Time Rider Ch. 07

Story Info
Becky starts teaching Nanu about the modern world. Not easy.
32.9k words
4.82
3.9k
6
5

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time Rider

Disclaimer: All characters portrayed engaging in sexual activity are 18 years of age or older. Actual historical figures or living people represented appear strictly for context and humour; I lay no claim to them. If you had trouble following the plots of Pulp Fiction or Four Rooms because of the back-and-forth timelines, just turn around and leave now, as this fic will make you butthurt. As always, critiques and reviews all welcome; illiterate flames will be snickered at and deleted with extreme prejudice. Enjoy!

Chapter VII- The Education of Nanu, Part I

Becky stirred and hummed, feeling the morning light caress her face. As she arched her body, she pressed against something soft, and remembered she had a guest in her bed. Her eyes opened and she smiled warmly at the sight of Nanu, who was curled into her, quite naked, and sleeping soundly.

She was indeed a lovely girl, with long, dark hair so black that it almost shone blue, and creamy, tan skin. She had a pretty face, and a petite frame, with a dancer's build. Her legs looked long, her behind was taut, and her breasts looked large on her because she was rather tiny. She was definitely under five feet tall.

Back her own time, she might have been slightly shorter than average for the women of Roman Egypt, but in this day and age, she was downright puny. Becky was almost a head taller than her, and Mark had been a good head and neck taller. Thankfully, Nanu was not intimidated by their disparity in height, which would have made things awkward.

And Becky was pretty sure that Nanu had absolutely no idea what sort of changes and adjustments awaited her in the twenty-first century.

The Egyptian girl made a noise as she began to slowly wake up. She rubbed at her eyes and began to stretch as she lay on her side. She arched her back and her breasts met Becky's, their nipples kissing gently. Nanu paused and opened her eyes, blinking as everything came into focus...

She saw her beautiful Mistress smiling at her, the woman of the Tomorrow Stars named Rebe-kah, her golden hair curling around her face, and her exotic blue eyes soft with affection. Nanu felt now that she was lying on something very soft, and there was a thin but warm blanket over her. It felt nice against her, very sensual.

"Good morning, beautiful," Becky said in Latin, the language they shared, since Nanu had no concept of English, and Becky didn't speak whatever dialect of ancient Egyptian Nanu's people used. "Did you sleep well?"

Nanu smiled back, still looking sleepy. "Yes, Mistress, thank you. I don't think I've ever slept that well before. Your lectulo, it is so soft and comfortable."

"I'm glad you think so, since you'll be sleeping in it from now on," the blonde woman purred reaching out with her arm and gathering the former slave-girl into her embrace. They hugged close and pressed their lips together, kissing deeply and sensually. Their tongues found one another and tangled while hands caressed and wandered over now-familiar forms. Becky's large breasts squashed into Nanu's and they both shivered at the delicious sensation of their nipples poking together.

But Becky also noticed a tension in Nanu's body, a shifting stiffness that she seemed to be trying to endure. Becky giggled and ended the kiss, pressing her forehead to Nanu's and smirking.

"Nanu," she whispered gently, her hand wandering down to cup one of the girl's pert butt cheeks. "Do you need to relieve yourself?"

The girl bit her lip but nodded. "Yes, Mistress, I'm sorry. I didn't want to say anything because we were-"

"I understand, Nanu, but we can't have you peeing the bed now, can we?" Becky said sweetly, caressing her lover's cheek. "Come, I guess it's time to show you how to use a modern toilet."

She pushed herself up to a kneeling position on the bed and Nanu did the same, rubbing her eyes and stretching. She really was beautiful, so recently coming into womanhood. Nanu looked around, seeing the room she was in now for the first time, since when they'd arrived it had been night and Becky had purposefully kept the lights off in order to get the former slave-girl to sleep.

"This is your bedchamber, Mistress?" Nanu asked in wonder, noticing several things now. "Are you sure you're not a queen?"

Becky giggled. "Only in my own mind, Nanu. I am just a teacher of young minds here in my world. I promise I'll show you everything. Let's go..."

She took Nanu by the hand and pulled her off the bed, leading her out of the room. Nanu seemed intent on touching just about everything they passed by, including the door frame.

