Time Rider Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's milk," Becky replied, somewhat confused. "You know, milk, from a cow. You had milk in your time, I know you did."

Nanu made a wry face. "Milk from a cow? Cow's milk is for peasants, Mistress."

"But I saw cows at the Flavius villa when Mark and I came to Rome," Becky said.

Nanu giggled. "Mistress is silly. We had cows for ploughing the fields, because my Master made his money with certain types of wine and oils. They weren't used for milk or eating, that's gross!"

"Well, cows are not often used for that sort of work anymore, they're bred for meat and milk now, because they can feed many people," Becky pointed out. "To be honest, the milk is very good for you, it gives you strong bones and teeth. Promise me you will at least try it, if not right now, then soon."

The Egyptian girl looked skeptical, but then nodded. "I trust you, Mistress. You didn't drag me here to play a trick on me about drinking cow's milk."

She then smiled slyly, coming closer to Becky and leaning in. "But if I must drink milk, Mistress, I would rather it be yours..."

"Stop that, you little tart," Becky giggled as Nanu leaned in and took one of her nipples into her mouth, sucking on it gently. "I don't want the bacon to buroooooooo..."

Nanu had slid a hand down between Becky's legs and begun stroking a finger deftly along the silken folds of her pussy, teasing her clit. Becky shivered as her lover molested her, but steeled herself and took Nanu by the shoulders, pushing her away.

"That'll be enough of that, until I'm done cooking," she said firmly, while Nanu gave her a bratty smile. She knew she was being naughty, but also knew Becky loved it, as long as they were careful. Nanu watched patiently while Becky finished making breakfast. She watched in fascination as Becky made coffee in her Keurig machine, the aroma of the beverage like nothing she'd ever known.

Becky put everything on plates and then led Nanu out to the dining room, indicating where she should sit. Becky's table could be expanded to fit as many as eight chairs but was currently arranged in a square for a paltry four, since she rarely entertained, except for Mark. And now Nanu. She made Nanu sit in a cushioned chair, and then went back to get the last of the breakfast accoutrements, including silverware.

"Is silver so common in your world that even people who are not rich can use it?" asked the former slave-girl, examining her glinting utensils.

Becky shook her head. "They are just made to look silver, darling. It turns out real silver might be poisonous if ingested. This just makes it look pretty, and easy to clean. Now watch me..."

Becky then used her fork on the eggs and the potatoes, putting small bites in her mouth. She'd cooked the bacon crisp enough that it could be eaten with her fingers. Nanu, sitting kitty-corner from Becky at the table, watched how she held the fork, and then imitated. It was clumsy at first, but then she got the hang of it quickly. She made several quizzical faces as she started with the potatoes, sliced thin and fried, along with onions and garlic. Predictably, being Nanu, she ate them all.

She moved on to the eggs, and these also disappeared rapidly, as did the tomatoes. Given what she'd seen Nanu put in her mouth in times past, Becky wasn't at all surprised that Nanu didn't have texture issues with food.

Then she tried the bacon.

She bit off a small piece daintily, masticating on it for only a moment before shoving the rest of the strip in her mouth and chewing like it was the last thing she'd ever eat. Becky had to try very hard not to laugh as she watched Nanu wolf down her remaining pieces. When she was done, the young woman looked at her.

"Mistress..." she said softly. "I... I know I say that I love you more than anything, but... you may be replaced in my heart by this... bay-kon..."

"Everyone loves it, Nanu, it's fine," said the blonde easily. "Make sure you drink, though, there are several things to choose from."

Nanu glanced at the various cups and containers holding fluids and began pointing. "Wassa?"

"The juice of an orange, it is very sweet. It is somewhat like a lemon, but much sweeter."

"Wassa?"

"That is just water, with a little lemon juice in it." Becky said.

"Wassa?"

"That's the coffee. You usually drink it hot."

Nanu took hold of the mug with two hands and tentatively sniffed the contents. Her faced wrinkled. "It smells burnt now."

"Let me see if I can make it taste better for you," Becky suggested, patting the table. Nanu put down the mug and then Becky dribbled in some creamer from a small cup and then spooned in some sugar. Nanu watched curiously as her Mistress stirred the concoction and then gestured to it. "Go ahead and try it..."

Nanu picked up the cup again, sniffing it and noticing that it smell considerably less bitter or burnt this time around. It was still very warm, but she took a sip. Her eyes darted back and forth across the table as she considered, then took another.

She looked up at Becky. "It... is nice. Sweet. It makes me think of you."

"Oh, well now," Becky said, blushing and smiling. "There's a lot of food you haven't tried yet, so don't pigeonhole me too quickly..."

They sat and finished their food, along with drinking the various beverages. Nanu enjoyed the orange juice, and was pleasantly surprised by the milk. "And you said it is good for my teeth and my bones?"

Becky nodded.

"Then I'll keep drinking it," Nanu declared. "Do you have anything that is good for my cunt?"

"Nothing you can eat or drink, except maybe pineapples," purred the blonde, giving her lover a sultry look and putting her hand on top of Nanu's. "But I am sure I can keep it well-exercised..."

"Then I guess it is time for us to go and try your showww-er, Mistress," Nanu replied, leaning in and pressing her lips to Becky's. They shared an open-mouthed kiss for several seconds, tongues tangling wetly, a sound they both shivered in delight to. Becky stood and gently pulled Nanu to her feet.

"Normally, I clean up immediately after I eat, but in this case, I think it can wait," Becky said, leading her back through the living room and upstairs. "Time to burn off all that food we ate."

"I love you, Mistress," Nanu sighed.

"I love you too, Nanu. Now let me show you..."

***

Becky's bathroom, fifteen minutes later...

The two girls were lying on their sides, facing into one another, their legs parted as they lapped hungrily at each other's pussies. Becky buried her tongue deep inside Nanu, making the Egyptian girl squirm and moan loudly, her thighs pressing in on Becky's head. She felt Nanu attack her pussy again with a will, determined to make her Mistress cum hard. And Becky had every faith that Nanu would.

The warm water inundated them, and Nanu reveled in it. She'd never experienced anything remotely like this 'shower' before, and it felt heavenly. Re-be-kah had covered her body in a pearly, slippery substance and then they'd slithered their bodies together, turning Nanu on in a way she'd never experienced. She'd almost attacked her Mistress, hungry for her pussy.

Becky groaned loudly as Nanu's finger wiggled inside her ass while her wicked tongue flicked over her clit before sliding back into her throbbing womanhood. She sucked Nanu's little nub into her mouth, making the Egyptian girl shiver and squeal, writhing and pushing against her face. Her thumbs pulled Nanu's netherlips wide, the delicious sting of the stretch making Nanu even wetter.

They licked and fingered one another relentlessly until they both shuddered, shrieking into each other's pussy as they came, hard. They'd barely finished their mutual orgasm before Nanu scrambled around and kissed Becky fiercely, crushing her body into her Mistress'. Becky grappled onto her as she kissed her back greedily, tongues plunging as hips thrust. Nanu squirmed as she kissed her mistress with an almost desperate affection, an emotion she couldn't seem to express enough.

Becky rolled onto her side and then knelt up, causing Nanu to do the same. They were both breathing heavily, with Nanu wondering what her Mistress had in mind next. They were kneeling close and staring into one another's eyes hungrily, knowing they were nowhere near done yet.

Becky took Nanu and settled her against the wall, sitting up with her legs spread. She then stood and pulled her detachable shower head out of its mount and brought it down, kneeling beside her lover. Nanu watched as Becky twisted a setting on the head and changed the stream and pressure of the water coming out of the head. She smiled evilly at the Egyptian girl.

Nanu shuddered and sucked in her breath as Becky pounded one of her nipples with the water jet, her eyes going wide. It felt like countless tiny slivers of heated pleasure against her sensitive nub. Becky then changed to the other nipple and Nanu moaned loudly. She continued moaning as Becky kissed her, but then her eyes snapped open and her body went rigid as the jets of water suddenly battered her pussy.

Becky kissed her harder as Nanu shrieked into her mouth, cumming almost instantly. Nanu almost thrashed, her body seeming beyond her control. She screamed again as a second instant orgasm tore through her, her fingernails digging into Becky's flesh.

Nanu pulled back from the kiss, her eyes wide and almost bleary from tears, her chest heaving. Without pausing, she reached down and used her fingers to pull her pussylips apart, exposing her inner pink and her clit. Becky obliged and squared the showerhead right in front of Nanu's throbbing cunt, battering it again with the relentless jets of water. Nanu screeched, arching her back and gritting her teeth, her head thrashing back and forth as a third orgasm almost knocked her soul right out of her body.

Becky pulled the showerhead away as Nanu slumped, seeming to black out. Her eyes were closed as she slid down the wall slowly. Becky put a hand on her cheek, and then two fingers on her neck.

Well, she's breathing and has a pulse, so I didn't kill her... Becky mused, relieved that she didn't have the body of an unidentifiable girl in her house. Chances were even Nanu's dental patterns would throw them for a loop. The only time anyone would have seen teeth like Nanu's was in archaeological digs.

Oh, sweetie, I don't blame you, the teacher thought as she watched Nanu pee herself, even while unconscious. I would've too after those orgasms.

She adjusted the showerhead to a gentler spray than the jets that had knocked her lover out, and cooled the water down as well, lightly raining it down on Nanu to hopefully revive her. Nearly a minute passed before the girl stirred and moaned quietly. Becky smiled as Nanu opened her eyes.

"Mistress..." she murmured, looking up at Becky. "We can do that again, right?"

The blonde smiled. "Not right now, but yes, we can do that many more times. I thought you might like it, you little perv, you."

Nanu smiled back, allowing her Mistress to run the warm-but-cooler water over her body. She felt like she had no bones, and every nerve in her body was connected to her cunt. She might never walk again, she feared. But what a way to die.

Eventually, Becky rubbed more slippery soap all over Nanu's body and then rinsed it off. Lastly, she trickled a scented shampoo into her lover's hair and massaged it into her scalp. Nanu moaned in ecstasy at the pampering, and then Becky washed the cleanser out. While Nanu watched, she washed herself and then turned off the water. Carefully, she pulled Nanu to her feet, making sure her legs were steady.

Outside the shower, Becky wrapped a plush towel around Nanu and her hair, and then around herself. She led Nanu back to the bedroom by the hand and finished gently drying her, keeping the towel on her head for now.

"I cannot wait to show you my world, Nanu, but for now, we should lie down and dry off."

Nanu nodded. "Yes, Mistress. I am rather tired after all that eating and fucking."

"Would you like to look out my back window first?" Becky offered. "There's not much to see, just the backyard of my property, but it's daylight, so you can see something."

The Egyptian girl nodded again and Becky walked up to the window and pulled open her lavender curtains, letting the sunlight spill in. She then opened the window and gestured for Nanu to come forward and look. It was a pleasant April morning, and the sun was shining down already on her backyard and her gardens.

Nanu gazed out and drew in a breath. It was so very green. It was green around the Flavian villa near Rome, of course, but she could see trees here and types of flowers she'd never known before. She could also see a corner of an odd-looking building on the far side of the sward of grass that apparently belonged to her Mistress, but trees interfered with her view. More unreal houses of not-wealthy people?

"It is beautiful, Mistress," she sighed. "Do I really live here with you now?"

"Unless you decide otherwise one day, Nanu, yes," Becky said gently, smiling and snuggling into her from behind, her hands clasping on her lover's stomach. "Until then, this is where you live."

"I cannot imagine anywhere else I would rather be, Mistress..." Nanu said dreamily.

***

Two hours later...

Becky's eyes opened when she heard a rumbling, gurgling sound. She was lying on her side in her bed, holding Nanu, whose eyes also flicked open at the sound. A look passed between them for some moments as the sound growled around the room.

"Nanu, are you hungry again?" Becky asked.

Nanu shook her head slowly, but then her stomach gurgled more loudly than ever, and her eyes widened almost in panic. Becky put her hand down gently on Nanu's stomach, feeling what was happening. Nanu almost had her legs clenched up in a knot.

Oh, damn...

Becky got up quickly and scooped a frightened Nanu into her arms. She waddled across the room and through the door, turning sideways so that she didn't brain the smaller girl on the frame. She hurried to the bathroom and plunked the naked Nanu down on the seat. Nanu was looking up at her in a panic, but Becky was already hurrying out the door flipping on the exhaust fan and shutting the door.

"I'm right here, Nanu!" she called back into the bathroom as she slumped down against the wall. "Don't panic, and please, press that handle a lot!"

"MiiiiisssssstreeeeEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!" Nanu wailed as the inevitable occurred, followed by horrific and disgusting sounds blasting through the shut door. "Mistreeeeeeeeessssssssss!"

"You'll be fine, Nanu!" Becky replied, hopefully consolingly. "Just... I don't know, hold on and we'll fix you after."

Nanu let out a series of wails as the sounds got worse and worse. Becky just sat against the wall, her knees drawn up to her chin and a haunted look in her eyes.

Rebecca Nightingale Fischer, you damned fool! she thought to herself as the gastrointestinal holocaust continued inside the bathroom. You pumped her full of nitrates and preservatives, something her system has never dealt with before! Of course she's turning herself inside out! You were so eager to show off that you completely overlooked the fact that chemicals in our food can almost kill her!

"Mistresssssss!" Nanu wailed miserably, pressing the toilet handle regularly. "It hurts!"

"I'm sorry, baby!" Becky called back desperately, almost weeping herself. "Mistress promises, you'll be fine! I promise! Hang tight!"

Literally, please.

Nearly an hour of horror passed before Nanu seemed to stop talking and was strangely silent. Thankfully, the toilet seemed to have flushed once again not long before. Becky waited a little longer, just in case.

What do I tell her? That I forgot what that our food has ingredients that simply didn't exist in her time? That this is likely to happen again, even if we're careful? What do I tell that poor girl?

Becky pressed a hand over her eyes, trying to steel herself for what must come next. God, she hoped her bathroom fan was functioning correctly.

She was not normally a praying woman, but she looked up at the ceiling in her hall and crossed herself (just in case the Catholics were right) and stood up. She put her hand on the doorknob and took a deep breath...

"Nanu," she called gently. "I'm coming in..."

Becky opened the door and stepped inside. The first thing she noticed was that the room was surprisingly chilly. Also, there was barely any smell. Nanu, still sitting where Becky had put her, looked up at her with blurry eyes, but she was almost shivering.

"Oh, you poor dear," the blonde murmured, kneeling in front of her and putting her hands on Nanu's arms, massaging gently. Her skin was cold. "I'm so sorry."

"I'm cold and I'm burning all at once, Mistress..." Nanu whimpered miserably.

Becky hugged Nanu to her while keeping her sitting. It irritated Becky that her nipples chose then to get hard while pressed against Nanu's cold skin. "I'm so sorry..."

She took Nanu by the cheeks and kissed her gently and repeatedly, trying to distract her from her discomfort. Despite her suffering, Nanu kissed her back, hoping for any solace she could get. What a horrible experience for her. Nanu may have gotten food poisoning before, based on ancient, shoddy methods of food preservation, but this was something totally different, and couldn't be avoided.

"Let me clean you, my love," Becky said through the kisses she was putting all over Nanu's face and her chattering lips. "Then Mistress will take you in the shower again and warm you up, okay?"

Nanu sniffled and nodded, trusting that Rebe-kah had her best interests in mind. This experience had most definitely not been what she expected from the days of tomorrow. Becky helped Nanu stand, very gingerly, and did what needed to be done. She then opened the shower and got the water up to the temperature Nanu had told her earlier she preferred. She stepped aside and Nanu tiptoed in, wincing the whole way.

The two women stood quietly under the warm deluge, just holding one another close and saying nothing. Nanu snuggled herself between Becky's opulent breasts, taking comfort in the softness and trying to forget the burning pain in her sphincter. She hoped and prayed to any god that would listen that she never had to go through anything like that ever again.

When she was finally warm, Nanu looked up at Becky, a hint of a smile on her face, despite her discomfort down below. Becky smiled and kissed Nanu, gently and lovingly. They held the kiss for some time before Nanu asked a question. "Mistress... what happened?"

Becky sighed and considered what to say next. Nanu was being remarkably calm, given what she'd gone through. Becky brought her down so that they were kneeling in the water. Nanu, predictably, was sitting with her knees and thighs splayed, which opened her butt cheeks and was undoubtedly a relief for her. They knelt close, their knees between each other's legs. Becky put a hand on Nanu's cheek.

"It was my fault, Nanu, although I didn't mean for it to happen. I am sorry."