Time to Show Me Yours

Story Info
Tied up and mercilessly teased.
1.2k words
4.33
10.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I neared her pussy I stuck out my tongue like I was trying to catch a snowflake and a pearl of moisture oozed out onto it. I hadn't even touched it yet. I'd just spent the last hour tying her up and teasing her, alternately licking and sucking her nipples then kissing up and down her thighs. Her eyes were half shut and glazed, her mouth an open gape. She writhed with every kiss, her hands suspended above her and her movement limited, tied up as she was.

I so enjoyed the taste and sensation of her pussy juice being dispensed into my mouth that I considered teasing her for longer, getting more and more juice to pulse out of her. It was starting to run down her thighs. But I really wanted to touch her and I just couldn't resist taking my finger and running it oh-so softly from the bottom of her vulva up to her clit. She moaned, grateful for that grazing touch, and rocked her hips upward, seeking more pressure.

She was insanely beautiful. I had wanted her for years and our timing just hadn't been right. The moment I had an opportunity I took it. We were both single, so I invited her out for dinner. After dinner, as we walked together, she told me that she wasn't ready for a relationship, that she was too raw and needed time to heal. Her eyes burned as she said it, her neck became red and flushed, almost rashy. I sensed something else behind it and so when she stopped speaking I stayed silent. She reached out for my hand and pulled me towards her. I waited for her to open her stance so I could fill it. I took a step toward her and she did, opening her legs as if to steady herself. She smelled like musk and vanilla and sweat. I became so excited knowing that I would finally be able to taste her.

We kissed and my head started to swim with desire. I wanted to make her moan and beg, to make her cum. When she touched her tongue to my bottom lip, like a snake tasting the ground, my clit jumped in my pants. I didn't want to push my luck, I resolved to be patient and gracious if that kiss was all that the night would bring. It wasn't, but it would have sustained me through many nights alone touching myself if it had been.

When she invited me back to her place, and with a smile silently handed me the ropes (both literally and figuratively), I couldn't believe how much my luck had changed.

I continued to slide my finger up and down her slit, hearing her hiss everytime I gently touched her swollen clit. I stopped touching her and she opened her eyes, watching to see what I would do next. I took my finger in my mouth and swirled my tongue around it like a lollipop. She tasted salty, a little acidic, and also slightly metallic. A faint trace of blood. My mouth watered.

I kneeled down so that I was right in front of her pussy. I lapped at her clit a couple of times, she jumped and moaned loudly. I didn't think she was going to last long and I still wanted to fuck her. I rubbed two fingers on the entrance to her pussy and felt her trying to suck me right in. I licked her clit and felt her introitus pulse back at me, aching to be filled. She was trying to push down to get my fingers inside her, but she could only go so far. I took my hand away and she groaned.

I smiled at her and asked, "Do you have a dildo or something you like to fuck yourself with?"

Without hesitation she said, "Top drawer on the nightstand.". I opened the drawer and fished out a surprisingly large black dildo and some lube.

I knelt down before her once again, and squeezed a large dollop of lube on her dildo. I positioned it at her entrance and gently started to push it in. She moaned and I felt increments of resistance timed to the pulsing of her insides. I pushed with a little more force so that it was in as far as it could comfortably go.

"Put your legs together, tight. I don't want this to fall out."

She did what I told her, and then sighed deeply.

"Is this ok?" I searched her face. Her eyes were squeezed shut and she was breathing heavily.

She opened her eyes. "Yes." she said and smiled at me. I stood up to give her a lingering kiss. I reached down with my hands and pinched both her nipples. She moaned into my mouth as I continued to gently pinch her tits, lifting them just slightly as I did. My own pussy was aching, throbbing, and incredibly wet just thinking about the effect that my ministrations on her nipples were having on her dildo stuffed cunt and presently neglected clit.

When her moaning started to sound more clipped and desperate than sensual I knelt down and started licking her clit. I used my thumbs to hold the skin around it up so I could easily lick and suck her. I didn't attack her clit (though a part of me wanted to), I licked it slowly and rhythmically like the ticking of a clock. She was shaking and pushing her pelvis towards me. I grabbed her big ass with one hand and held her in place as I continued licking, a slow up down motion with little variation. I was trying to draw out her pleasure for as long as possible and I also wanted to keep teasing her.

"I'm not going to be able to take this much longer," she said, her voice breathless. I kept going, not changing my stroke.

"Oh fuck, I'm close," she said and I slowed my pace down just a little. "Fuck!" she screamed and started to cum, her clit pulsing against my tongue. I continued to lick her slowly, drawing out her orgasm. She bucked and rocked her hips back and forth, her moans matching the pulsing of her pussy as it squeezed against the dildo.

When her moans softened and finally subsided I backed off of her and grabbed the base of the dildo. It was hard to pull it out of her, she was gripping it so tightly. She moaned again when I pulled it out.

I untied her, held her briefly, and then led her to the bed where she layed down. I layed next to her propped up on my elbow, watching her breathe. She took my hand and we held hands in silence for a couple of minutes. She kept her eyes closed.

When she opened them she looked at me with a soft, tired expression.

"How are you doing?" I asked. I hoped that she was ok, it had been kind of an intense first sexual encounter.

"I'm great, just recovering." She smiled at me sweetly.

I stroked her hair. "Take all the time you need. I'll get you some water."

I went into her kitchen and found the glasses. I filled a couple of them with tap water and brought them into the bedroom. When I walked in she was sitting up, cross legged. I had a great view of her soaked pussy and couldn't help but look directly at it as I walked towards her. Our eyes met and she smiled and bit her bottom lip.

"Time to show me yours."