"It is wood?" she asked, pressing her finger against it and tapping curiously.

"The entire frame of my house is, along with other materials I haven't figured out how to explain yet, but I promise, I will."

She led Nanu down the short hallway to the bathroom and flipped on the light. The Egyptian girl's eyes widened in amazement.

"How did you do that?" she asked in shock.

"Oh, right," Becky mused. "Forgot about that part. Watch..."

Becky showed her the tiny switch on the wall and flipped it down to turn the light off. Nanu gasped. She then turned it back on. Nanu's eyes were still wide. Becky pointed at the space over the mirror, where she had a small row of vanity lights. She flicked them off and on again.

"You control those tiny suns from this thing on the wall?" Nanu asked, still in disbelief.

"They aren't suns, Nanu, they're just lights, they're like my time's answer to torches or braziers," Becky explained patiently. When she and Mark had decided to see if they could bring Nanu forward in time with them, she'd realized that she would spend a great deal of time explaining just about everything in Nanu's new world to her. Electricity, modern plumbing, cars, the scale of things, the internet...

More than that, she still had a job to do, teaching students five days a week. She couldn't exactly bring Nanu with her, could she? Mark was there, and not the Mark that Nanu knew. This Mark was three months younger, and hadn't time-travelled yet. He wouldn't know Nanu at all, or Becky in the capacity she knew him in, that being his future self, and her lover.

The Mark that Becky taught wasn't even quite eighteen yet. Becky found this maddening, since the urge to sext the little twerp during class was quite strong. How on earth would she keep Nanu from jumping Mark if Nanu saw him?

While she couldn't keep Nanu prisoner in her house, she also understood the need to regulate her exposure to this world so as to not overwhelm her. She'd brought Nanu forward in order to give her a new life, after all. But if Nanu didn't even speak English, this would take a long time. It was worth it, though, and Becky would be patient. The timestream had let them bring her forward, indicating it was meant to happen, according to Mark's logic. If time let him do something, clearly it wasn't a foul.

That boy...

"Go ahead, try them," Becky suggested to her new companion, gesturing to the switch. "Just don't flip it on and off too quickly or you'll break them, and they won't work anymore."

Nanu tentatively reached for the switch and flipped it down, turning off the lights. Becky heard her gasp. She turned them on again and giggled, looking at Becky in delight.

"I control the suns!" she said, flipping the lights on and off slowly. "I am like a god!"

"Be that as it may, o goddess, we have other things to do still," Becky pointed out. "I brought you in here to pee, not spike my power bill. Moving along..."

Becky led her over to the toilet and lifted the lid. "You just sit down there and do what you need to do. Then you take some of that rolled-up tissue there, not too much of it, and you clean yourself down below. Then we'll move on to next steps."

Nanu pursed her lips but nodded and sat down on the seat, shivering slightly at its cool touch on her butt. "It is not stone?"

Becky should her head. "It is called 'plastic', and it is very common in my time, but I don't think it existed in yours. I will show you soon."

Nanu nodded and then made a face before relieving herself, still looking around the room. She pointed at Becky's glass-walled shower. "What is that?"

"Well, this..." Becky explained, tapping the large pane that faced them. "... is glass. I know you have it in your time, but it is very common in mine. And behind this glass..."

Becky slid open the glass door and gestured to the space within. "This is where I cleanse myself. It is an imbrem. In my language, it is called a 'shower'."

"Showwwww-er..." Nanu said, drawing the word out.

"Very good, Nanu!" Becky said in delight, clapping and then kneeling down in front of her charge and kissing her cheeks affectionately. Nanu blushed, but kept peeing. Becky remembered that Nanu had either an incredibly large bladder for her tiny size, or two hollow legs. "You said your first word in my language, English."

"Ennn-gush," Nanu repeated. "But I am sorry, Mistress, that was not my first word in your En-gush."

"Oh?" Becky queried, looking intrigued. "What was your your first word in my language?"

Nanu blushed and looked at her lap. "Ph-uck."

"Of course it was!" Becky laughed, hugging Nanu and then kissing her lovingly. Nanu finally finished peeing and Becky showed her how to use the funny little rolled-up tissue to clean herself. She then stood the dark-haired girl up. Nanu looked at the bowl and made a wry face.

