All Comments on 'Time to Enjoy the Show'

by Majorwood8

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Rico SuaveRico Suaveabout 19 years ago
Good story, get an editor

I liked the story very much but may I suggest that next time you get an editor to go over it first. It is a little difficult to read with so many gramatical errors. I got the gist of it but would've enjoyed it more had it been edited.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Dude!

Last time I checked, there were approximately 97 negative comments about this story. I wonder what could have happened to them?

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 19 years ago
Negative comment #98

Go ahead and delete this one as well. But it won't make a difference. To quote Mulder, "The Truth Is Out There!"

Your plot was the thinnest of male fantasies. Which is okay except....

Your grasp of English (is this a second language for you?) is tenuous at best. You used commas in place of full stops (periods) and capitalized willy-nilly. Sentence structure sucked and plotting non-existent. If you are going to post, I suggest in the strongest terms possible that you use an EDITOR!! Preferably one who can actually edit.

Later

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
This one too

Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow

Amazingly shallow story...typical run of the mill faithless whore, pervert husband....I suspect I could have spent the time better by watching paint dry.

loveloverloveloverover 6 years ago
4th man?

Nice how the couple grew together, got more fit...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous