Time with my friend

Story Info
Short telling of an experience with two guy friends.
2.4k words
4.66
6.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still struggling with my sexuality, was I bi or gay or a confused straight man, I was no longer sure. The porn I watched was straight porn, it was women who drew my eye. I didn't fantasize about men. I was hooking up with girls and wasn't giving guys a second look.

Tom and I were both 21 and we both moved back home to live with our parents.

Toms parents were wealthy, they had a large house and land. They had horses, pool table, Jacuzzi, sauna, home cinema. They were going away on a five week cruise and Tom invited me to stay over with him for a week. I thought it would be nice to catch up as I hadn't seen him since we finished university.

I wasn't thinking about sex or hooking up. I was just looking forward to getting away from home for a week. Going out into the city for the evening, having a bit of a holiday. I took the train and Tom picked me up from the station and drove us to his parents house, I had the guest room.

the first night was just a regular night, getting take out, watching tv. The usual stuff, played a few games of pool. The next day we took a trip into the city, did some shopping, had lunch and came back home. At around 6pm Tom opened some beers and we got chatting.

"You seeing anyone?" Tom asked me.

"Not really, had a few dates. Nothing serious" I replied "You?"

"No one, thinking about asking Kelly out though" he said. "Seen any guys?"

"Just women" I said "have you been seeing any guys since uni?"

"Nope, last guy was you" Tom said smiling. I didn't respond. Tom looked at me. "How do you feel about it? Do you still think of yourself as straight?"

"I don't know" I said. I truthfully didn't find guys attractive and hadn't looked at a guy that way. I had been with girls since Uni but sometimes I still stroked myself to the memory of what Tom and I used to do. "I'm not attracted to guys" I told him.

"Well you know I'm Bi....but can I ask you something?" Tom said.

"Sure"

"If you aren't attracted to guys why did you agree to...you know.. be my first?" He said.

"I don't know, it was a crazy time. We were all horny, you are my best friend. I care about you. It made me feel good I suppose." I told him. "I was flattered to be asked and it felt amazing when we did it."

"But we kept doing it" Tom said. "How did you feel about that, if you are straight?"

"I don't know, it wasn't like an attraction thing. It's hard to describe its like a power thing I think" I wasn't doing a very good job of explaining. "It feels good and powerful at the same time...kinda primal".

"I think I get it, I enjoyed the feeling of being taken I guess. Making my friend feel good while he makes me feel good is also why I loved it" Tom told me.

"It did feel good" I agreed. "Have you ever told anyone about it?" I asked.

"No, I actually enjoyed keeping it secret" Tom said. I knew not many people knew he was Bi, certainly his parents didn't know.

"Don't you mind?" I asked.

"Sometimes but I am used to it...have you ever told anyone?" he said looking at me.

"No, at least not yet. I wouldn't tell anyone without your say so anyway." I told him. We sat in silence for a while. "I still think about it though" I said.

"Me too" said Tom smiling. "I remember being so nervous when I asked you that first time, I was fully prepared for you to say no" he said.

"I almost did say no, but I don't regret it at all. Even if I do feel confused sometimes." I confessed. Again we sat in silence for a while. "Well I'm going to try that sauna of yours, or that hot tub" I announced and got up. "Is it easy to use?" I asked him.

"Yeah just turn the dial and give it a while to warm up." He told me. I went upstairs and turned on the sauna. I took a hot shower while waiting for it to warm up. After drying I got in the sauna, it wasn't big, maybe it would fit 3 people or 4 if they squashed together. I settled in to enjoy the heat.

After around 5 minutes Tom walked in, also in a towel. "Mind if I join you?" he asked.

"Not at all" I said and made space. Tom sat down and leaned back to enjoy the heat. It wasn't long before we were both sweating. I caught Tom looking at me, I looked back at him. It was like something clicked in our heads at the same time, we didn't need to say anything. I opened my towel and so did Tom. Our cocks were exposed and they both began to get hard together. My 8 inches and his 5 and half inches. I slid across to him and took his cock in my hand and started to stroke it, he did the same to me. We both exhaled, a sigh which became a moan. Tom took my hand off my shaft and leaned down, he kissed my chest on the way until his lips touched my cock. He licked the tip gently. "Ahhhh" I moaned.

