Time Rider Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nanu didn't make it more than three strokes up and down before she clapped her and over her mouth and screamed into it, her entire body shaking as she came. Once she'd recovered, she began moving up and down again, a little faster, determined to have at least one more orgasm before she died. She straightened her torso and kept moving up and down, her eyes closed and a shameless moaning escaping her lips.

She lasted a little longer this time, but still ended up clamping both hands over her mouth and screeching, almost convulsing before she simply wilted, collapsing forward on to the god beneath her, eyes wide open but unseeing, chest heaving as she tried to breathe.

"Determined little thing, isn't she?" Karen mused, looking on, even while she made love to Becky. How she'd missed this feeling with her favourite student.

"You'd have to be, to survive what she did pretty much her whole life," the blonde replied with a sigh, undulating beneath her teacher. "She's such a sweetheart, but she surprises me sometimes with a brutal mercenary streak. And her morals are... decidedly different from ours."

"Noted," Karen said before leaning down and kissing Becky heatedly, squashing their tits together. They were swallowing one another's tongues, grinding and girl-fucking their way to bliss, until Becky wailed into Karen's mouth, cumming hard. Karen followed moments later, bathing Becky's pussy in her sticky essence.

They wrapped themselves up in one another, kissing deeply and just enjoying the shared post-orgasm bliss. It had been too long, and Becky would do her damndest to make sure that didn't happen again. She almost giggled through the kiss as she thought about the fact that she had access to a time machine, if she really needed to see to the issue.

She and Karen rolled themselves together into Mike's side, snuggling into him while Nanu seemed quite content to simply remain motionless on top of him. Given that she was almost bolted down to his cock, she might not have had much of a choice in the matter, mind.

"You okay there, Prof?" Becky asked, smirking up at him while she caressed her other idol.

"Might've been a while since I've been in anyone quite this tight," Mike replied, smiling and pretending to wince, as if being clamped inside Nanu was somehow painful.

"Excuse you, sir," Karen chimed, trying to sound indignant, but failing as she giggled. "Am I to understand I am not tight enough for you?"

"You're the perfect amount of tightness, Gordon, and you know it," the huge blond man said, reaching over and caressing his wife's butt cheeks. Karen purred contentedly at the contact, snuggling into Becky even more. Becky sighed, because she loved watching the profs together. She'd never seen two people more desperately in love, or more perfect for one another.

"So is it just you and Nanu in your little arrangement?" Karen asked, looking down at her student and gently poking her nose.

"Well," Becky began before offering a weak smile. "It's complicated?"

"Given what a hard time you had earlier, perhaps I shouldn't be surprised," mused the older woman, smiling kindly. "Are you hiding another girl from elsewhere in the world?"

"No," Becky said, blushing. "I..."

If she couldn't tell these two, who could she tell?

"There might be an angle with one of my students," she confessed.

"Rebecca Nightingale Fischer," Karen said, her smile becoming a smirk. "You and a student? You naughty girl. Not that Michael and I are in any place to judge, of course."

"Don't I know it," Becky giggled. "Yeah, there is. Or there will be. I don't know how to explain it."

"One of those moments again, clearly," Mike said, his other hand stroking down Nanu's back. She looked positively tiny on top of him, like a kitten gone to sleep. She was stirring and slowly coming back to life. "Don't try too hard, Rebecca."

"Yessir," she said rather reflexively, but she also enjoyed the little tingle she always got from obeying him. "Mark and I, and Nanu, will be a thing by the time summer rolls around."

"M-ark?" Nanu mumbled tiredly, almost yawning. Had she fallen asleep? "What about M-ark, Mistress?"

"She calls you Mistress, hm?" Karen observed. "It looks like I'm not the only one with a kitten on my hands."

Becky blushed. "She... insists she be allowed. I've tried to break the habit, no dice."

She looked at Nanu now. "I was just explaining about waiting until the summer before we will be seeing Mark."

"You get to see him all the time at school," Nanu pointed out. "But you say you can't fuck him. I hope they understand, because I sure don't."

"Nonlocal measurement," Karen said, listening to the two younger women speak in Latin, although she was talking to her husband. "Low-entropy probability that falls outside the Born System."

"And deterministic despite a Dirac constant and equation," Mike said before he chuckled and began sitting Nanu up straight. She shuddered and gasped deeply, seeming to have forgotten that she was speared on him. Her eyes were wide as she stared down at where her pussy was split wide apart by his massive erection. She didn't seem to be able to process anything like that fitting inside her.

"Christ," Becky muttered, shaking her head. "I'm supposed to be a physics teacher, and I have no damn clue what you two are talking about."

"Ultimately, determinism," Mike replied, letting Nanu try to adjust. "I remember teaching you the concept."

"And I remember the lessons," Becky sighed. "Never thought they'd be applied to me personally. I keep forgetting you two are religious."

"I think it's pretty much a given that you, my dear, are meant to study quantum crystallography," Karen cooed, stroking the blonde's cheek. "So of course, Michael and I will teach you everything we know, and will help you further on that path. You were, without question, our most gifted student. This is your chance."

"What's everyone talking about, Mistress?" Nanu asked, shifting around her hips to make sure they weren't actually fractured. "You're talking in your stupid En-gush."

"Nanu, we'll speak Latin so that you're not left out," the goddess said gently, reaching over and stroking the Egyptian girl's thigh. "We were asking Rebecca if she wanted to come and teach with us soon, instead of staying where she is."

Nanu considered and then looked at Becky. "Mistress, I think you're very smart, but I'd think you were very stupid if you didn't take this offer. And take M-ark with you, maybe it'll make him less stupid."

"I guess that settles it," Becky sighed, shaking her head. "I can't refute those points."

"This Mark of yours sounds like a real charmer," Karen teased, finally sitting up and then clambering off Becky. She moved aside while her former student sat upright, rotating her neck and stretching her shoulders. "He must be a demon in the sack if you're willing to put up with his apparent lack of intelligence."

"He's not stupid, he's just... he doesn't find applying his brain power all that agreeable, except to get himself out of trouble," Becky explained. "As for him being a demon in the sack, he's not bad, but... well, I'd been going through a dry spell when this all happened."

"There is no excuse whatsoever for you to be going through a dry spell, young lady," Mike told her, sitting up and still keeping Nanu in his lap. But she squeaked when he turned her around, still nailed to him by his cock, which felt like it was battering her rib cage from below. Her eyes were wide as she just sat and listened. "You're every bit as attractive as you are intelligent, Rebecca, so if you're experiencing a dearth of sex, that's just you being difficult."

"It's hard to find partners who measure up," Becky grumped. "Except for Nanu, of course."

Nanu sniffed and nodded righteously, happy to be included in whatever the fuck they were all talking about. She was used to being ignored as a slave, she had no intention of being ignored now that she was a free woman.

"You'll come to the housewarmings, yes?" Karen asked. "The third and the fourth weekends of this month."

"You're having two housewarmings?" Becky asked. "Why two?"

"One is the official housewarming, where I take over as head of the Blackwell elder line and its operations," Karen replied. "The one the following weekend is of a more fun and... well, risqué nature. The invite list for that is much more select. You and Nanu simply must come to both."

Becky turned her head to look at Nanu. "Did you understand all that, my love?"

Nanu thought about it. "Ka-ren is becoming Mistress of this palace and there are two celebrations, one official, and one that is... naughty. She wants us to come to both."

She leaned forward toward Becky now, her look an imploring one. "Can we please, Mistress?"

"Of course we can!" Becky laughed gaily. "I wouldn't miss this for all the gold on earth!"

More joyous laughter, and they all embraced one another, finding partners and beginning the lovemaking again.

***

Another hour later, the Byron Lounge...

"I'm really hoping you like this," Becky said as she poured the wine into her host's glasses. Mike and Karen were sitting on a large chesterfield together while Becky and Nanu were in a smaller loveseat across from them. The table the glasses were on was in the center. "You'll probably find it very unique."

"It's potent, I can already tell," Karen remarked, watching her student pour. "The nose is quite powerful from here."

"Interesting colour for a white wine, too," Mike added, noting the distinct amber tint to the liquid. His wife was right, it was strong. It almost stung the olfactory senses and poured like a syrup. Even Madeira wines were lighter than this. The maderizing process must have been unusually acute.

Becky handed each of her companions a glass and then sat down next to Nanu. The three women all looked at Mike, expecting him to lead the toast.

He nodded and held up his glass. "Dignitas amicorum pie zeses vivas."

Karen nodded and repeated the toast, but in English, the only time Nanu ever considered the language divine and lovely. "Worthy among your friends! Drink that you may live. May you live."

The bouquet was sharp, certainly, and Mike guessed the alcohol content was well north of fifteen percent. The wine was clearly meant to be sweet, but the robust body was definitive. This wine must have been aged longer than Becky had been alive. Where had she gotten it from?

He glanced over at his wife, who had an even more acute nose and sense of taste than he did, and she was examining her glass quietly. Karen was rolling it around inside her mouth quietly, letting it play over her refined palate. Her eyes caught his, and they knew what the other was thinking. Becky and Nanu watched quietly. It was always fascinating to Becky how these two operated.

"That's an Aglianico grape, I'm sure of it, even though I have never had one quite like that," Karen mused.

"It's been aged in clay," Mike agreed, nodding. "For a long time. The hangovers must be murder."

They both looked at Becky, who smiled hopefully. She wanted them to like it, but also hoped they wouldn't ask more questions she couldn't answer. She was doing her best.

"Rebecca, I'd like to have Jordan and Tatyana try this, may I call them in?" Mike asked. She nodded and he bipped his smartwatch, asking the former seneschal of Blackwell Manor and its current one to join them. They came in together some minutes later, while Mike and Karen were still discussing the wine.

"You rang, my friend?" Jordan asked, while Tatyana nodded her head respectfully. Jordan saw the bottles on the table, noting the amber colour. "Is that a Malvazia wine? Very strong, I can feel it tickling my nose from here."

"With Rebecca's permission, we would like for you two to try this," Karen suggested, standing and walking over to a small cupboard from which she retrieved two more glasses. "It's quite unlike anything either Michael or I have tried, and I thought we had a very broad palate by this point."

Karen poured two small glasses and brought them over to the pair. Jordan, who had been the Blackwell estate sommelier for decades, and Tatyana, its current sommelier, both examined the amber libation curiously. Jordan put the cup to his lips and sipped it. Tatyana did as well, the only reaction from her being her eyes narrowing slightly.

"That is very unique, I must say," the older man said finally. "It reminds me a Sangiovese in some ways, but... more primal somehow?"

"It is an Italian wine, I think," Tatyana added. "But unlike any I have tried before."

"It's what I imagine a Falernian wine would be like, if the genuine article thing still existed," Karen posited. "But those methods are lost. We only know them from poetry and accounts of Roman historians, such as Galen and Pliny. This is... wondrous to try."

Becky sighed slightly, relaxing. She was so worried about running into timelock that it was a relief she'd managed to let them actually taste the wine. The profs knew something was up, that she couldn't help them, and they would just have to figure out as much as they could on their own.

Was she meant to have done this? Was it Fating?

She banished the thought from her head, she would drive herself crazy. She was here to have fun with the two people who had made her who she was, and to share that joy with Nanu. To her delight, Nanu seemed to be acclimating well, even if she was in awe and fear of these 'gods'.

Mike looked at Becky now. "This must have cost you a pretty penny, something this unique."

Becky smiled. "I can manage more, if you want. As many bottles as you like. Just don't ask how or why."

"Fair enough," Karen said, looking over at her husband. "And we just found our drink of choice for that toga party we discussed."

Mike laughed and Becky giggled. Poor Nanu. She escapes slavery from Imperial Rome, only to end up in a time period where dressing like the patricians who enslaved her was the height of chic at a party. Rome was clearly the eternal city in more ways than one.

And this one time, wining about it was a good thing.

***

Later that afternoon...

"Mistress, look at all these men," Nanu said quietly, as if the portraits and busts they were walking by could hear her. She could've sworn some of them were staring right at her, their eyes following her movements. "They are all rather frightening to me."

Becky nodded as she walked hand-in-hand with Nanu down the Hall of Ancestors. "I remember the first time I saw them, my love, and they intimidated me as well. They are the ancestors of my professor, going back almost a thousand years."

Nanu seemed rather surprised, and a little wary. "They're all gods?"

Shit, how do I explain this without breaking her mind? Becky wondered rather wearily.

"They all have the same hair like the god, maybe lighter, and the eyes," Nanu observed, still speaking quietly, so that the numerous men didn't hear her. "I can't tell if they're as big as he is."

Okay, extra complication there as well...

"No, my love, they are the ancestors of Karen," Becky explained, knowing this wasn't going to get easier.

That revelation gave Nanu paused. She stopped and looked up at Becky now, almost frowning. "But they look like him, not her. They have the same straw hair and the eyes the colour of the sea."

She looked down at the ground now as she tried to parse out what her Mistress was telling her. "But her eyes are the colour of his hair... maybe they are brother and sister?"

Now Becky's eyes widened.

"Well, if Iuppiter and Iuno were brother and sister but also husband and wife, why can't these two be?" the Egyptian girl reasoned. "They gave birth to all the gods. But... where are these gods now?"

She gestured broadly at the hallway and the gallery of busts and portraits.

"Nanu, I... I don't know," Becky confessed, trying not to falter in explaining. "I've never met them, honestly. I met the father of Karen, that was it."

She pointed to an imposing portrait of Jonathon Blackwell, Karen's father, which hung on the wall not far from them.

"And where is that god now?" Nanu asked. Becky hadn't done herself any favours by mentioning she'd met other 'gods'.

She tried distraction now, pointing at a large open space nearby on the wall. "Look, that is where the portrait of Karen will go, once she is officially head of her fa- of the pantheon."

Well done, Fischer.

Nanu looked at the empty space. "So the goddess will be the supreme ruler? What of the god? She seems to obey him, why will he not be up there?"

This was getting harder and harder. Becky squeezed her eyes shut, trying to think of a remotely plausible answer. What a rotten moment for timelock to not interfere.

"He is from a different family of gods, my love," she said finally, giving up. She didn't have the mental strength to overcome Nanu's fantasies. "A line of mighty ones, but that doesn't mean that she won't rule her own family. She may obey him, but she is their leader."

It was true, just massively out of context.

"So we are invited to the festival that sees her become ruler?" Nanu asked in wonder. "We are very important, aren't we?"

It was finally a question Becky could answer honestly. She smiled and caressed the younger girl's cheek. "Yes, my love. We are very important to them. That's why they want us there."

"What does the goddess' name means, Mistress?" queried Nanu. "Ka-ren. It is so unusual to me."

Another smile. Becky knew this tidbit, because she had laughed with her mentor about it so many times over the years they'd known one another. "Her names means 'Purity', my dear."

Another wry face from Nanu. "But she fucks like Venus, Mistress. I'm not sure 'pure' is the best way to describe her."

Becky restrained a giggle.

"And the god? What does his name mean?"

Becky happened to know that one as well, since the name was common enough. "His name means 'godlike', or 'like unto a god'."

"Well at least that one makes sense," Nanu admitted. They continued walking, with Nanu gaping at just about everything. Mike and Karen were seeing to a small matter, and had suggested that Becky take Nanu for a stroll around the estate. Becky had to think about what might catch her attention, and what she'd even be able to understand. She'd already shown Nanu the service elevator, and the young woman was stunned how the tiny room could bring her to different places at the simple push of a button.

Food always interested Nanu, but if they were staying for dinner, she could keep the little glutton out of the chef's way for a few hours. Glenda showed them the garage, with all the exotic and rare cars. Nanu seemed especially taken with the huge jeep and the bright red Countach.

They found Ari in what was apparently an arcade (rich people, go figure!), and they watched while he played Street Fighter IV. Nanu looked on in fascination as Ari controlled the little man inside the box, making him beat up another little person. Before she got overstimulated and bloodthirsty (Becky was beginning to suspect that violence and sexual arousal were quite mated in Nanu's psyche), they went to find something else to look at.