"Now it just sits there?" she asked, clearly not as impressed as she'd expected to be.

Becky pointed to the chrome handle. "Push down on that, Nanu."

Nanu stepped forward and did as instructed, causing the toilet to flush. The Egyptian girl squeaked in fright and jumped behind Becky for protection, making the tall blonde giggle. Several seconds had passed before she looked back out at the toilet. That was, quite simply, the loudest artificial sound she'd ever heard before in such a small space.

"The waste water is taken away in pipes and replaced with clean water," Becky explained, pointing at the porcelain contraption and then seemingly beneath it. "Whenever you need to relieve yourself, you can use this toilet, or the one in the basement, if that's closer."

She brought Nanu over to the sink and the mirror, standing behind her. Nanu saw the two of them in the mirror and gazed in fascination.

"I have never seen such a clear speculum before, Mistress," she breathed, reaching out at touching the surface. "Is that really us?"

"Yes, you really are that beautiful, Nanu," Becky said gently, putting her arms around her companion. "This is us."

"We need to watch ourselves in this mirror while we fuck," Nanu murmured.

"Oh, I have bigger mirrors than this, my love, and they'll be fun for fucking," Becky purred, leaning down and kissing Nanu's neck while cupping her breasts. Nanu sighed and closed her eyes, squirming her ass back against Becky's hips. Their lips met and they kissed deeply, with Nanu turning around to face her Mistress, leaning back against the sink. They made out for some time before Becky finally ended the kiss, knowing they had to keep moving. There would be time for fucking later. Thank God she'd picked a weekend to bring Nanu back on!

"Let me show you how to wash your hands," she said, turning Nanu around again. She explained the faucets, which one provided hot or cold water, and then how to use soap to lather and wash, followed by rinsing and drying with towels. "Maybe we should eat now, yes?"

Nanu smiled dreamily. "Yes, Mistress. I am rather hungry."

"Let's go and have some breakfast, then," Becky said, nodding. It wasn't even quite eight o'clock yet. "After that, we'll use my shower and have some fun, okay?"

She took Nanu's hand and led her downstairs, turning on the hall lights this time so that Nanu could see Becky's house. They'd come up from the basement the night before and gone straight to bed, so Nanu had not seen anything just yet. She led her into the living room, and the girl's eyes widened at everything she saw.

"Mistress, you live like an empress," Nanu said breathlessly, trying to take in everything at once. "Does everyone of this time live like you?"

"No, Nanu, I live perhaps slightly better than average, but I am not wealthy," Becky replied, stopping to let her charge look around. "I bought this house with money I inherited from my parents, and I have a job that pays me and covers my living expenses. But I am not rich. Your family is now much, much richer than I am."

Nanu thought about that for a moment and then turned and hugged Becky tight, squeezing into her and burying her face in her shoulder.

"Thank you, Mistress," she murmured, trying to not tear up. "What you did for my family, I can never thank you enough."

"Maybe, but I feel like you intend to keep squirming your boobs against me to try," Becky mentioned, making the smaller girl giggle. Nanu looked up at her, smiling adoringly and kissed her. She then looked over at the big, shiny black rectangle sitting on a glass table. "What's that?"

Becky smiled. "Nanu, you are going to be asking that question a lot for months now, maybe years, I don't know. And I will answer your questions, I promise. But you also need to learn to speak English, and we will start slowly. From now on, when you want to know what something is, I want you to ask in my language. Repeat after me... 'What is that'?"

Nanu closed her eyes. "Waaat iss at?"

"Good start, my love," Becky said encouragingly. "The thing you are pointing at is called a television. It... displays pictures. I'll show you how it works later, because explaining without showing you won't be possible. Let's go..."

She led Nanu through the dining room, and then to the kitchen, explaining that this was where she made her food. Nanu was stunned by just about everything.

"So... you open the cold box, and it gives you whatever food you desire?" the Egyptian girl asked.

"No," Becky giggled. "I go out and buy whatever food I want, I store it in here to keep it from going bad. Meats and vegetables, or cheese and the like."

