Time Stop Inheritance Ch. 04

Story Info
After more amazing experiences Tom starts a new life.
7.4k words
4.25
9.6k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~ Author's note: This chapter starts with brief descriptions of Tom's experiences over the next couple years before he takes things to a new level that involves bringing a woman home to play with. Then Marian Crane enters his life.

For the next two years I used my watch everyday whenever someone caught my eye. I fucked hot students and teachers at school, stores and so on. Wherever I happened to be, if I saw someone I wanted to play with I just stopped time and took them. My watch transformed me from a normal, good mannered boy to a depraved sex maniac and my lust was insatiable. Most men think about sex all the time and fantasize about nearly every woman they come into contact with but my watch allowed me to act on those fantasies. I estimate since Mr. Robison left me his watch I got off 3 to 5 times every day, having sex with thousands of women.

Many times it was totally random like the day when I had to drop off a load of recycling at the drop off center. On my way I drove through a nice subdivision and came upon two women walking their dogs. They were thin with long brown hair and wore stretch pants which was always a trigger for me so I stopped time, pulled my car over and fucked both of them from behind shooting my cum on the legs of their stretch pants. As I drove away I started time and watched in the rear view as they looked around trying to figure out what just happened. The entire thing only took about five minutes which was the other nice thing about stop time. I could take as much time as I wanted depending on the women and how I felt. I would play with the super hotties for hours but could also use average looking women for a quickie.

After fucking the two dog walkers I pulled into the drop off center where a pickup truck was already there. I pulled behind it and saw a really thin brunette unloading a bunch of cardboard. She didn't do much for me until she bent over the bed of her truck. Her ass wasn't all that great but I wanted to see it anyway so I stopped time and pulled her jeans down to her ankles. Since I just got off five minutes ago I wasn't ready to fuck her but it was fun to check her out. I have no idea what came over me but after I unloaded my recycles I removed her sneakers, jeans and panties and took them with me as I drove away. When I was far enough away I started time and watched her make a mad dash for her truck.

I didn't do that kind of thing very often but if I chose to I could undress everyone at the mall for example then sit back and watch the pandemonium. I couldn't quite wrap my brain around the consequences of such a thing so I set that idea aside.

Later that same day I needed to pick up some beer and was headed to the local distributor when a woman in a white SUV pulled up beside me at a red light. She had wavy red hair that fell almost to her shoulders and looked to be a bit on the plump side. Since it had been a few hours since I fucked the dog walkers I thought, "What the heck," stopped time and walked over to her car. I opened her door and looked over her nice plump body but I couldn't see much as she had on a baggy shirt. I pulled it up and was pleasantly surprised when I discovered she wasn't wearing a bra and she had nice big floppy tits. I fondled them for a while, squeezing her nipples which caused them and my cock to get hard.

I removed her seat belt and positioned her so her legs were out the door and her big plump ass was bent over the seat. She was wearing stretch pants which I always liked and after fondling her for a few minutes I pulled her pants down to her ankles exposing her nice big ass. I knelt down to lick her pussy and ass then slid my cock between her ass cheeks. By now you know how much I love the sensation of sliding my cock between a woman's soft ass cheeks and she didn't disappoint me. After a few minutes I slid my cock deep into her soft cunt and relished the feeling of how her ass massaged my cock as I pounded in and out of her. I alternated between fucking her pussy and ass cheeks until I felt my orgasm building then shot a huge load of cum on her ass. I thought about leaving her like that but after taking a few pics I cleaned her up and returned her to her original position.

When I got back to my car I started time and watched as her face flushed and she squirmed until the light changed to green. I smirked as I must have made her cum then made my way to the beer distributor.

Later that night after drinking a few beers I ordered a pizza for delivery. After 30 minutes my doorbell rang so I paid the delivery guy and decided to have some fun with him so I stopped time and pulled his pants down. Being an equal opportunity person I did play with men on occasion. He was about 5' 10" and looked over 200 pounds so I started stroking his cock which grew to around 10 inches. It was a pretty amazing sight so I knelt and took his cock in my mouth and sucked him until I felt his balls tighten then jacked him off as he shot his load on the pizza box. After placing the box inside I put him back together, started time and told him to have a good night. He thanked me with a confused look on his face.

The episode with the delivery guy certainly made me horny so after wolfing down a few pieces of pizza I got in my car and went in search of release. After driving a few miles I came upon a woman holding a sign that said, "Just lost my job and I need help to care for my kids." She didn't look like a dirty vagrant or anything like that, had dirty blonde hair and was average height and weight so I stopped time, walked up to her and bent her over so I could shove my cock into her mouth. I fucked her mouth until I came down her throat then put her back in her original position, got in my car and handed her a 20. She was coughing as I said, "I hope this helps," then drove home to continue my evening.

Once in a while I'd see a girl at school wearing a skirt and tuck the bottom into the top then watch as she walked through campus with her ass on display wondering why everyone was staring at her. Most of the time that would get me really horny so I'd have to stop time, lay them down in the grass and get off either by fucking them, shoving my cock between their ass cheeks or just jacking off until I shot my load on them.

In between all of this I had to fuck my mom at least once a week which started to feel like a chore but I pretended it was amazing so as not to hurt her feelings. I also had my way with Maggie several times at The Pub. Usually I'd bend her over the bar and fuck her from behind enjoying how her big ass jiggled while I pounded her with my cock. According to my mom I could have had a relationship with Maggie but who needs a relationship when you can have anyone you want?

Aside from all the amazing sexual experiences there were other benefits as well. I didn't have to pay for anything and helped myself to small amounts of money that wouldn't be noticed. If I bought a pop at a convenience store I'd take a twenty from the register when the cashier opened it to give me change, take a few bucks from tip jars at bars and small amounts from purses from the women I fucked. The bank was the biggest score. I was depositing a check at five o'clock one day and noticed the vault was opened so I helped myself to ten grand. Knowing this, I went to several local banks and repeated the process. By the time I graduated I had amassed over a hundred grand, depositing small amounts into my account or investing in CDs.

One of my most memorable experiences was at the homecoming football game at school. The place was packed with so I stopped time and made my way through the stadium, playing with every woman in my path then set my sights on our cheerleaders. I'm sure guys would kill to do what I was about to do, seeing these beautiful young women on tv with their hot tight bodies on full display. Now I was about to fuck every one of them.

I went down to the sideline, got undressed and removed the skimpy outfits of all 20 cheerleaders. Every one of them had tight asses, perky tits and cute little pussies. I arranged them on their hands and knees with their hot asses in the air and went down the line, sliding my hard cock in their tight young pussies. Since I had fucked so many women in stop time I learned to control my orgasm so I made my way down the line several times before I shot a huge load on the field. After dressing them and putting them in their original positions I went back to my seat to watch the game.

At halftime I stopped time and went to the ladies restroom where I peaked over stall doors as women sat on the toilet. Sometimes it was fun just to jack off while looking at hot naked bodies. Several women were at the sinks washing their hands so I pulled their pants down and jacked off while I fondled hot naked asses, shooting my load in a sink.

I also fulfilled my women's locker room fantasy. I started to attend women's volleyball matches and admired how hot their asses looked in the tiny shorts they wore. Their star player was Susie Taylor and was listed in the program at 6' 5" tall and weighing 175 pounds. She reminded me of my favorite beach volleyball player Alix Klineman with her lithe body, long legs and tight ass. The rest of the team was also very hot so after the match I waited 15 minutes thinking I'd catch all of them in the shower. I stopped time and casually made my way to their locker room where I was not disappointed. All ten players were in the showers giving me a stunning view of the female anatomy. I quickly got naked, freeing my raging cock as I stepped in the shower and made my way through all of them. Most of them were built similar to Susie but not quite as tall.

Two of them were carrying a few extra pounds that resulted in perfect bubble butts that I had to play with first. Both were lathered up with soap and their soft ass cheeks felt incredible on my raging cock. I moved back and forth between the two of them several times but the softness of their hot soapy asses caused my orgasm to start building so I made my way to my prize Susie.

