Time Traveler Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckled and said, "She can't hold a candle to you," I said as I placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

After our kiss broke, she smiled at me and said, "You know, I was actually saving this for my wedding night but I wanted you to enjoy it instead. I wanted to show you, I'm yours."

I moved my hand up from her hip to her cheek and gently stroked it with my thumb. She was mine. This was all I ever wanted for years, was for my grandma to be mine, and here this wonderful woman was, saying she was mine complaining. I leaned down to where my lips gently brushed against hers and I said, "I love you."

"I love you too," Dorothy said as she closed the gap between our lips. I kissed her with so much passion, trying to pour my love for her into the kiss. My hands roamed down her back to her butt, gently squeezing it and pushing her against my crotch. Dorothy moaned and quickly pushed my jacket off my shoulders and started unbuttoning my shirt. Once she pushed my shirt off and onto the floor, she broke away from our kiss and started placing open mouth kisses on my chest. I moaned as she started moving her her lips down my abdomen. I held the sides of her head with my hands, gently scratching her scalp as I felt myself getting harder.

Dorothy pushed down my pants and underwear in one swift motion and kissed her way back up my abdomen and chest. I pulled her back to my lips and placed a deep kiss on her lips as I pushed her back on the bed. Dorothy squealed as she fell back on to the bed and giggled as I got on my knees and gave her an open mouth kiss on her exposed core. She moaned as she bucked her hips up into my mouth. I placed a few more gentle kiss on her core, tasting her sweetness and taking in her scent. I placed a few kisses on each of her thighs before laying on top of her. Her eyes were hooded with lust as she pulled my lips to hers in a passionate kiss.

Our tongues battled for dominance as my hand roamed down to her core, I stuck a finger inside her and heard my grandmother cry out in pleasure. I slowly moved my finger inside her, feeling her wetness coat my finger. My mouth moved from her lips down to her neck and I started placing open mouthed kisses on each side of her neck. Dorothy put her leg over mine and started rubbing my leg with her foot as she moaned beneath my touch.

After a few more seconds of moving my finger inside her, I slowly removed it. Dorothy opened her eyes to protest but I stuck my finger in my mouth and licked her juices off my finger. My grandmother softly moaned as she watched, her bright blue eyes growing darker with desire. I leaned down and placed open mouth kisses on her neck, gently biting and nibbling as I made my way down to her cleavage.

Once I got to her cleavage, I placed open moth kisses on each breast. I wrapped my hands around her, trying to find the zipper of her corset. Dorothy must have realized what I was trying to do because she quickly flipped us over and sat on my stomach as she said with a giggle, "You untie it in the back, my love."

I could feel her wetness on my stomach as she slowly grinned at me.. I raised my head quickly and placed open mouthed kisses on her cleavage, quickly untying her corset in the back. Dorothy moaned at my kisses and continued to move her core against my hip. I moaned as I felt myself hardening even more. I eventually got her corset off and threw it to the floor. I rolled us back over so I was laying on top and I took her right nipple in my mouth, sucking and nibbling on it. Dorothy cried out in pleasure as I moved from her right breast to her left, continuing my assault on her breast.

Dorothy pulled me back up to her lips and gave me a passionate kiss. After a few seconds she pulled away and begged "Please, I can't take it anymore, I need you inside me."

I quickly pecked her lips and kissed my way down her body, making sure to pay a little more attention to her breast. I got to her legs where her garter was still on and quickly unbuckled it. I quickly removed the garter, kissing the skin which was covered by it. I placed an open mouth kiss on my grandmothers core before moving back up and laying on top of her. I looked into her eyes as I entered her, my grandmother moaning but continuing to hold my gaze. I slowly moved inside her, her grunts turning me on even more. I bent down and kissed her neck as my grandmother wrapped her legs around my my waist, urging me to speed up. I moved from her neck to her right breast and took her nipple in my mouth while I squeezed her left nipple with my fingers. Dorothy moaned beneath me and wrapped her arms around my back pulling me to her.

I continued to speed up my thrusts as my grandmother cried out with pleasure. She pulled me up from her breast, placing my lips on her. I quickly deepened the kiss, trying to our all my love into her. My hands continued to massage her breasts as I sped up inside her. My grandmother started bucking her hips upward on each thrust and placing her hands on my butt, urging me to farther in. I had been trying to go slow as to not hurt her but as I heard her moans and felt her hands on me, I unleashed myself on her, pounding into her.

Soon our screams of pleasure filled the room, my pace quickened as I felt her soft hands on my ass, pushing me farther inside her. After a few minutes I heard my grandmother scream out in pleasure as I felt her juices coating me. The feeling of her orgasm and her screams of pleasure made me have an intense orgasm inside her. The orgasm was so intense, I passed out on top of her shortly after cumming inside her.

After a few moments I came to and felt her stroking my cheek. When I looked down at her, her sparkling blue eyes as prominent as ever, she pulled me to her and placed a gentle kiss to my lips. When she pulled away, I whispered to her, "I love you so much Dorothy."

Dorothy smiled back at me and said, "I love you too, more than anything."

I pulled her into me, laying her head on my chest before we fell into a deep sleep.

12