharp. Hopped in the shower, dressed in old jeans and T shirt. Went to the kitchen and found the three women already starting the day.

I got a glass down and was going for ice and tea, when Consuela headed my off, taking my glass away from me and finishing the job herself. She brought it to me, looking up at me, her beautiful, deep black eyes sparkling. "May I have a word in private, please?"

"Certainly." I turned to head out to the courtyard. Setting in my seat. She sat across from me in Angela's spot.

"Señor Travis, I..."

"Will you please just call me Travis?"

She smiled shyly." Si, of course, Travis. Well, Travis, to begin with, I want to apologize for watching you with the senora yesterday. I was smitten witnessing you take her in that way. It made me, well..." She looked away embarrassed.

"Horny?" I asked

She looked back to me."Si, si, that is the word I'm looking for. It made me so horny. I was wet and it tingled so i rubbed on my self. I am so embarrassed for you to see me like that."

"Consuela. I have been inside you. I have pumped my sperm into your body. You acted like you wanted it. If I'm mistaken, then you have my sincerest apologies for putting you into the position that you felt it necessary to give yourself to me. I will gladly do as you wish to make up or it."

She studied my eyes carefully before replying. "Anything I wish?"

"Yes."

"How about cutting off your balls?"

I got up and went to the Tiki bar and picked up the large knife used to slice up lemons or limes. I walked back, laid the knife on the table. Unbuckled my jeans, pulling them down, freeing my cock and balls. I grabbed my balls and picked up the knife and put it to my scrotum.

She screamed, "NO! Please no. Madre de Dios! Are you loco? Have you lost your fucking mind? You put that knife down this instant and pull your pants up!"

I looked at her face. It was filled with fear. Terror might be a better descriptive.

"Chingao! I swear! Go poor me a shot of tequila, por favor. You loco pinche gringo!"

I obeyed and went and got her a double shot and sat it in front of her. She picked it up and downed it, holding her eyes shut.

She looked at me finally, " I was only jesting. Making a joke! No, I have no issue with giving my body to you, silly man. I am available to you any time you wish. Because I want to. I choose to. Not because I feel it necessary to secure my place here. I know you respect me. The way you touched me. The way you labored to satisfy my longing. Those are not the actions of a selfish man. I want to return the favor. To use my body to give you pleasure. I know I am old now. Heavier, as women like me get in middle age. But that didn't bother you. You accepted me as I am."

"Consuela, to me, in my eyes, you are beautiful. In many ways. I loved how you felt beneath me when I was inside you. I would never compromise your relationship with Luis. I like him. He's a good, solid man. Yet, I also understand that people have desires and needs. No one single person can satisfy that. Sometimes we have to seek solutions elsewhere. Take Angela and I, for instance. I can fuck anyone I want. Anytime. But my love and devotion belongs to her. That she won't share. Yet, through that, our relationship is strong. I mean, you have sex with this one or that one, both of you understanding the rules. Fulfilling the desires within you that your loved one can't satisfy. Then at the end of the day, you go to your loved one and see to his needs. Able to focus on pleasing him. I don't know. Maybe I'm right. Maybe wrong. Perhaps both. I don't know. It just works for me and I accept it for whatever it may be."

She nodded, coming to understand my reasoning. Accepting it.

She asked, "Your mother, your grandmother, you have sex with them, as well."

I nodded. "Anytime I want them."

She was looking into my eyes again. "I have a favor to ask."

"Ok, what can I do for you?" I asked.

"My youngest son, he turns 18 in two weeks. Luis said you wanted to butcher a steer. Have a party?"

"Yes. That's my plan."

"Is there any particular reason for this party?"

"No, I just love to celebrate life."

She smiled. "Are you sure you're not a Mexican?"

"Hellidunno. Maybe. Probably not, though."

"My request is two fold. First, I would like to make this party a celebration for Mateo's birthday."

I nodded, "Done."

"Next, I want you to teach him how to fuck me. To please me like you do."

That brought me up short.

"Have you..."

