Time Rider Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you wouldn't hurt me, Mistress. What did you accidentally do?"

"In my time, darling, we keep food from spoiling by adding things to it, things you are not familiar with. You preserve things in your old life by salting them or smoking them, right?"

Nanu nodded.

"Well we have other things we can add to our foods and make them last a long time," Becky continued. "They're things your body would not be used to because they didn't even really exist in your era. Was there ever a new food you tried before and your body reacted angrily like that?"

The Egyptian girl thought for some time. She'd been a slave in Rome for quite a few years, after all, and was very young when she'd been sold. "Oysters," she answered finally. "I'd never had them before coming to the Flavians, we didn't have them at home in Kemet. I liked them, but I shit myself that night and for days before I realized what had caused it."

Becky nodded. "That is what these things we call 'preservatives' did to you, my love. You body did not know what to do and, well... rebelled."

"But Mistress, how will I eat?" Nanu asked, plainly worried. "I love eating, it allows me to live. I can't keep doing this."

"You won't, Nanu, I promise," Becky assured her. "I'll be checking the ingredients of food before I give them to you, and then in small amounts until your body adjusts, like it did with the oysters."

Nanu looked at her dreamily. "You always take such good care of me, Mistress. I love you so much..."

Nanu moved in and they kissed again, wrapping their arms around one another. Becky giggled as she felt Nanu nestle in close enough that their pussies were pressed together. The girl was insatiable.

"How can you be ready to fuck again?" she giggled. "You just had your ass destroyed."

Becky wasn't used to talking in these rather vulgar terms, not often, but with Nanu it seemed like it might be necessary quite often. And it was happening in Latin, so far fewer people would know what they were being crass in any event.

"Mmmm, Mistress makes it all better by loving me and fucking me," the Egyptian girl purred through their kiss. "If she could, I'd let Mistress fuck me, cum in me, and bear her child. I love you that much, Mistress."

Becky shivered, turned on by Nanu's honesty. She began squirming her pussy against Nanu's, looking forward to cumming with her in the shower.

"I love you too, Nanu..." she whispered back, meaning it.

***

Nanu recovered quickly, walking around without showing much trace of discomfort. Becky pointed this out and Nanu blushed when she mentioned that while experience had been somewhat traumatic, it wasn't the worst thing to ever happen to her.

"I am a slave, Mistress," she said as she sat on the chesterfield, facing Becky. "My master, Flavius, sometimes when he was angry with me, I could be beaten with reeds, but other times he'd also fuck me in my ass, without using any substance to make it easier. He'd just push inside of me and fuck me hard until he wasn't angry. And if I bled, it didn't matter, I am just a slave."

Becky bit her lip and blinked away tears before hugging Nanu close. "I am so sorry, Nanu. I didn't see that happening. I thought he treated you well. To think I accepted his hospitality, just so I could go and fuck like a slut."

"Mistress, no," Nanu insisted, looking at Becky, her expression earnest. "If you hadn't come to fuck, you wouldn't have bought me, and I would still be there. And maybe it is upsetting to hear what he did to me, but he was far worse to other slaves than he was to me. I was one of the best treated."

"Maybe, but you are not a slave anymore, Nanu," Becky said firmly, holding Nanu by the arms and looking into her lovely hazel eyes. "You are not a slave. You are a free woman now. You can call me Mistress if it pleases you, but nobody owns you."

Nanu smiled somewhat ruefully. "That may be, Mistress, but... I am here now, and I know absolutely nothing. Children will know more than me. I am completely at your mercy from now on."

Becky nodded. "And I will teach you, Nanu, how to get along in this world. I promise you."

The raven-haired girl smiled. "I believe you, Mistress. But I haven't even seen this world, aside from that grass behind your mansion. Will you show me some of it today?"

"I think we can arrange that," Becky mused, smiling. "But we'll need to find you something to wear. We can't have you wandering around the streets naked."

Nanu made a face. "I thought you said that your era was more liberated than my own, yet I must still wear clothes?"

"C'mon, Carol Doda, let's go see if I have anything that'll fit you..." Becky sighed as she pulled Nanu off the chesterfield and walked her back upstairs...

