Time Never Waits Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have I missed anything yet? No? Ok, so, please, tell me exactly what's in this for me? Anything at all that I could jokingly refer to as a value for extending you another moment of my time?"

She just stared at me. Not saying a word.

"What? I mean anything at all I could possibly see as remotely of interest."

"Well, what exactly do you want?" She asked.

It was my turn to stare now. "What are you offering?"

Without even blinking, she said it. "If you'll just tell me what you want, I can tell you if I can do it or not."

"Oh, Ok. So, I have to do all the work here. Sit here while you treat me like I'm some minimum wage flunky and try to sell myself to you? Who the fuck do you think you are, exactly? I'm so fucking sick and tired of people like you popping up acting like I'm your fucking sock puppet. What's next? You gonna drag out the sex angle? Try to convince me your cunt is some gold plated trophy? Woman, I've climbed over better pussy that yours to get to a good piece of ass. I can snap my fingers here and have my cock in a pussy in under five minutes. So, let's try this again. I'll give you exactly sixty seconds to offer me whatever it is you have to offer. After that, your ass is in the wind."

"Please, just ell me what you want. Anything. I'll do it!"

"Ok, sign your company over to me for a dollar. Right here. Right now."

"What? I can't do that!"

"Thirty seconds."

"I'll, uh..."

"Ok, goodnight."

"But, I..."

"Leave. Go home."

I got up and went into the house. Fuck, I need a nap.

I went to my bedroom, took a shower and stretched out on the bed. I was asleep before my head hit the pillow.

I woke up... Three days later.