Time with Shannon

Story Info
Starting an affair with Shannon.
3.1k words
3.93
5.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Shannon had been my hairdresser for a few years. She was very pretty, but I don't think she thought she was. She also had this quiet wisdom about her. She seemed to understand people and life. Maybe it was because of all that she had lived through. Or maybe it was because of all the things she had heard in her line of work, and turned all of those recounted experiences into a vast storehouse of how humans work.

The only thing I could say that I thought might improve her is a greater sense of adventure. For example, she told me this voyeuristic story about being at the lake with girls from California involving fruit. I really wanted to know the details. What did the girl look like? Tall? Short? Skinny? Curvy? What was she wearing? Bikini? Daisy Dukes?

How did they make her look? Did they emphasize her ass? Was it a nice ass? Did Shannon like looking at it? How did it make her feel? When the girl put on her show, how did it start? What fruit was involved? Were there bananas? Did she remove her top? How did her tits look? How did the other women react? When she focused on Shannon, what exactly did she do? How did that make Shannon feel?

And for the next step of adventurousness, why didn't she walk (either boldly or shyly) up to the girl and kiss her? How did her lips look? How did they feel? Did she use her tongue? What did the girl taste like? How did the kiss make Shannon feel? All things my adventurous mind wants to know.

How did this all start? Was it when my hand brushed her ass while she was cutting my hair? Was it when I asked her out for drinks earlier today? Was it when we started with shots? Two each? Was it when I suggested we act like high school kids and play Truth or Dare... in the bar? Was it when she said yes?

Oh god.... Truth or Dare- in a bar, alone together, after four maybe five shots, the music was loud and the place was crowded. No one was paying attention to us.

"Ok. I will start. Truth or dare?" I inquired.

"Truth."

"Pubes? Full bush, trimmed, shaved, Brazilian wax?" I ventured.

Shannon's eyes jumped up her forehead in surprise. "Oh! Shots and then straight in? No foreplay first?"

"I know women usually need some warm up, flirting, touching, kissing, foreplay... I wanted to skip ahead. I had this nagging feeling that you were already there. When my finger started rubbing the back of your hand after that last round, I was sure I saw you wiggling your hips back and forth on your barstool. If I didn't know better, I would have said that you were trying to get yourself off. I'm just trying to help you out."

And I grinned widely at her, while putting my hand under the table halfway up her leg on her inner thigh, right at the edge of her skirt. Her skin felt feverishly hot. It felt so nice, smooth, soft... shaved I am sure. Shannon slapped the back of my hand, not hard, but her face blushed so bright crimson that I was reminded of the lava from the Kīlauea volcano in Hawai'i. And she tried not to grin too big.

"Alright. Truth still but I will guess. You just have to nod yes or no. But truthfully. Ok?" I trotted out.

Pause... then she nodded yes. I smiled. And slowly rubbed my fingers up and down her bare leg... not venturing above the skirt line... yet. But I think she wanted me to. I did.

"You don't like shaving because it itches too much. But you do like the look when you are completely hairless."

She looked down into her drink. The flush on her face spread down to her neck. Then.... Slowly... a nod yes. And then she slammed down the rest of her drink and signaled the barkeep for another round. This adorable girl that kept watching and winking at Shannon everytime she poured her another round. If I didn't know better, I would think she wanted to get Shannon to drop her panties. I know she would be staring if Shannon was dancing on the bar.

"So... You wax. But not regularly. A few times per year. You save it for special occasions. Anniversary. End of hunting season. Outdoor intercourse day."

"How did...?" then silence... then a nod... while returning to examining the bottom of her now empty glass. The bartender magically appeared, licked her lips, winked and poured us two more shots.. Big ones.

"Do you want a turn or should I keep going?" I queried.

"My turn. Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"What do you want to do to me right now?" she asked.

"Oh. Easy. I want to be alone with you. I want to put my hands on your waist. And turn you around to face the wall. Right in front of that table over there. The one with the giant mirror in front of it.

"Then while I'm looking you in the eyes through the mirror, I want to lift your skirt to your waist... slowly. One hand tracing the outline of your panties over your cute butt. My eyes on your eyes the whole time. Then my other hand moves up your spine, to the middle of your back. And lightly pushes you to bend over at the waist. We continue to look at each other's reflections. Both my hands travel to your waist, your panties fully exposed and covering your bum. I hook a finger on the waistband on each side. And then stop.

"My hips move up close. So close you can feel the heat from my groin radiating through your panties. I'm hoping you get wet. I'm hoping there is a visible spot right at the juncture of your thighs. I very very slowly slide your knickers down a few inches, making the top of your butt crack visible. Seeing that drives my composure away. I have to unzip my pants and take out my dick. One hand holds my hardon, the other hooks your underwear in the middle and pulls them down farther. So I can see deep in between your cheeks. I can't resist resting my stiff pipe on your fabulous ass.

