Time Never Waits Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel the last pulses of my shaft, telling me my balls were sated. I pulled my deflating cock from her pussy. A stream of sperm laden cum spilling out. She turns on shaking legs and drops to her knees. She motions for Sara to join her. After Sara kneels down, Consuela holds my cock and guides Sara's mouth to it. She opens her lips and begins lapping my cum and Consuela's spend from it. Hungrily she licks and sucks until I'm cleaned. Consuela ends with a lingering kiss to the tip of my cock.

Sara surprised me as she grabbed Consuela by the hips pulling her to her. She began lapping at my cum running down her legs. Her tongue gathering it up, taking it into her mouth, savoring it before swallowing. She let her mouth move up to her drooling cunt. Sucking and licking as much of my sperm as she could from the older woman's body.

I decided it was about time to see how Sara looked wrapped around my cock. Something told me it would be a pretty sight. She was about 30. 5'1". 110 pounds. Lithe and slim. Perky tits with upturned nipples. Slim hips and small shapely ass. Oh, she will be a tight fit.

I was looking at her going at Consuela's mature pussy, hungry for my sperm. She was whimpering as she lapped greedily at my musky semen. It surprised me when I felt my cock stir at the sight. Consuela had locked her hand into the younger the younger woman's hair, grinding her hairy, soaked, motherly cunt into her rutting face.

The mewling whines and whimpers escaping Sara's lips as Consuela used her as a tool to render yet another orgasm from her aged body was too much for me. My cock began to swell as blood flooded into it.

I reached down and extracted Sara from her grasp as her orgasm finally subsided. I lifted Sara to her feet. Spun her around and bent her over. Her feet shuffling to position herself for me, preparing her tiny cunt to be penetrated by my heavy, throbbing cock.

I stepped in behind her as Consuela got back on her knees. She got between Sara and I, leaning in, she began to lick the young woman's cunt, lubricating it for me. When she was satisfied that the young female was prepared for my huge erection, she grabbed me and guided me to her glistening, dripping hole.

I gripped her slim hips, squeezing hard and began pushing into her. If I didn't know she was married, I would swear she was a virgin. She was that tight.I watched as my swollen crown slid past her resting opening, my cock entering her. She screamed as her vagina yielded. I paused momentarily to allow my cock head to expand back to its full size, then began driving my length into her resisting depths.

She was crying and whimpering as her cunt walls surrendered to me. Spreading as my engorged thumping cock reached the bottom. My piss holed streaming precum onto her cerfix. I still had four more inches to go. I felt her little pussy begin to flow wetness around my invading length.

I drew back until uust the head was inside her.Leaning forward, I took her small tits into hsnds, feeling her large, upturned nipples swelling into my palms. I squeezed them tight, bracing myself, and then drove forward into her with a powerful thrust. I felt her weeping cunt walls spreading around my steel hard cock until my momentum was halted by her cervix. I ground my hips forward, trying to stretch her vagina to accommodate my torturous length.

Her breathing was ragged. Her sounds mere feral whines. I pulled back, hesitated, then drove into her. Again and again, I started slamming my cock into her without mercy. Her knees were quivering and shaking, yet she fought the urge to collapse. Not wanting to fail in her heartfelt desire to please me.

Her cunt was beginning to yield. To stretch. Flowing freely now as her lustful desire overcame, and finally repkaced, the searing pain of my ripping cock boring into her. I pounded into her, finally feeling my heavy balls slap wetly against her swollen clit.

She was pushing back into me now. Her crying whine replaced now by squeals of wanton lust. Her breath coming in grunts timed to my savage thrusts into her steaming hot depths. She started shoving her loins back onto my merciless pounding hips with grinding force. Her head shaking side to side, whipping her long black hair across her back.

Suddenly, she screamed savagely, pounding the bar top with closed fists. I felt her cunt spew a powerful jet of her squirting cum. It forced its way out around my cock, spraying wetly against my muscular thighs.

I went wild pounding into her, grasping her slim, quivering hips. I fucked her as hard and as fast as I possibly could. My tortured lungs straining and heaving, drawing ragged breaths as I reached my physical limits. My balls were beginning to draw up. My cock jerking wildly. Swelling. I drove into her. Holding her hips in a powerful grip. Then released the gut searing load of boiling, sperm filled ropes of cum straight into her young, fertile womb. My breath coming in ragged gasps as my straining cock shaft pulsed inside he, flooding her with an impossible measure of sperm.

