Time the Clocks Went Back

Story Info
She cheated I got the best deal.
3.3k words
3.24
23.8k
21
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time the clocks went back.

By loveofmyLife75.

In was after mid-August two years ago, we went to one of those stupid barbecues. Yes, you been to them. Standing around drinking beer eating either undercooked or burnt food. Telling the host, it was very tasted. Lying through your teeth once again. We mingled throughout the day talking to each couple in turn. You know the same old things.

How are the kids doing and have you been on holiday yet or are you about to go on one. Boring to say the least. It was a social thing we had to go through it the weekends. All I can say is thank god we did not purchases a barbecue set. I would have drove me into an early grave.

We were at my boss's house. The boss as I say was the owner of the company. But my immediate boss never ever came he was getting ready for his retirement.

Rooms after rooms were inside, If you did not know the house. You would get lost in it. And don't get the wrong about him. He was of the old school a first-class gent. He would do anything for anyone as long as it did not cost too much.

It was a hot day. It was part way through the day. My best friend David and his wife Jean at last turned up. I could now have a sensible conversation with him. After about an hour my boss called me over. It was shop talk time for the next few hours. Now having to leave David his wife Jean and Ann.

David and Jean had been to my boss's house umpteen times before. So, they knew the way around the place.

While I was talking shop, I looked for Ann. Making sure she was mingling and having something of a good time. I lost track of her while I was talking shop. Then my boss somehow turned it into a project meeting. We went inside so I lost track of Ann.

The meeting was over. Then I saw Ann coming from the house fidgeting with her clothes. I thought she had been to the loo. I looked for David and Jean. Jean was talking to a group of women. David was nowhere to be found. Then he walked out of the house. Heading towards Ann and then on to Jean!

My boss's guests started to leave. He announced for a bit of quiet please. Saying in two weeks it's my birthday you are all welcome to come. As long as the weather holds out. I am hiring caterers with a running buffet, hot food with plenty of booze for everyone. It starts at noon. So please leave your cars at home and be here on time. That would be the end of August/beginning of September.

After that barbecue Ann was a bit different. I could not put my finger on it. About why! We had been going there for the last three years. Ann was even more different on Tuesday and Thursday nights after getting home late. Even on Saturday afternoon after her shopping trip.

In the first week of September. We were making love on every other night so I was not so concerned. Needless to say, I should have been.

The first Saturday in September. It was time to go to my boss's barbecue. We were running late by one hour. Because Ann was making herself look glamorous. The four of us went in a taxi to my boss's house. I sat in the front. It was my turn to pay.

Ann sat in the back. Then we went and picked up David and Jean. They got in the back of the taxi. David sat in the middle and wrapped his arms round the girls. He had been doing that for years on end. On the way there the taxi driver made a few crazy driving moves. I could not understand about to why? The road was clear. When we arrived. I paid the taxi driver but he nodded his head to the side two or three times. I had no idea what the reason was for at the time! But sooner or later I found out why?

My boss welcomed the four of us saying you are a bit late but you know where everything is. The four of us strolled round looking at the food and the booze. We four were going to be stuffed and a good chance of being drunk. As for me I could not drink too much. Because my boss used these barbecue's as works meetings.

It was three in the afternoon. My boss as predicted call for a works shop talk. I told David, Ann and Jean were I was going. They expected as much.

The shop talk meeting was over after two hours. We left the room with loud talking and banging of doors. As we moved through the house. I was looking for my wife Ann. I found Jean talking with another group of women. I asked her were Ann was. She looked at the floor.

"Find her yourself if you can." In a sharp voice.

I question myself about the hell why!

Why? the hell she was so sharp with me. So, I went looking for Ann. Turned around and there was Ann coming out of the house by herself looking happy. I walked towards her held her at the waist and kissed her. There was a funny taste on her lips. I asked her as she changed the type of lipstick.

"No, it's because you have not kissed me for some time," Ann said to me.

I kissed her again the taste was still there? Then David came walking out of the house with a swagger. He came to Ann and I and the three of us walked over to Jean. Right then, there was something in the air but I could not work out. Why?

Jean looked at David then at Ann with a stare. I knew something was wrong. I went to the buffet and filled my plate and handed one to Ann. That something was back in the air. But this time a bit stronger by then. So, I started to chat to David about his new car. Needless to say, he went overboard telling me all about the gadgets that were on it. We had quite a lot more drinks by eight o'clock I was ready to go home.

When we got home Ann had a shower. Thinking we were in for a night of pleasure even though we were full of booze. I was in bed Ann got in bed my arm went round her.

"No Jim I have a headache," Ann said.

I had to wait for Sunday night to come.

+++++++

I went to work on Monday and my boss told me he was having another barbecue in two weeks and we all were invited. It was for him and his wife anniversary. When I got home. I told Ann and phoned David and Jean about the barbecue in two weeks. We clubbed together and bought an anniversary present.

That week Tuesday and Thursday nights Ann was getting home late. Even on Saturday afternoon when she went shopping, she was late. It was the same thing the following week except for Saturday because of the barbecue.

It was the same shop talk thing. When I came out looking for Ann. I could only see Jean. So, I walked over to her. She was looking a bit sad. I asked her Why?

"Jim, I want to ask you something can we meet on Tuesday in the café near where I work," Jean said to me.

"Jean please tell me now."

"No Tuesday would be the best day see you at one o'clock on the dot.

+++++

At one o'clock I was sat in the café near where Jean worked. It was almost one o'clock, I ordered two coffees.

Jean walked in and sat down.

"Jim, I have only time for the coffee. Want I am about to tell you it is going to upset you," Jean said to me.

I sat there and listened to Jean at what she was telling me. And what she proposed to do. I was shocked to say the least but I agreed with her.

I was in a dream world. My life now was to change. The following day it was time the clocks went back.

I was sitting in my chair watching some hum drum programme. Well, I wasn't watching it. I was staring at it. My mind was on tomorrow. It could not come fast enough for me. Ann my wife broke my thoughts.

"Jim don't forget to turn the clocks back," Ann said to me.

It was that time of the year when we put the clocks back for one full hour. I was deep in thought about tomorrow at one o'clock.

WELL, YES, I FORGOT TO TURN THE CLOCKS BACK.

We went to bed Ann was up and out for work. I was of work that day as planned. Ann would be home at her normal time.

Ann came home dead-on time. She heard noises coming from our bedroom. She walked in. I was standing up at the bottom of the bed. On my final thrusts shooting my third load of spunk in Jeans twat. Fucking her doggie style. Jean had her head buried in the sheets screaming into them.

"What the fucking hell is going on here," Ann scream at me in a loud voice.

"What do you think we are doing making sweet love to each other," I said to Ann.

Mind you, that did not go down too well with Ann. I didn't give a fuck.

Jean heard Ann scream at me in a loud voice. My dick came out of Jean and Jean rolled off the bed standing up. Showing Ann, her very sexy body that she had. Jeans body was twice as good as Ann's I must say.

"Jean how could you do this to me we are the best of friends," Ann said to Jean.

"Ann, get dressed then we can the three of us can talk and sort a few things out," Jean said.

"Jim, you got a lot of explaining to do if we are going to stay married," Ann said with fury in her voice.

Jean and I had already planned what we wanted, Ann and David had to agree weather they liked it or not. We got dressed and went into the dining room and sat at the large table.

Jean said, "Jim will do the talking,"

"No way, I want Jim to explain what the hell is going on. I just seen the pair of you fucking on my bed," Ann said with fury in her voice.

"Ann, we are in love with each other," Jim said.

"No Jim, you are fucking cheating on me. I want a good explanation right now," Ann said.

"Ok Ann, Yes, I have been cheating on you for a few weeks. You Ann have been cheating on me for three months and it may be longer than that," Jim said to Ann.

"Jim, I have never cheated on you," Ann said.

Then Jean interrupted.

"Ann, you have been fucking my David at the barbecue's. Yes, the ones at Jim bosses house and don't lie to us. I know that as a fact. And what about the Tuesday and Thursday nights when you have been getting home late. And even on Saturday afternoon on those so-called shopping trips of yours. Know you have been with David or is it someone else," Jean said.

"No, no it's not true. I never cheated on Jim not once in all our married life," Ann said.

"Well, it's time to sort this mess out once and for all. Jim ring David and tell him to get his butt round here pronto.

Jim picked the phone up and David answered asking him to come round straight away. He was walking through the door in minutes.

"Jim what the hell is so important you sounded upset on the phone," David said.

David saw Ann and Jean facing each other at the dining room table. Ann face was showing anger. But Jean was showing a happy face.

"David sits down the four of us have something to short out. I want take long if you Listen to Jean and I," Jim said.

"David I will come straight to the point. For the last three months you have been fucking my wife Ann. Don't denied it. Jean and I know it's true. Ann, today found us making love upstairs in the bedroom. I told Ann. That jean and I are in love.

What we want is divorces ASAP. If you don't agree. The recordings of you two in the last month will be sent to each of your company's work's PC. That will be the end of both of you. Where you both work. You have to agree here and now there is no thinking about it. It's two divorces ASAP," Jim said.

Ann and David looked at each other, Jean and I could see they liked the Idea.

The divorces went through. I was making love to Jean and Ann and David also making love. Jean was ten times sexier than Ann was. We could not get enough of each other.

