Time Rider Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just you watch," Becky said, accepting the challenge.

To Nanu's surprise, they ended up eating vegetables and cooked fish, things she was familiar with, and they tasted good. To her delight, she was even allowed to have dessert, a bowl of something her mistress called 'ice cream'. It was cold, sweet, and delicious. It was three different colours, and they all tasted great. She was positively giddy by the time she'd finished her bowl. Becky suspected that Nanu was also on an incredible sugar high.

"So what do you want to do before bed, my love?" Becky asked as she did the dishes. "I know it's been a long day."

Nanu thought about that. "Well, we need to bathe again, and to fuck, but before then, Mistress, can you show me more of your world using the magic boxes?"

"Of course we can," Becky said cheerfully. "And it's not only my world anymore, Nanu, it's your world too now. It's our world."

Nanu thought about that for some time and then nodded. "Please show me my new world, Mistress. There must be so much to see."

Some minutes later, they were in Becky's little office, surrounded by her file cabinets and sitting at her desk where she kept her computer. Nanu watched in fascination as Re-be-kah used a small device in her hand to control the glowing black box sitting on the short table.

"Would you like to see Egypt, sweetheart?" Becky asked.

Nanu nodded eagerly. Even if her land had been taken over by the sandy-assed Arab nomads, she still wanted to see her homeland.

Becky called up some pictures that she thought Nanu might recognize. She Googled pictures of the Sphynx, the pyramids of Giza, the Nile river.

"What are all the endless ugly buildings, Mistress?" Nanu asked, frowning.

"Those are homes, mostly," Becky said, realizing she might have opened a can of worms. "Egypt is a very populous country these days."

"Is it mighty?" the younger girl predictably asked.

"Well... no," Becky admitted. "At least, not compared to the great countries of the world."

"Stupid Arabs," Nanu muttered, folding her arms and scowling. "At least they didn't fuck up the great monuments of our gods and kings. What about you, Mistress? What of your ancestors?"

Becky considered. "My ancestors are from Britain, mostly. Do you remember who the Britons were? We talked about them earlier, the musicians."

Nanu nodded. "Savages. Their stinky warriors were captured in war by the Romans and paraded through the streets of Rome. They were tall, wild-eyed, and they stank. They painted themselves blue. You don't win wars by painting yourself blue. Your ancestors were stupid, Mistress."

Becky started calling up pictures of England, intent on showing Nanu the beautiful countryside. She excitedly clicked on a picture of Stonehenge.

"This is a religious site my ancestors erected," she explained, making sure the picture filled the frame of the screen. "It was made about the same time as your Sphynx and your pyramids, around four-thousand and five-hundred years ago."

Nanu looked at the stone monument and frowned. "That's it? My ancestors gifted the Horemakhet and the meri to the world and your ancestors stacked rocks in a circle? No wonder the Romans conquered them, Mistress. Your ancestors were small and weak!"

"They're very big rocks," Becky mumbled, blushing and feeling silly now that Nanu had given her some perspective. Nanu's people were the rulers of a great and sophisticated empire at the same time that Becky's were smearing themselves with woad and probably stuffing berries up their noses. "More like giant slabs, really. What else do you want to see?"

Nanu thought about it. "Can the magic box show us people fucking?"

Becky should have seen that coming. "I... yes, it could, but I try to not use my computer for that," she lied. She'd recently come to enjoy watching student and teacher-themed porn, after all. "I try to use it for my schooling and for research."

"Why would you use it for boring stuff like that when you could use it to watch people fuck?" Nanu asked, confused. Sometimes her Mistress didn't make sense.

"I know," Becky said, brightening up. "You like to dance, right? Why don't I play music for you and we can dance to it? You can hear music from this time now."

Nanu nodded eagerly again. Becky thought about what to play, trying to make an emotional connection with Nanu.

Well, she says she likes the flaming cock-sack shirt...

Seconds later, YouTube was open and an electric guitar began playing. The drums and the bass thumping in made Nanu jump for a second, but then she began listening. Becky was nodding her head and beginning to dance, which Nanu began to do as well, imitating her Mistress. Soon enough, the iconic voice began singing.

"Let me take you to the movie

Can I take you to the show?

Let me be yours ever truly

Can I make your garden grow?"

Nanu began to jump and prance around with the music once she'd found the rhythm, instinctively moving her body and enjoying what Jimmy Page was making her do with it. Still naked, she danced for sheer enjoyment, but also showing off for Becky. The voice continued on now.

"From the houses of the holy

We can watch the white doves go

From the door comes Satan's daughter

And it only goes to show

You know!"

The two girls laughed and danced together, Nanu enthralled by the sounds of the music and also the singing. She'd never heard anything like it before and knew she'd never get enough of it. They finally collapsed on the floor together, back to back, still laughing. Nanu's hand found Becky's and squeezed it.

"Mistress, that music is wonderful," Nanu breathed, still exhilarated. "It was so happy and lively! Please, who sang it?"

"It's the group that uses the flaming cock symbol on the shirt you like," Becky said. "Their name is Led Zeppelin. Try and say it with me. Lllllled..."

"Llllllllet..."

"Zzzzep-elin."

"Thzhep-li..."

"Buzz your teeth, like a bee, Nanu," Becky instructed. "Zzzzzzzzz..."

"Zzzzzz..."

"Zzzzep."

"Zzzzep."

"Zeppelin."

"Zepli."

"Very close, I'm so proud of you!" Becky gushed, turning and hugging Nanu now. "And there's so much more music for you to listen to and dance to!"

"May I listen to more, Mistress?" Nanu asked, her eyes bright. "What else is there?"

Becky played more music, watching Nanu figure out how to dance to it all. In short order, Nanu could dance and shimmy like Elvis, go-go dance, do the Hustle, and twerk.

"These dances are so much fun, Mistress!" Nanu gushed, shaking her butt in Becky's face. The blonde woman laughed and smacked one of her lover's ass cheeks, making Nanu squeak, but keep dancing.

"Just wait until I teach you the Charleston, then," Becky said, not at all surprised that Nanu learned the moves so quickly. She was an accomplished little dancer, after all. "Looks like you've built up a sweat, babe, you ready for another bath or a shower?"

"Can you teach me how to control the water, Mistress?" Nanu asked hopefully. "I promise to be careful."

"Okay, as long as you remember that it costs money to run the water," Becky said, holding up a finger. "And I don't want you flooding the place, either."

Nanu nodded her assent and Becky led the way back to the bathroom. She showed Nanu how to work the sink first, explaining that it was just a smaller version of the bathtub, so easier to manage. Once Nanu understood how to regulate the hot and cold water, Becky allowed her to try and use the shower function in the tub. Nanu found the temperature she liked and then pulled on the knob that controlled the showerhead, squealing in delight when the water jetted out.

"This is so much fun!" she exclaimed, bouncing and clapping.

"You're forgetting the most fun part of a shower," Becky purred as they stepped in. The two women sank to their knees and immediately began making out under the deluge. Before things got too hot and heavy, Becky broke off the kiss, making Nanu whine as she stood up. She pulled the showerhead out of its holder.

"Get ready, Nanu," she whispered as she held the showerhead pointing down, a sly smile on her face as she switched the water from the spray setting to the jets. "Remember this? You're about to scream your head right off..."

Nanu was still looking at her Mistress' face, bracing herself, but her eyes snapped open suddenly and she get out a strangled cry as Becky turned the showerhead over, placing it right under Nanu's pussy and letting the water batter her netherlips and clit unannounced.

Nanu shuddered violently, Becky's arm wrapping around her small body to hold her in place. The Egyptian girl's eyes rolled up into her head and she came in mere seconds, wailing like she was possessed, and her body going through a warp-spasm of ecstasy.

She sagged in Becky's arm, her body now limp but trembling. Becky smiled and simply held the girl until she stirred and came to. Nanu looked up at her through heavily lidded eyes.

"You broke my cunt, Mistress..." she managed to say in a tiny voice.

Becky giggled and rested her against the back of the tub, before smiling wickedly. "Want to see me use it on myself and watch me cum? I'm an old hand at this."

