Stall Selfie

Story Info
Seduced in a bathroom stall.
1k words
4.52
21.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While sexting back and forth, I was briskly walking to find the nearest washroom, only glancing up occasionally to look for the sign. I found an empty stall closer to the end. With sweaty palms, I squeezed my cell phone in my right hand, concerned that in my excitement I might drop it in the toilet to get the perfect angle. Trying to capture evidence to prove how wet you'd made me as requested was proving harder than I thought it would.

I pulled my shorts to my knees, shimmied down my panties, and hiked my leg up on the toilet seat for optimal access. I used the wall to steady myself, but I slipped and almost put my foot in the toilet, I found myself clambering against the wall. So much for discretion!

The lady in the stall beside me heard the kerfuffle and knocked on my door to ask if I was ok.

I answered opening the door and, in my panic, hadn't even pulled up my shorts, "Yes, omg I'm so embarrassed," words kept spilling out like verbal diarrhea, and I told her what I was trying to do.

She chuckled and said, "Don't feel bad, who hasn't tried to send a pic in a public bathroom of themselves masturbating for a partner. Want some help?" she offered cheerfully.

Taken aback all that came out of my mouth was a series of, "Uhs and umms," my cheeks were hot, and my armpits were getting sweaty. In reality, it was probably only a five-second pause, but it felt like at least a minute. This moment was ridiculously nerve-racking.

I didn't actually answer her question when she came into my stall sliding past me, simultaneously pushing me against the wall. After all, it was a stall and not very big. Her perky breasts felt firmer than mine when she brushed me.

Now she was pressed up against me. My lips parted in disbelief that five minutes ago I was trying to take a pussy selfie. She stuck the tip of her tongue in the slight opening and licked my lips from left to right. She smelled and tasted like cinnamon.

"I..." started to say but was silenced by a finger on my mouth, "Shhh, he'll get his pussy pic soon, let's get it nice, wet and open first" her lips were on mine kissing me. I surprised myself and kissed her back, hungrily. It was unlike any other kiss I'd had before. There was a tender sensualness there when she held my face and slowly explored my mouth with her tongue.

Her warm hand found its way into my panties that I hadn't quite pulled back up properly and whispered with her warm cinnamon breath in my ear, nibbling on my lobe, "You might have been wet for him, but I'm the one that's going to make you cum and taste you right now."

The moment her warm fingers found and slid into my slick slit, my whole body relaxed and slumped a little more against the wall, this time with precision my foot landed on the edge of the toilet seat.

She gripped my breasts with the other hand, still fingering me like a pro and slid down my body until her cinnamon mouth reached my pussy, I buckled and had to press both my hands against the wall and door the steady myself.

Utter fucking ecstasy.

She turned me around, pressed me up against the back of the stall door lowered herself down like a pro on a stripper pole. Tracing a line down the middle of my back with tender kisses, until she'd reached my curved behind and spread my ass. Her tongue stopped to flick at the tight knot formed by my puckered asshole before she ended up with her nose tickling my pubes while she ate me out.

I couldn't help it, I was flustered, hot and dizzy all at the same time and kind of spun around on her face.

She didn't seem to mind or skip a lick of her rhythmic beat.

I'd been involuntarily squeezing my eyes shut, but when I finally stopped and opened them, I looked down to see her finger darting in and out of my pussy along with her tongue, the tip lacquered in my clear and creamy juices. My body responded trying to make my pussy fit over her entire mouth, wanting her to discover every inch of me.

I spread my legs as much as I could, matching her rhythm with my hips, and my head rolled back, with her on her knees, our collective noises I'm sure we were drawing unwanted attention.

I wanted to cover her mouth, to stifle her but not interrupt the effective licking sucking and lapping that was making me question why I hadn't been with a woman sooner.

I bit my lip to stop myself from screaming out. I grabbed her hair, "Holy shit, please don't stop," I said shuddering in pleasure and agony, squirting all over her face. "Take a pic for him now," she said looking very pleased with herself. I fumbled to find my phone pulled it out and managed to get my wet thighs, just the bottom of my vagina and her tongue tickling my clit while smirking.

She stood up wiping her mouth while I was unravelling toilet paper to clean us up. I was about to hand her a wad, but instead, I tasted myself on her lips first.

"We can continue this somewhere else if you want?" she said, remnants of her cinnamon breath wafting over me.

I ran my hand down her chest and cupped her perky breast before holding her hand and letting her lead me out of the stall. We stopped to wash our hands, fixed back our clothes and exchanged names for the first time.

"I know! Let's go to the movies, matinees are always empty; it's dark and they've got reclining seats, could be fun!" she said coyly, her breath smelling a little like cinnamon now.

We walked arms linked to the theatre to enjoy the rest of the afternoon. I never sent that pic, at least not to him.

Elle

© (E.D. 2023) SexuallyPoetic