Time Rider Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Even better than smelling salts," Becky muttered as she heard Nanu sniff something, and even before she'd opened her eyes, she leaned forward enough to take the proffered meat in her mouth.

"Ba-lo..." she said somewhat dazedly, chewing away. Becky and Mike watched as Nanu ate the bologna while Karen just stroked her hair. It was some moments before Nanu looked up and realized where she was, scrambling off her host's lap, and prostrating herself on the floor, trembling and mumbling again. Karen and Mike looked at one another while Becky sighed and bent down to gently haul Nanu to her feet. She still wouldn't look at them, though.

"We didn't mean to interrupt, Rebecca, please resume," Mike said. "Why does she think we're gods?"

Here we go...

"Well, she's never seen anyone quite like either of you, physically," Becky began. "And where she's from, there's-"

She felt a little tickle in her throat and she coughed rather harshly.

"Are you quite all right, darling?" the gorgeous matriarch asked, curious.

"Sorry," Becky rasped, waving it off. "I felt the tickle earlier in my throat when I was drinking coffee. Your chef Theresa put chicory in it, didn't she?"

"She's been known to, yes," Karen confirmed, nodding. "Do you have an allergy?"

"A very mild reaction, but sometimes it can flare up," the blonde said, puzzled. "Anyway, I-"

She paused to take another breath, her throat was still scratchy. The more she wanted to say something, the more she felt the itch. What on earth?

"Could I... possibly borrow a piece of paper and a writing implement?" she asked.

Karen walked over to a small credenza in the corner and returned with a small steno pad and pencil. Nanu was still staring at the two terrifying and wondrous beings, her mouth dry and her eyes rather wet. Karen handed the paper and pencil to Becky, who tried to write something.

The tip of the pencil broke off. Karen tilted her head for a moment and then returned to her desk, coming back with a fountain pen, offering it to her guest. Becky pressed it to the paper, but the ink just spilled out of the tip, flooding the small square of paper.

"Goodness," Karen said, quickly ducking low and putting another, larger page of paper she'd brought back under the steno pad, catching any ink that rolled off and threatened to stain her priceless rug. "Michael, perchance can Rebecca use your Rubus? I left mine back in the office."

The giant man pulled his phone out of his jeans pocket and handed it to Becky, having unlocked it. Karen had already carefully taken the steno pad and fountain pen from her guest, walking them over to a small waste basket to safely dispose of them. Becky intended to use the text or document function to explain herself, but Mike's device winked out.

"I think the battery just died," she said, handing it back to him. "Entirely."

"What did I tell your father about having these batteries made in Guangzhou?" Mike asked as he looked down at his wife while putting the Rubus back in his pocket. "They skimp on the lithium, meaning the wiring degrades at least fifty percent more quickly."

"Duly noted, your lordship," Karen sighed, shaking her head. "Yet another thing to bring up to the board at the next meeting. New batteries from elsewhere will mean tweaking the programming. That will cause some grumbling. I'm sorry, Rebecca, you were saying?"

Becky seemed somewhat irked. She walked over to one of the window looking out over the back lot and leaned in, breathing on it. She'd try to write it there. Surely condensation would be her friend?

"Those windows are thermochromic, my dear," Karen mentioned, still watching. "Not only are they slightly warm, but they have a coating on them that prevents condensation buildup, generally."

"Nanu?" Becky called, snapping the smaller girl out of her trance. Nanu glanced at her Mistress and Becky beckoned her over with a finger. The blonde down and whispered in her ear. "Nanu, please tell them that you are from Imperial Rome."

"No," Nanu whispered back, shaking her head and sounding very nervous. "They won't believe me, and they'll punish me. Please, Mistress, don't make me do it..."

"Rebecca," Mike called over, his deep voice commanding but also kind and reassuring. "There's no need, just come back over here, please."

Becky stood up and returned to stand with her professors again, holding Nanu's hand. The Egyptian girl had gone back to averting her gaze, looking at the floor. They both just stood there, as if letting school headmasters assess them.

"She can't tell us," Karen mused aloud, but obviously talking to her husband. "It almost defies Bohm Interpretation."

Becky had heard the term, but had no idea what it meant in this context. They weren't talking to her in any event. She just listened and waited.