My cock finally subsided and began deflating. Spent. I let it slide out of her. My legs weak with exhaustion. I held her shaking jerking body back against mine. Consuela stepped in and gently took her from me. Leading her off with Mary's help. I leaned forward, my hands on the bar, gulping in air. A long stream of cum dripping from my swinging cock, stretching to the stone floor.

I heard clapping. I turned my head and there was Dave. Clapping his hands in appreciation of what he had just witnessed. Dottie ran to me, going to her knees and began sucking my cock clean.

I pushed her away, turning around. Everybody was there to witness it. Even the thin homely woman of The Board. Mom and gram's were sitting at their table with Ruth. They were talking, paying no attention. They'd seen it before. Angela and Marci had stripped and got in the pool. Dave came up to me, introducing the bank executive.

"Travis, you rememder Sue, don't you?"

I nodded, "Yep. Good to see you again."

She was looking at me standing there naked. "Don't you want to put some clothes on?"

I just looked at her, saying, "Why? I'm comfortable. Takes yours off, get comfortable."

She looked toward the house, "Is that girl going to be ok?"

"Which one?"

"The one you were having sex with."

"Well, yeah, it was just fuckin'."

Dave cut in, "I'll say. You fucked the shit out of her, for sure."

"Yep. So, everybody make yourself at home. Bar's over there. Hop in the pool. We're cooking fajita's. Have fun. It's party time." I started to the pool, pausing next to Sue, "Loosen up a little. You might be surprised at how much fun you'll have.' I smacked her on the ass and jumped in the pool.

I went under, cooling off from the afternoon heat and hard workout I just had. Talk about cardio. I came up next to Angela.

She wrapped me up in her arms, kissing me. "Hey baby! I have missed you all day!"

"Well my beautiful angel, all is well now."

She looked past me. Consuela, Mary, and Sara were back out, tending to guests. Consuela was working the grill. Sara was mixing drinks. Mary delivering.

"You tore that woman's ass up, honey."

"Yep, reckon I did."

"I bet you put a baby in her. As much sperm as you put out."

"I didn't really think about that."

"Of course not. You're a man. Y'all think with the wrong head when there's pussy involved."

I considered that a moment. "I need a drink. You want something?"

"Just a Coke over ice."

I walked to the bar, Sara poured my drink, then Angela's. I took Angela hers, then went back to the bar. Sara looked at me questioningly. I gestured for her to come talk to me.

"Are you OK?" I asked.

"Other than the fact that my pussy is ruined for any cock except for yours? Yes." She laughed at her own words. "But, I will say this. When you set out to own a pussy, you do a damed good job of it. I never even suspected fucking like that even existed."

"So, you're saying I own your pussy now?"

"I believe I just said that, yes. I'll be lucky if you didn't get me pregnant. If putting a baby in my womb is not proof of ownership, I don't know what is. Josè has been trying to since we married two years ago. But his dick is only four inches long and about as big around as a twig and his cum was never enough. I'm small, so it was tight enough for him. Now? I'm stretched out. He'll just fall in. But, I'll take care of that. We need this job, and I'm not going to let him fuck us up here over jealousy. Besides, in my heart now, I feel different towards you."

Sue came up for another drink. She was getting buzzed. I could see it in her eyes. Sara went to fix her drink.

Sue turned to me, "So, you just take any woman you want, huh?"

"Yep, for the most part."

"Is that why you invited me? To take me? Do you think I'm some back alley floozie that will just bend over for you?"

" Well, that thought never occured to me, but I must say, I find the idea of breaking you an interesting one."

"Break me? Like a mare? I'll have you know I'm not like that. I'm a..."

I reached out and pulled her to me. I kissed her like the sunrise tomorrow depended on it. I thust my tongue into her mouth. Ran my hand up inside her blouse, grabbing her tit through her bra. I held that kiss until she was whimpering for air. I slid my hand up inside her bra, squeezing her saggy little tit until I felt her nipple harden.Then I pulled back. Grabbed my drink, winked at her and walked off.

She was standing there, breathing heavily, staring off into the distance.

