Time Rider Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello?"

"Heya, Lady Prof," Becky said cheerfully. "It's Becky."

What sounded like a gasp of delight emanated from the little box Becky held, and then the wonderful voice again. "Rebecca Nightingale Fischer! How are you, my dearest and most talented student?"

"I'm good, thanks," Becky replied, feeling a delicious tingle at the sound of that voice. "If you and Lord High Everything were free, I was hoping we might catch up."

"Knowing you, young lady, we might spend some time 'catching up', but that will hardly be the only thing that happens when we meet you. Blackwell Manor is my official residence now, why don't you drop by?"

Nanu listened in fascination. Her Mistress seemed to be speaking to a real person, but through the little box she was holding. Nanu had no idea how it worked, but she hoped Re-be-kah would tell her. She wanted a magic box of her own now, so she could talk to people.

If she knew any people.

"You finally moved out of Kleinburg and over to the Bridle Path where you belong, hm?" Becky mused, smiling and settling back into the tub for the conversation, looking at the ceiling while she talked. "I think I've only been over there once, so it'll be great to see it again. How does Friday sound?"

There was a pause from the other voice. "That sounds splendid; Michael and I both have the day off, so feel free to arrive as early as you like. Does that sound acceptable, darling?"

"Love it!" Becky gushed, smiling brightly. "I was hoping you'd both be available. Is it okay with you if I bring a girl I'm hosting from overseas? I promised her a good time, and immediately thought of you."

Nanu listened to the other voice, rapt. Even though they were obviously speaking Re-be-kah's awful En-gush language, the woman speaking sounded like a goddess. Nanu could've listened to her all day.

"A wonderful idea, my dear. I will tell Michael I arranged a play date with you, he will no doubt be as ready as my own self. We will see you and your friend on Friday morning at your convenience. Do you need my chauffeuse Glenda to come and pick you up?"

"Oh my goodness, that sounds tempting, but I've still got my beater car, I'll just drive up in it if you don't mind it profaning your driveway."

"As I have said to others in the past, worse cars than yours have profaned that driveway," the voice of a goddess laughed, even if Nanu had no clue what the voice was saying.

"I can't wait. See you then, prof," Becky said.

"Ta!"

And then the voice was gone. Nanu was strangely disappointed. Becky looked at her and grinned happily. "Okay, my love, I have arranged the best time for us, some days for now. It will be worth the wait, I promise."

"Who was that, Mistress?" Nanu asked. "And how did you talk to her from that little box?"

"That, Nanu, was one of two teachers who changed my life," Becky sighed, recalling her university days and how wonderful they were. "The voice you heard, that woman and her husband, they were my mentors, they're the ones who convinced me to follow my passion in the sciences, which is what I teach today. And I promise, you will love them."

Nanu made a wry face. "You want us to fuck teachers? Teachers are boring, Mistress, and severe."

"These ones aren't, I guarantee," Becky assured her. "You're going to love fucking them, Nanu. But first..."

Becky made Nanu move and then stood up out of the bath. "We have things to do tomorrow. We'll need to get you some real clothes, and we need to get you proper identification."

They would start getting Nanu's life in order soon enough.

***

Becky's bedroom, not long after the bath...

Nanu trusted Re-be-kah when she said she wouldn't be gone long, she's only be going to a shop at the corner. She asked Nanu to stay put in the bedroom, which the Egyptian girl, for the most part, did.

Okay, she might have skidded down the hallway in the foot covers called 'socks', and she might have tried turning the tiny suns in the bathroom on and off again a few times, bit mostly, she just looked at her truly magnificent body in the large mirror Mistress had in her room.

When Becky came upstairs, Nanu was lying on her side, propped up on one elbow, looking at herself in the mirror and masturbating eagerly. Her eyes were locked on her reflection, her lithe legs spread wide and her fingers churning in her wet, squelching pussy. Becky smiled and shook her head, simply waiting and watching at the door while her house guest got her rocks off.

Nanu finally pitched down onto her back, shaking and groaning, arching her hips off the floor while she pushed her little fingers as deep inside herself as she could. Her teeth clenched before she squealed wantonly and then flopped on the carpet, breathing heavily and seemingly boneless. Her deeply tan skin was glistening with perspiration.

Nanu turned her head slowly, looking over at the door through glazed eyes. She smiled tiredly when she saw her Mistress and nodded. "I behaved while you were gone."

"Well, if defiling yourself keeps you from misbehaving, then I'll call that a win," Becky said casually as she strolled into the room and sat down on the edge of the bed, holding some small bags made of a substance Nanu did not recognize. "I got you some clothes at the corner store, I think they'll work for the moment."

Weary as she was from her orgasm, Nanu still managed to clamber to her feet and walk over to stand in front of Becky, eyeing the bag curiously, and Becky noticed.

"You're wondering what this is?" she asked, holding up the shiny grey bag. "It's the plastic again, we use for just about... well, everything, I guess."

She took the contents of the bag out and handed it to Nanu, who examined it curiously, crinkling it in her hands and even stretching it.

Then she put a bit of it in her mouth, as if tasting it.

"I know it's different, honey, but don't eat plastic, it'll kill you," Becky said gently, taking the bag from Nanu finally. "I'll teach you more about plastic later. Look here..."

She had indeed found some clothing in Nanu's size (she hoped), and she now displayed them for the Egyptian girl. Since it was still early Spring out, and mostly cool, she went with clothes that covered rather more than Nanu would have liked, but it would beat listening to the girl complain about being cold.

"So I got you some sweats and some underwear, along with socks, shoes, and some tee shirts," Becky began, holding the clothes up for inspection. "I know they're a little drab, but they're just for wearing outside until we get you some new clothes. It's not like you have to wear them around here."

Nanu made a wry face. Most of the clothing, the so-called 'sweats', were drab grey and decidedly unattractive. "It's ugly. Can't I just wear the burning cock shirt outside?"

Becky snickered. "Not by itself, no, darling. You'll get too cold. It's only early Spring here in Toronto. I just need you to wear this crap to stay warm while I take you downtown to get you clothes you'll like."

If it weren't for her tits and her ass, I could shop for her at fucking Baby Gap... Becky thought to herself. "I've also called the school I work at to tell them I won't be in tomorrow, something came up. Another teacher will substitute for me."

"It is nice of the other teacher to do that for you, Mistress," Nanu said, looking at the panties Becky had brought home. Underthings in her own time were rather sad affairs made of linen and not at all attractive, they were mostly just meant to keep a man's cock in place or deal with the smell of a woman who didn't know how to clean herself. These underthings Re-be-kah had brought back were bright colours and made of a stretchy material. They were also small, which pleased Nanu.

"People could almost see my cunt if I wore these, Mistress," she remarked, holding one up to the sunlight coming in through the window. "I like them."

Becky giggled. "Trust me, I have much smaller pairs of panties than that, Nanu. Let me show you..."

She stood and put her thumbs into the edges of her black yoga pants, pulling and shimmying them down. Nanu's eyes widened as her Mistress stood up again, revealing what she'd been wearing beneath the yoga pants- the black thong was tiny and lacy, barely covering her pussy. Becky turned around slowly, letting Nanu see the thin string that composed the behind and disappeared between her lovely ass cheeks.

"These are the kind of panties that sexy girls wear in my time, Nanu," Becky said, looking over her shoulder and winking as she wiggled her butt at the Egyptian girl. Nanu reached out, almost in a trance, her tiny hand caressing the smooth cheek and also feeling the fabric.

"So why did you get me the ugly big ones, Mistress?" she asked, her voice almost a whine. "Boys could really see my cunt if I wore this type of thing."

Becky giggled as she turned around, letting Nanu see the front again, little more than a lacy black triangle that hid her goodies, and only barely. "The store I got your clothes at doesn't carry underwear like this, baby, but I'll take you to a store that does, I promise."

"Good," Nanu said, nodding. "I want to impress the boys when I show them my underwear."

Becky couldn't help but picture Nanu hanging upside down from a jungle gym in a playground, her skirt flopping and showing off her thong to absolutely everyone in the vicinity. Not a single head would remain unturned, that was certain. At least until the police were called. "Let me show you some of the other styles of panties I have, and you can decide what you like..."

Becky wiggled over to the dresser in the corner of her bedroom, still wearing only her panties and her tight tee shirt. She gazed at the dresser, thinking of the first time Mark had snuck into her house and fucked her in here. It seemed so long ago somehow, even though it had technically only been a few weeks at best. Time travel made calendars... hazy. Becky was already several weeks older than she should been, technically. Her birthday was no longer accurate. It was weird.

Pushing these thoughts aside, she rummaged around in a drawer and then nodded when she found what she was looking for. She had dozens of pairs of panties (it might have been a small fetish), but she also had a fairly good idea what Nanu would approve of- the skimpier, the better.

She brought several pairs back to the bed and laid them out for Nanu to look at. "This is just a small sample of my collection, but you'll get the idea and what's available."

Nanu peered at them before looking up at Becky. "Your collection? Do you take them from other girls after you beat them up? Like a prize or a trophy?"

Becky paused but then snickered. Count on Nanu to think in terms of panties as gory battle trophies. "No, sweetie, I just meant that I like panties and buying them in different styles and colours. That way, when I fuck a boy, I know exactly what to wear for him to arouse him."

"Ah, I see," Nanu said, instantly understanding now. She picked up the various types, examining them. There were French cuts, boy cuts, hipster, tanga, bikini, g-string... not surprisingly, it was the last type that held her attention the longest. "Are these panties always necessary, Mistress? Can't a girl just walk around without them?"

"You could," Becky allowed, nodding. "Usually when I am wearing a skirt, but there's lots of times I don't wear panties."

"Do you wear them when you are teaching?" Nanu asked, looking at her mistress.

"I... usually, yes," Becky replied, blushing. "It's a good idea to wear them when you're working."

"Because students could look up your skirt and see your cunt and then they wouldn't be paying attention to what you were trying to teach them, yes?" Nanu concluded.

"That's one way of thinking about it," Becky sighed. The girl wasn't wrong, but Becky didn't want to give her a civics lesson right now either. "Here's a good rule, my love... wear underwear when you're doing something important that has nothing to do with sex, okay?"

Nanu frowned. "What could be more important than fucking?"

Becky just sighed and stripped off her tee and her panties, now as naked as her charge. She sat down on the bed and pulled Nanu into her lap. Nanu readily straddled Becky, their breasts squashed together and her hands around her mistress' shoulders. Becky smiled, her hands resting on Nanu's hips.

"Tonight, we'll eat and have all sorts of fun, and I'll show you how some things work," Becky said. "Tomorrow, we go shopping for clothes and some other things."

Nanu nodded, her hazel eyes shining brightly. She was looking forward to learning everything.

***

Dinnertime...

Becky came up the stairs, peering into her bedroom and noticing that Nanu wasn't there. She looked in the bathroom, thinking the little scamp might be fucking around with the lights again, but she wasn't there, either. She then noticed that the door to the spare room was open.

She went inside and found Nanu kneeling at the window, her chin resting on her hands as she gazed outside, watching the street. She seemed fascinated, and the more Becky thought about it, the more she realized this made complete sense. Of course, Nanu could actually see all that much, because of the trees that lined the street, but what was happening just below had her rapt attention.

"Like what you see?" she asked, coming up behind Nanu and stroking her fingers through the girl's long black hair.

"I don't have the words, mistress," Nanu sighed, still watching. "Everyone is so tall. And the metal monsters are everywhere, but they stay on the black road."

Becky giggled. "They are driven by people, Nanu, just like chariots were in your day. The people are inside them, that's all. And yes, they can be dangerous if the people driving them are not careful, or if people on foot walk in front of them..."

Nanu blushed slightly at that.

"But don't worry, I'll teach you how to be safe," Becky promised. "I have one of those metal things myself, you know."

Nanu turned and looked at her with wide eyes. "You own a monster?"

Becky smirked. "Yes, most adults do, darling. They are not monsters, they are just machines. They get us from one place to another."

Nanu seemed hesitant. "What... what are the machines called in your En-gush?"

Becky smiled. "Well, we commonly call them 'cars', but the actual word is 'automobile', I believe."

"It would scare me to be in one," the smaller girl said. "You're sure it will not eat me?"

Becky laughed. "I've been driving my monster for almost ten years now, darling, and it hasn't eaten me. I promise, we'll take it slow. However, I came up to tell you that it's time to make dinner, and I wanted to know if you'd care to watch."

Nanu nodded and let Becky take her by the hand and lead her back downstairs. "I was thinking I would let you decide what we eat, darling. I'll put out some things, and you can choose a couple that I'll make a meal from."

Nanu nodded and Becky put an apron on over her nude body, just in case she ended up cooking more bacon. The smaller girl watched as she pulled various things out of the fridge, some of which were obviously fruits and vegetables, others being meats in various forms.

"Wassa?" she asked, pointing at something that looked like thin, round slices of a vaguely pinkish-brown colour.

"What, that?" Becky said somewhat distractedly, looking at what Nanu was pointing to for a quick second before returning her attention to the fridge. She remembered to revert to Latin. "That's just bologna, it's nothing to worry about."

"Ba-lo..." Nanu repeated, picking up some slices and popping them in her mouth when Becky wasn't looking.

"Let's see here," Becky mumbled, bent over and inside the fridge, which was very nice, but way too big for her personal needs. "I've clearly gotta go shopping soon. Here's some salad mix, and then we have some-"

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!"

The unexpected (and rather disconcerting) sound compelled Becky to rear back out of the fridge and whirl around, wondering what wild animal had somehow made its way into her home. She paused when she saw Nanu standing there, her eyes wide in shock and her cheeks bulging like a chipmunk's while she tried to masticate on all the bologna she had stuffed in her mouth.

Her lips couldn't even quite shut.

"Nanu," Becky said in quiet disbelief, blinking and shaking her head for a moment, and forgetting to speak in Latin. "Did you just snarf all my bologna?"

"Ba... lo..." Nanu mumbled, trying to force it down her gullet. She looked like an ostrich trying to swallow a doorknob.

Becky just watched as Nanu performed some peristaltic wizardry with her throat until, against all odds, the bologna was gone from her mouth. The Egyptian girl was touching her lips with her fingers and then looking at her fingers in wonder. She even licked them at one point before looking up at Becky, her eyes flooded with wonder.

"Mistress," she said quietly. "I want more ba-lo."

"Wait, what?" Becky blurted, shaking her head again, as if she couldn't believe what she'd just heard. "Did you just say you want more bologna?"

"Yes," Nanu replied earnestly, nodding. "It is the best thing I have ever eaten. I never want to eat anything else ever again."

"Nanu, you can't just eat bologna for the rest of your life," Becky pointed out.

"But, mistress, I will die if I don't have more!" Nanu whined rather dramatically. "I don't want to die!"

"Dying is exactly what you'll do if you try to eat nothing but ba-lo," Becky pressed, failing to notice she was now using Nanu's word for the damnable stuff. "It's full of nitrates and all those things that gave you the raging shits this morning. Remember that?"

"But it's the best thing I've ever eaten, mistress," Nanu continued to whine. "People who don't love ba-lo are stupid!"

"Nanu, it's full of those nitrates and preservatives, crazy amounts of the stuff," Becky iterated firmly. "You'll shit yourself to death, woman."

The Egyptian girl looked positively heartbroken.

"I'm not saying you can never have ba-lo, all I'm saying is that you can't eat just ba-lo or you will die on my toilet, and I am not explaining that to the vigiles."

Nanu sighed loudly and looked put out. "Fiiiiiine."

"As your body adapts, you'll be able to eat more and more things," the blonde woman assured her. "But it will take time, and you will never be able to survive on ba-lo alone. It's not very good for you, even if it tastes good."

"Then why does your society have it at all?" Nanu asked, frowning.

"We like things that are bad for us too, sometimes," Becky said, feeling the need to defend her era from this sort of punitive accusation. Frankly, she'd never seen herself having to answer for her world to people from bygone ages who were observing how they did things in modern times. "Indulgences, I guess."

"Will we be eating anything nearly as good as ba-lo for dinner?" Nanu asked, looking to change the subject now that she had been thwarted from true happiness.