"Is that enough?"

She nodded, looking a little flushed.

"Truth or dare," I quizzed.

"Dare," she answered quietly and breathlessly.

"I think you are already getting there... and I can prove it. In the middle of this bar full of people... underneath the table... reach under your skirt, pull your panties aside... and use your finger to collect some of the moisture already collecting there... then put your finger in my mouth and let me taste it," I dared.

"No! No way! Truth! I want Truth..."

"Tonight... when I ask you... are you going to say yes to things tonight that you normally wouldn't? ... that you have never done before?"

Pause... then she nodded... very slightly... affirmatively... and tried to hide a very slight smile.

"Dare," I put forth.

"I dare you to slide your hand 12 inches higher up my leg. And keep it there for a minute."

My hand had been on her thigh just at the bottom hem of her skirt for a while now... sometimes moving from the top of her leg to her inner thigh. She downed the next shot in one go and signaled for a refill. The mixologist at the bar ran a finger down Shannon's arm from elbow to wrist before refilling both shot glasses.

"I get off at 2 AM," she put out there to Shannon.

Now it's my turn for my eyes to open wider than should be possible. And I very very slowly start to move. In part so no one can see what I am up to. But also to tease her as long as possible. Up one inch..."Truth or dare?" I proposed.

"Truth," she answered. Up two inches...

"C-section scar or V delivery?" Three inches up... "I want to know before you show me."

Four inches up... "Natural," she countered.

Five inches up. "Your turn... again."

"Truth or dare?" she asked.

...Six inches up

"Truth," I say. "Since I'm still working on my dare. And I kind of hate to embarrass you further, but I'm only halfway there. I can already smell your excitement. It's making me excited. I'm leaking so much pre-cum the entire front of my boxer briefs are soaked. I want... I want my balls slapping against your ass as I pound your pussy."

"Maybe we should settle the bill and step outside for some fresh air?" she proposed.

The barmaid was looking at Shannon's boobs and licking her lips while I paid as quick as I could. I hoped that my own excitement wasn't showing through my cotton pants. They wouldn't do much to hide an erection. And visible leakage was definitely going to show.

A few minutes later outside.

"T or D?" I asked.

"D."

Her response made me hard.

"Lick the tip of my penis three times. With your tongue"

She squatted down, her face close to my crotch. I was fully hard before she even got there. My excitement was obvious since it was inches from her eyes and she was looking directly at my response. One of her hands snaked to each side of my waistband. I could feel moisture in my boxer briefs as anticipation drove my excitement to new levels. As slow as she could, she unbuttoned my pants, and then lowered my zipper. Without a belt, my chinos fell to below my knees, exposing my black boxer briefs, and the outline of my hard penis.

"I changed my mind," she told me. "T instead." And she stood back up." Leaving my pants mid-calf, my briefs on and my hardon needing to be released and touched.

"Are you wet right now?" I asked.

"I don't know. I would have to check. Honest truth."

"Dare," I responded.

"Lick my clit. Three times with your tongue... no wait! Just kidding! Not here... Kiss me. Use your tongue."

I moved in... close, both hands reached around behind her, first moving down to get under the hem of her skirt... then lifted it up, exposing her panty covered buns. My hands then moved high enough to get inside the waistband of said cotton panties and back down inside... each hand cupping... grasping one of her soft warm ass cheeks. I pulled her in... and felt her breasts on my chest. We were both already breathing heavily... and then we kissed.

15 minutes later.

I was in the perfect place. Except for the fact that I was naked, cold on one side, hot on the other, my back almost had a kink in it. And everything from my waist down was slippery slick, sticky white, and completely drenched wet with moisture- from her I think, right at the end, when she reached her peak. It was all perfect. I felt half awake and half asleep. My eyes were closed; my head had this perfect buzz afterglow. Shannon's lips were near my cheek, I could feel her breath on me. I was completely fulfilled. And I had just had the most mind blowing sex, even better than I could have ever imagined. She was astride me, almost side-saddle, her left leg thrown over my right, dangled between my knees. And she was shaking her foot to the timing of some unknown, unheard song. My arm was around her waist and she had her hand on my chest pressed flat, as she felt the drumbeat of my heart, slowing down from the gallop it had just been a few moments before.

"Wow... that was absolutely amazing. You were absolutely amazing. We were... amazing together... Sorry! I'm at a loss for words. That's the only one I can think of. But, oh my! We should do that again," I stammered.

"Well, if you're sure. If you really like it, then maybe," Shannon replied.

"Pretty sure. I think you might have liked it too."

Chapter 2

Always hard to find time to be alone together and places we can meet, especially places. We met up at Swallow's Park, so we could drop her vehicle and take mine.

We drove up-river looking for an empty and secluded beach.