Her long brown hair was wet and hung halfway down her back and her entire body wetly glistened as if signaling to me. I stood in front of her and admired perfection then ran my hands up and down her entire soapy body. She had almost no fat anywhere and I marveled at her tight muscular frame. I had to taste her pussy so I knelt in front of her and pushed my face into her well trimmed womanhood. She tasted so fresh and clean I drank in the juices that flowed from her cunt as I licked her clit and shoved my tongue as far as possible into her tight opening. Then I licked her tight ass, sticking my tongue deep into her asshole before standing and sucking her pert tits. Her nipples were hard little nubs and I was nearly out of my mind with desire so I carefully laid her down in the shower, positioned my rock hard cock at the entrance to her vagina and wrapped her long legs around my back.

I laid on top of her and pulled her legs as tight as I could as I slid my cock into her heavenly pussy. Her tight pussy gripped my cock as I slowly pulled in and out of her in an attempt to keep my orgasm at bay so I could enjoy her for as long as possible. Somehow I managed to keep my slow pace as I fucked her, sucked her tits and ran my hands up and down her tight athletic body. I think an hour had passed before I allowed myself to pick up the pace and slam my cock in and out of her tight pussy. I got up on my knees, grabbed her hips and slammed her up and down my raging cock as I felt my balls tightening with cum. I tried to slow my pace again but there was no way I could hold off any longer so I pulled my cock out of her, pulled her legs up and pressed my cock hard onto her slit with the head positioned over her clit. My entire body was shaking as cum spewed from my cock. The first stream shot all the way to her hair then spurt after spurt covered her face, tits and rock hard abs. I collapsed on top of her smearing both our bodies with the biggest load of cum I'd ever released.

After several minutes I regretfully rolled off of her, sat up and admired the beauty I was surrounded with before drying off and making my way back to my clothes. I took nearly 50 pictures before finally stepping out of the locker and starting time. There was no way to observe the effects but I could faintly hear screaming through the door. I smiled to myself as I left the gym, made my way home and spent the rest of the night watching a slide show of the pics I downloaded to my laptop. That combined with the memory of Susie's tight pussy had my cock continually hard and I jacked off three more times, spraying huge loads of cum all over my body before finally falling asleep.

I was doing well in school but stole tests to get an extra edge. I thought a lot about what I was going to do after college. Technically I didn't have to work since I could support myself with stop time but that would look suspicious and eventually create problems with the IRS. So after graduation I scored a great job with a big pharma company but it meant I had to move from my small hometown to a bigger city. My mom took the news hard and started demanding sex from me every day.

Before joining corporate America I treated myself to a weeks vacation at an all inclusive resort in Jamaica where many fantasies were fulfilled. Sex on the plane with the hot stewardess, on the beach with hot women wearing thong bikinis who I'd only be able to fantasize about if it weren't for my watch. Now I could admire their hot asses for a while until my cock started to get hard then stop time and fuck them right next to their boyfriends.

When I returned from vacation I planned my move and had an all night fuck fest with my mom before I was scheduled to leave the next day.

In the morning I showered, stopped time and went naked to Carol's house to put a nice bookend on my stop time experiences. After fucking her for a couple hours I went home, had breakfast with mom then packed my things and headed to my new life in the big city.

I was anxious about the move but also excited about the new opportunities I'd have in a big city. One of those opportunities came when I made the trip to meet with the realtor. The secretary at Bennett Realty reminded me of the actress Janet Leigh who had the famous shower scene in the movie Psycho. Her short blonde hair was nicely styled and she always wore knee length skirts that perfectly showcased her slim waste. The irony was that her name was actually Marian Crane which was Janet Leigh's character in Psycho.

I was always enamored by her so I treated myself to some fun with Marian during my meeting. Her skirt gave me easy access so I slowly lifted it, exposing her tight little ass and slender thighs which instantly made my cock rock hard. After pulling her panties down and licking her pussy I bent her over her desk and took her from behind. The sheer eroticism of the moment got the best of me and I had to pull out and shoot my load in her waste basket after only a few strokes.

I found a nice house outside the city on an acre of land wanting something that was a bit secluded because I came up with a new idea that would fulfill another life long fantasy. Fucking thousands of women was amazing but the thought of bringing them home and keeping them for a while so I could fuck them while they were not frozen became my new obsession. Stop time was certainly great but I wanted real time interaction in my own house where I had total control. The house had an attached two car garage so I could easily get them in and take them down to my finished basement for a few days of fucking and sucking then I'd stop time and return them to where I'd taken them.

I planned to outfit the basement with a king sized bed, refrigerator, tv and so on. Interestingly, when I told Marian about my plans she told me she wanted to see the results and take some pictures for their files. I declined since I didn't want any pictures of my playpen out there but she persisted, saying her brother was doing something similar and was looking for ideas. It turns out that she was actually flirting with me so I told her I would let her know when it was done. I wasn't sure if I would take her in stop time or just seduce her in real time since it had been a while since I'd been with anyone who came to me willingly. She could be a fun challenge but things could get complicated if she wanted a relationship or something.

I'd figure that out later because I needed a couple cameras so I could record without fussing with my phone. It already had a full bath so I didn't need to worry about that but I had to rig up some chains that I would bolt in several places to ensure they didn't escape. I also needed a lock on the door that only opened with my fingerprint so no one was getting out until I wanted them to. To ensure I couldn't be identified I also picked up some blindfolds and a black mask that fit snugly over my whole head if I wanted to remove their blindfold. I also thought it would be fun to track each experience so I picked up a dry erase board to document names, number of orgasms, time spent and so on. All this preparation took the better part of a month during which time I only used my watch to steal the things needed to prepare the basement.

The problem was what would happen when I returned them since I planned to start time for the duration of their stay in my house. Would anyone believe them if I told them how they ended up in my basement? They'd probably think she was crazy and had some kind of mental episode but as I did this with more women they'd have to be taken seriously. Still the risk of getting caught was low.

Should I come up with a story where I said I knocked them out with chloroform or something? That would certainly get the authorities involved but the risk of being caught was again very low. Should I just scrap the whole idea and keep time stopped while they were at my house? That would defeat the whole purpose of bringing them home and I could just continue doing what I'd been doing for years.

I suppose I could do any of the three options depending on the situation but decided to option one first. I'd pick out a woman and bring her home for a relatively short period of time so she wouldn't be reported as missing and see what happens. My lust to have a woman captive in my house was overwhelming so I decided to set things in motion over the weekend. My plan was to go to the mall and shop for a woman who was there alone. I'd stop time, bring her home and play with her for a while before starting time again. After a few hours of fun I'd stop time and take her back.

Since it was only Wednesday I passed the time jacking off to the thousands of pictures and videos I'd taken over the last two years. I had installed a 70 inch tv in my bedroom so I set my laptop up for screen sharing and ran a slide show of all my pics starting way back with Carol, my grocery store adventure and everything else. I made sure to only get off once a day and abstained on Friday so I'd be refreshed and ready for the weekend. On Friday I also got a call from Marian wanting to know how my project was going but I told her I still needed another week or so and promised to call her as soon as it was finished. I wanted my first time to be with someone totally random.

Saturday finally arrived and I went to the mall at noon when it should be very busy. I parked and walked anxiously to the entrance as I officially kicked off the next phase of fantasy realization. I had only walked 50 feet when I came upon a tall brunette with light brown hair that fell perfectly straight half way down her back. She wore impossibly tight jeans that perfectly highlighted her slender legs and hot ass. I stopped time so I could check her out from the front and that was even better. She had bright blue eyes, medium sized tits and no extra pounds that I could see. I couldn't wait to get her back to my house but needed to be patient and verify she was alone. After copping a quick feel I got behind her at a safe distance and followed her through the mall.

12