Then after the divorce was final. We four remarried. Now married to Jean and David married to Ann. I got the better end of the deal.

As soon as we were home for the first hour, we were in the bed room. Then we had dinner stark naked. We made love on the dining room table forwards and backwards. Over the kitchen table the same way. Sanding up at the kitchen sink. On the stairs the armchairs and the couch and umpteen times on the floor. That was the same thing from now on with Jean and I.

Time passed after the divorces. It was coming up to that time of year once again (time the clocks went back.) I was working at home Jean was at work, she would me home soon. There was a knock at the front door. I opened it and there was my ex-wife Ann.

She pushed past me. I closed the door Ann dragged me to the bedroom she wanted me to fuck the living daylights out of her. She was missing what I had at the top of my legs. David was no match for me in length or width with my nuts full of baby making spunk. To put it frankly. I was hung like a donkey.

There I was fucking the living daylights out of my ex-wife cunt doggie style. My ex-wife moans and groans were endless. As I was fucking the hell out of her. She was tighter than when we were marred. She was gripping my cock with her cunt. I could, feel the sides of her cunt tighten she was in heaven once again feeling my cock inside her cunt. She had been missing my donkey cock for so fucking long.

My ex-wife Ann liked getting fucked doggie style. I had Cum twice filling her cunt full of my spunk. As for Ann. Her body was shacking, the moans and groans merged into one long one. She must have Cum half a dozen times may be even more. I was on my last doggie fuck with my ex-wife Ann. She was screaming into the bed covers. She was Cumming. I was shooting my last load of spunk in her well filled cunt. Then I was ready to pull out my tired donkey cock.

I had not heard the front door open and close with that loud bang that it made. Jean had notice Ann's car in front of our house. She walked into the house hearing the moans and groans that Ann was making. She knew what was going on in our bedroom. Jean walked in.

"Have you finishing of fucking that tramp, or have you too just started," Jean said in a quiet voice.

Jean voice told us everything we needed to know. Ann stood up. Jean gave out a giggle at Ann's body shape. I knew why. Ann had no idea. As to why?

"Jean I am so sorry I came round to see you. Jim dragged me into the bedroom. He wanted to fuck me for old time's sake. I told Jim NO but he still fucked me."

"That's ok Ann. I knew that one day you would be back round for a fucking of Jim. But it is amazing that your clothes are scattered all over the room. Jim's, clothes are on the floor in a heap. That's where you stripped as quick as you could. Ann gets dressed we need to talk," Jean said.

+++++

"Ok Jean what are you going to do tell David. I've been fucking Jim today. He won't believe you. He now only believes what I tell him now. I want you and Jim to get divorced so I can remarry Jim. I will divorce David then you can remarry David, Then we will be all friends once again," Ann said.

Jean burst out laughing her head off.

"Ann listens to me. First, of all. Jim and I will not be getting divorced. Second, I am expecting. As for you and David. I think you need to know a couple of things about David. David was cheating on me when we were married. Jim Knows all about it. I have told him everything. As for your David. He's screwing two married women behind your back. One of them is planning to divorce her husband and marry David. If that happens. You will be getting divorce papers soon. Your stupid woman," Jean said to Ann.

"Jean how do you know all this," Ann said.

"Jim and I made a pact not to cheat on each other. That's a fact. It's all been recorded by our lawyer. We have both signed it. One copy is in the house safe. The master copy is with our lawyer. He knows all about the terms that we have agreed on.

So, your idea to re marry Jim it will never happen. That donkey cock of his, is mine for ever. You had chosen David months before. When you were cheating on the pair us. I was so fucking glad you did.

So, Ann it's time for you to live with it. When Jim and I went to bed together. By the way it was in a hotel room. That Donkey cock of his was right for me. There was no way I could understand why on earth you wanted David's cock. As for the second one I am expecting. Look at my belly the baby bump is starting to show now," Jean said.

She stared at Ann she wanted to say much more.

"Ann you might as well know. Mary Jenkins was fucking David while we were married. I know the name of the other its Amy des...," Jean said.

"Jean for fuck's sake tell me her full name so I can get to the bottom of David fucking around," Ann said to Jean.

"No, Ann you will have to find out for yourself. All I have to say to you now is get the fuck out of my house," Jean said.

Ann left. We heard the sound of screaming and burnt tyres as she drove away in anger. We didn't give a fuck. The months past We were kept up to date with Ann and David's Lives. Jean gave birth in hospital. I was there at the birth of our first child. It was a baby girl of seven and a half pounds. She looked like her mother in seconds of her arrival. We were hoping for a couple more in the years ahead.

As for Ann and David, They stayed together but lead sperate lives. You know exactly what that meant.

As for me and Jean the clocks never went back.