All Comments on 'Time Never Waits Pt. 06'

by Incestgod

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The protagonist is quite the arbitrary ass. He confuses people with his oddly direct manner, addles the minds of women with his superpower, and punishes them for their confusion pretending that they have been unfair to him because they don't almost immediately get with his program.

IncestgodIncestgodover 1 year agoAuthor

If you didn't like it, why did you read it?

Thor69269Thor69269over 1 year ago

Great story still. Can't wait to see where you yake it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The number of pages is getting smaller. I love the story. I need more.

bigd52bigd52over 1 year ago

I am enjoying the story. sex with mom, grandmom, and teacher. wonderful. I've had those fantasies' myself. I have 3 main concerns (or questions). "Power corrupts, total power corrupts totally" He is really the bully he despise and is becoming worse. I hope Angela can reel him in. another issue is what is happening to his body in 2022. If it dies will his connection with his 18 year old self be lost and he returns to a regular 18 year old and loose his control on his women and everything he has built". The secrete to a successful story like this is the "suspension of disbelief" I have been able to do that so far but the "Grandfather Paradox" keeps nagging at the back of my mind. This is the time in his life where he starts out on his educational journey and training that brings him to the point in 2022 where tis all starts. He is not working on that path now and will not build his time machine in 2022. How is he still here? As I said, I hope you continue the story and we see if there is any redemption for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Like his style, just don’t understand why he gives everyone 3 or 4 get out of jail cards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Keep it coming, I am looking every day to see if there are new installments.

tinfoilhattinfoilhatabout 1 year ago

This is an awesome story. Except for the old lady fetish. I'll never get that...lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Have you quit writing - no recent posts in any of your stories

IncestgodIncestgodabout 1 year agoAuthor

No, I'm still writing the next parts. Just have a lot going on. I'll be posting in the next couple of days

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous