All Comments on 'Time with my friend'

by me4bothofyou

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
46204_zipper46204_zipper9 months ago

Shower sex is just delicious. Either under the water or bending your partner over the sink. Very intense.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer9 months ago

In the sauna, in the shower and getting his face painted, I feel like Julie Andrews singing the line, "These are a few of my favorite things."

linzerwolflinzerwolf9 months ago

Awesome short story! I have experiences almost the same when I was younger.

CuriousPeteCuriousPete9 months ago

Very Hot! If David is going to spend the week with Tom follow-up chapters are warranted. Keep em cumming.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nice, relatable story. I am married and my good (male) friend is long divorced. Sex has dried up with my wife and I love anal pleasures. Thinking of asking my friend if we could give each other mutual pleasure. Would it ruin our friendship? And end my 45 yr marriage if discovered? The pleasure would be immense!

Exluke1Exluke19 months ago

Great best friend story. “Baby” is the key for the next chapters it would seem and they are older now and can explore more during the week. Sleeping together is a significant step and I wonder if they did that often in University? They could be really happy together especially if they spend more than just a week together. David may come around to the idea of Tom being attractive both inside and out. Please continue!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous