All Comments on 'Time to Trade Up Pt. 02'

by Sunshineman2019

Sort by:
  • 224 Comments (Page 3)
TommywinklesTommywinkles5 months ago

I don't know about part 2 everything that caused his divorce in part 1 he participated in in part 2 This went for Marvin and Tara, Hmmm not sure. This is only my view so please don't take it personally.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrain5 months ago

A man that gives a lesbian a baby has shit for brains!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I liked the main story, but the whole getting Greta pregnant deal was way over the top, and completely out of character for both the MC and Tara. I mean, come on. Just use a fuckin turkey baster, for god sakes. It really did detract from the main story. (Sounded like you really had fun writing it though!)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I enjoyed the first part of this story, but the 2nd part just goes too far off the rails for me.

DormayVooDormayVoo4 months ago

Part One 5/5

Part Two 3/5

jedforjedfor4 months ago

Should have stopped with part 1. Part 2 detracted from the author's effort.

Harryin VAHarryin VA4 months ago

stopped reading at mass orgy.

60022Mallard60022Mallard4 months ago

Drifted off into fantasy land.

A 3 average for the two parts of this section. from me

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I don’t understand the point of this second part. There is no plot and nothing happens other than a lesbian who confusingly refers to her wife as her husband gets knocked up. Adds nothing beyond part I. You could have distilled this down to a couple paragraphs and left it in part I as a completed story.

McCarlaMcCarla4 months ago

How do the actions of the main character in Part 2 answer the actions of the ex-wife in Part 1? This is only the start of troubles for this sequel. Another problem is that Part 1’s valiant MC violates his honorable operating code by his actions in Part 2. In Part 2, the MC looks more like what the ex-wife tried to do: have free, self-fulfilling sexual relations outside her committed relationship. So the ex-wife is affirmed and condoned for her actions, even though she committed relationship treason to achieve her objective. If the author wanted to explore the theme of a man impregnating a lesbian, it would have been better to make this a free standing story with different characters. Perhaps the story, and the author’s effort, would have had a better reception. After having fought hard for his own virtue and in so doing having won the heart of an impressed woman, the MC should have known not to mess with his enviable, new status. He had successfully traded up after having been pushed into and then abandoned in a horrendous, no-win situation by his self-centered and deceptive wife. And what happened to her? She is skipped over for the majority of Part 2. Thus, her character did not change or progress. We get a status update on her at the end of Part 2. Apparently, she did learn how to be self-actualized—“if at first you don’t succeed”—which was her stated objective. Thus, she got what she wanted and her actions which betrayed her husband and destroyed her marriage were vindicated.

OOAAOOAA4 months ago

SUPER FANTASTIC story!!! 👏👏👏👏👏

5 stars from here 😉👍

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow! This was a pretty good story in the first chapter. However, the second chapter was absolutely terrible. None of his goals and rules survived long into chapter two. What a huge letdown! You should have stopped at the end of the first chapter. It should have been two separate stories. Bummer.

RedRachaelRedRachael3 months ago

Went off the rails. Chapter 1 he was a man of integrity. Chapter 2 he throws it all out the window.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is the second time i Have read this story It is still wonderful Keep up the good work (jaybee186)

bacchant2bacchant23 months ago

Excellent compelling story.

pummel187pummel1873 months ago

Okay they are all dirtballs

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker3 months ago

Weird doesn't describe it adequately. Is it in California, or on Mars??? The Bear liked it, but it sure as hell wasn't Texas or New Jersey. Thanks for sharing. 5 stars; good sex.

The BEAR

Sunshineman2019Sunshineman20193 months agoAuthor

Thanks for your comments BEAR. I always appreciate your opinions.

FD45FD453 months ago

Homophones are not your friends (They are not, in fact, gay phones)

.

The first part, ignoring those darned gay phones and some stilted dialogue, was quite good.

.

The ridiculous elements in the second lessened my enjoyment. Just before his cock went to the Swede Spot, he unilaterally changed the deal.

.

Where did we see that before? A dick move. So I suddenly lost faith in the characters. You think it was amazing and romantic but different strokes for different folks. It left me flaccid.

But outside the fun, cuntsensual (sic) gay gardening romp, I really did like the story. I believed in all the characters up until he came down with a strong case of hypocrisy.

willyk1212willyk12123 months ago

this one was good i was wondering why he wasn't having a baby with amy good job

pukgpukg3 months ago

If your intention was to produce a good story well done it worked for me. Thought provoking and finally an American man who didn't pack his bags and leave the house when his then wife gave him an ultimatum. Loved all the caractures as well. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

All I can say is totally fucking brilliant!

HukanuiHukanui11 days ago

Great story, well told. I really enjoyed tis.

SragicSragic7 days ago

I thought part 1 was much better. This part felt like it was written by someone else.

1) Would've liked more regret and revelations from Cheryl in part 2. Maybe more painful, sorrowful pleading to Marvin & her kids.

2) An opportunity was missed by not having Cheryl contacting Ted, after her bad sex w/ the random guy. Ted had been avoiding her calls & her msgs unreturned. No contact since last sexcapade? She decides she has to see him. She spends money she can't afford & travels to surprise him. A new sexy outfit & high hopes, as her sights are now set on Ted. He will be her salvation or at least, another night of hot sex. She expects Ted to be elated by her efforts & surprise visit. He coldly tells her he isn't interested in a woman that would do that to her husband. She wasn't truthful. He hates he had a part in hurting her husband. A Ted rejection speech, etc. More realization from Cherryl of her stupidity & more remorse. She sees how flawed her thinking was & the cost.

3) The breeding group didn't fit this story well. Could've done another unrelated story about that & would've likely been good. It was just off for this tale & felt wrong for these characters. Marvin as a IVF donor &successful Greta ivf pregnancy would've been much better true fit here imo.

Thank you for the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous