Time Stop Inheritance Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She only went to a couple of stores and it was my really lucky day because one was Victoria's Secret. I couldn't tell what she purchased but it must have been what she came to the mall for because after paying she headed toward the exit. Her car was a row over from mine so when she went to open her door I stopped time, went to my car and pulled up next to her. Obviously mechanical things can operate during stop time so I laid her down in the back seat and headed to my house. Since I kept time stopped I broke every traffic rule and was pulling into my garage in ten minutes. After closing the garage door I propped the man door open and carefully lifted her out of the car. Carrying a person's full weight is no easy task and I'd worked up quite a sweat by the time I got her in the basement. I ran upstairs to get a glass of ice water then returned to the basement, took off my clothes and went to work on my new prize.

The first task was to go through her purse so I could log her personal information on my laptop in case I wanted to keep tabs on her. I might even pay her a visit someday in her apartment but I'd decide that later

After starting my video cameras I removed her zippered boots then unbuttoned her tight jeans. Like the MILF in the grocery store they were a bitch to get off and I wondered why anyone would put themselves through the discomfort of wearing them. I had to straddle her body and tug at the ends of the jeans in order to slowly pull them down revealing her slender legs and her skimpy white panties. Next I removed her jacket and blouse then stood back and admired her in her bra and panties.

Before I went any further I needed to decide whether to blindfold her, wear my mask or use both. I chose the mask because I wanted her to see my naked body and huge cock as I used her for my pleasure. After donning the mask I removed her bra, exposing her nice firm tits then tied her hands to the bedposts. A rush of adrenaline coursed through my body and engorged my cock as I moved to a corner of the basement where she couldn't see me then started time.

Her eyes fluttered for a few seconds as she looked down at her nearly nude body and said, "What happened to me?" She started pulling on the ropes and said, "What the fuck is this?" I slowly moved from the corner until she saw me and said, "Who the hell are you and how did I get here? Can you please help me?" Then she realized I was naked with a raging hard on moving toward her and started to scream.

I calmly move to the side of the bed, put my index finger to my lips to try and quiet her. When she continued screaming I put my hand over her mouth and said, "No one is going to hear you scream so I suggest that you settle down so I can explain how you got here. I promise I will not harm you and will return you to the exact place that I found you in just a few hours.

She started to settle down so I removed my hand from her mouth. She asked, "Who are you and how did I get here?"

"Who I am will have to remain a secret but as far as how you got here I will gladly tell you my story Daphne."

"How do you know my name?" Daphne asked.

I said, "I looked in your purse and found your drivers license of course. Not a very flattering picture. You are much lovelier in person." I placed a hand on her leg and started to softly caress her.

She started pulling on the ropes and yelled at me, "Take your hand off me and let me go you fucker. Right now!"

I said, "That's not going to happen as I said before I will return you after we have a few hours together. I can tell you're still unclear so let me enlighten you. I am blessed with the ability to stop time. I've had this ability for the last several years and have used it for my personal pleasure every day. Do you understand what I'm telling you?"

"No fucking way you asshole. You must have knocked me out or something," she said.

"I did no such thing Daphne and it would be totally unnecessary. I simply picked you as you walked through the mall and when you went to your car I stopped time and brought you here."

"You're fucking crazy, "she said. "No one can do that."

I said, "Perhaps a little demonstration is in order then. Which reminds me that I wanted to see what you bought at Victoria's Secret so we'll make that part of the demo. I want you to concentrate on where you are, what you're wearing and where I'm sitting."

"Fuck you," she said.

"All in due time Daphne," I said. Her eyes widened in fear as I retrieved her purchase and pulled a matching red bra and panties from the bag. "My, my," I said. "These are very sexy. Did you try them on in the store Daphne?"

"Fuck you," was all she said in response.

I bent over her and sniffed the perfume on her neck then held the bra to my nose. "Yes, I can smell a hint of your perfume on the bra." I moved to her pussy, held her down and breathed in deeply then brought the panties to my nose. "There's also a faint remnant of your vagina on the panties Daphne. You have a wonderful scent which I'm really going to enjoy." She started crying so I gently stroked her hair and said, "Now now my sweet there's no need to cry. I promised I wouldn't hurt you and it's time for me to prove that what I told you is true."

I showed her the watch and said, "This watch gives me the power to stop time. To prove it lets start with something simple." I stopped time, pulled her legs to her chest, pulled her panties to the side and licked her sweet clit for a few minutes then clicked the watch. She squirmed as she felt the wetness of my tongue on her clit but said nothing. "I can see you're still not convinced Daphne." I held up the watch stopped time and slowly pulled her white panties down. I put the sexy red panties on, untied her and put the bra on then retied only her left hand. I started time and watched her as she took in the changes in disbelief. "I can see that you are beginning to accept what I've told you as the truth Daphne."

