Time Never Waits Pt. 06

Story Info
A scientist time travels from 2022 to 1980.
7.6k words
4.74
8.1k
22

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 12/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Incestgod
Incestgod
838 Followers

I woke up early and hit the shower. I had a headache and was packing a foul mood. I went to the kitchen and found Consuela, Sara, and Mary fixing breakfast tacos for the guards. She made me a glass of tea and got me some ibuprophen.

I took a plate of tacos and my tea out and ate in the peaceful predawn darkness. The pool lights played their tricks under the circulating water. My headache started lifting.

The day ahead held promise. I could already hear crews arriving, starting equipment. Preparing for the day.

Sabrina came out with a mug of coffee in one hand and organizer notebook in the other. Her hair in a messy bun. A loose fitting robe over her nude torso. Her eyes still red from sleep. She sat down at the table next to the bar. Sipped her coffee and opened her book. She took the pencil tucked behind her ear down and started making notes.

One of the guards brought in two of the crew supervisors and sat them down. Then stepped back. Joined by another who flanked us.

The concrete guy working on the runway spoke first. "Ok, here's where we are. When I priced the concrete, I put it up for bid at 6 sack. Somewhere in the process, it got bid at 5 sack. That adds cost. The supplier isn't wanting to eat the cost difference. I need to know what you want to do."

He pulled out the folder with the bid package in it and showed me where he had specifically stated 6 sack. This is typical of unscrupulous suppliers. Bid it low to get the contract. Then come back later whining about some unfortunate mistake or blameless oversight in the process. Nope. That dog won't hunt.

"Ok, who's next on the list?"

"Pattersons. But they charge a premium."

"Can they supply what you need, when you need it?"

"Yeah, They always have. I use them for small jobs. I picked the one I did to save you some cash since we're using more material than required."

"Ok. Use them. Tell them i'm adding on a bonus. Say, $100,000. For every minute they're over their scheduled delivery, I'm deducting $10,000."

"Ok, on it."

The next in line was the lake guy.

"What can I do for you?"

"Well, we got some weather headed this way. How much over budget can I go?"

"How much you need?"

"Well, for two million, I can get a guy I know from up north of here that has lots of big earth moving equipment. I'm talking big equipment. We can knock this out in short order. I need to get some big generators and flood lights. I'm putting on crews 24 hours. Two 12 hour shifts. We'll have the thousand acres dug to 25 to 30 feet ahead of schedule. The engineers are already constructing the dam."

"Ok, bring them on. I want this done yesterday. No skimping on quality, either. I also want that dam seriously over engineered, and encased in two feet of reinforced concrete. Get with Sabrina for the money. You said two. I'm authorizing five million extra. Make sure that's enough and, like I said, I want it done right, and finished yesterday. You got the money, equipment and the people. So, no more excuses."

"Yes sir."

The guards escorted them out.

I heard a familiar voice... Margie.

"You free?"

"Yep, come on."

She sat down, sliding a brief case over. I opened it up instead of doing what most people did, asking, "What's this?"

I freaking hate that. Almost as much as I hate it when somebody asks, "Can I ask you a question?" What the fuck is that? I mean, the case is there in front of you. Open the fucking thing up and look. Ask a question? Well, you just did. I always say NO! in response to that bullshit.

It was full of property deeds.

"Five hundred plus thousand acres and growing. People are starting to take notice, asking questions. I refer them to you. Fuck them. Anyway, I'm headed to the Valley, then to Florida. I'm paying premium prices, so not getting much in the way of flack when I submit offers. I got you a contiguous 20,000 acre tract outside Amarillo that's full of that kind of dirt you wanted. Sand or some shit. I thought the geologist was gonna cum in his pants when he verified it. It came with mineral rights. There's a couple of producing deep gas wells and a few dozen producing oil wells on it. You own the rights, so the oil company pays you. The seller tried to hold out on that. I told them that the price we're offering includes one hundred percent of everything or it gets slashed in half. They folded. Anyway, that's where we are."

I nodded. "Good job as always. What's this I hear about you and Marci wanting on the full time payroll?"

"Yeah, I was wondering if we could expand our roll in your operation."

"Ok, doing what, exactly?"

"That's just it, I don't know what you need. I know this buying gig will end sooner or later. We got used to doing shit for you. But, what about then? When it's over, I mean."

"I'll figure something out for you both. Give me some time to work on it. But, I can put you on the weekly payroll if it'll make you feel better."

"Whatever you decide, boss. I just don't want to be out in the cold after you move into the next phase."

"Ok. I'll get you and her something permanent. How's Marci doing?"

She looked at me sideways. "Well, she's still jumping around bitching like a teenie bopper that just got jilted. Dude, you're gonna have to put a kid in her oven or she's gonna blow a gasket. I don't even know what the fuck that's about. But, believe me when I say, she's got the idea in her head. Even told her husband. Literally put his ass on notice, either get her pregnant or beat feet. He balked on her. She told him, right in the office, if he won't do it, she'll get you to. He lost his fucking mind over that. Went home, packed his shit, and ain't heard a word one from him since."

"Damn, she's got it bad."

"Well, it's your fault. All that weird sci-fi hocus pocus mind shit you got going on. I get it, though. I get around you like right how? Fuck, I'll be rubbing my cootchie raw later. You got my panties soaking wet right now. I wanna ride that big fucking cock of yours until I die."

I just looked at her, shaking my head. "Get a grip, damn it. You women and your twats. I swear, you're gonna drive me to fucking drink."

She giggled at that one. Earning her another disdainful look. "You forget, I remember when you were fucking everything with a hole and a heart beat."

"Go to the office. Vaults open. Grab you and Marci another twenty each."

I got up and went to the kitchen and was fixing another glass of tea when Consuela came in.

"Where's Sara?" She asked

"How the fuck am I supposed to know? That's what I pay you for. To run this crew."

"So, nobodies out in the courtyard?"

I just looked at her and walked off. I don't have time for this shit.

I went back and sat down. Sipping my tea. "Sabrina!"

She came over and sat down. "Aww hell, I recognize that look. Who's fucked up now?"

"I want an entire team of professional house people in here today. I'm talking full time, three shifts. Kitchen staff, house cleaners, bar people, whatever. How's that nanny working out?"

"She's fine. Alicia loves her. Between her and the body guard you have on them, they're spoiling her rotten."

"Ok. Get that new staff out here right now."

"Ok. So, what about the ones we have now?"

"Look around, Sabrina. Where the fuck am I at? Do you see anybody but us out here? I don't know where anybodies at. I do know they're not where I'm paying them to be. They can go home I guess, but I'm not putting up with this shit. I pay premium wages with full benefits, paid for by me. I kind of expect people to do their fucking job. But, it seems every time I come out here lately, nobodies around."

"Ok. I'll call Marie. She has a full service contract thing going on."

"Her own company?"

"Yes. She hires top people. Background checks, the whole bit."

"Would she be interested in selling out?"

"I don't know, but I'll find out." She stood up. "I'll be at my desk if you need me."

She started off. Then pulled up short. "Oh yeah, by the way. There's a company delivering a complete concrete plant as per your order. They're building it modular for easy break down and transfer. I got a retrofitting outfit taking delivery of twenty trucks to fit with cement shit. They'll both be starting delivery within two weeks. I authorized almost double the bid to expedite delivery. I told them no fucking excuses. I paid a minimal deposit but have the rest in escrow. I told them they start fucking up, I'm yanking funds accordingly."

"Outstanding job."

"Thanks boss! Now, do you break the news to the crew or do I?"

"You handle it after you get that done. If she's interested in selling, let me know."

I had a sudden notion pop into my head. I got up and went inside to the Fuck Room. I tried the door. It was locked. I went to my room, I had keys to the entire house in my top drawer. Quiet so as to not wake up Angela, I got my keys and went back. I located the correct key. Opened the door. There on the bed was Sara and Mary with one of the guards. The two women were sucking the guard's cock.

The guard saw me and immediately lost his hard on and started to get up. I waved him down.

"No, go ahead and finish up."

The two women jumped off the bed, grabbing clothes and getting dressed. I just shook my head and shut the door.

I went back outside and sat down. It was too early for this shit. I picked up my glass. My ice had melted. Figures. I headed to the kitchen and got a fresh glass. Looked around. The sinks were full of dirty dishes. Food was sitting out on the counters. I went back outside and sat down. I was staring off into the distance trying to focus my brain to access critical memories when the door opened and the two women and guard came out. Followed by Consuela. They hurried up to my table.

"Sir, we..."

I held up a hand. I motioned for Consuela to sit across from me. I studied her face. Her lipstick was smeared. Her mascara had been hastily wiped off where it had ran down her cheeks. Just as I suspected, she had been sucking cock.

I looked at the other three, nodding my head.

"Ok, y'all can leave now."

The guard spoke up. "Sir, if I may, I just..."

I shook my head at him. "Where's your supervisor?"

"The last time I saw him, he was out at the control room laying out camera systems."

"Y'all have a seat. I'll be right back."

I went out front and looked to the gate. I saw several men moving around out there in the early morning light. I took off jogging. I got there and Gerald came over to me,

"Is something wrong, sir?"

"Did you explain my rule concerning fraternizing?"

"Yes sir. I left nothing to doubt where that was concerned."

"Ok, just wanted to make sure. Thank you."

I turned and headed back. He fell beside me.

"Has one of my men done something?"

I looked at him. "Yep."

I saw something change in his face.

"Please tell me it wasn't a team leader."

"Nope."

We arrived back at the house. I went out to the courtyard and sat back down. Everybody jumped up and came back over. Gerald sat down, focusing his dangerous gaze on his employee who started to speak.

He shook his head, "Not a word. Not. One. Word."

I looked at the women. "Ok, y'all can leave. I'll have Sabrina deliver your final paychecks to you personally later today."

I looked over to Gerald, "Their authorization to be in the house is revoked immediately. They live in employee housing with husbands that work here, so, they are allowed to be on the ranch. I'll let you deal with him."

"What did he do exactly?"

I explained the situation as it unfolded.

He looked at him. "Well, what do you you have to add to that?"

"Look, I made a mistake. It won't happen again. Please, Slim, you know me."

"I know I made it clear that our employer also made it crystal goddamned clear, he didn't want you men fucking the house staff. Did I not?"

"Well, yeah, but..."

"Save it. I want you off the property immediately. Take my truck. I'll pick it up at your house later."

"Slim, i only..."

"I told you coming in what the rules were. This was your last chance. You pulled this same shit up in Austin. I warned you, I'm not jeapordizing my business just because you want to dip your wick in everything that moves. Don't give me any shit about this. I'll find another post for you where you don't have access to females. One more word, and you'll be lucky to land a job as mall security."

He nodded and left.

"Gerald, do you think I ask too much from people?"

"Honestly, no. I do not. I see you trying to build something here not many men could. You don't mind paying for results, either.

He got quiet. Staring at the pool.

"Spit it out."

"Sir?"

"I can see you have something else bouncing around in that brain of yours."

"Sir, I don't want to offend you."

"Oh, fuck you. Don't insult me like that. How am I supposed to trust you if you don't have it in yourself to trust me?"

"Ok, fair enough. I've seen you with the other women. I know you're with Angela, but you're fucking the rest, including your mother and grandmother. I wasn't sure at first how to deal with that. But, I just chose to shrug it off. You're all adults. It's not my place to judge. I guess I had my time jerking off to my mom. She was hot as fuck. Still is, truth be told. I saw her sneaking peeks at me whenever she got a chance to. So, anyway, I just never had the balls to try anything."

"I guess my point is, no, you've got your rules. This is your world. I'm just here to make sure nobody fucks with it."

"Thanks. For the honesty I mean."

"Sure."

"Hey, how would you like a shoot house?"

"No shit?"

I nodded. "I used to..." I caught myself. I was getting careless. I had to get a grip myself. "Anyway, sure. Let's get this shit finished and we'll build one."

"Outfuckingstanding!"

"Ok, calm down, high speed. Don't cream your panties."

"With all due respect... Aww never mind. I gotta go earn my pennies."

He stood up to leave.

I stopped him. "Where's your mother live?"

"Over in Clover Leaf off Uvalde street."

I nodded. "So, if you had the chance to fuck her, would you?"

"Hell yeah, I would. If she was cool with it, I mean."

"Invite her out. Let me meet her."

"When?"

"Whenever."

"Under one condition. You keep that fucking horse dick of yours away from her. You'd ruin her with that fucking thing. Shit ain't normal."

"You have my word on it."

He nodded and took off.

"One last thing."

He turned and looked at me.

"I want a radio. I need to be able to talk to you. In fact, I want every employee issued one from now on."

He took his off his belt and handed it to me. "I'll get one out of the gate shack. I'll order more today for everybody. Should be available in a day or two."