"No. But I believe he wants to. I catch him looking at me sometimes, always sneaking around trying to see me naked. I know boy's do these things, so I don't worry about it. Now, he's of age. I want to do this. Will you help me? I'm not sure how I can repay such a favor, though."

"Yes, leave it to me. I'll take care of it. I'll make sure he understands the rules. You women plan the party. You leave Mateo to me. Does he have a big pecker on him?"

"No, maybe the size of his father. Just over 5 inches, a couple in girth. Nothing like that diablo in your pants. Sweet Jesus, but your cock is magnificent!"

"Ok, so we have a plan."

I picked up my tea. All the ice had melted. She got up, came around and took my glass, picking up the knife. She went and put the knife back. Then disappeared inside. She came back with my tea, setting it down, she ran her hand seductively across my shoulder. I looked up at her.

"All this talk has my old pussy on fire. Perhaps you can put it out for me?"

"Why, you lecherous old wench! Are you attempting to violate the innocence of my young mind?"

"Innocent my ass! Now get up and come fuck me. I need to feel that huge cock inside me."

"Ass? Why certainly. I've been eyeing that fat, mature ass since I've met you."

"My ass? Oh my god! You forget that I saw what you did to mamacita yesterday. Now you want mine?"

"Yep, unless you want to say no, and deny me that pleasure. I will respect that decision."

"Of course I''ll give it to you. My body is yours to use in any way you desire. I'll just suffer through the pain as I do my work today."

"Ok, ok,, you win, no ass fucking this morning."

I took her to the Tiki bar. "Ok, woman, drop them drawers and bend over."

"Out here! What if somebody sees us?"

"Damn, you're awful picky today. No ass fucking, no pussy out here..."

She looked at me like she was going to cry. "I'm not good enough for you, I'm afraid. I ask so much, but offer nothing in return. I need to learn to be more giving for you."

"Later." I walked to the house. I looked back. "You coming or gonna stand there and pout?

I went to the 'Fuck Room' as I've started calling it. I took off my shirt, kicked off my boots, dropped my jeans. I had stopped wearing underwear. I sat on the bed, watching her undress. She laid her clothes neatly on a chair, then walked to me, her large, plump, sagging tits swaying and jiggling freely, causing my cock to come to full a state of throbbing readiness.

When she reached me, I leaned forward, putting my hands on her ass cheeks. I pulled her to me and sucked on each of her plump tits. Her nipples growing even in my lips. I stood up, spun her around and laid her on the bed. I got on my knees on the floor and spread her legs. I slid up until my face was even with hers. I kissed her full lips. Like I meant it. My tongue probing into her mouth, snaking out to trace and caress her lips. My hands gliding across her smooth light olive skin, exploring her mature body. Noting every reaction. Cataloguing it in my brain. I let my searching lips slide down to her neck. Kissing, gently biting, looking for the magical erogenous zones, extracting the fullest amount of pleasure possible.

Downward I explored. Using my lips, my tongue, teeth and fingers. Caressing her body. Touching her in new ways. Discovering new places even she was unaware of. I worked my way down her slightly rounded belly, to her hair matted pussy. I let my tongue glide ever so lightly across her soaked labia. Letting my hot breath flow over her quivering pussy.

Down her legs, kissing, licking, and biting the tender insides of her thighs.To her ankles and feet. I took her toes in my mouth. Sucking and nibbling. Then back up to her quivering, dripping cunt. I pushed her legs wide and went at her pussy like a primal being, starving and filled with blood lust. I was unmerciful as my lips and tongue savored her womanhood. My tongue rapidly thrusting into her cunt, my lips sucking and smacking wetly.

I was lost in giving this woman pleasure. My mind focused solely on serving her quivering body. Gust after soaking gust of her womanly spend jetted out, flooding my attacking face. Her breath ragged, intermingled with panting whimpers as I drained her soul of any resistance to me. Her whimpers turned to raw screams of visceral lust as her body was wracked with quaking orgasms that tore continuously through her overheated loins.

Suddenly, she began pushing away, trying to escape my lustful feasting on her quivering cunt. She could take no more. She was spent. Her body shaking and jerking as the throes of her continuous orgasm subsided. Leaving her body hypersensitive to even the slightest touch.

I heard her voice. That brought me back into the moment. She was pleading. Her voice weak, pleading. Her breath gusting from her lungs in tortured gasps.

"Please, Travis, no more. I beg you. I can't stand anymore. You are killing me. Please."

I looked up at her face over her heaving tits. My face dripping with the sweet spend surrendered by her pussy. My eyes piercing into her soul. I smiled evilly and said,

"Ay, mami, solo he comenzado."... Ah, mommy, I have only begun.

I stood up, refocusing on the world around me. I realized suddenly that we were not alone in the room. I turned and saw them all standing there, watching in wonderous awe as I got dressed. The other two Mexican women. Mother, grandmother, Marci, Ruth, and Angela.

I looked around the room. On a rack were western hats. I walked over to it, choosing one. A light tan with medium brim and low cowboy crease. I turned it over and looked at the inside. Stetson 10X Beaver. Size 7 3/8. I tried it on. Nice fit.

I turned and walked by the women, tipping my hat, "Ladies," and strolled out whistling a light melody.

I went to the kitchen. I was starving. I looked around. Seeing nothing prepared, I stepped in the walk in fridge. Got out a tray of brown eggs and a package of smoked, thick cut bacon. I turned on the built in griddle, found the switch for the vent hood. Laid out lines of bacon. Broke two dozen eggs into a heavy glass bowl, the whipped them with a whisk until they were completely homogeneous. I went back to the walk in and located a pitcher of thick cream, and a plate of butter. I spotted a wheel of queso fresco, and grabbed it as well.

I went back to the griddle, turned the bacon.Then poured a measure of heavy cream into the eggs and whisked it in. I tested the griddle until I found the level of heat I was searching for. I dropped a stick of butter on the spot and let it slowly melt. I turned the bacon. Then slowly poured the eggs over the butter. Reached over and got down a heavy pottery platter. Sat it on the back of the griddle. Then started working the eggs, stirring them constantly back onto themselves. Judging they were perfectly cooked. Creamy, rich. Delectable. I took them up quickly. Piling them up on the platter. I turned the bacon again. Then crumbled a healthy handful of queso fresco over them.

I looked around and spotted the toaster. I went to get the bread when the women came into the kitchen.

Consuela came in behind everybody else. She was freshly showered. Recovered from our session. She saw me working and lost her shit on the spot. In rapid fire spanish, she chastised the other two women. One took the bread from me, the other picked up the spatula,swatting me on the ass with it, ordering me out, "Vamos. Con rapidez!"

I colored myself gone. Went out and resumed my seat. My tea was ruined. I tossed it out and was getting up to get some more when Consuela came out with a fresh glass in hand.

She handed it to me and sat down. Staring at me.

"What? What did I do wrong now?" I asked.

"What the hell did you do to me? Over 50 years I'm on this earth, and never before have I known such pleasure. Such total satisfaction."

"Ok, so why are you mad at me?"

"You leave before I can please you. Then I find you working in the kitchen. I ask myself this question, 'Why does he need us? Why does he need me, an old married woman that has failed him in every way today'. I ask myself this, and I find no answers."

I looked at her evenly a long moment before replying.

"Look Consuela, I don't know what else I can do to please you. I gave you all raises. I told you to hire more help, of your choosing. I gave myself over to try to please you sexually. Thinking only of you. Nothing of myself. I try to help out a little and cook us all a meal. For all of us, you three included. Can't a man help out once in a while. I thought we were all a team. Working together to create a life we can all enjoy and share in. Just what the fuck else can I do to garner your goddamned approval?"

I got up and walked off. Going out to the barn. I walked over watching the men working calves. I got Luis' attention and waved him over. He was mounted on a powerful looking gelding. Short, muscular with quick, responsive movement. A cutting horse. He reached me and i motioned for him to follow me. He whistled and another hand came over and mounted his horse, taking his place.