"What are you going to do to me?" She asked.

I said, "I think you can guess based on the affect you are having on my cock. Rest assured though, you will get as much pleasure as I do." I again stopped time, pulled her panties off and started licking her clit and pussy. As her juices started flowing I stuck two fingers in her cunt while licking her clit until I felt her pussy quiver through an orgasm. I started time and watched her writhe in pleasure on the bed. "You see Daphne, I just stopped time and made you cum while licking your delicious pussy and you are feeling the affects of that now. I could keep time stopped but I want you awake while I play with you this afternoon."

"Fuck you, you fucking sicko," she said as she took a swing at me with her free hand.

I said, "Now we'll have none of that my pet," as I tied her previously free hand to the bed post.

I knelt by her side and stroked my cock as I admired her sexy body. "You really are lovely Daphne and I'm going to enjoy fucking you. You have the privilege of being the first woman I've taken this way." I moved so my cock was in front of her face and said, "Look at my hard cock and tell me you're not excited about having it shoved deep into your pussy." I rubbed the head on her face as she tried to move away. I started feeling her tits and pinching her hard nipples and said, "Your body doesn't lie Daphne even though you won't admit it." I felt her clit and pushed two fingers back into her pussy while she struggled to move away from me. "You're soaking wet Daphne so I think it's time to take the next step."

She said, "Please no, don't do this to me," and tried to squeeze her legs together but I easily spread them and positioned my cock at the entrance of her pussy."

"I won't hurt you in any way Daphne. On the contrary, I'm certain you will get as much pleasure from this experience as I do, if not more," I said as I slowly slid the full length of my cock deep into her tight wet pussy. She continued trying to get away but it only added to my pleasure. "Mmmmm it feels so good when you move like that. Your cunt is amazing Daphne."

She abruptly stopped, spit into my mask and said, "Fuck you!" I clamped my mouth over her lips and started pounding her pussy. She kept trying to move her face but I matched her movements, kissed her and ran my tongue over her face and erect nipples.

"Your tight pussy feels so good Daphne. I know you love having my hard cock pounding your sweet pussy." I got on my knees and rubbed her clit while I pinched her nipple with my other hand, slowly moving my cock in and out of her velvety pussy. Then I pushed deep into her and ground the base of my cock on her clit which brought her to her second orgasm. She moaned beneath me as she shook through her orgasm and I said, "See, that wasn't so bad was it? Now it's my turn and I really need to see that tight ass of yours." I untied one of the restraints and positioned her with her legs on the floor and her ass on the end of the bed and slammed my cock back into her pussy. "Oh fuck yes Daphne, you have an amazing ass and I knew I had to have it the minute I saw you in the mall." She said nothing as I continued to pound her pussy but I had one more surprise before I finished with her. "Ok Daphne get ready for a big surprise," I said as I pulled out of her pussy and slammed my cock into her asshole.

She screamed, "OWWWWWW! You said you wouldn't hurt me! Please stop and take me back."

"No pain no gain Daphne," I said as I slowly slid my cock out then pushed slowly back in. Her tight ass pulsed on my cock as I left it buried deep inside her. She whimpered as tears fell from her eyes as I started fucking her ass faster and harder. I was pounding my cock in and out of her tight her ass with everything I had when I felt her shudder through another orgasm which caused my own orgasm to build.

"I told you that I'd give you amazing pleasure today Daphne and the three orgasms you had proves it. Unfortunately it's time for me to cum." I pounded her ass a few more times then pulled out and covered her face with my cum. "Oh yeah baby, look at how my cum is covering your face." She had her eyes and mouth closed as I sprayed her but I didn't care. The image of her face covered in my cum was really sexy so I snapped several pictures for my library. After capturing the rest of her body I said, "Time to get you cleaned up and take you back."

I untied her, led her to the shower and told her to get in and wash herself thoroughly including her hair. I admired the view of her naked body as she did as instructed. When she finished I gave her a towel to dry off and told her to get dressed. I had to remove the restraint and she bolted for the stairs, running up to the door only to find it securely locked. She turned and screamed at me, "You fucking asshole, I'm not sure how I'm going to do it but I'll make you pay for this."

I said, "Perhaps you'd prefer it if I kept you down here permanently then. In fact I could be ready to fuck you again in a few minutes." That caused her to quietly come back down the stairs.

"No I would not prefer that. Just take me back," she said.