A few minutes later...

Nanu was standing naked in the bedroom and trying not to giggle as Becky rummaged through a dresser, desperately trying to find something that would fit her new houseguest.

"Dammit dammit dammit..." the blonde muttered, kneeling in front of a drawer and tossing clothes over her shoulder. "Uhhhhh... try these panties..."

She turned around and handed Nanu a set of thong panties. Nanu looked at them curiously, but had no particular idea of how to put them on. She tried slipping both legs through one hole on a hunch, but got them got at her knees, staggered and fell over with a squeal, landing on her side.

"Well, so much for that pair," Becky sighed, disentangling Nanu from the mess she'd created and looking despairingly at the now stretched garment. She tossed them in a small wastebasket and turned back to the dresser while Nanu knelt and watched curiously.

Becky kept digging and muttering to herself, and Nanu eventually grew bored. She looked around the room and finally noticed the large, body-length mirror that her Mistress had been mentioning earlier. She stood up and walked over to it, looking at herself in the shiny surface. She turned around, displaying her pert butt, looking over her shoulder at it. She'd never seen her own butt before, at least not this easily. She smirked and used her hands to spread her cheeks, pleased to see that her little knot was not nearly as red and swollen as it had been earlier.

She then turned and knelt in front of the mirror, getting close. She knelt wide, exposing her hairless pussy, and caressed her breasts. She'd only ever really seen flashes of herself in the Flavians' one mirror before, or perhaps in vary calm, clear water on rare occasions. She held her face with her hands, turning it left and right as she examined her features. Was that how she looked? Was that really her face?

No wonder Rebe-kah and M-ark loved her and wanted to fuck her! She was gorgeous!

"Mistress, what are these called in your En-gush?" she queried, now sitting on her behind and spreading her legs so she could look at her pussy closely. She pulled the lips apart so she could see inside herself.

Becky glanced over her shoulder to see what Nanu was up to and stifled a sigh. Why wasn't she surprised? "Mirror."

"Mi-rro," Nanu repeated. En-gush had so many strange words for things! "I have never seen myself like this before. Is this really me?"

Becky smiled. It occurred to her than it was very likely Nanu had never seen a truly clear image of herself before, and certainly not this close. Mirrors in the ancient world were rare, and often distorted, even the best ones. Becky saw her own reflection countless times a day, and just took it for granted. She tried to think about life without mirrors and reflective surfaces. "Yes, that is really how we all see you, Nanu. You are beautiful."

"I really am," Nanu agreed, toying with her clit while stirring a finger inside her pussy.

Becky broke down giggling. "And so very modest, too."

Nanu sniffed and ignored the tease, going back to looking at herself. She got on her hands and knees and moved in as close as she could. Examining herself, she watched how her lovely breasts, large on her tiny frame, hung down pleasingly beneath her, swaying hypnotically. She loved how her blue-black hair caught sunlight through the window. Her hazel eyes had a sensual shine to them, and her lips were made to be kissed, or to suck cunt and cock.

Nanu leaned in and closed her eyes, pressing her lips against her reflection, kissing herself. The flat surface was cool, but she sighed, knowing that her reflection was enjoying it too.

"A few moments of your time, Narcissus?" Becky asked, smirking as she noticed what Nanu was doing. She was already reaching under herself and stroking her pussylips as she kissed her reflection in the mirror. Nanu sighed at the unwelcome interruption for the unwelcome clothes, and reluctantly knelt up, looking at herself one last time before returning to Becky at the boring dresser.

"Here's what we're doing," Becky announced, holding up some long garment that looked like a flimsy tunic of white material, although it had no tie around its middle. "Hold up your arms."

Nanu put her arms over her head and allowed Becky to slip the garment over her head, putting her arms through the short sleeves. It was long enough that it fell almost to Nanu's knees, and had some strange design on the front that confused Nanu greatly.

"It belonged to an ex-boyfriend of mine, I would sleep in it sometimes," Becky said, tugging on her hem to straighten it out. "Take a look in the mirror, what do you think?"

Nanu turned and walked toward the mirror, with Becky following. The Egyptian girl made a wry face as she examined herself, turning left and right.

"It's terrible," she said, obviously displeased with how it concealed her figure. "You can't see my tits or my ass, it's like a sack for vegetables. Nobody would fuck me in this."

"Hey, I got fucked while wearing it plenty of times, thank you," Becky pointed out.

"Yes, but you're taller than me, I'll bet people can see your cunt if you wear it," Nanu countered. "And what is this... thing... on the chest? Is that a cock that is catching fire?"

Becky broke down giggling again. "No, darling, it's... oh, how to explain this... it is the symbol for a musical group."

Nanu frowned. "A musical group?"

"A group of entertainers who travel around and perform together, playing instruments and singing," Becky said. "Don't you have groups like that, travelling musical groups that call themselves by a certain name?"

The Egyptian girl thought for several moments, her hands kneading the material of the shirt she was wearing. "Yes. There was once a troupe of travelling Britons who passed through the area and stayed with us at the Flavian villa. They called themselves the Rolling Menhirs."

Becky giggled. "Well, this is a musical group from my time, and that thing that looks like a burning cock is one of their symbols."

"Burning cocks is a stupid symbol," Nanu stated, plainly not impressed.

"Be that as it may," Becky sighed, turning Nanu to face her and assessing her work. "I suppose this will do for the moment, answering the door and the like. Or if we have visitors."

Nanu's eyes lit up. "M-ark?"

Becky shook her head. "We cannot see Mark for the next three months, darling. But when we do, I promise, we will absolutely rape him."

"Good, I love raping Mark," Nanu said giddily, hugging her Mistress again. "But are these to be my only clothes?"

"No, hold still now..." Becky said, turning and getting something out of a side table drawer. She unrolled a long, thin yellow strip with curious markings on it. "Okay, lose the clothes."

Nanu happily complied. She watched as Becky began putting the flexible strip around various parts of her body, like her hips, her waist, and her chest. Nanu remembered being measured when they were in Rome, when Becky had bought her clothes to look like a patrician.

"Okay, Hollister it is," Becky said, rolling up the tape measure again. "And probably Abercrombie And Fitch. You've got the body of a thirteen year-old ballet dancer, and the tits of a girl in her twenties. Did all the other slave girls hate you, Nanu?"

"Sometimes," Nanu giggled. "But I'd let them suck on my tits and they'd forget. I got into a fight with Vespina once, and we kept punching and trying to rip one another's tits off before I bi-"

"I can guess, Nanu," Becky sighed, trying to curb Nanu's bloodlust. Heaven help the first person who ever talked shit to her. "So this is what you need to wear for now, until I get out and buy some more clothes for you, now that I have your measurements."

Nanu pouted. "Can't I come with you? These are my clothes for now, you said."

Becky smiled. "Would you go outside wearing only a subligaculum?"

"Well, no," Nanu answered, shaking her head. "But that's because my master would beat me for embarrassing him. Here, I have no master to beat me."

"Agreed, but we have decency laws here, Nanu, and it is not a good idea to go outside in a state of undress, even like that," Becky pointed out. "I don't want you to get arrested for indecency."

Not that Nanu would ever get arrested for anything else... she thought but didn't say.

Nanu frowned. "This free society of yours doesn't sound very free to me, Mistress. Other people can decide what I can and cannot wear?"

Becky had no idea how to answer that question.

***

Nanu quickly forgot her discontent about clothing strictures when Becky suggested they put the mirror in her bedroom to good use. So now Nanu was moaning in pleasure as she worked herself up and down while straddling Becky's face, looking at herself in the mirror. She was fascinated to see the sweat shining on her creamy, tan skin, how the tips of her long, raven hair clung wetly to her, and how her breasts looked so enticing as she fondled them.

Down beneath her, she could see her Mistress' tongue flickering against her clit before pushing deep inside her wanton cunt, which glistened with her arousal. Becky promised to make her cum this way before they moved on to some other position. And Nanu was well on her way there, panting as the exquisite heat began blooming in her core, snaking out like tendrils of tingling pleasure through her whole body. She moved up and down heatedly on Becky's wicked tongue, moaning with abandon.