"Fuck...." Tom whispered before taking my cock in his mouth. He pushed his head all the way down until he gagged. He didn't stop, he sucked me, he licked me, he bobbed his head up and down.

"Mmmmhmmm" I moaned running my hands through his hair. Tom stopped and got up, he stood in front of me and straddled me, he put one hand on my shoulder and one grapped my cock. He pointed it at his hole and slowly lowered himself. I felt the tip of my cock touching his hole, he gripped my shoulder harder with his free hand and forced himself onto my hard dick. "Urghhhh....yeah" I cried out.

"Oh fuck.....oh fuck...." Tom called out as I popped inside his hole. I slid in a couple of inches. "Ahhhhh" he cried and put both hands on my shoulders and slowly lowered himself and let my cock slide all the way in. It was so hot in the sauna, we were both sweating and skin was glistening. Tom let out what I could only describe as a high pitched squeal as he took me all the way.

"Urh huh....grrrn" I grunted. He looked into my eyes and I into his and I grabbed his hips and he gripped my shoulders and together Tom lifted himself up and then I pulled him back down. He was tight, his hole felt so good. It gripped me, I could feel every inch of his insides as he rode me. I didn't talk, I just grunted and growled. It was so primal. Two young fit guys, our bodies hard and sweating in the heat. Him slamming his tight ass down on my big cock. Our bodies were slick with sweat, it would drip and spray out as we moved.

"Oh...ahh...fuck....ah....ah....ah" Tom would scream and moan and gasp as he rode me. He would cry out when I pulled him down hard and spread his arse with my hands. We fucked hard, I held him tight and he buried his face in shoulder. I could feel his teeth as he bit me as I thrust hard up into him. "Owwahhh God.... So fucking big....fuck me" he begged me.

"Yeah? You want my big dick?" I roared and slammed him down on me hard.

"Yes I want your dick....I want your big dick in my ass....ah....oh god....please.....please....fuck me with your big dick....." He pleaded. We must have fucked for a good 20 minutes. It was so hot and hard, we were drenched but we kept going our hard bodies slapping against each other. We begged and moaned each other until Tom screamed out "Ahhhhh mmmm" and came. He shot his cum hands free onto his and my chest, there was so much. "Fuuuck!" he cried. He kept riding me while he shot his cum onto us.

"Urgh god yeah...yeah....am close....god Tom!" I growled at him.

"Yes cum in me David, fill me up. I want you to fill my ass" he said and he rode me hard and ground his hips. I cried out loudly and I came inside his tight ass.

"Fuck I'm cumming in you" I moaned. We both were breathing heavy. We calmed down and held each other for a while. Dripping and exhausted. After a while Tom got off me, my cock slid out of him, his arse leaking my cum. His chest and mine covered with his.

"Fuck that was amazing" Tom said. "I don't think I can walk" he sat down heavily next to me. We sat breathing for a while. I turned the sauna off and after a few minutes we got up and left the sauna. We showered together and cleaned ourselves off. We slept together that night in his bed. Too exhausted to do anything else.

The day after the sauna sex we both slept in till late. We were in his parents bed. It was the biggest there. As I said, we were young guys so we both woke up hard. Tom pulled back the quilt exposing our hard cocks. Almost automatically he grabbed his and mine and started stroking them.

"Morning David" he said smiling.

"Morning" I yawned. His hands felt good on me, he was stroking us slowly. No rush. "What do you wanna do about this?" I asked. The slow speed was teasing.

"Wanna fuck?" Tom said. The directness was fun, it was nice to have all uncertainty and doubt removed.

"In your Mom and Dads bed?" I asked.