Ok, so what now? I decided to go out to the runway and see how it was coming along. I was picking up my glass when Consuela stepped out and came to me.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because I'm paying y'all to do a job. That job doesn't include fucking around on my time. Sara and Mary were in there sucking a guard's cock, you were somewhere sucking somebody's cock, hell I don't know. Y'all were supposed to be working. The kitchen's a fucking disaster area. I mean, if I don't pay you enough to cook a couple of meals, sweep and mop, and mix a few drinks, tell me now. I thought that paying fifty percent more than you were making and providing paid vacations, health insurance, free housing, free utilities, free food, all that shit, would be enough to garner a little bit of cooperation. Evidently I was wrong. I even had you double the crew size to take up half the workload. I took in your friend and built him a house to your specifications. Held up my end of our bargain to bring Mateo in. But, I've been coming out here and nobody's around. If I gotta wait on myself so y'all can tend to your sexual needs, I don't need you."

"I see, so, that's it? Just like that?"

"Well, what would you do if you were in my place?"

"I don't know. You're right. I just don't know how to make this right."

"How about your job? You want to get laid, do it on your own time."

"Well, you quit fucking us, so what are we supposed to do?

"I quit fucking you, so that's a reason to quit doing what you get paid to do? I've got a crew coming out already, so..."

"What can we do to change your mind?"

"I don't know. I haven't thought about it."

"Well, there has to be something we can do."

"Ok, I'll leave that up to y'all to figure out. Now I've got shit to do."

I left then, headed out to see about the progress on the runway.

When I got out there, I was pleasantly surprised. They were in the process of finishing the rebar and rewire. They'd be pouring concrete tomorrow. The hangar contractor was installing the bolts that would secure the walls to the pad. They had delivered the hangar components. They were stacked neatly next to the pad site. Electricians were installing wiring for runway and hangar lights and security cameras. Everything was looking good.

I walked over to a high spot and looked out across the lake area. They were steady moving dirt. Getting closer to the back yard. The well drillers were drilling the deep water wells down into the aquifer. The heavy pumps were sitting nearby, ready to be installed.The dam was being formed up and the rebar put in place, for the concrete encasement. Looking good.

I headed back to the house. I was thinking hard about the women. Had I been too hard on them? I think maybe I had been. The problem was letting them get away with that shit. I mean, you want to fuck, get after it. But short of being a porn star, I don't know of any job that pays you to do it. If I wanted to, I could. I'm the one signing the pay checks. Anyway, fuck it. I'm hungry.

I was almost to the door when the three women headed me off at the pass.

Then came those five most dreaded words a woman can say to a man

"We need to talk."

All I could do was run my hand across my face and rub it. Then stand there wishing I could just die.

"Ok, come on in."

I walked backed to the courtyard. Sabrina was there with a woman, she was 40 something. Buxom. Not too bad looking. But, I remembered why I was here.

I sat down at my table, the three women coming in behind me.

"Ok, you want to talk, talk."

"We want our jobs back."

"Ok, what's in it for me?"

"What do you want?"

There's that fucking question again.

"Just tell me what you're offering. I'm not playing this fucking game with you. You start that shit with me, I'll fire you, your husbands and everybody else and start over from scratch."

Consuela started off "To start with, we'll do our jobs."

"Ok."

"That's all we got."

"So, you fuck off my cardinal rules and all I get for taking you back in is you doing your basic job?"

"Well, you obviously don't want sex from us. So, we can't offer that. We don't have any skills beyond just our jobs. So, I'm not sure what else we can offer."

"See that lady over there?"

"Yes."

"You know who she is?"

"No."

"She owns a successful house cleaning and domestic service business. She's here to bid on filling your positions."

They all three looked at her. Now they were starting to get the idea.

"I expect results. When I promise to do something for somebody, I provide results. Not excuses. Excuses don't solve problems. They just fill the air with unnecessary bullshit. What does that provide in the way of usefulness? Of value? When I'm paying somebody to do something and they are somewhere else doing something else, how does that benefit me?"

" I see your point."

"Good. So, is that all you wanted to talk about?"

"So, there's nothing we can do to change your mind."

"Oh, there's plenty you can do. You just need to figure it out and sell me on it."

"Ok, what about Teresa, Bonita and Juany?"

Incestgod
Incestgod
838 Followers