Time Stop Inheritance Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I say, "I would be honored to stay but I need to run home first and get a change of clothes. It wouldn't be much fun to watch the game in my suit."

"Why don't you just wear your undies?" Marian says. "I won't mind."

I say, "I can do that as long as you don't try and take advantage of me."

"I was thinking of sucking your cock at halftime but I won't if you don't want me to."

I say, "I think I'll just stop talking now and go get a shower if you don't mind.

"Be my guest Tom, I might lay back down for a bit. My body could use a little more recovery time after yesterday. Meet me in the bedroom after your shower." I wink at her, give her a kiss then head to the bathroom to wash properly, smiling to myself as I think about Marian seeing the new sheets.

After my shower I go to the bedroom and find her fast asleep. Not wanting to disturb her I go in the living room to watch tv. After an hour she calls out to me, "Oh Tommy boy, are you still here?"

"I'm in the living room Marian," I say.

"Can you come here please?'

I go to the bedroom to find her snuggled under the covers and she says, "I can't believe you went to the trouble of buying these sheets today. The only problem is I don't want to get out of bed so do you think you can move the tv in here?"

I say, "I'll see what I can do." Her tv is only 40 inches so moving it isn't a problem but her bedroom isn't wired for cable and the existing ones won't reach. I go back to the bedroom and say, "I can move the tv but your wires aren't long enough."

She says, "Oh darn" and starts to get out of bed but I take her by the shoulders and say, "You didn't let me finish. I have an app on my fire stick that gives me access to everything. I'll just run home and grab it. Be back in a half hour."

"I hate to make you do that," she says, "we can just watch in the living room."

"It's really no bother, you just relax and I'll be right back."

I kiss her then drive to my place where I change into my team's jersey and a pair of shorts. I brush my teeth and take my toothbrush with me just in case. I have a 12 pack of beer in the fridge so I throw that in a cooler with some ice then grab the fire stick and drive back to Marian's.

She's napping again so I quietly move the tv to the top of the dresser in her bedroom and login to the fire stick which works perfectly. I put the cooler by the bed then slide in next to her and turn to the NFL network.

We spend a glorious Sunday together, drinking beer, watching football and fucking whenever the mood strikes us. I'm not sure if my favorite was the halftime blowjob or having Marian bounce up and down on my cock while watching one of those crazy last minute comebacks. I think it's the latter because she encouraged me to keep watching the game while she fucked me.

This continues through the four o'clock games but when the late game reaches half time I decided it's time to go. Marian is nestled into my chest as I say, "I think this would be a good time for me to go Marian. I have another big day tomorrow."

She says, "Noooo, I don't want you to leave me. Please stay and I'll make it worth your while."

"As tempting as that sounds I think you drained every drop of sex from me and I really need to get some rest before going back into the rat race."

"I understand," she says, "but I'll miss you."

'And I'll miss you so I'll call tomorrow night and plan our next date."

"Ok Tom, I'll talk to you tomorrow. I love you."

"And I love you Marian."

I kissed her, grabbed my things and made my way to my empty house.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My relationship with Marian continued to blossom over the next few months and I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. I struggled through the moral dilemma of the watch but decided to keep it as my secret.

We have a long and happy life together with two great kids, successful careers in a warm, loving home. Our sex life was fantastic well into our 50's before things slowed down. I continued to occasionally use the watch throughout my life. I was 64 years old when I lost Marian. I grieved her loss for weeks before resuming my stop time activities at the house.

Every weekend I'd go shopping at the mall for a woman in her 20's, bring her home and repeat the process I used on Daphne and Michelle. As I got older I needed meds to help get my cock hard which worked really well but it took forever to have an orgasm. I'd fuck each woman for hours, usually ending up with them on top where they'd beg me to get off and take them back. I'd just tell them to be good and assured them that the longest I ever kept any one woman was four hours because that's how long it took for her to make me cum. That usually made them increase their efforts until I deposited a meager load in their pussy, ass or mouth.

This continued every week until I was 89 and had to move to an assisted living center. Sex was now in my past but I still enjoyed playing with the nurses and aids. Most of the time I'd just play with their big tits and asses but occasionally my cock would spring to life and I'd fuck them. That always took many hours of effort to produce a few meager spurts of cum. The last time I did this I actually fell asleep while fucking a hot aid with a big fat ass so I vowed to put the watch away, thinking that if I actually died during stop time the world would be perpetually frozen.

I left my watch to my son in my will in a similar manner that Mr. Robinson left it to me. Of course I can't say how Thomas Junior used it but that would be a story for another day.

The End

12