Time Stop Inheritance Ch. 07

Story Info
The end of the tale.
5k words
4.39
6.4k
6

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note - This is the final chapter in the series and I admit I struggled to come up with a suitable ending. Initially I thought of a scenario where Daphne and Michelle get revenge on Tom but I decided on a happier ending. If anyone would like me to publish the alternate version let me know.

When I get home I look through a bag of old Halloween costumes I'd brought with me in case I was invited to a costume party by potential new friends. I found what I was looking for at the bottom, a fake police ID that would complete my transformation. I wrote Detective Arbogast on a small piece of paper then taped it onto the ID, smiling at what I had planned for my date with Marion.

I slept very well that night and didn't wake until after nine. I have a light breakfast then take it easy until it's time to get ready for my date. After a shower and a shave I apply some old spice, thinking that would be the kind of Cologne a guy like Arbogast would wear, then dress in my sparkling new suit and tie. I put on the hat and look at myself in the full length mirror in my bedroom. I'm quite a bit younger but look the part of a private detective.

I grab the wine, get in my car and head to Marion's place, slipping my watch in my pocket almost as an afterthought. I walk up to Marian's door at exactly three o'clock and ring the doorbell.

Marion answers wearing a light sweater that buttons to her neck and a white knee length skirt. She looks amazing and I'm unable to say the line I thought of earlier so she says, "Can I help you?"

All thoughts of acting out the Arbogast persona leave my mind as I step inside, remove my hat and take her in my arms. Her light perfume completes her perfectly as I give her a long passionate kiss.

I say, "I had this great idea to pretend I was here on official business but when I saw you I couldn't go through with it. You look perfect."

I kiss her again and press my hard cock against her but she gently nudges me away and says, "I want you so bad right now Tom but my dinner is ready so first things first. Follow me please. By the way, you look amazing too. That outfit must have set you back a few bucks."

"Nothing but the best for you Marion," I say as I follow her to her small dining room. The table is set meticulously and I say, "Something smells amazing."

"Thank you Tom, I hope you like what I made. Did you forget the wine?"

I say, "Oh shit, I was so preoccupied I left it in the car. Be right back." I hurry to my car, retrieve the wine then go back to the dining room where I see a steaming platter of fried chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy. "Wow! This looks amazing."

She says, "Wait til you taste it. It's my mom's recipe that was loved by everyone who had it." She handed me a bottle opener, I opened the wine and filled our glasses then pulled her chair out for her.

Once seated she fills my plate and hers and after my first bite of the succulent chicken breast I put my fork down and say, "Oh my god. Marian. Oh wow this is unbelievable." I take a bite of mashed potato and gravy, look up to her and say, "wow, oh wow, this is even better. Can you pass me the gravy?" I douse the chicken in gravy and dive in to the meal as if I hadn't eaten for a week. "I'm so sick of restaurant and fast food. I think you just saved my life."

She says, "I'm so glad Tom. I was so worried you wouldn't like it."

"I don't like it, I love it Marian."

Her eyes glisten as she watches me enjoy the meal she carefully made just for me. She asks me about my challenges at work this week and I say, "It's nothing terrible. It's just that the company has been around a long time and have ways of doing things that aren't very efficient. I've tried suggesting improvements but they don't seem very interested."

She says, "Oh my gosh I had the same problem at Bennett. Would you like to know how I handled it?"

"Yes please, of course fill me in," I say.

"Well when I was new it was like no one wanted to listen to me even though I was very eager and full of ideas. They kept saying things like, you're new and need to learn our way, and so on. It was like they thought I was being pushy or maybe they were intimidated. So I decided to put my head down, do the job I was asked to do for a month then try again and guess what? It worked. The next time I made a suggestion they ran with it so I think it was that I needed to earn their trust. I'm pretty sure it would work for you too."

I said, "Wow, that never even crossed my mind. I'm totally going to give it a try. You never cease to amaze me Marian. Not only are you beautiful but pretty sharp too. I'm impressed."

"Well thank you Tom but I think most women would figure things like that out much faster than men."

"What makes you say that?" I ask.

"Well, we usually have to tread carefully, especially when working primarily with men. I think it's an ego thing."

I say, "What would you say if I told you that most of the senior people in my office are women?"

"I'd say the exact thing that happens to women is happening to you only in reverse."

I say "I'm almost dumbfounded by this and would never have thought about any of it on my own. Thank you Marian."

"Oh it's my pleasure Tom. Thanks for listening and being so open minded."

We finish our meal and I move to help her clear the table but she says, "Uh uh. You go relax in the living room. You're my guest and not allowed to help. If you're a good boy I might give you a piece of my home made cherry pie later."

"You win Marian, I can't wait to eat your sweet pie," I say with a smirk as I hug her from behind.

"Nice one Tom, now get. Go relax in the living room while I clean up this mess."

I do as instructed and take a seat on the couch. My stomach is almost painfully full as I ate way too much. That along with the wine causes me to fall asleep with visions of my intelligent beautiful girlfriend in my head.

I have a dream where I'm tied up in my basement and Daphne is there holding my watch. She says, "I told you I'd find a way to make you pay," as she shows me the long kitchen knife in her hand. "We need to get you hard first to ensure the surgery is a success." I try to scream but she used a blindfold to gag me. She starts stroking my cock and says, "It's too bad because you have a really nice cock." She continues stroking me then painfully squeezes my balls causing me to wince in pain. Once I'm fully hard she takes my cock into her mouth with the knife resting on my thigh. She slowly moves it closer and closer to the base while continuing to suck my cock then sucks faster trying to make me cum. Just as I feel my balls tighten and the first stream of cum enter her mouth I feel the knife prick the soft flesh of my cock. I scream through the gag as my eyes open to see Marian sucking my cum into her mouth. Relieved, I gently grab her head and shoot the rest of my load.

She says, "That must have been some dream you were having Tom. You're soaked with sweat."

I pause for a moment then say, "Honestly I don't remember anything other than waking up to a nice surprise."

"Who's Daphne?"

I pause again then say, "Someone I'd rather not talk about right now."

"Ok, we'll I'm a good listener whenever you need to talk," she says.

"I worry that you might think less of me if I tell you," I say.

"I can't imagine that," she says, "but like I said I'm here when you're ready. As for right now would you please help me out of my clothes detective? You said you needed to strip search me to make sure I wasn't hiding that money somewhere on my body."

Shaking the cobwebs from my head I say, "You're right Miss Crane. I'll need to start with your sweater." I unbutton the top three buttons then slowly slide her sweater over her head. "I'll need you to remove your brazier now Miss Crane."

"Why do I have to take my bra off detective?"

"So I can make sure nothings hidden in it or beneath your breasts Miss Crane. Now please remove your brazier."

She reaches behind and unclasps her bra then slowly pulls a strap down one shoulder then the other freeing her perfect c cup tits. I lift her left breast as if to inspect beneath it then the right one. Her nipples harden as I say, "Please stand up and turn around so I can remove your skirt."

She covers her tits with her arm as she stands up giving me access to the zipper in the back. I slowly lower the zipper then push her skirt slowly to the floor caressing her legs with my hands. I say, "I'm going to need to remove your panties as well Miss Crane." I slowly pull her panties down and Marian lets out a gasp as I run my hands down her legs again.

"Please lean forward Miss Crane." I take in the sight of her perfect apple shaped ass as she leans over and I spread her ass cheeks apart. Then I put my hand between her legs and rub her clit before shoving two fingers into her wet pussy.

She moans, "mmmm detective are you sure this is necessary?"

"It is Miss Crane, as is this," I say as I shove a finger into her ass.

That causes her to drop the character and she says, "Oh Tom, that may be too much for me. I've never done anything like this before."

I say, " I understand Marion," then remove my finger and replace it with my tongue as I rub her clit.

She moans, "Oh god that feels really good," so I swirl my tongue around her asshole as I feel her clit. "Mmmmmm I've never felt anything like this before. Please don't stop." I piston my tongue in and out of her ass while continuing to rub her clit and her juices drip into the palm of my hand. Now she's pressing her ass into my face and starting to buck. Since she just sucked me off I'm not ready to fuck her so I continue licking her pussy and ass while rubbing her clit until her body tenses with impending climax. "Fuck Tom, this is it. Oh it feels so good. Keep doing it just like that with your tongue in my ass. Fuck I'm gonna cum! Mmmmmmm!"

Her legs shake through her orgasm which causes her ass to jiggle in my face as I lick her until she's satiated. She sits down naked on the couch and realizes I'm still half dressed. She motions me over and says, "I trust that you didn't find anything incriminating detective but you've left me feeling pretty vulnerable." She stands and gives me a passionate kiss then removes my jacket, tie, slowly unbuttons my dress shirt and removes that as well. She pulls my undershirt over my head then runs her hands over my chest and says, "You are really hot Tom," before removing my shoes, socks and pants.

We sit on the couch and she says, "What you just did to me was amazing. Where'd you come up with an idea like that?"

I say, "Honestly Marian I was just winging it based on our little role play. I'm not sure what actually happens in a full body search."

"Well you are just full of wonderful surprises," she says as she gives me another long passionate kiss. That combined with her hot naked body causes my cock to get hard. When she breaks the kiss she says, "Oh my, it looks like someone else needs some attention," so she straddles my lap, shoves my cock deep into her wet pussy and presses her tits into my face. "Suck my tits while I fuck you Tom." I suck on a nipple while pinching the other one and she says, "Oh god this feels so good," as she bounces on my cock.

I say, "Oh Marian, your pussy feels so good I think I could fuck you all day long."

"That's... what I... was hoping for... when I invited you over," she pants as she moves her pussy up and down my raging cock. She shoves my cock deep into her pussy, pauses and says, "What you did to my ass earlier felt so good. I'm wondering what it would feel like if you put your big cock in there."

I say, "I heard it can be painful at first but I would be happy to try if that's what you want."

She raises off of me and says, "I want," then gets on her hands and knees on the couch.

I get behind her and admire her perfect ass then rub some saliva on my cock, position it outside her ass and say, "I'm going to take it very slow so you just tell me if you want me to stop."

I move my cock back and forth until the head enters her ass and she says, "Oh fuck, that really hurts."

I quickly pull out and say, "ok Marian, we don't need to do this."

"No Tom, put it back in and this time go all the way." I repeat the procedure until the head of my cock is back in her ass then slowly push in the entire length.

I ask if she's ok and she says, "No but keep going." I continue slowly pulling back then pushing back in pausing each time as she grunts and says, "Fuck this is killing me but don't stop." I can feel as her ass starts to relax then slowly pick up my pace, pausing each time the full length of my cock is in her ass. "Wow, when you're all the way in like this the sensation is amazing."

She takes my hand and places it on her clit as I start fucking her harder. "Oh yes Tom, just like that. It's starting to feel so good." I continue to pick up the pace until my cock is pounding in and out of her ass as she bucks against me. "Fuck this feels so good. Don't stop!"

I say, "Oh Marian, your ass feels so tight on my cock I don't know how long I can hold off."

"Please wait Tom, I'm getting close," she says.

My balls start to tighten as I feel the onset of my orgasm and cry out, "Fuck Marian, I can't. I'm gonna cum in your ass right now." I pound her ass as cum spews from my cock and just before I finish she starts trembling through her own orgasm.

"Fuck Tom feeling your cum shoot in my ass is putting me over the edge. Push it in hard and rub my clit. Mmmmmmmm!"

I push my cock deep into her ass as she shudders through her orgasm and don't stop until my dick starts to go soft. I fall onto the couch next to her as I get my breath and she cuddles into my arms. After resting for a moment she says, "No one has ever made me feel like you do Tom and I certainly never trusted anyone enough to let them do what you just did to me."

I say, "I'm so happy to hear you say that because I feel the same way."

We cuddle for the next several minutes then she gets up on an elbow and says, "Shit, I almost forgot about my desert. Are you ready to try my cherry pie?"

"I thought I already did but I'll surely take seconds," I say with a smirk.

"Very funny," she says, "I hope you'll want thirds and maybe fourths and fifths."

"Oh I'm sure about that Marian. Your cherry pie makes me crazy."

She goes to the kitchen to get the pie then we sit naked on the couch and enjoy another fabulous creation. "My god Marian, this is so good. I could get addicted to your cooking."

She says, "I'm glad because I was hoping to keep you around for a while. I really like you Tom and not just for sex. You're kind, funny, handsome and I think my mom would adore you."