"The harder she tries, the more it hurts, and any attempt is stymied," Mike agreed. "Things that seem completely coincidental are all entangled. Who knew about the chicory?"

"And we happened to be in the lounge where we installed some of the first thermochromic windows," Karen added. "No chance for condensation and finger-writing."

She looked back at the waste basked. "Damn, I really liked that pen, too."

Holy shit, Becky thought, almost shuddering at a realization. Am I encountering timelock? I'm not allowed to tell them?! Will the fucking universe kill me before it lets me?!

There was something so inherently unfair about this in her eyes. Not that she couldn't tell them, but the fact that Mike and Karen DeBourne, two of the most amazing people and gifted physicists walking the planet, were not meant to know about her time traveling. The two people she desperately wanted to share this with more than anything, and it wasn't meant to be.

When she looked up at them, she felt a stinging in her eyes.

"I'm... I'm sorry," she said, her voice trembling. "Will you hate me if I ask you to stop inquiring about Nanu and myself?"

She sighed in relief as Karen stepped forward and pulled her into a warm embrace. She may have been disappointed, but at least she could stop trying, for now. Nanu looked up when she felt the movement, seeing her Mistress being hugged.

Her eyes went wider than dinner plates when she saw the goddess with the golden eyes take her Mistress' face in her hands and then kiss her, deeply.

The giant god with the golden hair and the eyes the colour of the sea reached down and kept her from falling on her butt as the strength left her legs. She goggled up at him, stunned beyond speech as he smiled down at her.

Slowly, Nanu turned her head to look over at her Mistress again, who was still kissing the tall, bronze-haired goddess. It was no chaste or even reverent kiss, it was... lewd, it was...

Becky groaned as Karen's tongue began to tangle with hers. Nanu gasped in utter shock. Was her Mistress tongue-fucking the goddess?!

Nanu let out an unintelligible sound of confusion, and this caused Karen and Becky to finally break the kiss. Still holding one another, they looked over and down at her, smiling warmly.

"She seems overwhelmed," Karen mused.

"She's never seen anyone kiss a goddess before," Becky said, smirking. "Not even me. That sure got her attention. I give it three seconds before her competitive jealousy kicks in."

"Well, it won't do to have jealous guests in my house," Karen chimed, her voice music in Nanu's ears. The Egyptian girl had heard those lovely tones once before, during a conversation over her Mistress' magic talking box a few days ago. Mistress had been speaking to the goddess!

The god and goddess were Mistress' teachers she was referring to!

"Annnnd here we go again," Becky sighed as Nanu wilted in Mike's arms, seeming to faint for a second time. And probably not the last time today.

***

A little bit later...

Nanu was sitting on the giant bed, in the giant room, looking around. She seemed to have not noticed that she was completely naked, as was Becky, who had just finished undressing. The room was unlike anything she had ever seen or even conceived of.

"The gods sleep in here?" she asked in a tiny voice.

There we have it, Becky realized. She really does believe they're gods. Then again, I was the tallest woman she'd ever seen before she met Karen. And Mike, well... what do I do about it? Do I try to persuade her that they're not gods? That could take forever, and she'll fight it. I can't encourage it, so maybe just leave it and let her work it out for herself?

Working things out for herself seemed to be Nanu's MO, so that what Becky decided on. She finally nodded. "They sleep here, yes."

"You were kissing the goddess," Nanu breathed, looking at Becky in wonder. "She was kissing you. Mistress, have you... have you fucked these gods before?"

Becky just nodded again.

Nanu thought about that, her eyes roaming over the expansive floor in front of her, and then at her own naked body. "And I... do these gods intend to fuck me?"

This brought a smile to Becky's lovely face. "If that is what you desire, my love. I told you several times this past week, we came to have fun with my teachers, and having sex with them was actually what I meant."

"Your teachers are the gods themselves," Nanu murmured. "Are all teachers gods in your world?"

"Not even close," Becky said, shaking her head. "But nobody had a bigger influence on my life and who I became than these two."

"Well of course, they're gods," reasoned the Egyptian girl, almost frowning because she felt strange explaining the perfectly obvious to her Mistress. "What... what happens if I fuck these gods?"

"Well, you cum, probably harder than you ever have in your life," Becky replied. "What did you expect to happen?"

"I won't become a god myself?" Nanu asked.

"I haven't yet."

"What if I let the sun god cum in me?" pressed the former slave-girl. "Will I have a demigod child like Hercules, who the Romans worshipped?"

Becky just laughed and pulled Nanu to her feet. The smaller girl seemed justifiably hesitant, but Becky led her over to the large door off to one side of the room and into an enormous and sumptuous bathing chamber. Nanu's eyes were everywhere, trying to take it all in, but she stopped dead upon seeing who awaited them.

It was the gods, and they were also naked.

The goddess, the one her Mistress referred to as 'Ka-ren', was a glorious sight to behold. She was even taller than Mistress, and her tits were larger, standing proudly on her chest. They were each as large or larger than Nanu's head. Her body was flawless, with a single strip of trimmed coppery hair crowning the mound just over her pussy. She had the same long dancer's legs that Nanu did. Her golden eyes were intimidating and at the same time very welcoming. Whoever she was looking at just had to choose which was applicable to them.

Nanu trembled almost in fear at the sight of the god, though. He was immeasurably tall to her, she barely reached his chest. He was more powerfully built than any man or even statue she'd ever laid eyes on, with muscles bulging everywhere. He had a small waist under his huge torso, and his cock was frighteningly large, even though it was soft. The muscles of his legs were bigger around than Nanu's chest.

Had her Mistress really fucked that god? Had she really fucked that cock?

His eyes were the colour of a fearsome sea, but they were looking at her now with a kind expression she found strangely comforting in one who must have been a god of war and conquest, not just a sun god.

"Has Nanu experienced a hot tub yet?" Karen asked, smiling pleasantly.

"Nope," Becky replied, shaking her head. "Not on my watch, anyway. I don't think they had the ability or technology where she comes from."

"Be frank about this next question, Rebecca," the goddess continued, gesturing to the large tub set into the floor. "Will she want to participate in our planned debauchery?"

That made Becky laugh. "Trust me, Lady Prof, once she decides she's in, there'll be no stopping her. She's a complete sex fiend, it's kinda scary. Honestly, we should just dive into it, and she'll watch until she feels left out, and then insist on getting involved."

"Excellent," Karen said as she let her husband escort her into the tub. "Shall I see to Nanu while you give my husband his due greeting?"

"Never thought you'd ask, Lady Prof," Becky breathed, heading to the tub and clambering in. She had Nanu by the hand, but the smaller girl seemed hesitant. Becky released her and went to Mike, slipping into his titan arms. Karen, meanwhile stood in front of Nanu, smiling at her.

"Come, Nanu," the goddess said in Latin, holding out her arms. "Come to me."

Trembling but unable to disobey, Nanu stepped forward and put her hands in the goddess'. She allowed herself to be led down into the humming, churning water, her eyes still fixed on Karen's. Whereas the water reached Karen's waist, it was almost up to Nanu's tits when she was standing in the center. She felt the warm water bubbling around her, and it would have fascinated her if she hadn't been held by the gaze of the goddess.

"Do you want me to kiss you?" Karen asked.

Nanu nodded almost imperceptibly, her heart thundering in her chest. Karen pulled her close, until their tits were squashed together. Nanu's eyes went wide as the goddess pressed her soft lips to hers, kissing her deeply. Nanu's eyes closed now, and she slowly brought her hands up to embrace the deity. It was unlike anything she'd ever felt before, even with her Mistress. Her mind just melted away.

She felt her tongue tangling with the goddess', and realized she was actively kissing Ka-ren back. Mistress had already told her that they'd come here to fuck these two, these gods, who were apparently her teachers. As much as she revered Re-be-kah, she seemed to have underestimated her still, since not everyone was allowed to fuck gods.

And she was now allowed to?

Nanu began to kiss back harder, surrendering to her innate desire and eagerness. She felt her tits pressing into the goddess', her nipples jabbing and scraping, getting very hard. The goddess slowly moved backward, taking Nanu with her, until she was sitting down, and pulled Nanu into her lap. Nanu rested on her thighs as they kept kissing, tongues exploring and tangling. Nanu whimpered in pleasure as Ka-ren's hands began to roam around her body, caressing and exploring.

The kiss broke long enough for them to look into one another's eyes, and Nanu was almost panting, a long string of glistening saliva drooping between their tongues. She felt the goddess' hands reach her ass, taking hold of her cheeks and squirming. Ka-ren smiled and spoke in that enchanting voice.

"Do you want to play with my breasts, my dear?"

Nanu nodded and leaned back just far enough to see the goddess' tits, which were larger than even Mistress'. Nanu couldn't remember ever seeing tits so big on any woman, unless they were enormously fat and floppy. This was something totally different, and Nanu was enthralled by the sight that awaited her. These divine tits were large and full, soft and firm, standing up and with dusky nipples begging to be kissed and sucked on. And Nanu would oblige.

"Mmmmmm, very nice," the goddess purred as Nanu leaned down and took one of the nipples inside her mouth, sucking and swirling her tongue around it. Ka-ren gently clasped and cradled Nanu's head, letting her experiment. She felt the tiny girl bit and tug gently, which gave her a shiver. "You must enjoy making love to girls, yes?" she asked in Latin.

Nanu just nodded, enveloped in this being's warm arms, almost feeling like she was suckling. She remembered practicing with her sister Kiya so very long ago back in dusty little Akhmim. She never could have guessed she'd be doing it now on a goddess.

Her eyes opened as she heard a moan come from nearby, a moan she recognized as that of her Mistress. She looked over and stared dumbly, somehow remembering to keep suckling while watching Re-be-kah servicing the war god. Mistress was on her knees in the tub, while the god was leaning back against the edge, and she had his enormous, hard cock in her hand. She stroked the shaft while her lips were sealed around it, and she was bobbing back and forth, making an effort to push farther down its length with each movement.

Nanu seized up and groaned as one of the goddess' hands glided down her body and under her ass, finding her pussylips and stroking gently.

"She looks good doing that, doesn't she, Nanu?" the goddess asked, smiling slyly. She stroked gently along her lover's netherlips, teasing her and making Nanu tremble in her lap. Nanu was having a hard time remembering to keep sucking and licking, but she somehow endured. "Would you like to try?"

Nanu was whimpering, but she nodded.

"Tag, DeBourne," Karen said, reaching out her hand to touch Mike's. "Nanu wants a whirl at the beast."

"Do you mind, Rebecca?" the giant man asked, looking down at the woman currently pleasuring him.

"Mmm, not at all, sir," Becky replied, popping her mouth off and smiling up at him, still stroking with her hand. "Don't want my jaw to get sore too early, after all."

She stood and moved back, while Karen peeled Nanu off her lap. Despite expressing a desire to switch, Nanu seemed nervous, and Becky knelt in the water and took her face in her hands, smiling gently and whispering against her lips.

"It's okay, my love," she said. "This is part of your new world, after all."

Nanu nodded and moved over to the war god while Becky took her place, sliding into Karen's lap. Unlike Nanu, she wasn't perched on it, but managed to slip one of her legs back behind Karen's ass, and soon their pussies were pressed together while they embraced one another. They smiled before resuming the kiss they'd shared in the study, but even more deep and passionate now.

"Mmmm, God, I've missed this," Becky mumbled, her tongue dancing wetly with Karen's. Their tits squashed, and they squirmed against each other, reconnecting. It had been too long since they'd made love. The last time they'd been able to meet up had simply been in a café, no chance to get naughty there.

"We have too," Karen replied, exploring Becky's mouth. They remembered what they other liked, and their rhythm fell easily into place. "And you need to promise to visit more often, my love."

"We will," Becky said, her heart fluttering. These two had meant so much to her. They'd first met her when she was simply a precocious teenager in high school, attending an institution they were considering sending their son to once he had left his Montessori. They'd been impressed by her grasp of science and had sponsored her readily, leading to many opportunities she might never have had, no matter how much her grades might have earned them. She even studied abroad for a few summers on their dime, going to Stanford, Oxford, and Lucerne...

And then they'd made sure that she had a place at the university, and got into all the Science classes she desired. She had always had the biggest crush on them both, and by now she thought she was madly in love with them. She became their lover, even while they were her instructors. They opened her eyes to so many things.

And they'd inspired her. She knew she wanted to teach young minds, to give those young people the same passion and opportunities she'd been given. Once she had her degree that allowed her to teach, she took a job at a local high school, and the place was happy to have her as their principal science teacher.

1...56789...12