I got back in the pool, and waded over to Angela. Sha was talking to Marci. I saw Dave kicking his clothes off, handing them to Dottie, who was already naked. She was pitting them on hangers. I waved him over. He jumped in the pool with a wild Tarzan yell. I called Consuela over, motioning to the bar. Ordering another round of drinks.

Dave came over, "What's up, boss man?"

"I've had a change of plans. I'm still building the nationwide regional distribution center network. Along with the in-house shipping network. What I'm wanting to do is buy up all the farm and ranch land I can get my hands on. Right now, I'm going to build a herd of breeder cattle, hogs and chickens with proven genetics."

"I'll centralize management of the operations nationwide under a network of local managers reporting to corporate specialists daily. We can streamline production that way. Eliminate a lot of redundancy. Utilizing central planning for crop rotations, we can move production as necessary to react to environmental issues. To spread out production of key commodities to cut back on losses due to crop failures."

"The beef, pork and poultry component will be synchronized with the crop production. Utilizing our own feed production program. That will eliminate a lot of the commodity market volatility due to market and trading trends. We'll set up feedlots designed for maximum production and reduced operating costs. "

"They'll cut back seriously on typical waste and losses. It will cost more in upfront capital, but the streamlined efficiency and reduced operating costs will provide a return to profit within a couple of years."

"We will establish a network of processing and packing facilities in conjunction with the feedlot and finishing facilities. Eliminating shipping and animal losses typically associated with systems available today. In short, we are building the most technologically advanced and operationally streamlined food production system ever devised."

"With procurement, production, shipping, distribution, warehousing, all of it, under a streamlined management network that cuts out 99 percent of the bullshit associated with brokers, wholesalers, commodities traders. All that shit that eats up production and profit. I'm also looking into new commercial greenhouse production facilities that utilizes fish production and fast growing leaf crops synchronized together."

"Every outside component that effects production that can be eliminated on the scale we're looking at here, will result in savings and reduced losses in the tens and even hundreds of billions of dollars which can be turned into profit."

"Which leads me to two other critical components. Communication and water. I'm designing a computer network nationwide that will automatically communicate between facilities, providing planners with the most up to date information available on demand."

"Water? Our present use rate will seriously challenge the ability of aquifers to recharge at a rate to provide enough water for maximum production. I want to put into motion a desalination system, creating fresh water from salt water through reverse osmosis filtration. It can be piped to our production areas. Utilizing solar powered pumping stations. Eliminating the drain on natural aquifers."

"We'll use our own network of construction companies to build the pipelines. We can utilize the resulting brine waste to produce acids and salt. Which will eliminate most production costs through those sales."

"I've also got plans for solar power systems to power all this with. In my research, I've got designs that will increase solar energy production from a component efficiency level from todays average of three to five percent, kicking it up to fourteen percent or greater, with battery storage systems with increased ratios, as well. We will be producing 100 percent of our national power needs for our company networks, generating enough surplus electricity to sell to the national grid to produce not only a profit, but to maintain our solar systems. In other words, we will be eliminating our electricity costs altogether and utilizing that very in-house network to generate a sizeable profit on a continuing basis."

"So Dave, let's build a team. That's your new job. Find someone we can trust. Put him in the bank to take your place and you are going nationwide, my friend."

I looked at Sue. I wanted her here to size her up. There is more to her than meets the eye. She's single. Sitting on a Board of a bank. She rose to the challenge of climbing that ladder in an industry controlled by men. You don't accomplish what she has without being highly intelligent and ruthless as fuck. Exactly what I need to head up my financial management components.

Time to start bringing this shit together. Like yesterday. You can accomplish a shit ton of work if you eliminate the self serving bullshit and personal agendas that literally destroy many concepts. Fuck, they built the Pentagon in a year. Imagine that project undertaking here in 1980, much less in 2022. It would take 10 to 12 years just to negotiate the red tape bullshit. I will destroy anything that gets in my way. That's how the movers and shakers get shit done. They use power to realize their goals. I'm about to give them a true lesson in the use of power.

Dave was about to short circuit with everything I just threw at him.

"Hey, my friend, don't melt down on me.That was just a general run down of my plans. We will sit down and get this shit in motion. Unless you see a downside that I'm missing here?"

He gawked at me. "Downside? Are you fucking kidding me? I've been in this business 30 years and that's the most brilliant plan I've ever heard of. Let's get this ball rolling."

"We will, but right now, lets party.

To be continued