The Egyptian girl keened, rocking back and forth, her fingers reaching down and tangling in Becky's blonde hair, almost pulling her face against Nanu's pussy. Becky lashed her tongue harder inside her lover, making her writhe and grind desperately. Nanu forced herself to keep her eyes open, looking at herself in the mirror. She's never seen herself cum before, and wanted to know.

Her pants became yelps and she bucked her hips on Becky's face, leaning backward as she pressed down and supporting herself on one hand on Becky's hip. Her free hand kept groping and massaging her breasts, slippery with her sweat now. She wanted to see herself cum!

Becky used her hands to pull down on Nanu's thighs, pinning her against Becky's relentless mouth. She could feel Nanu's pussy starting to contract around her tongue, her face getting wetter by the moment. Nanu squirmed and writhed, her body on fire. Without warning, her hand reached back and clamped down on Becky's pussy, fingers spearing through the lips and inside her.

The sudden shriek from Becky sent off Nanu, who cried out loudly, almost convulsing as the orgasm crashed over her. She bathed Becky's face in cum, wailing in ecstasy, thighs clamping on the sides of her Mistress' head. Everything tingled, from the tips of her fingers and toes, to the top of her head.

Nanu kept her eyes trained on herself, leaning up and forward now, her hands on the floor as she looked in the mirror. Her glazed eyes gazed back at her, her mouth hanging open as she breathed heavily. Below her, Becky was purring and lapping slowly and gently at all the cum Nanu had given her. Nanu wanted to fuck in front of a mirror forever.

"Mistress," she managed to say. "Please come up and let me kiss and lick my cum off your face..."

Nanu unmounted Becky's head and waited while the blonde sat up, sighing happily and smiling at her. Becky turned and helped maneuver Nanu into position so that they were sitting with their legs around one another's behinds, sticky pussies kissing. If Nanu looked to her side, she could see them both in the mirror. She felt a tingling thrill at the sight of their bodies pressed together, her tits squashed into Becky's even larger ones.

Nanu started kissing and licking Becky's shining face, cleaning her cum from it. She began kissing Becky as well, sliding her tongue into her Mistress' mouth so that they could share the taste of her. Neither of them knew how long they'd been sitting like that and making out, nor did they care. When they finally finished, they both leaned back on their hands, smiling at one another and keeping their pussies pressed together.

"Well, that was fun, except for that bathroom break," Becky sighed, catching her breath. "It's been a busy morning for us."

"Yes, Mistress, and I love it," Nanu replied, nodding. "I just want to fuck, and fuck, and fuck."

"That sounds delightful, but even I have a job to do, so that we keep eating and having a place to live," Becky pointed out, smiling and wiggling her hips slightly. "Not to mention I still need to teach you how to live in your new world, darling, and I can't do that if my mouth is attached to your body constantly."

"I know, Mistress," Nanu agreed rather dolefully, looking at the two of them in the mirror again. "But when will it be safe for me to eat again, and when can I go outside and see my new world?"

Becky considered. "Well, it's Sunday and I don't work, so I guess I could take you outside, just to look around, even if we don't go anywhere. And I have fresh fruits and vegetables that don't have preservatives in them, so you'll be able to eat those just fine."

"So I must put on the white burning cock sack again and then we can go look outside?"

Becky nodded.

Nanu sighed and got up, heading over to gather up the white burning cock sack and trying to put it on. After some difficulties, she managed to get her head through the right hole, and her arms through their designated apertures. She looked at Becky and held out her arms, indicating she was ready.

"Oh, wait," Becky said in English as something occurred to her. "Socks, and slippers!"

She got up and headed back to her dresser, rummaging in the top drawer for something. Seconds later, she held up a pair of cute little ankle socklets with stripes in a rainbow of colours. She indicated to Nanu that she should sit on the edge of the bed, and the Egyptian girl complied. She watched curiously as Becky slipped them on her feet and she giggled because the fuzzy material tickled.

"Now watch this..." Becky said, slipping fuzzy socks on her own feet before taking Nanu to the bedroom door. She winked at Nanu and then dashed into the hallway, skidding along the polished wooden floor, laughing. She reached the end of the hall and turned to face Nanu, clearly expecting her to do the same.