"Sure unless you don't fancy it" Tom replied, he stopped stroking my cock and carried on stroking his own.

"Hey I didn't say stop" I said with mostly fake outrage. Tom laughed and wrapped his fingers around my dick again. "Yes I want to fuck, idiot" I sat up in the bed. "How do you want it?" I said. Tom looked thoughtful for a moment.

"I've always wanted to have sex in the shower" Tom said, I had seen the shower. It was a large double on in his parents ensuite.

"Lets go, before I fuck your arse right here and now" I told him eagerly. Tom got out of bed and I followed, we walked together naked with are dicks rock hard in front of us. We went into the bathroom, turned on the lights and Tom started up the shower. It was a powerful shower, the water pressure was fantastic. We both got in the shower and we stood there and let the shower soak us.

I didn't wait long, I grabbed Tom and turned him around. I bent him forward and he put his hands against the glass.

"You gonna do me?" Tom asked coyly. I used my feet to spread his legs in response.

"Yeah I'm gonna do your tight ass" I said. I started teasing his hole with my cock. "You want it Tom?"

"Yes" Tom said.

"Tell me what you want" I said still teasing him. I always loved to hear him say it, I loved it when he begged. Tom knew it as well.

"I want your big cock up my arse David" He said trying to push back against me. I spanked his arse cheek. "I want you to fuck me" he said.

"Please fuck me with your big cock" I said.

"Pleeeeease fuck me with your big cock" Tom repeated. With that I guided my cock into his hole, I pushed and he pushed back and soon the head of my cock popped inside him.

"Arrrrhhh" I roared as I slide inside Toms wonderful ass. He has the best ass I have ever fucked, tight and warm. Tom shuddered as I slid in.

"Gahhh fuck dude...fuck its fucking big" Tom moaned. I kept pushing until I was all the way inside him. "Ah fuck that's it, all the way in my arse" Tom said.

"Your ass is so tight, I love fucking your hole" I said and started to withdraw slowly. The water continued to pound on us as I pushed forward again. Tom kept his hands on the shower glass as we fucked. "Urgh yeah...urgh yeah..." I moaned as I fucked him.

"Ah...Ah....Ah....yes....please fuck me.....ah...ah" Tom moaned, he was pushing back to meet my thrusts trying to get me deeper. I angled myself, to make sure I was hitting his prostate. I could always tell I was hitting the right spot as he gets louder and more high pitched. "Oooh my god.....fuuuuck yeah that's it.....fuck me....fuck me David" He kept switching crying out or speaking through gritted teeth, this was obviously good for him. "Ahhhhhh yessss"

"ah fuck...fucking take....take my cock" I moaned. I thrust harder and faster I wanted to cum inside him and fill him up. The water was hitting us and we were soaked and the shower filled with steam. Whenever we thrust against each other the water would spray. I would spank his pale firm ass causing the water to splash out and he would moan. I was nearly there "Tom...fuck I'm gonna cum"

"Ah...fuck...stop....stop" Tom said suddenly, he pulled his hips forward and I slipped out of his ass.

"Wha?" I tried to say but suddenly Tom turned and got on his knees in front of me, he took my cock in one hand gripped his cock with the other. He started jerking us both furiously. The water was cleaning my cock and Tom opened his mouth and took me deep inside. He gagged but didn't stop he sucked hard. I had to put my hands on the glass for support. "fuckk..Tom...fuck...yeah." I moaned. I was about to orgasm. Tom stopped and aimed my cock at his face and opened his mouth. He jerked me furiously, it almost hurt. He kept stroking me and stroking himself until I came.

"Cum for me baby" Tom said, he had never called me that before. I came. I cried out and my cock pumped my load all over his face, he closed his eyes as it went everywhere. His eyes, his nose, his hair, his tongue. He kept pumping his own cock and he came all over the shower floor. The water washed my cum off his face. "Fuck" Tom said, we both had to sit down in the shower and breath as the water washed over us. "Always wanted to try that" said Tom breathing heavily.