Time Rider Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky picked up her phone again and texted someone.

Once her wine was finished, she got out of the chair and went over to Nanu. She picked the girl up, thankful she was so tiny, and took her upstairs to their bedroom. It was nearly eleven, and she was ready for some shuteye.

Nanu stirred in her arms, rubbing her eyes for a moment and looking up at her tiredly. "Mistress?"

"Hi, beautiful," Becky cooed. "Just taking us up to bed."

"Okay," the Egyptian girl mumbled. "I'm going to be asleep, so you can just fuck me if you feel the need. I won't mind."

Becky giggled and kissed her forehead as she entered the darkness of the bedroom, laying Nanu down and covering her up. She then undressed and went into the bathroom to get ready. She brushed her teeth and combed out her hair, humming a gentle tune. Once she was finished, she crawled in beside Nanu and hugged her close.

The smaller girl mumbled, smacked her lips, and wrapped her arms and legs around Becky. It made Becky smile and her eyes sting, knowing Nanu felt... safe. She was warm, she was fed, she was safe. As big as the changes were to Becky's life, they were nothing compared to what Nanu had experienced, after all.

She hoped for the better.

***

Don't forget the stinger after these notes, folks.

Author's Notes: First up... RIP to the master of the Space Opera, Leiji Matsumoto. 1938-2023. Star Blazers and Captain Harlock and everyone else you created were everything to me as a child. You are amongst your beloved stars now. Mike and I grieve, and will miss you greatly. Never forgotten, sir.

Soooooo, there you have it, Time Rider and the Alexaverse have officially crossed over. I intend to keep them as separate stories, but they coexist and sometimes their paths intertwine, mostly for sexy fun and comedy. Think about it, how on earth will Mark manage to not get punched by Karen, Jenny, or Freja?

Setting Becky up at the uni serves a lot of plot purposes for me, not the least of which is giving her the native resources she might need to do her research into quantum mechanics and crystallography. Mark may own the Holmes Field Device, but it's Becky who has the brainpower to actually understand all this crap in due course.

As the hot wings demonstrate, Nanu's stubborn streak is a mile wide. In most stories I read that involved slaves or former slaves, they tend to be timid and unassuming. Nanu might have moments like that (say, when she's meeting gods), but generally, she's a stubborn little grot. And since her drivers are food, fucking, and revenge, she'll prove an interesting challenge for Becky to look after.

And while she may be adorable, Nanu isn't necessarily 'nice'. She spent her whole life scrounging and scrapping for everything, so she has a decidedly pragmatic and mercenary streak in her. Don't be too angry with her for being mean to Freja. I guarantee you, Freja will survive this.

Yes, I know I'm behind again, but it couldn't really be helped. Aside from the occasional general donation from readers, this is in no way, shape, or form my source of income. That being said, real life has been interfering, and I don't spend nearly as much time doing this as I want to. Because I love it.

I'm about to pass the 4,300-follower mark here on Lit, and I am flattered and honoured. It means a lot to me that you folks enjoy my laconic lallations. When I first started writing these stories back in 2015, I never would have guessed this many people would be reading.

Who's Julie, the teacher Becky was referring to? You'll all find out soon enough in another story.

It certainly helps if you read the Alexaverse to understand everything that just happened here. Chapter 28 of 'Mike & Karen' published alongside this, so go have it. Lots and lots going on over there, too.

That enough for me for tonight. Next up, the first chapter of 714 Bridle Path, so keep an eye out for it.

Keep your stick on the ice!

- Management

***

Saturday...

Nanu sat on Becky's lap, watching the computer screen in fascination, but also occasionally frowning. Becky noticed that she seemed very upset when some scenes of the famine came up in Ethiopia, and they could see emaciated children looking wholly miserable. She was personally thankful for the philanthropy and charity work the profs tirelessly did, always raising and donating money to help curb the worst effects of famine and poverty.

Nanu squirmed in her seat and looked at her now, her expression pained. She had something to say, and Becky paused the video feed.

"What is it, my love?" she asked.

"Mistress, I don't understand," Nanu fretted. "All the problems of the world could be solved. Hunger, sickness, war, even death. People of your age could make all those things go away with your marvels and wisdom. Why does it persist?"

Becky took some time in answering, but she was as honest as she could be. "I... I think, darling, that there are people out there, immensely powerful people, who like things the way they are. They like ruling everyone else, and they don't care if it hurts. They don't want people to be free, because then their power is gone. They care only for themselves and what they have at the expense of everyone else. We're not so different from people in your own time that way."

Nanu looked at the floor intently, her eyes roving back and forth as she thought about what Becky had said. Nearly a minute had passed before she looked up at her beloved Mistress. "Then we must kill those people," she said, her tone, leaving no room for doubting her conviction. "All of them."

Holy shit, I'm raising an anarcho-communist, Becky thought, closing her eyes.

Clearly there was a long way to go to help Nanu fit into this world.

***