Time to Relax - A Short Story

Story Info
He gives her a much needed respite from work...
1.3k words
4.26
6.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CanadianM
CanadianM
286 Followers

"This job sucks!" Robyn thought as she stared at the computer screen, reading the last bit of her report. It had been a hellish week after the boss told her Monday that she needed the final report on Robyn's project by the following Monday, two weeks earlier than the original timeline. She had put in 12 hour days every day this week and here it was Saturday morning and she was finally almost finished. She hoped that bitch of a boss would appreciate all her hard work when she turned the report in on Monday morning.

Her phone vibrated on the desk and she glanced at it to see it was a text from Ed. She hadn't had much time for him or anything all week and he had been so supportive with little emails and texts of encouragement.

"Let me know when you are leaving the office and please pop by my place. I have a surprise for you!" read the text.

"OK, I am really beat, but it would be nice to see you for a bit," she texted back.

Half an hour later, Robyn had finished editing the report and felt pretty good about it as she printed off two copies. She texted Ed that she was leaving in five minutes and would see him in about 20.

As she got into her car, she pulled out her phone and was going to text Ed to say she couldn't make it, but then decided he had been so sweet all week that she should at least stop by for a quick hello.

She drove to his townhouse and as she walked up the front steps, the door swung open and he was standing there smiling and he gave her a big hug as she entered. He took her coat and hung it in the closet and as they walked into the living room, she saw the blinds pulled shut and only candlelight illuminating the room. He told her to sit down and then poured her a glass of her favourite Pinot Noir.

"You have had such a crappy week," he said, "that I wanted to help you unwind."

They clinked their glasses and both took a sip of the delicious wine. Ed gave her a soft kiss and then took her hand and led her to the bathroom where he had drawn a bath for her. The room lit with candlelight and the scent of her favourite bubble bath filled the air and she heard him say, "I think you need to relax, soak in the tub and let the stress of this week wash away!"

She turned and gave him a beautiful smile and replied, "I think that is a wonderful idea!"

"I'll be back," he said and turned and left her alone.

She put down her glass of wine and stripped off her clothes, folding them and placing them on the chair at the end of the big tub. Then she slipped into the bath and let the warm water envelop her body as she picked up the glass and took another sip of the wine.

"This is heaven," she thought as she just let the stress of earlier slip away.

A few minutes later, Ed returned, wearing a thick white robe. He knelt by the tub and took a big sponge in hand and began slowly washing her body. She closed her eyes and just enjoyed the pampering, the sponge sliding over all the curves and turns of her body.

It felt wonderful, and as she turned her head toward him, his lips met hers in a soft, sweet kiss.

As he broke the kiss, he whispered, "Now just totally relax, enjoy the warmth of the water on your body!"

And with that, he stood and walked into the bedroom. Robyn closed her eyes and slipped deeper into the water and bubbles. She needed this, she thought, and he always knows my needs.

She wasn't sure how long she had drifted off, but when she opened her eyes, she saw him standing in the doorway, holding a big soft bath towel. She rose and as she stepped from the tub, he wrapped it around her body. Then he began towering her off, drying her naked flesh. The way he did it was sensual, not sexual. She closed her eyes again, loving the way he was pampering her. She felt his lips at the back of her neck, for oh so brief a moment.

He knelt and dried her legs, and as he did, he leaned in and lightly kissed her belly. She shivered slightly as she felt his lips and then the towel moving over her mound. She giggled to herself, "good luck in keeping that dry!"

Then he rose and took her hand, leading her to the bedroom. As with the bath, the room was candlelit. They walked to the bed and his lips brushed hers again. "Lie down," he whispered, "I want to relax you totally, and take away all that stress!"

Now by this time, Robyn was quite relaxed and the stress of her job and the day were long forgotten. But she certainly wanted to see what Ed had in mind, so she complied and lay on the bed, her eyes fixed on him.

Ed moved to the foot of the bed and undid the tie of his robe. He slipped the robe off and stood naked, his eyes roaming her beautiful body. Knelling on the edge of the bed and took her right foot in hand. He lifted it and brought it to his lips, then began kissing and sucking her toes. No one had ever done this with her before and she found it erotic, her body tingling with anticipation. He took his time, his lips caressing her foot, her ankle, her calf, and then her inner thigh. Slowly his lips moved toward her hot centre. She felt his breath and a quick flick of his tongue, but then he moved on. His lips worked their way along her left leg, over the soft flesh of her inner thigh, and then lifting her leg so that he could caress her left foot as he had with the right.

He had her in his spell and she wanted whatever he had in mind.

He lowered the leg and moved closer as her legs spread for him. His strong hands slid under her bottom and he pulled her to him. His lips found her dripping wet slit and his tongue slowly explored it. She could not contain the soft moans of pleasure that escaped her lips. His sweet lovemaking was sending quivers of excitement through her body. As his tongue found her extended nub of flesh, she felt the wave of pleasure wash over her and she cried out his name. Her hips lifted and she pressed against his face as she enjoyed the sweet sensations of her orgasm.

Ed kept teasing her with his lips and tongue bringing her to the height of pleasure several times. Finally, needing to catch her breath, she pulled him away. He looked at her and smiled, his face glistening with her juices. Then he rose, their eyes met, and he said, "Now I'm going to fuck you!"

With that he moved to her, she felt him between her legs, his cock rock hard. He slid it up and down on the outside a few times, teasing her before he adjusted his angle and thrust deeply inside. He began fucking her hard and deep, his cock like a piston in her hot cunt. Her hands found his back, nails raking his flesh as they moved as one. Together the wave of pleasure rose for them both. As she felt his pace quicken, she slipped her one hand between them so her fingertip could tease that sensitive nub of flesh. A deep growl of pleasure escaped his throat and he felt the sweet release. Her legs wrapped around him and she too cried out in pleasure. His arms encircled her and he held her tight, not wanting the moment to end.

They lay there, locked in this intimate embrace. They were holding one another so very tight. Ed had made it a perfect romantic encounter, just what she had needed...

CanadianM
CanadianM
286 Followers