"I have a surprise for you," she ventured as we drove. "I will probably make you horny. But unfortunately I hate sex on the beach. It can be extremely uncomfortable... if... you know... you get sand... in there."

I laughed. "Well, then. I will be extremely careful. So that there is no sand on me. And then it can't get pushed... inside of you."

Now she laughed.

We arrived and disembarked. She removed her coverup. Her swimsuit was modest but I liked it... a lot!

"Is that my surprise? I love it!"

Also I have a thing for visible camel toe. I love it!

Shannon shook her head, then looked around, and ensured we were alone. Then her digits meandered to the leg hole of her suit. Her smile broadened covering her entire face.

"This is your surprise!" And she pulled swimsuit to the side, completely exposing her tan lines surrounding a freshly waxed mound, and her labia made more prominent by the fact that it was already filled with blood, swollen, red... and the slightest trace of translucent moisture clinging between the boundary of the two lips. It was my first look in daylight. Absolutely beautiful.

We were still close to the road where we parked. While she put everything back in place I gathered up our beach supplies. I wanted her so bad. I wanted my arms around... my hands dropping to her butt, pulling her close... I wanted my lips on her neck, her ear lobe, her lips. I wanted her chest pressed against me, her nipples hard like bullets, pressed against me. I wanted my leg to push between her legs and pull her down so her lady parts were grinding on my thigh. I was already hard but that would make the head of my penis swell even more turning from red to purple. I would be able to feel her moisture leaking through her swimsuit onto my leg. I would hear her breath get short and ragged. I didn't care anymore if people watched... hell, that might make it even better. I wanted to push her down on top of the towel. I wanted to strip her naked. I wanted... her.

I slipped my hand into hers as we made our way down the trail to the beach beside the Snake River. I couldn't see anyone on the river at the moment and trees prevented passing cars from seeing us. I knew she wasn't into voyeurism but if no one could see... maybe I could peel that swimsuit off her body and climb between those long beautiful legs.

"You already showed me... I mean... I want to see more of you. I want to see ALL of you. Remember what I said in the bar about bending you over in front of the mirror? We can spread out some towels and go for doggie... that, I think, will keep the sand out of your... sensitive places. Are you game?"

She didn't immediately say yes, but she didn't say no either. So I spread all the towels out as wide as I could, and I ensured they overlapped each other and didn't have a spec of sand on top of them. Once that was complete and we stood on top of them, I turned to her, and went in for a kiss; lips on lips, tongues sliding out... touching... hands roaming on her back, searching for the top of her one piece.

"Ok?" I asked.

She didn't stop kissing me back so I tugged the shoulder straps down onto her arms. Her hands were on my back, and pulled me close. I pulled the suit lower, exposing first one breast and then the other, and I dropped to one knee and took the nearest nipple in my mouth. It wasn't hard when I started but 15 seconds of sucking and nibbling with my teeth left it red and swollen and hard enough to cut steel. I skipped the other nipple and pulled her swimsuit lower, impatient to get it down around her knees. My mouth followed the top of her suit, below her breasts, down her stomach, stopping briefly at her belly button... because of the cutest little belly button ring. Then I continued... down. Soon the top of the tanline at her waist came into view. I kept going. Then the swell of her pubis mons... and I was correct. It was now completely depilated. I wanted to taste it. I quickly ripped the suit down to her knees, my face right in front of her completely smooth slit.

I couldn't wait anymore. I turned her around and lowered her to knees, bending her forward to rest on her hands. My hands pried her pale cheeks apart letting me look at her treasure. A small puckered little hole nestled deep between two alluring and kinda muscular cheeks. Right below was the sensitive spot of skin stretched between- the perineum aka the taint. I wanted to give that spot some love... make her squirm... but maybe later. Next the two lips of her inner labia extended out from her vagina; they were both engorged with blood making them red... and semi-white, semi-translucent fluid clung to them, coming from inside. It was obvious she was as excited as I was.

"Are you ready?" I queried.

She nodded her head, too breathless to answer. I slipped my shorts down, releasing my hardon.

"Someone might come by... they might see your naked body... they might see your position right now... it might make them excited," I taunted.

And I grabbed my penis with one hand.. It was standing out proudly, sticking up and curving up; veins visible, head plum red and swollen. Pre-cum leaking from the tip making it wet and very very slick. My hands, fingers spread, grasped each cheek; I used my thumbs to gently spread her apart. My breath was gasping, ragged and short with desire. I wanted my skin against her skin. I wanted to be inside her, to feel her warmth, her desire, her wetness. I hoped she reached between her legs and grabbed my balls, and gently held and massaged them while I tried to hold back my thrusting hips, making this last as long as possible. I wanted her to cum first.

Shannon moaned, loudly. It caused the desire deep inside me to rise, unstoppable. My dam was ready to burst.

"Do you want me to cum inside you? Or do you want me to cum on your beautiful ass?" I asked. "What would you like, Shannon?"