I put my fork down and say, "Are you trying to tell me something Marian?"

"Oh god I feel so vulnerable right now," she says. "But yes, I think I'm in love with you. You're all I think about and being away from you for days is agony. I want to be with you all the time and can't imagine being with anyone else."

I put my finger to her lips and say, "Marian I've loved you from the moment I saw you."

She puts her plate on the table as tears come to her eyes and says, "You've just made me the happiest woman on earth," and gives me a long passionate kiss. Then she gets up, takes my hand and says, "I want you to take me to bed and make love to me Tom." I get up and let her lead me to her bedroom where we spend the next couple of hours relaxing and enjoying each other's bodies. I take her in the missionary position and take my time before bringing her to orgasm several more times before cumming in her pussy.

Afterward, she draws a bubble bath so we can freshen up and relax before snacking on left over chicken and another piece of cherry pie. While eating dessert I look at her with a smirk on my face and say, "I just got a wicked idea about what to do with the rest of this pie Marian."

She leans over the table and says, "Oh do tell Tom."

"I'd rather show you," I say as I grab the pie and take her to her bedroom. After she's laying in bed I take a large piece of pie and dump the filling on her stomach then rub it over her tits and pussy. As I massage her clit she grabs another piece and empties it on my stomach and starts stroking my cock with the filling. We rub our bodies together, enjoying the sensation then she positions her pussy on my face and starts sucking my cock. I put more pie on her ass and rub it in as I lick her pussy and she sucks my cock. The delicious filling mixed with our own natural secretions is wonderful. Since we'd both gotten off multiple times it takes quite a while before either of us is able to cum. Surprisingly, Marion gets me off first and just as my cock begins to spew in her mouth I feel her pussy quiver through her own orgasm.

When she recover she lays next to me and says, "What a mess. I don't think I'm going to be able to get the cherry stains out of these sheets."

I say, "You don't need to worry about those kinds of things any longer now that we have each other. In fact, I'll run out tomorrow morning and pick up something special while you tidy up."

"Please don't feel like you need to impress me with anything extravagant. I don't want you to over extend yourself," she says.

"Trust me Marian, you don't need to worry about any of that but I do kind of like this idea of over extending myself. Or maybe I should say extending myself over and over inside of you."

"You do come up with some good ideas Tom. I'm ready for some over extending whenever you are."

We spend the rest of the evening and into the morning enjoying the special kind of sexual release that comes with a new and exciting relationship before we finally pass out.

I wake before Marian the next day and go to the bathroom to clean the remnants of cherry pie from my body. I leave her a note saying I'll be right back then head out to the furniture store and after finding the most expensive silk sheets I stop time and help myself. I add a couple sets of lesser quality for good measure then stop at a Starbucks to pick up coffee and an assortment of Danish then head back to Marian's.

She answers the door in her robe and I say, "Hello princess, I come bearing gifts for the fairest maiden in the land."

"Thank you Prince Charming but this princess is not feeling very fair and is definitely in need of a shower. Come on in, I'll just be a few minutes."

While I wait I go to the bedroom and see that she hasn't stripped the bed so I grab a garbage bag, toss out the old sheets then make the bed with the new ones. With that done I go to the kitchen, put the danish on a plate and sip my coffee while waiting at the kitchen table.

After showering, Marian enters the kitchen wearing a tight white t-shirt and shorts. I'm admiring her nipples as they poke through her shirt when she says, "Sorry about the outfit, my robe has cherry juice all over it."

I pull her into me, revelling in her fresh clean scent and tight young body. "I think your outfit is sensational. Provides a nice view of my favorite bits. Have a seat, I got you some treats."

"Those look yummy," she says as she sits down and devours three danish. "Sorry but those looked so good and I guess I really worked up an appetite."

I say, "No worries Marian. I'm glad you like them."

We sip our coffee and I say, "So what do you usually do on Sundays in October?"

"It's not very sexy Tom, are you sure you want to know?"

I say, "I want to know everything about you."

"Well it just so happens that I'm a huge football fan so I usually throw something in the crock pot then lay on the couch and watch the games all day."

I can't believe what I just heard but finally say, "That is just about the sexiest thing I've ever heard."

"It does get a little lonely so I'd love it if my best guy stayed and watched the games with me."

12