Nanu nodded tiredly, but watched intently. Becky began teasing herself with the showerhead, moving it around her pussy and inner thighs, never keeping it in one place for long, and keeping the spray light. She made sighing and cooing noises, shivering deliciously. Nanu seemed to have recovered and was watching in fascination, her own legs spread while she gently massaged her pussylips.

Becky moaned and pinched at her nipples while she played the water directly over her womanhood, squirming and gyrating as the spray pleasured her. Nanu watched her Mistress' skin turn rather pink, Re-be-kah's breaths starting to shorten and come in gasps. Her tiny hand played with her pussy faster, her earlier fatigue seemingly forgotten.

Becky moved the little key below the spouts to the other size of the nozzle, the gentle rain effect once again becoming three concentrated jets that battered her cunt and clit from right below, like she had done to Nanu. Her breath caught in her throat and she shuddered, holding on for as long as she could before surrendering to the orgasm. She normally had more control than this, but maybe the thrill of masturbating in front of Nanu had made her more excited and sensitive than normal.

No matter what the reason, the climax was one of the hardest Becky had ever given herself, and better than what some lovers had given her. She screeched through clenched teeth, almost doubling over as her pussy turned itself inside out from the intense waves of ecstasy that tore at her. A full thirty seconds passed before she tumbled backwards, lying on her back in the tub and staring at the ceiling, gulping air like a fish out of water.

Nanu got on her hands and knees and crept forward, removing the showerhead from Becky's hand and looking at her Mistress' body. Her pussy was still twitching from the orgasm. That had been great fun to watch.

"Mistress, you're pissing yourself," she remarked, even if she didn't blame Becky. She'd done it, after all.

"Yeah, that... happens to me sometimes..." Becky said breathlessly, still staring up at nothing.

"It happens to me too," Nanu said affectionately, crawling over her Mistress and then settling down to snuggle into her, their pussies kissing gently.

Becky shivered before making a quizzical face. "Nanu, are you pissing on my cunt?"

"Maybe a little," the raven-haired girl sighed, still snuggling. "I wanted to share the moment with you."

"That's fair," Becky allowed, too tired to actually care. They were in a shower after all, so they could get clean. "Did you enjoy that?"

"Mmmm, yes," Nanu purred, nodding a little, her head resting on Becky's large boobs. "It will be one of my new favourite things to do while you are gone."

"Just remember the rules," Becky iterated before sitting up wearily and dislodging Nanu from her cleavage. "We should get a good night's sleep, my love. Tomorrow is a big day in setting up the rest of your new life."

"Can we fuck again?" Nanu asked somewhat predictably.

"Tell you what," Becky giggled, turning off the water and leading Nanu out of the shower. "If I fall asleep, you can just do what you want with me until you cum, but then you have to sleep. We'll have a good fuck in the morning and shower again to get ready. Deal?"

"Yes, Mistress."

An hour later...

They were lying wrapped up in one another, and Becky hoped that she'd tired Nanu out to the place that the insatiable little brat would go to sleep. Becky must have made her cum at least eight times, and hopefully all the ba-lo would not wake her up in the middle of the night.

"Thank you, Mistress," Nanu said dreamily, holding herself against Becky. It was the most comforting and secure thing she had ever felt or could imagine, even more than hugging her beloved sister, Kiya. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, Nanu," Becky whispered back, caressing Nanu's damp, dark hair lovingly.

"You'll always keep me safe, right?" the tiny girl asked. "You and M-ark."

Becky nodded. "In saecula saeculorum."

The two women kissed lovingly before drifting off into a deep sleep, wrapped in each other's arms.

***

Monday morning...

After waking up with vigorous girl-fucking and licking one another's pussies, followed by a shower, they were now eating breakfast. Becky decided to wait until after they'd finished the meal before getting dressed, just in case Nanu proved sloppy in the morning.

"I love this dish, Mistress," Nanu said as she powered her way through the bowl in front of her. It was full of sweet berries and a type of crunchy cereal she didn't know, all mixed into a goopy white paste that looked like thick cum. In her own time, it was called 'oxygala'.

"Do you remember what I told you it's called?" Becky asked, pausing in eating.

Nanu closed her eyes for a minute. "Parrrrr-fayyyy."

"That's right," Becky said, nodding and very pleased. "The white stuff is called yogurt. If you put berries and other things in it, it's called a parfait. They're fun and even good for you."

"Can ba-lo go in the parfait?" Nanu asked hopefully.

"No, Nanu," Becky snickered. "Even you couldn't possibly like that horror, and I'd probably get put in jail for creating it."

"Your big free society doesn't sound very free to me," Nanu mumbled under her breath as she shoveled more parfait in her mouth.

Back upstairs they went, after Nanu got a lesson in how to wash the dishes and put them in the dishwasher, even if she wasn't allowed to operate it yet. They cleaned up at the bathroom sink, Nanu being told that they were not having another shower, and went into the bedroom to get dressed.

Becky tried to teach Nanu about coordinating her clothes so that she didn't look like a complete lunatic, and was mostly successful. Nanu couldn't decide which socks she liked best and asked to wear one of each. If Becky could keep the madness down to that level, she'd call it a win.

Nanu might not have been terribly impressed with the colour or shape of the track suit she was now wearing, but she had to admit that it kept her warm. Becky had fitted her into a plain white tee shirt beneath, and some underwear. Last on were the shoes, and these were proving difficult for Nanu.

"They are squeezing my feet, Mistress," the girl said, frowning down at the offending footwear.

Becky knelt and adjusted the Velcro straps after loosening the shoes a little. She wasn't about to get into the drama of shoelaces with Nanu, that was for damned sure. "They might be uncomfortable for a bit, sweetie, but new shoes are like that for everyone. Once you walk in them for a little bit, they'll feel just fine, I promise."

She stepped aside and gestured to the hallway. "Go ahead and walk, Nanu."

It was strange, because Nanu seemed suddenly unsure of how to walk. As she put her feet forward, she was almost wobbly. It occurred to Becky that Nanu wasn't used to not being able to feel the floor or the ground beneath her, but with over an inch of rubber in the way, she was having trouble trusting her balance.

Holding her arms out to the sides as if she were walking a tightrope, Nanu wobbled down the hallway and back, a little more sure of herself on the return. Becky smiled and hugged her when she got back to the bedroom. "You'll be running in no time."

They headed downstairs (slowly), and Becky made sure everything was turned off. She slipped on a light windbreaker and then opened the front door. Nanu waited on the porch while Becky locked the door behind them.

"You need to lock your door, Mistress?" the Egyptian girl asked, rather puzzled. "Are there still criminals in your time?"

"My era isn't perfect, Nanu," Becky admitted, feeling strangely silly for coming from a time where criminals still existed. "It still has problems, but you'll learn about them in due course. Some of the problems will be ones you're familiar with, others will be new to you. I'll teach you."

"Good enough," Nanu said with a nod as they headed down the steps. "Now where are we going?"

"We need to go downtown," Becky replied, thinking that issue through. Not only had she promised to buy new clothes for Nanu, but the chroniques merchant she'd been dealing with was located squarely downtown. There was no way in Hell anyone from her own era could forge the sort of documentation that Nanu would need to rely on to be safe, so someone from the time-travelling community was Becky's only hope.

In a city of six million people, there had to be more than one temporal merchant, but damned if Becky knew where (or how) to find them yet. So this one guy was her go-to.

She also pondered how to get downtown. Nanu was already afraid of cars, so maybe taking her old junker wasn't the best idea. A taxi? Still a car.

The subway station that went directly downtown wasn't far away, and while Nanu wouldn't have any clue what a train was, maybe seeing other people on it with her would calm her down. That, and the walk to the subway station would help break in her shoes.

"We're taking a little walk to a place that has a special chariot that will bring us where we need to go," she said, beginning to walk down the street, holding Nanu's hand. She got the feeling the other girl was only partially paying attention, since she was once again looking around and gawking at the sights of Becky's street. "It's not far."

Becky's street was a nice one, lined with endless trees, and the houses had gardens. The noise of downtown and the city in general was remote. If it bothered Nanu, it wasn't showing yet, because she was still in awe of her surroundings. People walked by them, smiling and waving. Becky greeted them and Nanu smiled and waved back as well. She even figured out how to say 'Hello!' from listening to Re-be-kah and the strangers.