She then showed Nanu the stove. "And this is what I use to heat up my food, like cooking it over a fire, or in a pot. But Nanu, it can be dangerous, and you must promise me that you will not try to use it until I have taught you, okay?"

"I promise, Mistress," Nanu said solemnly. She'd been thinking about this too, in fact, and even though she had no idea what awaited her, she knew to be cautious so that she didn't get hurt. "So I must eat cold food before I am good with the heat maker?"

"I have another device over here, it is smaller and easier to operate," Becky answered, bringing Nanu over to the microwave. "I will show you how to use this so that you can warm up food, okay? But for now, I will make it for us. Do you want to sit at the table and wait, or do you want to watch?"

"I will watch, Mistress. I can always sit another time."

Becky nodded and began preparing a meal for them, grabbing bacon and eggs out of the fridge. She also made prepared to make coffee, and gathered some potatoes. Nanu watched everything in fascination, pointing at the strips of curious smelling meat. "Waaat iss at?"

"Bacon," Becky answered, using the English word, since she didn't readily know the Latin one. She knew the Romans had eaten pork, but she doubted that bacon as she understood it was available in Nanu's time. "It is made from pigs."

"I love eating pig," Nanu said, licking her lips and almost drooling as the bacon began to fry, releasing its heavenly aroma. "Sometimes, in a good mood, Master Flavius would let us have some that his family did not eat. I once got into a terrible fight with another slave girl over a scrap of pig we both wanted."

"Oh?" Becky said, keeping Nanu talking so that she had less to explain while she was making food. "Did you win?"

"Of course," Nanu said proudly, or as proud as a tiny naked girl could be while standing in a kitchen and waiting to be fed. "We punched, we kicked, we pulled hair, we bit... she finally surrendered when I bit her cunt so hard that it almost-"

"I get the picture, Xena!" Becky laughed as she messed with the potatoes, adding some salt and garlic. "You kicked her ass and got the victory spoils."

"Oh, I did better than that," Nanu said, folding her arms and looking haughty. "She had to service me for days afterward, to make sure I didn't teach her another lesson. Marilla licked me to sleep for over a week."

"Most impressive," Becky said cheerfully, thinking of Nanu and another slave rolling around and biting each other on the crotch in a fight over half-gnawed pork. Different times, but she'd seen teen girls at the school fighting over boys who were worth less. "How the legions of Rome ever stood against you is beyond me, my dear."

Nanu giggled and watched as Becky sliced the potatoes thinly. "Waaat iss at?"

"Potatoes," Becky replied, now seasoning them with a pinch of salt and the minced garlic.

"Wat issat?"

"Tomatoes, I slice them and we can eat them beside our bacon and eggs and potatoes."

"Wassat?"

"Coffee, it is a beverage you drink hot. It helps keep you awake and invigorates you."

"So we can fuck more?"

"That too," Becky laughed, pleased that the world changing around Nanu had done nothing to affect her libido. She still had her priorities. She wafted the scent of the breakfast at Nanu's nose. "How does it smell?"

"I have never smelled anything so wonderful in my life," Nanu replied.

"Just wait 'til you taste it," the blonde said as she began cracking the eggs into a bowl and then whisking them. She added some soda water and then put it into her skillet. "I'll start showing you how to make simple things. Eggs are easy."

"The slaves almost never got eggs, and when we did, we'd just drink them as fast as possible," Nanu said, watching in fascination as Becky scrambled the eggs. She couldn't believe how good everything smelled. "Another girl and I fought over an egg once."

"Did you kick her ass too?" Becky asked.

"Well, no," Nanu admitted. "We broke the egg while we were fighting and had to settle for licking it off one another."

"Did you ever wear clothes?" asked Becky in amusement.

"We were allowed to wear clothes while we were working," Nanu mentioned, looking rather distant as she answered. "Other than that, we were kept naked so that we wouldn't leave the slaves' quarters. If we did, we were beaten, so it was a real big risk."

"Here I am finding out more about your world, when you should be learning about mine," Becky laughed as she retrieved more items from the fridge. "I promise you, Nanu, you will never have to go hungry as long as you're with me."

"Wassa?" Nanu asked, pointing to the strange container holding a transparent sack with white liquid in it.