"As you wish, I said. "But thinking about fucking you again has made me a little excited. If you want me to take you back I need you to jack me off and suck my cock without complaining." Her resolve finally gave way as I led her back to the bed. I lay down and said, "I assume you've done this before so the sooner you make me cum the sooner you'll be released." She took my cock in her hand and started stroking me until I was fully hard. "That's a good girl. Stroke my big cock Daphne." As she continued stroking my cock I said, "If you want to speed the process you're going to have to suck me off and don't even think about biting me if you ever want to see your loved ones again." Faced with this new threat she leaned over and took my cock in her mouth as she continued to jack me off. "Yes Daphne, that feels so good." I grabbed the sides of her head then started pounding my cock in and out of her mouth, gagging her with my engorged cock.

"Please I can't breath," she said.

"We're almost done Daphne. Now suck my dick like a good girl." She took my cock back into her mouth, moving up and down with renewed vigor. She stroked my wet cock hard and massaged my balls which slowly started to bring me to the edge. "Yes Daphne, just like that. You're going to make me cum." As my orgasm started spewing from my cock I grabbed the back of her head and shoved my cock down her throat. "That's it baby. Take my cum down your throat." I shuddered as wave after wave of cum shot down her throat. I held her arms tightly as I released her head and said, "I gave you a bonus today by teaching you how to deep throat my cock Daphne. I'm sure your boyfriend will be grateful."

Daphne held her throat and gasped, trying to recover from having her throat fucked. When she recovered she said, "You do have a nice dick and I'm glad you liked it but please take me back."

"Of course Daphne, you've given me great pleasure and I'm a man of my word," I said.

I watched her dress then tied her hands behind her back, put on my clothes then tied a blindfold over her eyes before I led her to the stairs. I said, "Don't be alarmed Daphne, this is just a precaution so you can't identify anything once we're on the first floor of my home." After ascending the steps I whispered in her ear, "Almost there my pet, the next thing you know you'll be back at your car hopefully appreciating the pleasure I gave you today. It was amazing for me and perhaps someday we will meet again."

She stopped and said, "Please do you really want me to live my life in fear? You don't seem that evil. It's not like I can report you or anything. No one would ever believe me."

"You're right Daphne. I don't want you to live like that and it would be unwise to involve the authorities so if at some point in the future I want to see you again I will find a way to notify you in advance. Who knows what might develop between the two of us? You are a lovely woman."

She leaned forward, kissed my neck and said, "Thank you, can you please take me back now?" I stopped time, took her back to my car and drove back to the mall. I bent her over her trunk, snapped a few more pics then drove a safe distance away before starting time.

I watched as she slowly stood up but then put both hands on the trunk of her car and leaned over trying to come to terms with what just happened. Then she slowly made her way into her car and sobbed with her face in her hands. After composing herself she started her car and drove away.

When I got home I put the sheets in the washer and gathered her sexy lingerie and her white panties bringing them to my nose to breath in her womanly scent before stowing them in my safe. I made a note on my wall board with her name, date and orgasm data for both of us. Then I downloaded the pictures and video, scrolling through them in amazement at how perfectly my first kidnapping had come off.

Later that day I drove by her apartment but all was quite so it didn't appear that she took any action against me. I picked up a case of beer, drove home and popped a cold one as I watched the video of Daphne. Then I thought of sexy Marian so I paused the video and gave her a call. She was excited to hear from me and offered to drive out to the house on Monday but I told her I wanted to treat her to a nice meal first as thanks for all her help with the house. She nearly squealed with delight so I told her I'd pick her up at the office at 5PM. I still wasn't sure where I was going to go with her but I had a raging hard on as I thought of her naked body. I retrieved Daphne's white panties from the safe and breathed in the scent of her pussy as I jacked off to the video displayed on my 70 inch tv. I enjoyed the solitude of these moments and spent the rest of the night jacking off and drinking beers, continually getting myself off to the images of Daphne and my other conquests.

I woke up the next morning covered in dried cum and a headache so I grabbed a coffee, took a long hot shower and thought about Marian. Normally I'd be thinking of my next stop time adventure or watching videos but I couldn't get her out of my head.

Based on the way she flirts with me and her persistence it's pretty obvious she wants to fuck me. If I go through with it and we have sex she's certainly going to want to see me again. If things get serious what will become of my time stop activities? What if she shows up randomly while I have a girl here? What if she wants to spend time at the house or even move in? I suppose the solution to all those problems involves stopping time but it certainly complicates things. I could make up an excuse to cancel so I could continue living life as I have but I am attracted to her.

I think I'm totally overthinking the whole thing. Maybe she does just want to see the house but there's no harm if she wants more. After all I really only saw her ass when i fucked her in stop time. Before I met her I didn't think I'd ever want a relationship but Marian has had an affect on me. I make up my mind to take a chance and keep the date. I get a reservation at an Italian restaurant then go through the basement, gather up anything related to my stop time activities then spend the rest of the day relaxing and watching sports

To be continued...

12